ManGA/ MAngaKa that hooked you into yaoi?!

Chena93

TAKANAGA HINAKO!!!!

It was her work "The Tyrant Who Fell in Love" that made me cross over from Shoujo manga into the world of boy x boy love ! I never pictured myself craving for a new BL/ Yaoi manga everday...!:hamtaro-005 (23):

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chena93

• Yakun

• ghordge

• R.I.O

Top Posters In This Topic

Not kidding but yeah....i make Chena93....my own words XD

The first yaoi manga i read was Koisuru Boukun and after i finished reading it i when searching for more manga by Takanaga sensei...After that i started reading everything that was Yaoi in the first place :p

• Like 1

after i watched my first yaoi anime (Junjou Romantica) i immediately looked for the manga , and then i got dozens of yaoi manga :D All Hail to Yaoi XD

• Like 2

after i watched my first yaoi anime (Junjou Romantica) i immediately looked for the manga , and then i got dozens of yaoi manga :D All Hail to Yaoi XD

woot woot ~~:)..same with me Sarah :) then i read viewfinder ..

• Like 1

The manga...well actually manhwa that had me hooked to yaoi is Totally Captivated by Yoo Ha Jin. This manhwa will have you funny, upset, and then smitten with the characters, that I was sad to see it end.

• Like 1

what Chena93 said, koisuru boukun did it for me too. then i read a whole lot of stuff i saved up while searching for anime. *sigh* i still have a long way to go.

• Like 1

yeahh... i agree with you... hehe...

all hail to Yaoi!!

what Chena93 said, koisuru boukun did it for me too. then i read a whole lot of stuff i saved up while searching for anime. *sigh* i still have a long way to go.

Really???

I'm also way behind the others but it's okay...

I mean .. we have all the time in the world..

if we want to...

so... let's do our best!!

FIGHTING!

The manga...well actually manhwa that had me hooked to yaoi is Totally Captivated by Yoo Ha Jin. This manhwa will have you funny, upset, and then smitten with the characters, that I was sad to see it end.

It wasn't a while ago that I just reread that manga!!!

Her art is really very good as well her concept and her story line!!

I totally agree with you...

So far it's the only manhwa that i totally fell for!!

Cheers to Yoo ha jin!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The first one I read was Crimson Spell, I kind of found it by accident and I really liked it, now I read alot of yaoi and one of my friends saw the collection of mangas that I have. They thought I was innocent, not after that :3

• Like 1

My first yaoi manga was "Love Neco" by Kazuhiko Mishima. My friend was nagging me to read it for a long time and one day I decided to do so. And I liked it. Then the same friend suggested reading her other work "Isso Mou, Kudokitai!" and after that my obsession with yaoi started ^^

• Like 1

Really???

I'm also way behind the others but it's okay...

I mean .. we have all the time in the world..

if we want to...

so... let's do our best!!

FIGHTING!

:D yosh!!

• Like 1

I started going pretty crazy pretty quickly when I discovered yaoi and I read many before I read the one that made me realize I was truly engrossed in it. My first craze for yaoi came from Border by Kodaka Kazuma.

• Like 1

as for me my first manga is 24 jikan kiss dekinai..

it is not that famous, but i love the story and i made me love yaoi~! X3

that manga sounds family... haha... thanks...

I'll look it up... HEHE (*evil eye glints*)

The first one I read was Crimson Spell, I kind of found it by accident and I really liked it, now I read alot of yaoi and one of my friends saw the collection of mangas that I have. They thought I was innocent, not after that :3

Haha... True!!!

It was the same for me...

They really thought I was the serious and lady-like type...

but after my close friends read the mangas (which are all yaoi) that I gave them...

HEHE...

Now, they would call me a pervert...

Does reading yaoi mangas make you a pervert???:leaf9::leaf16:

REally?!

True!!!

Yamane Ayano is the best!!!

I really love her art... Gosh.. I wish I could draw like her...

Haha...

Praise YAOI!!!

Well my first Yaoi was Shiranai Kao by Shoko Hidaka. But I fell in love with Yaoi, when I read Junjo Romantica

Yep!!!

JunRom is so romantic and plus... it doesn't revolve with just one love story!!!

Josh... every character is sooo cute!!!!

Plus the art is sooo unique....

I never encountered one like it...

I was looking for an anime, can't recall which one, and came across Gravitation, While I was watching it there were a few times that I felt there was something missing, like the story had jumped over a detail somewhere that made me feel like "Did I miss something?" So I looked up the manga and, sure enough, there were things in the manga that made the story flow better for me. I've done the same thing with others. But the Manga / Mangaka that really hooked me? Sekai'ichi Hatsukoi / Nakamura Shungiku. Waiting for the installment.

• Like 1

i looked for manga after i watched Junjou romantica ... then i found a lot of pages with yaoi manga

actualy i don't remember which yaoi manga was my first :leaf8: but i like mangas from Yamato Nase :leaf15:

• Like 1