New: Social Networking Bar

Key

We have added a new feature: the social networking bar.

2lxbl3r.jpg33c7sbr.jpg

Now I'll explain the features and how you can minimize it.

The first button (the orange + Share button) will allow you to easily share the page you are browsing on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, StumbleUpon, send it by e-mail or print it)

2kkcoz.jpg

The second button (Tweet) allows you to tweet about the page you are browsing with one click.

The third button (Like) it's the Facebook like button, so, if you click on it, it will add a Like to our Official Facebook page.

The forth button (+1) allows you to give the site a recommendation for Google. You just need to be logged in on Gmail. After you give a +, the button will turn blue. You can give only 1 + /page.

The Translate button allows you to instantly translate the page you are browsing to 20 languages without a reload of the page.

zjz52t.jpg

The twitter button lets you instantly read the latest tweets of YaoiOtaku.

mhw0hz.jpg

The Join Chat button it's a Facebook style chat. You can chat while browsing the forum, the chat will work even if you load other pages of the forum. To join the chat you must log in on either your Facebook, Twitter, MySpace or Yahoo account.

The 2 arrows at the right end of the bar will minimize the bar, showing just a small button on which is written Tools. Pressing the arrows again will restore the bar.

2l8vl3a.jpg

• Like 26

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• misakixusagi

• Rei

• Phong Y

I'm glad you like it :) When you don't need it, just minimize it, it will stay minimized until you click to restore it :)

@cherryyuri

No, no Gmail option for chat, just Facebook, MySpace, Yahoo, Twitter. SO, if you have any of those accounts, you can join. :)

• Like 1

my bar is not wrkn, i cant click the chat button..it dsnt do anyhthing :( i tried to connect yesterday n it just kept loading n after i just closed it n then it wont let me click it.... ;_;

@ misakixusagi

I don't know what to say, but most probably it's a problem on your end since nobody else encountered this issue. I checked in Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer and it worked in all of them for me.

You can't see the bar at all, or nothing happens when you click on it? Also, you can't click on any button in the bar, or just the chat?

hey key yeah i knew it is my end,always seems to be my comp that wont do anything for some reason, it started to do something the first time i clicked on internet explorer but then did nothing, n now it wont open on anything,even firefox, its just the chat box bit that wont open, all the rest of the bar works fine :)

nope not at all anymore, only the first time and i tried to connect to twitter but it just said connecting for ages so i closed it off n then nx time i tried nothing 0-o x