Takumi-kun: The Beginning (Prolog, Gii x Takumi)

Lilletjejen

Summary: Takumi is attending an all-boys school. Here he meets Gii, a popular rich guy that everyone respects, but who appears to be interested in Takumi.

Author notes:

Hum.. So, hi there stranger.. I'm fairly new when it comes to Takumi.. I've watched the movies but not read the manga, but I thought I would give this a shot anyway.. However, this is not my first time to take up fan fiction, all though I haven't written in years..and please do note that I'm not a native english speaker! Anyway, I hope you guys might be interesting in following this story.. I'm just gonna run and hide for now:hamtaro-005 (15):

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is spinning around him, a world with laughter, smiles and a world that soon will be filled with footsteps that echoes across the gray white hall with an almost terrible loud sound. The sound of people, the sound of fear bouncing across on the walls. He shots his eyes tightly for a second, and takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself, but this is a world he has no wishes of being in.

And yet, he is here after all.He is forcing himself to become something living, something that can perhaps become something that can look like a person one day, and not just an empty shell walking around. After everything that has happened last summer,he is putting the events behind him, and making a fresh start here or that was just simply what he has tried convincing himself when he had packed and unpacked his back for the eleventh time. Here he is, despite everything. At this boy school of all places. He laughed quietly to himself for a moment. He hadn't even bothered learning the name of the place. But it was far away, just where he wanted to be. Far away from crying mothers, from dead brothers and whispering friends. Far away where none knew who he really was.

A couple of boys runs past him in light blue jacks and white shirts with their ties moving as they runs across the hall laughing. In less then a second they are gone, and he is not gripping on to his school bag, suffocation the fear inside of him, he is not letting his breath shake for the smallest second and defiantly not feeling that lightness. The need to make himself smaller and invisible. He isn't, end of story his mind tries, knowing it is as far from the truth as a person could get.

No, he was putting this behind him. He straighten up and walks towards the way the boys has rushed past him a moment ago. He can do this. A faint, uncertain smile runs across his face but disappear just as quickly as it came. He snorts before opening the black wooden door to the class room. Who was he kidding? He was Takumi after all, and there was no way he could change himself or remove the scars that were now tainted in his heart, just by going far far away. He sights as he closes the door behind him and walks to the first empty desk in the back,where he hopes none would take notice.The words fresh start seems to have flown out of the window has quickly as they had come.

But he didn't notice the elder, taller boy who had sat by the window with a book in his lap. He didn't notice the way he had looked at him, watched with wide eyes as the fear had creeps across his face, as his hand had shook or the way a sadness had filled his eyes a second later. Not hade he missed the look of hope disappearing from the younger boy's face, that had been replaced by just an empty black cold brown look. He didn't notice the small smile spreading across the boy's face, nor the warm look as he watched him enter the classroom.

He simply didn't noticed..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 6

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Selinia86

you say you are not a native english speaker, yet the way you put the words together, i must say i am very, very impressed.

i like the visuals you established.

the train of thought of the character and the flow of the scene.

when i read stories, the first few paragraphs should grab my attention right away regardless it's a oneshot or a full length novel.

your story most definitely grabbed my attention.

keep it going. :)

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Very interesting story... ^^

It would be a shame if a story like this wouldn´t be continued!

I definitely want to read more... please please continue... :leaf13:

• 1 month later...

Nice story you got there, and it's also nice to find another Swede on this site.

At least I know we're two now. ^^

• 4 months later...
Hum.. So, hi there stranger.. I'm fairly new when it comes to Takumi.. I've watched the movies but not read the manga, but I thought I would give this a shot anyway.. However, this is not my first time to take up fan fiction, all though I haven't written in years..and please do note that I'm not a native english speaker! Anyway, I hope you guys might be interesting in following this story.. I'm just gonna run and hide for now:hamtaro-005 (15):

Wow, you pretty much described me exactly (except that I'm American)! Funny how we have so much in common. :leaf12::_red_fox 5

I too have been writing fanfics and original yaoi fics for years (haven't written anything lately though), but I'm relatively new to the world of Takumi-kun. (I really must read the rest of the manga...so far behind!) Of course, now that I'm all obsessed with TK, I'm now going to have to somehow squeeze writing fanfics back into my uber-busy schedule! I...do...NOT...have...the...time!

糞! rabbit11

You're fic is amazing, so please continue, ne? :6onion72: