+Life Lessons+

Saga

.::RULES::.

I made this thread for you and myself. The only thing you should follow, if you post in the thread, is to not comment on the certain "lesson" you read. If you like it, just click the "thank you" button. If you want to post,this will be only to post your own "life lesson".

Every post should contain only one lesson,one image you think it suits the best your post and a small text. Follow the number of the current lesson,if the post above you is "Lesson 1",you will obviously post "Lesson 2",the next will be "Lesson 3" and so on...

What kind of "lessons"?

Any type of lessons. Be it a positive lesson to rise the spirit up,be it a thing you believe in,or a thing you want to share with others through a "lesson". You can emo,you can sparkle,you can be serious, whatever you think suits you the best while posting. Just remember - Life is not the teacher,it's the book and the teacher is you,yet a student. (:

P.S. I don't mind posting all alone,just decided to make it open for everyone.

☆Lesson One☆

"Seasons"

tumblr_lu5px2fQLN1qmync5o1_500.jpg

"Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change..."

Spinning all around,this fresh breeze makes me feel alive. Spinning all around,this season makes me feel awaken from a nightmare I wished it could be only an illusion. "Stand up, be strong",it whispers in my ear. White petals run in a circle around me, my shirt wide open by the wind's curiosity,eyes follow the sky's wish - this ring of life - what a beautiful spring.

Falling upside down,I found myself touching silver waves, how beautiful the sea is when I bathe the darkness in. Moon illuminating the path on it,it sends me to a place I have always wished to be. Marvelous,I call the way the red fruit of sin is given to me, heat taking place in my heart - I know how to rise - my beautiful summer sunrise.

Lips touch the fruit for a bite,yet eyes fix on these tempting colors presented to me. I threw it all away for a sparkle in my soul. Green,orange,brown,yellow and red, play with me. Climbing on the top,I wished to see the beauty of this world. I found the same wind,yet is it colder than before? Like a magic,I am able to hear the laughter of two seasons passing me by,leaving a sadness behind with the message of a colorful and nostalgic autumn.

Wiping a tear away,a blink takes a place on eyes - how sparkling is this crystal in front of me. Touches won't melt it and kisses won't love it. This melody it sings,I cover my ears - too sharp to stand it. Yet,my palms transformed its screams into something I've forgotten long ago - what a beautiful Christmas song.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• BRIDGET

• Belita

• jo_suzaku

Top Posters In This Topic

☆LESSON TWO☆

"The glass of Happiness"

tumblr_lu8nkmHdlb1qm2n2ho1_500.jpg

"The glass of Happiness would be too sweet to taste,if there wasn't a drop of bitterness..."

We all die,I don't want to live forever. I want to leave something behind that will. I can't love forever,but I have today. I won't sigh at something that ain't worth,but I can smile at someone that says "I am not worth it". I can't know enough, but knowing that is enough. I won't judge the Past,but I want to treasure it. I can't judge the Present, but I want to live it. I can't imagine well enough the Future, but I can build it.

When you feel down, you should, know, we all die,but the sunset will tell your story to this world at your moment of your last breathe. So,make the sunrise show to the world,this beautiful heart of yours.

2zyh30g.jpg

Lesson three

A new sun brings a new beginning

Mourn all your sorrows at night, vent your anger with the stars as witnesses, kick, cry, scream, hit. Then close your eyes, look inside you, look for the thing that makes you who you are. Open your eyes. The sun through the window brings new choices, new chances, new decisions and it’s your right by nature to look for a new beginning. The morning sun brings a new beginning….

• Like 5

Lesson Four

2099488.jpg

You are Yourself....

Since the day you are born to the day you die, life will try to change you...

People will try to change you...

The world will try to change you...

Once you feel like you don't know yourself anymore...

Look at the image reflected on the mirror...

And you'll find out nothing's changed...

You are still there...

Yourself! And nothing else...

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

☆LESSON FIVE☆

"Dream even if you are not allowed to"

tumblr_lupoyucJph1qfjxspo1_500.jpg

"All I asked for was a moment left to dream,yet it was stolen away. But no one knew that my own dream doesn't lie down in my heart,but in my soul."

Down the road,left with this umbrella in hand,I decided to close it. Even getting soaked under the rain is a part of my wish in this little moment of bitterness.

Going lost in thoughts I crossed the street,a small smile kept staying on lips - Wonder why?

It was the most bitter moment of life,why the smile was there? I can not tell you why,but I can tell you how it felt.

The only thing I wished for was shattered,no,it was not. It was erased. The rain kept sliding down my hair,as if caressing with the coldness of a single truth. It didn't lessen the pain,but it opened my eyes. I could see the reality,this kind of reality that is called "temporary reality".

If it was temporary and reality,then I wished to have a temporary dream. I chinned up and started running, the laughter didn't leave my side. It was louder than ever. This I called "to dream forever".

LESSON SIX

"Always bite the apple because you don't know

what you're going to find under the skin"

2qmn6uc.jpg

After a long night, rainy night, gray early morning comes. I comb my hair while looking through the window, sun rays are welcoming the new day. I got into my car, play my favourite song and start to drive. Empty streets greet me and I feel the emptiness in my heart. As I stop at a red traffic light, far at the skyline I see for the first time a rainbow. A beautiful multicolor arch, where everything has its place, where everything in this world is represented. I stop my car, get out and look at it among the gray clouds. "Maybe, one day" I think "behind those gray clouds, on the other side of the rainbow covered by clouds, there'll still be hope for me" Hope is such a great word, so heavy that sometime hurts but that no one must forget that there is always a way.....

So I got into my car again, hoping that maybe tomorrow it will be a better day...

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

LESSON SEVEN

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed " Carl Jung...

t9dqaf.png

When you are used to be betrayed, hurt and abandoned, your heart closes all doors, builds a thick brick wall and stops beating. But from time to time, there's a "chemical substance" that breaks the wall and corrodes the locks of the doors. If that happens, care for that "chemical substance", love it, hear it, offer your shoulder and ears,imagine with it, never forget to kiss its cheek every morning and wish it the happiest fortune. Let that "substance" to transform you if you feel it worths it...

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

- LESSON EIGHT -

vctn2e.jpg

"Sometimes you gotta forgive in order to be forgiven."

*crash*

He lost control.

Flung things without thinking across the room.

*smash*

Broken pieces lay all around.

Shattered shards all over the ground.

*bang*

The door closed on his face.

Damn, he was such a disgrace.

*groan*

The room was in such a mess.

But nothing compared to the mess in his head.

*sigh*

How could he forgive?

But he wanted to be forgiven.

*gulp*

Reality hit home.

He wanted to be free.

*blink*

"Sometimes you gotta forgive in order to be forgiven."