Takumi-Kun Series 1,2,3,4- the Reflection of YOU!!!

igo-kun

Takumi-kun series brought a very big impact to each of us. It made us cry, made us so emotional and made us realized how beautiful life is. While watching Takumi-Kun Series, I could say that there is a character there that has resemblance with my personality. In terms of being mean and quiet, I am a very much alike with Arata-san character and at the same time I have these poor and weak emotions just like Shingyouji-kun. A typical boy that seeks attention to someone else,..

How about you???.Are you one of these Characters???..

• Like 4

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• igo-kun

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• TakaZumi

i've watched all the series, and i really like takumi-kun. he is soooooo........ kawai!

and shingyouji-kun is so cute too!

but i haven't watched series 5 yet, can't wait......!!!!

• Like 1

I myself am alittle like all of them but mostly like Takumi. I have had a rough past and it took my significant other to help me break through past my demons. I'm like Gii because I love my gf with all my heart and I would do anything for her. I'm also like Shingyoshi because I went through a lot that he did and I have been told I'm very cute (blushes). I'm like Misu because I am one to hide how I'm really feeling and I will push myself without realizing it. And yes I'm even like Akaike because I will take care of my friend but people know when not to mess with me.

• Like 1

BLACK ANGEL: me too I havent watched yet the 5th series and like you i am still looking forward for this,...I think akaike has finally found his own love story there..Cant wait too see that..:

UEDA ANGEL: You have a very nice personality..Seems that all of the characters could be found in you,..(Nice).. Me as well by being alike with Shingyouji I do believe that I am the living Shingyouji and also believing that there is Arata-san for me too....

I am not mean by being alike with Arata-san but same as yours, I used to hide some of my emotions and feelings,..

And everytime I am watching takumi-kun, all I can do is to cry.cry and cry the whole time,....I am so affected though!!, It seems that I am watching my own story behind their characters,...

• Like 1

I love TAKUMI KUN serie and I can't wait to see the 5 movie

I think I'm between GII and TAKUMI because somentimes I act like GII and other times like TAKUMI, depend of the situation!

• Like 1

I could say that your a moody one, having different types of mood just like me,...^_^,..

Looking forward for that 5th series also,..^__^,..

• Like 1

hmmmm...

I might have to say it would be Hayama.

Shy, stubborn, serious, private, moody, sensitive, brooding, loving and loyal. check!

Involved with someone who is very much like Gii's personality - he even wears glasses. check!

Total opposites yet we blend so well together. check!

Both come from thousands of miles away and found each other. check!

Traumatic childhood that influenced my personality. check! (no..i did not make out with my brother though nor is he dead. but yes i have a brother and there's just the 2 of us sibs - check!)

i could list more..but this will have to suffice. :)

yet i'm a HUGE MisuShin fan. it's them that i empathize the most but there are lots of reasons involved as to why i can.

MisuShin are the ones that inspire me when i write and visualize.

clear fangurl evidences can be found at the Creative Corner of this forum. *wide grin*

A Love Undefined, Pure, You are my Sun - all 3 poems MisuShin inspired.

then the fanfics Pureness and ImPure :D

(yes i am shamelessly plugging them here, LOL)

p.s.

I LOVE your signature and avatar.

Baba-chan..suki desu.

• Like 2

I am alike with Baba chan that is why but at the same time with Shignyouji as well,..

Quiet,serious,mean but deep inside a very careful,loving,caring character(from baba chan) these are the characters that has resemblances in me most of the time.

Alone,lonely,shy,seeking for love,for attention,for friends,for a care(some personality by Shinyouji's character that reflects on me)

P.S

Yochichan: You have a very wonderful insight.I admire that so much,..^__^,..

• Like 2

I had watched Takumi-kun 1 down to 4...

I even watched it in a marathon sometimes...

I love the characterization of all the couples (including Takabayashi and Yoshizawa)... All of them resembles different characteristics and types of individuals. Emotions encompass not only the characters themselves but also the viewers. Character development is a plus point! Well-written plot and very good interpretation...

Speaking of the character which I could represent myself is still nothing to my knowledge... Yes, I once fell for someone but never gone in a relationship so I couldn't say what kind kind of person I will be in one...

But in some point I could say that I'm like Yoshizawa (rare!)... Someone who could be selfless at times though really wanted to be not. Or Someone like Gii who will be there always to support the people who are important to me telling them how important they. Even Takumi for being shy and silent but putting her nose under other people's problems especially when the person involved are my closest friends. But for sure, I can never be as straightforward as Shingyouji for telling the one I love/like in front of his face that I love/like him...

