Jin.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

x Once a day, Jin walked around a poor city, with his weapons in his hands. Not going to hurt anybody, he's only here to see his boss.

He walked in a long black coat, and people looked weird at him... But he didn't cared and walked further, until he stood in front of the place where he should meet, he sighed softly and walked in there. It was a kind of Café with lot of people there, he didn't knew where the boss was and looked around. x

(Okey im doing it then)

Matsuri sat on a chair in the cafe and so ut through the window and so a man rundt 20 yearsl old or older wandring rundt the gate. So he rais himself up from the chair and walked ut of the cafe and forward mot the man and after he com close to the man he said'' Hello who are you'' he asked.

x After he looked further a guy came to his side, asking him who he was, he said with a very cold mysterious voice x

... Jin... and who are you?

Matsuri so on the man and said'' my name is Matsuri i think sorry but i dont remember my name or where i com from so i cant tell you so much about myself aneway im your boss from torwards on, nice to meet you Jin-kun'' he said whit a smile on his face.

Eh...

x He looked confused at the boss, a little bit... Not making a too different face, then he nodded slowly x

Its a pleasure to meet you Matsuri-"sama"...

x He bowed gently and looked annoyed at the ground. He hates it to be polite, but he has to though... x

Matsuri smiled and said'' hehehe Jin-kun you dont need to be polite before me you know, You can be yourself around me okey''

x He thought: "My self? No... that won't go good neither" he nodded softly and looked at the other, he swallowed a little bit. He looked around and ordered some whiskey x

Um... ...I came here because... you wanted to speak?

x He looked straight to the other, still having an emotionless look on his face x

Matsuri start to speak'' Yes so you know the exitere much criminale around these part and i have start a organisation where i as boss and you plus other friend of my is working under me, The organisation is secret so you moust promise me at you dont tell aneyone okey, i must hear at you promise this before i continue''

Matsuri answert back'' good then, aneway our organisation name is Detectives Shriekers and our work is to proteck there peopel from criminele and andre drangrours metoder, I have called you hit for asking for hjelp because i hear at your top Mafia and very good one, We need hjelp from you so what you say are you willig to join Detectives Shriekers?'' he asked Jin.

( funny name, Schriekers XD )

x He looked at the one, but he almost wanted to say no because of the ridiculous name, x

Ehm... Is that name going to be on my passport? I hope so not...

But why should I have to protect those Criminals, since other mafia's can do that too... My job is to kill people, or does the organization have a lot of enemies?

(yes i know but im not very good to find name, so sorry)

Matsuri so through the window and said'' yes i know the name is funny but i like it, Aneway our work is to kill criminale and proteckt these human being and for that we need your hjelp so what do you say will you please hjelp us?'' he asked Jin.

(Haha its alright.)

x He looked at the other and sighed sofly... nodded as a yes and looked straight to the other. x

...alright then,

x he grabbed a cigaret out of his box and lighted it. He put the cigarette in his mouth x

Matsuri smiled and answert back'' Very good then, Follow me and i shall show you where our organisation Detectives Shriekers here'' he said walked whit Jin after sometime they come to a big building so nearly ut so a castle it whas a big building whit many window, whole building whas silver and insider whas a red carpet,whit beautiful stairs yes the whole building whas very nice. After walked litte bit they come to a stairs where Matsuri stopet and said'' Velcomme to organisation Detectives Shriekers where we work almost day and night for catch and kill criminale and proteck other human being from them, And from today and in the near future your work whit us and of course im the boss here, Have you some question you whant to ask me?'' he asked.

x Jin walked with him and looked around the house, he didn't made a face like "amazing", he just had a poker face the whole time. he looked at the other when he asked him that x

Eh... No, its alright... or... Ehm, who are those ''criminals''

Matsuri answert back'' These Criminals are they so kill,steal from people and from shop,use drug on people and they so kidnap people and use them so si sex slave and our goal are to stop these Criminals and kill them om necessary, Do you understand now Jin what your work is?'' he asked.

( I already thought something like that. Haha, but we could make them the enemy of Jin's organization orso. But Jin isn't someone who kills to protect an organization who can't protect them self. )

(Sure is fine by me, Sorry for at i cant about MAFIA osv)

Matsuri so on Jin and said'' It's fine i know that but i whis to tha revenge on your organization because the whas they so erase my memories in the first place'' he said whit a angry face.