Historical yaoi/ BL dramas?

powerss

Personally for me, i find the historical BL movies to be the most interesting ones.

Its mainly because the guys are super hot when they have long hair and acting all formal and stuff lol.

So... I was wondering if we cud list some of the best Historical movies/dramas here? and discuss some of them

For me, A frozen flower is hands up the best historical BL movie i've ever seen ~

I was abt to watch Gohatto yesterday but didnt find one with subs D: i wud appreciate it if anyone cud give me a link to it

(sorry if there's alrdy a thread abt this)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• powerss

• Lady Aleeva

• Miro

• Rei

The King and the Clown is also historical and it's a good movie, with cute actors (especially Li Jun Ki) I don't know if you saw it already or not. If not,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. :)

Yeah, i watched Frozen Flower (beautiful *__*) and Gohatto (don't know why it's been translated in italian - my language- .. i was kind of shocked xD) I love them both. Really great movies, i love historical movie, and samurai xDD

Guest FujoshiFTW

I actually haven't seen any historical yaoi/BL drama. Ever. I have only started on 'Maiden Rose' but that's an anime and it doesn't really look that historical XD Perhaps I should try some out? You never know, I might turn out to be a fan of this~~~

• 4 years later...

There's this cute korean short movie from 2004, A crimson mark. You can search it on youtube. It's only like 12 minutes but it's really nice :)

There's two japanese movies I know of too, Edo of Candy(お江戸のキャンディー) & Mayonaka no Kita-san, Yaji-san(真夜中の弥次さん喜多さん) The latter is suuuuper-strange and bizzare though xD

• 4 weeks later...

Tightrope is one! It's such a cute relationship with yaoi teases that have you wanting more. There's an actual plot,

• 5 months later...

There is a new Chinese drama with the name Men with Sword. Its historical/fantasy and on youtube you can find 3 subtitled episode, the rest is still not translated :)

There is a new Chinese drama with the name Men with Sword. Its historical/fantasy and on youtube you can find 3 subtitled episode, the rest is still not translated :)

I second this! the amount of fanfiction and fmv of this drama is beyond fantastic! :In love:

You are watching it too? Thats amazing! I thought no one was checking it out.

My only sorrow is that only three episodes are subtitled and because of that I can't watch the others T.T I really need to learn Chinese :D