GFX Shops

Asta

(In case it isn't known)

GFX shops are threads started by users who are willing to create graphics for other users.

^ Personally, I'm love GFXing, and I wouldn't mind making icons, avatars, or signatures for others who request them of me (even though I'm still learning and am not exactly the best). If there are others who feel the same as me, would it be possible to create a forum for it or something in the Creative Corner?

• Like 4

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Asta

• K

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the suggestion, I have already talked with a member here about the idea of creating a GFX Section, but we didn't know if there would be users interested in it. If there are more users who will post here requesting that kind of section, I'll create it in the Creative Corner (:

• Like 1

i like this idea, asta

it would serve as a

H

E

L

P

I

N

G

H

A

N

D

for others

who might want to have

their own personalized graphic images to use

but wasn't able to do on their own,

if there would be a thread for it,

requests are possible

:)

-there were a bunch of talented people here-

-i just do hope they 're willing to go for this-

• Like 2

@Key: Alright, thanks for your time! I hope that time would come soon xD

@cloudykateechizen: It would also help the GFXers themselves improve :D I do hope a GFX Corner comes soon...my hands are itching to make something xDD

• Like 2

@cloudykateechizen: It would also help the GFXers themselves improve :D I do hope a GFX Corner comes soon...my hands are itching to make something xDD

supah right!

and

for other users to learn too

i mean,

the ones who'll make requests

• Like 2

@ Chia

No, not like the Market, it should be a sub-forum in the Creative Corner where users who want to create avatars, signatures for other will post and users will also be able to request sigs or avatars to be made for them by other members. (:

• Like 4

Guest FujoshiFTW

I have been on other forums where such thing have existed. Everyone must have heard of OtakuZone right? Well, over there it's like an actual shop as in you have to pay the person who are creating them with items (since the avatars there are different), gold (not real money. The stuff you buy the items with), and the like. Is that going to happen here too if we create this corner? Or is it just going to be a request thread?

@FujoshiFTW: Maybe for some, if they want to. But if it helps, I'm willing to do it for free :D The only downside is that I can't take too many requests--maybe only three to five a week?

@xyuichan: Thank you for your reply! It helps to know that I'm not the only one wanting this :))

• Like 2

I really hesitated to write here. But the idea is good. In my opinion,there is nothing bad to make it for free. There are some shy users who might want to request but knowing they have to do something in return,it might stop them. Also,not all speak English well,so they might worry if they can do what is requested. Of course,this is my opinion. (:

maybe it is a great idea...well for me i dun mind requesting...becoz that is what im good with...lol

also im too dumb to be artistic so i think it is great that there's people couldwho could help someone like me...^^

Well i @Saga i think things like that wont be happening here becoz YO family is all kind and understanding...

So i think this is a good opportunity for us to help each other...^^

or if we want it to be fair..

people who helped other people creates a siggie or anything maybe could receive some points or something like that...^^

ignore my idea but i think GFX shop is a good idea...

• Like 2

maybe it is a great idea...well for me i dun mind requesting...becoz that is what im good with...lol

also im too dumb to be artistic so i think it is great that there's people couldwho could help someone like me...^^

Well i @Saga i think things like that wont be happening here becoz YO family is all kind and understanding...

So i think this is a good opportunity for us to help each other...^^

or if we want it to be fair..

people who helped other people creates a siggie or anything maybe could receive some points or something like that...^^

ignore my idea but i think GFX shop is a good idea...

I think you didn't get my point,but sure.

No one said we aren't a friendly family. Just the opposite. Simply thinking for the shy people shows that we do care even for them.

OH WOW!

I didn't even know something like this existed until Asta suggested it.

Sincerely! I didn't know. Thank you so much for that AWESOME suggestion.

I for one is pretty good with requesting like my friend June-chan (lastsky16). LOL but to be honest, i am rather shy with it though. i really do not like to impose since this is such a creative endeavor but having you itching to do it for free...

i am floored!

my skill with image editing and graphics is very juvenile...maybe even senile. T____T

i dunno how pixels work. i dunno how to resize. i dunno how to make a .gif. i dunno how to tweak images. i panic when i see imaging softwares. @__@

heck! just take a look at the oversized siggie i have now. LOL

i am absolutely 100% in favor of this. :D

• Like 3

Ok, then I will create a sub-forum in the Creative Corner. In that sub-forum both artists who are willing to create signatures, avatars, logos etc for other members, and the members who want to have signature, avatars and so on made by the artists will post.

The members who want to request something will have to specify [Request] in the title of the thread. Inside the thread they open they will give all the details, provide a stock if they want and also specify if they want to donate a certain amount of points to the one that will create the requested material. If an artist is interested, he/she should reply in that thread.

The artists can open threads showing examples of their works and also specify if they have some requirements (how many points they ask for or if they can do it for free as well). The members who are interested in having signatures, avatars, logos etc. made by that artist should reply in that thread and discuss the details.

If everyone agrees, I'll create the GFX Section. If you have other suggestions, please post them here (:

• Like 6