Sites Blocked

Key

wait... what?? O.o do i understand well?? have your countries blocked some webs on the internet and normal people cant access to them from their own computer in their own homes?? o.o this is pure censorship and its something typical in a dictatorship and not democratic countries, that threaten freedom speech

• Like 3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• chiakaiyuki

• Belita

• Kisecchi

How do you think Chinese people feel? Banned from youtube, deviantart, facebook, myspace...just because of the stupid government T__T Ahem, sorry for complaining.

Yeah...I live in England, so I will be very pissed if I come accross this...

• Like 4

How do you think Chinese people feel? Banned from youtube, deviantart, facebook, myspace...just because of the stupid government T__T Ahem, sorry for complaining.

Yeah...I live in England, so I will be very pissed if I come accross this...

Yup, the one goverment I hate more than our own is the chinese. Free speech is practicaly non existant there XD ... And they banned my fav chinese band LOL.

• Like 3

but in china the government is dictatorial, its a dictatorship, but something like blocked websites is something inconceivable in democratic countries because internet doesnt belong anybody, internet is free and people have the right to use it freely, nobody can block it like if people were childrens, its absolutely a violation of freedom speech and individual freedom

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

ah how wierd guys , i have just clicked on the forum and am able to look and access everything, no warning messages no nothing, just plain old yo, not sure how long for though lol i missed it here sooo good to be back :) maybe my stupid anti virus is asleep lol

i hate people that ban websites too !!

• Like 2