Takumi-Kun Series 1,2,3,4- the Reflection of YOU!!!

igo-kun

I have watch and also read the manga of the takumi-kun series and find the stories very interesting and exciting! Now I can't not wait until the series 5 come out and this is going to be the last one , i suggest also read the manga it good it give more detail of what the series is about thank you for the ones who uploading the takumi- kun movies

• Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• igo-kun

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• TakaZumi

Everyone has his/her own personality and some share the same.

Each character from Takumi-kun has their own unique personality... They vary actually...

And thinking that we could reflect from some of them makes us realize what kind of person we are.

^_^"

• Like 1

yep and i think that's truly an amazing thing to be able to relate to all those personalities.

i like the fact that it brought all of us together right here. :)

• Like 1

yep and i think that's truly an amazing thing to be able to relate to all those personalities.

i like the fact that it brought all of us together right here. :)

I agree! That we have to be thankful about that... ^_^"

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I see the reflection of me to:

TAKUMI HAYAMA : I see myself like him which is very consistent in loving. Just like now, i really love my lover :) I really become straightforward as my lover get in trouble.

SAKI GIICHI : Sometimes I use my position in school just to make an event. I became Gii when it comes to love sacrificing.

AKAIKE SHOUZOU : I become a love adviser too. I also become a motivator to someone who will give up easily.

SHINGYOUJI KANEMITSU : I am really head over heels to the one I love. I see myself as Shingyouji when I first entered my high school and become a pet of one my senpais and we become lovers.

MISU ARATA : I become mysterious in a sense that I am quiet in some instances. When I was on my second year, I loved my suitor just because of his physical attributes :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

holla takumi lovers ,,,

i watched takumi series recently I guess what, it captivate me all of sudden egegeege ... but u know emmm I can't find takumi 4 in this forum, I found it but it already deleted ...

can u guys help me where I can watch it or download it?

it'd make me happy if u can help me

*bow

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Believe it or not guys Takumi and I have so many things in common and I can totally relate in this film.

.Androphobic I hate this phobia...hope to overcome this like Takumi. can you imagine how pathetic to be a Bisexual with androphobia...grrr

.Raped by his brother..but he's still alive though. but I"m not hating him whatsoever or wishing that he could die..maybe because he was able to tell how sorry he was.but thanks too him I have this stupid phobia that really affects me.haha. but He was not the one who raped and molested me.. his friend also, our neighbor and my classmate. It was like oww com'on do I look a sex object..toy. or something???.grrr cursed them.

after watching Takumi. I cant believe it myself that it was like I am the character in the story. Unfortunately I dont have my Gii....who will love and protect me. T.T wish I could find one.haha

I am 22yrs.old ... until now.nobody knows my secret it was just me and my brother and you maybe...

and if your reading this please don't judge me I'm not a pervert and please dont tell to anyone.haha.

How I wish I could be like Takumi and find my Gii.. DREAMINGrabbit8

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Matakku, i never wanted to watch BL drama's... my limit is only to anime.. not the real stuff. But almost everyone here is fussing about Takumi series this and Takumi series that. So I decided to take a peek.

I watched the first one now, wowo I had realized that it's not that bad. Gii is hot, I want to watch the rest of the series, its 5 of them right??? I guess i'm starting to love BL drama's now.

I was wondering if takumi is a girl or a guy??? haha well obviously he's a guy , but his eyes are inappropriate for a guy , i mean look at those long eyelashes he had. XD He's a real bishounen.

I kinda regretted i watched this late, why did i never notice such a good show. darn :cuteonion37:

• Like 2

I realize that Dai chan's hands are really great & beautiful when he moved his hands on Mao's face....

It showed how much he DO take care Takumi..... 555

I love the way Gii nurtured Takumi ^^

Such a warm & happy moments in every part of these series.....

:hamtaro-005 (13)::hamtaro-005 (12)::hamtaro-005 (10):

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

from what movie is that gif? :DDDD

- - - Updated - - -

I myself am alittle like all of them but mostly like Takumi. I have had a rough past and it took my significant other to help me break through past my demons. I'm like Gii because I love my gf with all my heart and I would do anything for her. I'm also like Shingyoshi because I went through a lot that he did and I have been told I'm very cute (blushes). I'm like Misu because I am one to hide how I'm really feeling and I will push myself without realizing it. And yes I'm even like Akaike because I will take care of my friend but people know when not to mess with me.

tehee..just wanna know if from what movie or series is that gif :D

• Like 1

I probably have most in common with Shin as i'm quite naive at times I also become very shy and tongue tied and do blush alot if I am near the man I fancy but when I am in love then I'm a good pet who will always do what ever I can to please.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

im kinda like takumi....i have this aversion to other people touching me....

its really hard for me to show affections.... i wish i can meet someone like gii.....:hamtaro-005 (21):

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I would have say that I am a cross between Takumi, Shingyoji, Akaike with a little bit of Takabayashi mixed in. I would love meet someone who is a mixed between Gii and Misu. One day I want to be kissed like Misu kissed Shingyoji in that dressing room!!!:Red_fox7:

• Like 2