yojichan

I think its a little unfair to criticise Yuta for his acting when the performance by Tochihara was so brilliant, absolutley spot on for the genre,cute, vunerable and slightly naive. The moment when he discovers he has a hickey so cute

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• robertita

• Sloan

• DeepBlueSea_03

LMFAO, now you mentioned it... Usually I notice these things easily.... I really find it amusing. I mean, a lot of Japanese do wear Engrish shirts. I assume they thought the design looked good in a different language country. It makes you pop out. But srsly.... some are really horrible. I just wanna go

(/ω\) oh dear....

"IT'S SHOULDNT JUDGE FROM THE DEMONIC?"

?????????????????

i saw Yuusuke wearing, "CROWD DEATH SMOKE"

I think it meant Cloud Death Smoke? Cuz sometimes they confuse with r/l and v/u/w

i saw Baba wearing, "IT ENJOYS A GOOD TOWN FROM THE OLD. WILL AIM AT GETTING RID OF FROM FROM OF OLD TO NEW." LOL!!

I remember Daito Shunsuke wearing an English shirt that said "I'm a gold digger", totally off topuic but it just made me thing of that.

In any case this movie was so cute ^^, Tochihara was so adorable. The end was so adorable~~~

• Like 2

After watching the film yet again I still do not understand why when Tozaki wakes up the morning after Kurata has turned up at his flat ,and is looking so cute Kurata isn't phoning in work saying I wont be in today or at least I am going to be late this morning.I've always been a bottom but even so at that moment I was thinking do you know I could probably try being a top for once.

• Like 1

@KRISSY

I remember Daito Shunsuke wearing an English shirt that said "I'm a gold digger", totally off topuic but it just made me thing of that.

HAHAHHAHA. I gotta love these shirts. They're so silly. If the shirt really makes them look bad, would you go up and tell them? I wouldn't... Too embarrassing!

(。 >艸

• Like 1

~Sloan

I would seriously like to ask one of them if they know what the shirt means. I just thought what if they did know what it meant and still bought it (•ิ_•ิ)?.

Incase they didn't know what it means imagine someone trying to explain it... that would be an awkward conversation lol

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

I'm rewatching again all my old yaoi live dramas after watching "Seven Days" recently. I still prefer by far all the Takumi saga but Junjou has also some very beutiful moments. The ending is really adorable^^

They look so lovely:

n35efr.jpg

• 4 months later...

I just finished watching this and it was so cute, adorable and kinda awkward at times too. =) I've actually never watched an Japanese BL movie with real actors so this was a first one for me, which was pretty cool. Tozaki and Kurata were just so cute, but I gotta say that I really liked also Miyata (?) Pardon me if and probably when I said his name wrong. But anyway, Tozaki's coworker in glasses was indeed very handsome and also likable character.

I was also checking all the shirts Tozaki wore that had English in them, pretty funny and interesting to see what kind of English words and phrases they have there in the T-shirts. x) That is why I don't have any shirts with any language I do not know myself, I'd be too scared there was some kind of really embarrassing, or somehow incorrect text on the shirt.

• 6 months later...

This is one of my favourite movies! I don't really feel like criticizing Yuta Takahashi's acting though... I think he portrayed his character very well.