• Like 2

Wow, interesting reading about you all and your personalities :). For me, I'd say that before I started University, I was very much like Takumi really. I was seriously quiet and didn't really talk anyone besides my one friend. But after I went to Uni I met a guy on the same course as me who is very much like Gii and told me how he felt a year after we met lol. And after finishing University with him i've become a lot more confident and can talk to people and stuff which is a massive deal for me because I have confidence issues :0

Can't wait for series 5, it looks so good!

onii chan sorry for not replying u...ehehehe...*hugss*

well as i told Igo before i love Pire becoz it makes me realize but who i am before...

i can say that i WAS Misu...becoz i nver show my love and treat people who loves me VERY badly...

but after that i changed....and when i watched Pure i cried so hard becoz it reflected on how the people who i hurt felt...*SHINGYOUJI*

i think Pure really makes me realize how strong people who i hurt is...they chased the one who they loved...

but in Pure case Misu realize how precious Shingyouji is and he loves him too so i am so happy for that...

till now i am addicted to Pure becoz there's something boit the story reminds me of myself...

so i hope that i can be Shingyouji in future...strong amd never ever give up on his happiness...*also has a HOT boyfriend* lol

p/s Onii chan's signature is HAWT!!!!! *melts*

• Like 2

Nikkehnak: That is so great,..you are really alike with takumi not just by personality but perhaps by situations, You have your so called Gii as well(nice),..^__^,..

With that, I am curious to know what comes after with your encounter with your Gii..heheheh.//Your story, your experience, your ups and down and your personal changes after meeting several people around you,..^____^,..

• Like 1

Hello June!!^__^,..You've been so busy this past few days,..huhuhuhuh,..You're very much alike with arata-san somehow because you dont even noticed my existence here anymore(heheheheh, kidding aside),..^__^,..

Well for me, Being alike with Arata-San and Shingyouji makes me different,..Split personality??, I dont think so, I think I am just being mediocre with my feelings and attitude that is why but all I knew is that there are moments that I can actually remembers shingyouji with that kind of attitude I portray, moods that I encounter with myself and being quiet despite of having lots of people around me,...Likewise by being mean, i've been remembering Arata-san, By being so quiet and not even recognizing those people around me, by being snob and straight to the point with my insights..

Perhaps, I wanna be like Arata-San(baba-Chan) in a very good way and hope to grow more being like him,..^___^,..

June: Thank you for the compliment..You've never failed to make my day here,..hihihihihih,..^____^,..HUGSSS!!!

• Like 2

how could u say that?? *runs and cry* hehehhe joking...

well im not forgetting u but i have no time to reply not only u but also the others...*i told u to fb me*hehehe

split personality?? i have the same thought too....bout myself...seriously not juz me thought of that but also my friends...

they says sometime i can be very friendly and so bright...nver show any sogm of sadness *like shingyouji*

but when people tries to approach me especially boys i can be like Misu...

i dunno maybe all of us have our own split personality...

hehe glad u think like that...i am happy to make ur day much much better...^^

• Like 2

how could u say that?? *runs and cry* hehehhe joking...

well im not forgetting u but i have no time to reply not only u but also the others...*i told u to fb me*hehehe

split personality?? i have the same thought too....bout myself...seriously not juz me thought of that but also my friends...

they says sometime i can be very friendly and so bright...nver show any sogm of sadness *like shingyouji*

but when people tries to approach me especially boys i can be like Misu...

i dunno maybe all of us have our own split personality...

hehe glad u think like that...i am happy to make ur day much much better...^^

"Shingyouji....u are my possession dont u???"...the best word tht can be heard from Misu ever...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty nice,..and the good thing about that is even though people have their different type of emotions but somehow they meant to meet each other,..^^,..

• Like 1

I am alike with Baba chan that is why but at the same time with Shignyouji as well,..

Quiet,serious,mean but deep inside a very careful,loving,caring character(from baba chan) these are the characters that has resemblances in me most of the time.

Alone,lonely,shy,seeking for love,for attention,for friends,for a care(some personality by Shinyouji's character that reflects on me)

P.S

Yochichan: You have a very wonderful insight.I admire that so much,..^__^,..

awww....i'd assume that would be me. ahahah! xD thank you.

i'm much like Takumi in the sense that for a time i did develop a bit of "human touch phobia"

i am not the type to just go around hugging people and when i get hugged, i freeze up.

i don't even like sitting too close to people unless absolutely necessary. i tend to panic inside and i feel very awkward.

when i walk around in the street or anywhere and someone brushes their hand on my arm or my hand, i wipe it off right away with my shirt as a habit.

i try not to freak out but it's not easy

later in life, i've met someone who made me feel good and natural about being shown affection and that broke the "curse". :)

it's true just like Takumi, the only effective way to get out of that phobia was having the Gii method applied to me as well.

