+New BL anime 2012 +

Saga

Tigh_Rope_v1_c1_p008.jpg

BL manga, Tight Rope will be adapted into anime!!! A two-volume original video anime adaptation of Isaku Natsume's 2008 Tight-rope boys-love manga has been green-lit. The story follows two childhood friends, Ryuunosuke and Naoki. Ryuunosuke is the heir to a crime family, but Ryuunosuke fell in love with Naoki and would rather spend every day with him. Just before his high school graduation, Ryuunosuke suddenly renounces any claim to his family legacy.

Date of release still unknown,stay tuned. (:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Jin.

• DeepBlueSea_03

• otchieko

I am going to read the manga *__* they look great, can't wait. And I wonder when that ''chinese'' yaoi comes out...

But thank you very much for sharing :'D

I am going to read the manga *__* they look great, can't wait. And I wonder when that ''chinese'' yaoi comes out...

But thank you very much for sharing :'D

The project appears to be still on,but no more updated information about it. I try to keep track of sources and to find its date of release or something more about it,but so far, no luck at all. (:

The project appears to be still on,but no more updated information about it. I try to keep track of sources and to find its date of release or something more about it,but so far, no luck at all. (:

Are you talking about the Chinese anime? If you are, I also am googling a lot about information about the anime. Though I can't find a lot. They said it should come around 2011... Thats the only thing i know. xD

Are you talking about the Chinese anime? If you are, I also am googling a lot about information about the anime. Though I can't find a lot. They said it should come around 2011... Thats the only thing i know. xD

Yes, I am talking about it since I was the one to announce the news on here,so I should be trying to find more about it,but as I said - no luck.

Yes, it was supposed to be out around the end of 2011. But,oh well. (:

uwaaaaaaaaaaa I'm so happy~ :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
would be in charge of it. and I read it on their site that it would be released sometime in early summer.

can't wait!

uwaaaaaaaaaaa I'm so happy~ :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
would be in charge of it. and I read it on their site that it would be released sometime in early summer.

can't wait!

Yeah,still not announced the exact date,but well. (:

Edit: Besides, not on my compter so don't have East Lang installed on this one,can't really read the site to give you some more information and translate it. My bad. (:

Yeah,still not announced the exact date,but well. (:

Edit: Besides, not on my compter so don't have East Lang installed on this one,can't really read the site to give you some more information and translate it. My bad. (:

please do so when you're on your computer :) my japanese skill is not that good to translate it all.

btw, thank you so much :)

Oooh my Tight Rope as an anime? Now that's what I call a good news. I'm looking foward to it! Thank you Saga for the info~!

• 3 weeks later...

Is it true if "Tight Rope" will be make in anime???

If it's true, it will be awesome....^^

I already read the manga, it's so funny... Unfortunately it's just one shot, cause I want this series have much volume but it's not... --;;

I really hope they can make it into anime soon.... ^^

Saga-san, I'll be wait for the next information about this.... :)

Oh thanks before for the info!!! ^^

Yes,it is true.

It will be OVA.

So far the date is not announced,just said it's gonna be this summer. (:

Wah it's so great then.... :)

But Saga-san, when is summer time in Japan cause I live in country where just have 2 seasons.... ^^

• 2 weeks later...

@DeepBlueSea,

It's from June to August. That is the summer period,and not only-it's in general like that with countries that have four seasons. (:

@Saga

Oh I know then, still so long time to wait then... :(

But I'll bear it as long as I can watch it into anime... ^^

Thank for the info Saga-san... :)

• 1 month later...

OMG!!!! 0.0 Tight Rope going to a BL ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Loved the manga!! I can't wait for the anime!!! XDDDD