VIZ adds 'Loveless' 9th/10th volume!

Saga

9176-z9e0li7byd.jpg

VIZ Media announced at New York Comic Con that it will be publishing "Loveless" by Yun Kouga and "Jiu Jiu" by Touya Tobina. VIZ has also acquired "MM9" by Hiroshi Yamamoto and will release it as an ebook and print in January 2012.

VIZ will be releasing "Loveless" volume nine in June 2012 with volume 10 to follow in October 2012. "Loveless" was originally published by Tokyopop with eight volumes being released prior to shutting down.

Source: Anime News Network

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sasunarufan13

• boysbeforeflowers34.

• xkuroxhimex

• EarlGrey

This is fabulous news thanks for the heads up Saga . I have been collecting it all long and it was disappointing that it just stopped all of a sudden. If I could read Japanese I would have gotten the original Japan manga but I don't sadly so now I can wait a bit more till 2012.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I hadn't heard about this until just now! I'm so excited now! I wasn't sure what was going to happen to it when I found out that Tokyopop shut their American doors last May. Now I can look forward to this!

• 2 weeks later...

I almost cried when I read that Loveless is not lost. I texted my sister about it and she squealed in a very weird way in public. XD I'd been collecting the manga and was so disappointed when the 9th vol was never released without giving us a reason, and then Tokyopop's downfall was even more devastating. Thank you VIZ media~! Thank you Saga for the news! I'm crossing my fingers that someone else picks up Junjo Romantica and Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi because they're SOOOO good! This is giving me more hope for other mangas Blu didn't finish. Let's not forget Takumi-kun. I think my life would be complete if someone picked these three up (well, if they picked up anything I didn't finish collecting like +Anima and Gothic Sports).

• Like 1

Oh my god, that's awesome! It's been hell to find those volumes (I still need 6 till 8) but I'm glad 9 and 10 are being released this year :)

Now let's just hope Junjo Romantica will be picked up again too, because that's a great serie too

Seriously!!!!!!!!!! :msn_red_fox 11

I had on idea!!!

:cuteonion48: Thank god that I bought a Tablet! XDDD

Thank you, Saga for the news!!!

• 3 months later...

Thank you Saga!! I was actually really upset when I found out TokyoPop went under. :\

This is very exciting news though~ I can finally finish getting all the books~ xD Yay

I worry though what's going to happen to all the other series though, like Hetalia? (Just an Example) It probably never even got to volume three! (If it did I have no idea)

But.. *sighs* Thank god VIZ is actually doing this.. It makes me so happy! xDD;;;

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone is interested, but on archonia.com, you can pre-order volume nine that is going to be released on the twelfth of September. I haven't checked out other sites, but I thought it would be interesting to know :cuteonion53:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...