The Gazette

Saga

o_O' Just found this. It's cool.

There are a whole loads of these.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Paul4U

• Shiki-san

• uruha

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD!!!!

this is so perfect!!!

thank you so much for posting it in here!!

gosh.... so beautiful!!

Saga i could fall for you just for posting this!! ehehehh :p

• 2 weeks later...

i found this songs i hop you will like theme (^_^)

this song is The GazettE - PLEDGE official piano ver^^

this song is Gazette - Reila [piano]^^

Awww~ The music box versions rabbit8 My favourites are

and
^_^

I know the meanings of his songs,mainly from interviews,I know about Reila,Without a trace,Taion and kinda about Leech.

Not all of his songs has a real meaning or history.

As for Leech,it is not about sadness or something,but for a politician acting like a Leech towards the nation. The official lyrics from the booklet says it all,or so is the gossip. (:

so saga please tell me about reila and taion and without track i realy want to know :hamtaro-005 (15):

but i found this about leech that he said its about anger and regret and dissapointing emotions

here is link he said that

Well,normally when you are disappointed from your politicians,you will be angry,disappointed and so on,right?

I can't remember where I read the article about Leech though.

Uh,well. The story behind these ones are pretty sad and dramatic.

"Taion"

The title is 'body temperature'. It's about Junkou case.

I don't want to go in details because it's.....ugly. It's about a case that the whole Japanese nation knows and knew about,but no one did anything. Since it had to do with the Mafia,kind of.

A girl named Junkou Furuta was kidnapped,held as a slave in a house with (if I am not mistaken three or four) guys released from jail. It's about brutal raping,beating every single day of her hell. The girl was around 15,or 16 years old. After one of the guys dies...they decide to make her a sacrifice.... They burnt her alive...

You can find more detailed info about the Junkou case,but...as a moderator I can't go in details. (:

“Without a trace"

It's about another girl that was in hospital,their fan. She was ill from something that doctors didn't give any hopes. She finally got tickets for Gaze's concert,but dies. Her friends contacted Ruki,telling him the details.

So,he cried,did the song and invited the friends to their concert. On the concert a seat was reserved for the dead girl with a portrait of hers. (:

As for 'Reila', can't recall much,but it was bond to the meaning of "everything". Go understand Ruki,sometimes he is really mysterious.

It was 4 teenages from a young junior Yakuza shit. They kidnapped Junko in a house of the parents of one.

Even the parents didn't helped her, cause the parents were scared for their son and his friends...

What kind of parent are you then, >_

Indeed,Hizaki. But people are afraid of Yakuza. It's a brutal group. No,not bullies,but brutal people that are hardly called humans. Even if there are exceptions, I don't want to think how hard is for them to bear the mark of Yakuza.

@Uruha,

I don't think many people know his personal mail. You can try his personal twitter,or send a letter to the company. (:

I know who or what the Yakuza is, but though even as a parent and if you can't care for your own son. I wonder if we still can call them ''parents''

lalalala other subject ._.

If I had Ruki's personal mail XD, then I bombed it LOL

When you become a parent,your judgment might change. I dislike judging on things that government states for facts because you can't trust it 100%. Who knows,they might have tried but got beaten. Just dislike sticking to the crowd with the opinion - good for nothing. But if it was true,then the parents are only to blame for one thing - that they didn't care enough for their kid from early age.

True. I adore Ruki. (:

Would have sent him many mails,if got the address ,lol.

You are welcome Aoi. (:

There is a story for "Pledge" as well... but Ruki refused to explain,he only gave a hint with 'the meaning hides in the beginning and on the end." _>"

True that, ah yeah. I only have Ruki's twitter but well... Like I had a reply T__T no...

I think its about love, Pledge,

The meaning hides before it ended but comes after the endes, or something like that

• Like 1

When I heard about the story behind "Without a Trace" I cried ; _ ; so hard...

There's a story behind Guren and Burial Applicant too O_O;

I like the story of making "My Devil on the Bed" ~~~uffuff, Kai is awesomeness XD;

i only knew Taion story.

gosh... i just fell more in love with them after reading what you guys wrote... geez... they are just... I feel proud to be their fan! :)

i feel like crying now! :p and i don't cry that often...

thanks for sharing this! ^^

By the way! :p for your 2012:

"speeding up even more, even deeper, even more passionately" just ruki... ^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...