Sci-fi, Puzzle, Psychological/Horror Thriller FILMS

K

. .do you like movies that sets your mind through logical thinking with suspense and thrill?

. .HERE, you can post your BEST EVER sci-fi puzzled psychological thriller "ALL IN ONE!" movies you've watched, (haha, supah exaggerated XD) related to this genres

. .not all movies may have all of them, but there are those who has a combination of 2 or 3 genres

. .i'm a fan of this kind of films (actually, it's my MOST WANTED films, :D)

. .well, here were just the BEST that i could recall :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8550[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8555[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8556[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8557[/ATTACH]

Cube, Cube 2: Hypercube, Cube Zero

Battle Royale I & II

Death Note, The Last Name, L Change the World

Kaiji: The Ultimate Gambler

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicicia

• K

• jibun88

• sora_seena

Top Posters In This Topic

Dramas:

Liar Game 1 and 2

Liar Game movie The Final Stage

I loved them all. It was a plot twist feast! Had me fooled (and that is NOT easy lol )

Bloody Monday 1 and 2 - Was really great, I didn't see the plot twists at the end coming at all!

City Hunter - Had a very big reveal towards the end. Other than that it's mostly action, romance, mystery. It's one of my all time favorites. XD

Zeni Geba (Money Crazy) - I thought it was quite good. Very psycological, and also very tragic and sad.

Kurosagi - Sort of interesting. I felt it had the potential to be really great, but the swindling could have been a lot better and cleverer. The character Kurosagi is supposed to be the world's best swindler, but I've seen better in tv shows like Leverage.

Movies:

Battle Royale 1 and 2 - I agree with you on those.

Death Note movies - though I think the anime is better (up until ep 25, after that I don't like anymore)

• Like 1

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. .try to watch kaiji, L and Kira were there, haha, but the story was really logical, there's a part 2 of it, next year, i think :)

@
. .try to watch kaiji, L and Kira were there, haha, but the story was really logical, there's a part 2 of it, next year, i think :)

I watched it right after I read this thread. XD I really liked it. Reminded me a lot of Liar Game when they were on the boat, and when they played the card game at the end. :)

I watched it right after I read this thread. XD I really liked it. Reminded me a lot of Liar Game when they were on the boat, and when they played the card game at the end. :)

. .really???, haha, i supah smiled when you said you watched it right after reading this :) :)

. .that LIAR GAME you were talking about, i haven't watch it, so i'm going to look for that movie :)

. .really???, haha, i supah smiled when you said you watched it right after reading this :) :)

. .that LIAR GAME you were talking about, i haven't watch it, so i'm going to look for that movie :)

Haha, yeah, I love movies and dramas like that :)

Liar Game is a drama based on a manga. The finale of the show is a movie called Final Stage. You should watch both Liar Game season 1 and 2 before the movie, because the movie is like a super long last episode. The whole show is worth it! The show is all about logical and psychological mind games like on Kaiji, only BETTER! It's SO good, one of the best dramas I've ever seen! :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

my favorite are

and

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I also love Sherlock. It's mystery, suspense, and a little dash of humor on the side. And homoerotic subtext XD

[video=youtube;nFIQO_-xnaw]

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I loved "Gantz 2", Galileo(jdrama), I robot, Jumper, eagle eye, the time travel machine, all of the Death Note movies