Tangled Dreams

Saga

fssss.jpg

Purple sheets in this pure winter night. All crumpled around our warm bodies-an embrace of desire,they are. Your hair tangled in my cold fingers,such a coward way of love; your hands laying still on my hips,such an eager taste for the poison. Mouth asking for more, my tongue willing for more,ready to speak the words I held back for too long.

Our bodies on fire,please don't stop, engrave the flame in my heart. I feel your finger,again there,tracing my lips. Following the line of my neck,be my legend,leave your secrets on me. I look into your deep eyes and smile at your world because only I can see it - Don't let me be lost in you,even if I beg. Bite my lip,make the dream real.

Your warm hand stops right there, where the path of my pleasure begins. I want you to see my face,the real me,yet.... I want to see your face,put the mask down. I want to hear your moans - but yet,listen to lips that whisper only your name.

And you adjust yourself to the center of my world of pleasure,caressing your face, a lick of your lips I stole - what a wonderful trace on your neck,what a wonderful move you just made.

And now your wish for a never ending night-it's my moon stage, where I found my footprints dancing on the desire of feeling your warmth deep inside. Our bodies - what a sinful taste you made me dance upon.

The final act arrives- is it a goodbye? My fingers are tangled in your hair, while your warm hand is laying on my heart - Tell me.....did you steal it?

-------------------------------------------------

Main Idea - Bridget

Story - Bridget and Saga

Editor - Saga

Name and Title's owner - Bridget

Photoshop edit: Saga

Credits - Bridget (:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Saga

• Belita

• swordfish0714

Top Posters In This Topic

My dear Saga, I don't give a damn anymore. I'll tell you this just once: I LOVE YOU.

I don't deserve the credits. You transformed a mediocre thing into one of the most beautiful things I've ever read( & I've read a lot). Thanks, for doing it for me, for letting me win this one.

I'm not gonna get tired of telling the world, the great talent you have for everything you touch: words, pictures, songs, ppl, hearts...

I 'm gonna have to thank God for once in my life, dear.

And to you, for making me happy...

And now run away, blame me or whatever. As I told you... I don't give a damn anymore

• Like 1

Ahahaha! We are awesome, dear, we are! Thank you and I should thank you too!

And one thing I want to say - The sky without stars is beautiful,yes. But no one knows how lonely the moon is without the stars. ( ;

Don't you ever call your idea " a mediocre thing", it was the sky with the beautiful moon, I just added the stars. ;P

It's definitely an amazing thing letting you guys hang around with each other... XD

If things like this are often born from your mutual "amazingness"(i know this shit probably doesn't exist, just cut me some slack)

then we should be much apreciated to you guys for creating things like the example above...

Two words... Just Fabulous! *bows*

Congrats :**

• Like 1

@Dennis... Thanks, Glad you liked it

@Bel... all the merits go to Saga, Saga's brain & talent really amaze me. I just said yes, yes, yes to all Saga's proposals....

But I'm glad you liked it.....

@ Bel

Thank you,dear. I am glad and smiled for real when I read your comment.

@Bridget

Being humble? ;P It was born because you had the idea,stop making be stubborn for how many times I repeated myself. >[ XD

Thanks honey, but once more ( & yeah Saga I'm f** stubborn) Saga was the one to come up with it....

Anyway I had a great time & that's enough....

• 4 months later...

@ Saga & Bridget

Love it - after reading a few of each of your pieces I can see how you would work well together, poetically speaking. :) Makes me think we should start a poetry "theme" thread, or would that be to much like school? Anyway, well done!

sigpic40344_1.gif

• Like 1

@ DarkDjinn53

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. It's a very special poem to me for several reasons so I'm really glad you liked it....

• 2 years later...