• Like 2

----------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty nice,..and the good thing about that is even though people have their different type of emotions but somehow they meant to meet each other,..^^,..

yeah...like us...lol

• Like 2

awww....i'd assume that would be me. ahahah! xD thank you.

i'm much like Takumi in the sense that for a time i did develop a bit of "human touch phobia"

i am not the type to just go around hugging people and when i get hugged, i freeze up.

i don't even like sitting too close to people unless absolutely necessary. i tend to panic inside and i feel very awkward.

when i walk around in the street or anywhere and someone brushes their hand on my arm or my hand, i wipe it off right away with my shirt as a habit.

i try not to freak out but it's not easy

later in life, i've met someone who made me feel good and natural about being shown affection and that broke the "curse".

it's true just like Takumi, the only effective way to get out of that phobia was having the Gii method applied to me as well.

----------------------------------------------------------

In my case, I have this habit sometimes while walking on the street that I feel like everyone is looking at me and saying something bad on me(though I cant hear them and not pretty sure with their thoughts). I dunno exactly if those things are bad or good but all I know that I could feel this way very very badly,..There were moment also that my self esteem went down and couldn't look straight with those people.. I am not that shy but these negative insights of me broke my existence..huhuhuh... I am that shy dealing with people most especially if I am going to ask them to be their friends too..I am a bit afraid to be disregarded by someone....But there were moment also that I could actually have these mean looks towards people and have very sarcastic move that makes other people think that I am a very snobbish one(well I guess that is because of having such split personality),..... If those case happen, I am just thinking about how arata-san and shingyouji survived their case in a very positive way,.,....

• Like 2

yeah...like us...lol

heheheh I agree with you June!!!

That is a very cute scenery^___^, *hugssss*

• Like 1

heheheh I agree with you June!!!

That is a very cute scenery^___^, *hugssss*

yeaaahhhh!!!! *hugss back*

• Like 1

Well I was kind of not sure with I should say I am...

I do have almost every personality in Takumi-kun series...

But, if I have to pick one... I said... Akaike... ^^;;;

Well, I used to be like Yojichan... don't like people to close to me... --;;;

But, still I do love to help people...

So people do depend on me time to time...

I don't much to be in front of people, so stay in back to see things... like what Akaike do in Takumi-kun series...

If I don't talk and people who just know me feel that I am hard to get close...

But, one you get close to they talk anything... ^^;;;;

So I guess for now I am Akaike...

Well I do have Gii's protective for who you care most...

Takumi... as I said same with Yojichan...

Misu... try to do perfect on what I do... --;;;

Shingyouji... once set mind into never give up... --;;;;

there are more... but that for now... ^^;;;

• Like 3

Oh akaike,..very mysterious character in Takumi-Kun. He is the only character that never been gone since Takumi Kun one and finally In takumi Kun 5 i guess he finally found his own love affairs,..^^,..

Nice to hear that everybody is looking for their characters too,..By that I think we could make our own Takumi_kun version,..hehehehe (kidding aside,..^^

• Like 1

Oh akaike,..very mysterious character in Takumi-Kun. He is the only character that never been gone since Takumi Kun one and finally In takumi Kun 5 i guess he finally found his own love affairs,..^^,..

Nice to hear that everybody is looking for their characters too,..By that I think we could make our own Takumi_kun version,..hehehehe (kidding aside,..^^

Akaike is only one character will not have lover from school... --;;;

Even in original story... he was let to be only untouch...

Well he do have his childhood friend...

I think that girl will be the Akaike's love later life... ^^;;;;

Well, to me Akaike wasn't that mystery...

But, if you are not like him, you might be think like that...

I could see myself in him so to me he was kind of open book... ^^;;;;

Well, I guess so far I was only one who said Akaike... --;;;;

Well... let see who else could be Akaike... I don't want to be only one who is like Akaike...

But, I can't come up with any one... --;;;;

• Like 1

I heard that series 5 is about takumi went to visit his brother's grave.i've watched the trailer and i think the 5th series will be wonderful!haizzzz.......can't wait for it

i really love takumi-kun,i think i have the same personality as gii, but sometimes i act like takumi. it's weird, right?!

• Like 1