Halloween night

BRIDGET

Summary: Even if he doesn't want to go, a promise is a promise. Desguised as Nosferatu, the main character tries to enjoy the party. In the blink of an eye, everything changes and he finds himself bewitched by a strange man who after a passionate encounter promises to follow him anywhere.

dgm54x.jpg

"Tis now the very witching time of night,

When churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out

Contagion to this world."

William Shakespeare

I wasn’t in the mood for a Halloween party, I had been working all day, clearing tables, washing dishes and cleaning restrooms. Those bloody teens had spent the whole afternoon spilling their drinks & throwing that junk food on the bloody floor. But I had to keep my promise and go to the party my friends had been arranging for nearly a month. On my way to the party I bumped into an old lady, I apologized smiling forcibly at her and she told me:

- Beware of those you meet tonight; they’ll give you a pleasurable pain and curse you for the rest of your life….

I laughed and thought that the one cursing me could be a hot guy. It had been so long since the last time I had had any sex that I wouldn’t be picky that night. I just needed to put my costume on and get in the mood. I had chosen a Nosferatu costume, like the one used in F.W. Murnau film in 1922, but instead of loosen trousers; I’ve changed it for a black skinny jeans and kept the long jacket. Once I got the big hands and the pointé ears I went to the party. My friends were all there but even with my costume on I wasn’t in the mood so went to look for a drink. The place was pretty well set in the Mexican tradition of La Noche de los Muertos. On my way to the bar I noticed a pair of almond light brown eyes following me intensely, strange eye color reaching burgundy tone. I couldn’t take my eyes from him; I felt as if he was getting into my mind and calling me without knowing my name. I never reached the bar or at least I couldn’t remember if I did. The only thing I remember from that night is that the person with those light brown eyes steered me to the edge of a high and dark canopy bed, laying me down and hovered above me. Without saying a word I heard in my mind who he told me” you’re going to be mine tonight and a thousand nights more” engulfing then my mouth with raged urgency.

One seeking hand traveled all over my body , stopping in any spot that made me shiver, tracing my collarbones with his cold hands, caressing my chest while with husky voice whispered uncompressible words that made me feel aroused. He kissed me again. I could feel how his tongue followed the whole shape of my lips, and with a throaty groan, he pulled away from my lips and continued to arouse with his fingers my overheated body.

I just felt that I wanted to kiss him back, with delirious, rising ardour, wanting to be joined as if my life depended on it.

He turned me down, raining moist kisses over my neck, tracing my back first with his hands, later with his tongue. I felt how his wet tongue went all down through my back, avoiding me to hold my own moans back. He reached the end of my back, the beginning of my coccyx, the gates to my own pleasure. He worked that part of my body so thoroughly that when I realized I was ready to take him. He once more turned me on my back, kissed and bite my neck, my collarbones and with a quick movement my legs were around his waist. The dim light coming from the window let me see his soft, white skin, his pure whiteness made him a being out of this world. His dark long hair fell to each sides of his beautiful face making him more dazzling. How could exist a man of that kind in this world?

Just a grin was his warning that he was ready to put all his manhood inside me. I was willing for it. My mind had gone blank and I just could think of him. My body was waiting expectantly for that moment to come. That endless moment made me feel the most exquisite of the pleasures, making me reach the gloria maxima. I clutched to his neck when I felt my heart was going to break. His cold, white skin made my hot body cool down releasing my last breathless moan.

The breaking dawn was reaching the dark canopy bed. “I’ll look for you for a thousand years”, I heard on my mind, eyes closed I felt a passionate pressure on my lips and when I opened it; I was at home, on my bed, my still warm skin smelling like musk, small drops of blood trailing my body from my collarbones to my armpit. I felt exhausted.

Since that Halloween night, I felt that pair of almond light brown eyes following me…….

• Like 3

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Rei

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat, the story is awesome, so in the spirit of Halloween and I also loved the way you described the beauty of the man with almond light brown eyes, all the 'action' lol, the atmosphere and of course, the end, which was epic!

• Like 1