Juliet's night

BRIDGET

Summary: A modern version of Romeo's balcony scene.

"But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?

It is the east and Juliet is the sun!

Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,

Who is already sick and pale with grief"

Romeo's balcony speech. Romeo and Juliet by W. Shakespeare

f9gsar.jpg

It was three in the morning and he couldn’t stop thinking why in hell he was there, trying to persuade the security guard to let him go to his room, he needed to see him, needed to look him in the eyes. He dialed his phone number and at the fifth ring, he answered.

- Come downstairs- he simply said- come, the guard doesn’t allow me to go upstairs.

He felt the guard’s glare at the back of his neck, feeling the cold night breeze in his hands, in his face while the guard kept him outside repeating that visits weren’t allowed at that time of the night.

- What are we gonna do?

- Do you trust me?

He looked around, grinning and lifting an eyebrow, he answered.

- Do I have to answer to that question?

Some minutes later, the tall young man appeared at the gate. Messed hair, wrinkled t-shirt and short pants. How was it possible that he wasn’t cold? How was possible that even with that sleepy face he were so amazingly handsome, those dark eyes fixed on the other guy’s face, his lips making a soft smile when their eyes met, his hands wanting to reach the other guy’s hands, longing for each other.

I’ll be right back. I’m going to take him to the bus stop- the young man said, dropping his arm on the other guy’s shoulder- I’m afraid this cute guy might be kidnapped in the middle of the night and by saying this he grabbed the other guy’s shoulder and took him round the corner while with his free hand made a phone call.

- Where are we going?

- Wait a second- the young man said

Someone answered at the other side of the phone, they talked but the other guy barely understood the conversation. Which language were they using? What were they talking about? He couldn’t avoid feeling a slight jealousy every time the young man was talking to someone else that made him smile. He knew it was childish but he couldn’t avoid that silly feeling. The young man hung the phone and looking at the other guy’s eyes he asked:

- Do you trust me?

The other guy lifted an eyebrow, smiled and looked away without answering him. The young man smiled and took his hand , feeling the clash of their bodies’ temperature. At the back side of the building, on the first floor there was just one light on, just one window opened and just one guy waiting. The other guy turned his back, asking with his eyes what was going on.

- I thought that it was Romeo climbing Juliet’s balcony- the other guy said.

- But you’ve always been a legend- breaker- the young man smirked.

He couldn’t believe it. His lover's? … friend took his hand, he stepped on the kerb and climbed up the window. The young man entered through the main gate. The young man’s friend took him to their room where he was waiting for him.

- I hope you will invite me to a drink for the effort- he said

- Whatever you want- said the young man

Passionate kisses, caresses, soft spots, sweet words took them to meet each other’s bodies, they explored each other’s most intimate places, they tasted each other’s skins, they saw each other’s real smile after a moment of ecstasies. Some hours later, they were lying on the bed, naked, sweaty, breathing deeply. The young man nesting in his big hand the other guy’s warm face. The cold was gone, the loneliness he felt was gone. The other guy laughed.

-Why do you laugh? – the young man asked.

-Oh.. it’s nothing. I don’t know how this story will end. But I’m sure that I will never forget the night that I climbed your window to make love to you. I’m sure I will never forget the smell of your skin filling these wrinkled sheets. I will never forget the touch of your messed hair and I will never forget the light in my eyes when I look at yours.

And he never did. He never forgot the night in which Juliet climbed Romeo’s balcony.

• Like 6

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Bloodysadist

• Matti_19

• Last_sky16

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This was really beautiful, even with the misspelling in the title! I really enjoyed it.~

Thank you... I'm glad you liked it... and about the title... well sleepy brains can't work fine....

kyaaaa!!!! love it!!!

and i must say i love the picture very much...

it looks so sweet and romantic...*haha me talking bout romantic*

great job!!!!!

• Like 1

kyaaaa!!!! love it!!!

and i must say i love the picture very much...

it looks so sweet and romantic...*haha me talking bout romantic*

great job!!!!!

Last-sky thanks .. I like the pic a lot... I had to look for it for a bit as there aren't any pics of guys climbing balconies.. ;P

I'm glad you liked it...

I really like the story. Too bad it' s so short. Great job Bridget!

My dear Matti... I'm not good at long things... I don't even know why did I write it... I was trying to write another thing.... hehehe

One day I'll write sth longer just for you... ;P maybe at the edge of a pool.... XDDD

Thank you dear.... I'm really glad you liked it...

• Like 1

@ Yuu

hahahahaa.... noo my lil cute guy... you're the sexy voice.... hahahaha

@Miro

thank you, glad you liked it both.. the pic is great... so warm feeling, ne?

• Like 1

@ Imouto.. you read it.. I'm so glad you liked it...

@ Bloody... thanks sweetie!! I'm so so glad you liked it.... well... I'll try it just for you... sth like that one you wrote just for me?? XP

• Like 2

O____O Hell no XDD Or you'll have to help me go and sleep after that XD : P

ROFL.. hahahaha Bloody dear... but you did it to me first.... anyway Iwill cuddle you in my arms and sing you a lullaby.. hahahahahaha. Don't worry...

ROFL.. hahahaha Bloody dear... but you did it to me first.... anyway Iwill cuddle you in my arms and sing you a lullaby.. hahahahahaha. Don't worry...

AHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA ROFL! Okay then ^______^ I'll be waiting -smirk- XDDD I mean for the fic XDDD