Hey. I'm brand new here so I figured I'd introduce myself :D

blinky38

I was just scouring the internet for a good quality version of the TV size Shoudou, the 2nd opening for Junjou Romantica (which is surprisingly hard to find) and stumbled on to this wonderful place lol. I'm a huge yaoi fan, but for some reason it never occurred to me to look for a message board devoted to yaoi/BL. Anyways, I'm blinky38, or blinky, or Dalton or whatever you wanna call me. I like art, anime, music, etc. Occasionally I like to edit/remix music or videos, I like painting, drawing, photography, digital art/photomanipulation and mixed media. I'm a creative person in general; though most of my en-devours remain unfinished or screwed up, I occasionally come up with something I really like. I think I'd consider myself borderline otaku, but then again I'm not sure where the line is lol. The past few months me and my sister waited all week for friday so we could watch a new sekai-ichi hatsukoi; that and junjou romantica are probably my favorite yaois. I heard they're coming back with a 3rd season of junjou, if its true I'm really excited, most yaoi just gets made into a 3 part OVA or something like that and I prefer my anime to have lots of episodes, as long as quality isn't sacrificed in the process. Well I think I've babbled on enough for one post; if you made it through all this i commend you haha. Anyway, its nice to be a member here, I'm excited to see what all yaoiotaku's got going on and what kind of people I'll run into.

rabbit8

• Like 3

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blinky38

• Miro

• Matti_19

• K

Top Posters In This Topic

I like art, anime, music, etc. Occasionally I like to edit/remix music or videos, I like painting, drawing, photography, digital art/photomanipulation and mixed media. I'm a creative person in general; though most of my en-devours remain unfinished or screwed up, I occasionally come up with something I really like.

rabbit8

WOW! An ARTist! I love ARTS and those who know ARTS!chikas_blue46.gif

Also, I do love any random things that catches my interest, and for the past few days, I've been meeting more and more interesting people, so I'm really overwhelmed!!!... and jealous. chikas_blue33.gif How can people here be that awesome? I wish I am, too.

(Well, sorry for being so overreacting~)

Anyways, Welcome to Yaoi Otaku! chikas_blue22.gif

I hope we'll get along here, and be friends as well. Please let me be your friend~

And if you wouldn't mind, I hope that someday you'll be able to let me see your works of photography and paintings chikas_blue14.gif

Please have fun here and enjoy your stay~ chikas_blue54.gif

• Like 1

Thanks everyone (or should I say mina-san?) :D I do try and be as fantastic as I can, thanks for noticing, naemi lol. I'm sure you're pretty fantastic yourself.

Well milcream I'm glad I caught your interest :) I wouldn't call myself much of an artist, not anymore anyways. In high school I finished so many pieces, I was like a machine or something, I even won a $1000 prize for 3rd place in this art contest. But for the past 2 years or so I haven't really worked on anything. Are you an artist? And I'm sure you're an awesome and fascinating person, you shouldn't put yourself down like that :\ I don't thing you're overreacting, you just seem energetic its interesting :p

Gurl please, of course we can be friends! We'll definitely get along. When I'm able to get together pictures of some of my artwork, I'd love for you to see it :)

• Like 1

Hello blinky38! Nice to meet you here and welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I live in Amsterdam, Holland. I wish you a happy Yaoi time on this Forum. :)

Welcome_05-vi933.jpg

Hi there Blinky, welcome to this wonderful forum!

Nice introduction, I like when new members tell us a lot about themselves. ^__^ I hope you'll have fun here, and I'm certain that you'll find fellow artists and art-enthusiasts here as well~ Enjoy your stay!

Hi there blinky! :)

you sound like a really interesting person!! ^^

i love the fact that you are the "artistic type"... :p you will find many talented users in here! so you'll be able to share all your art love!! :)

if you ever need anything feel free to ask!!

OH! i'm Shiro by the way! ^^

HAve fun!!