• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• fan_yaoi

• KohakuShadow

it's literally grey outside -______-

sky..is gey, peoples clothes...grey, the car passing by outside...grey.... Even this box im typing in is...grey ( XD )

Well, what else can you then than sitting inside with a nice hot cup of tea/coffe/coco and play games or Watch a film ^^

or....do i feel inspiration for an audiobook and some drawing perhaps :D who knows. I will try to embrace the grey-ness in my Life.

Offtopic,

There is this really nice book i like about evil "Grey men" that steels time from humans. And they put humans time in ciggars and smokes it. They have grey clothes, grey hats, grey faces and grey cigars.

it's literally grey outside -______-

sky..is gey, peoples clothes...grey, the car passing by outside...grey.... Even this box im typing in is...grey ( XD )

Well, what else can you then than sitting inside with a nice hot cup of tea/coffe/coco and play games or Watch a film ^^

or....do i feel inspiration for an audiobook and some drawing perhaps :D who knows. I will try to embrace the grey-ness in my Life.

Offtopic,

There is this really nice book i like about evil "Grey men" that steels time from humans. And they put humans time in ciggars and smokes it. They have grey clothes, grey hats, grey faces and grey cigars.

Are you talking about MOMO perhaps? The book I mean? There is a children cartoon series about this book XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
YES! Its Momo i was talking about :D You know what, wouldent it be perfect if studio ghibli made an anime of that book :D. Actually when i was a kid, i was in the theater group XD and i was acting one of those kids. The older peopel in 'high school' was acting momo on stadge in our Town, and we, in the kid- group was acting the kids. I had one line in tha play.

:_red_fox 5

Just one line, no more, no less. I Think it was something like "We dont have time, we dont have time" HAHAHAHA

Hahahaha

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I can imagine XD

That was the performance of your life time I bet :D would have loved to see that XD

I was also in a play once.... it was literally called “the big fat pancake” XD but don’t ask me what it was about... I can’t remember. but what I remember is... i was the scary wolf because of my huge hair I had as a kid and because I was always famous for my very evil laugh. Even in kindergarten :D (this play was in elementary school) it was also a small part ^_^

15c+ .....i dont know where this summer heat comes from -___-

But i dont like it. One person in Town even had a dress today. Where is my Cold sunny spring??

I dont wanna have summer heat yet >.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
beautiful sunny day with a pleasant breeze

I also have breeze, I also have breeze :D Im so happy, I was Abel to walk outside and be Cold again :D

I Went to the cafe and did some good study for a few hours and the ni Went into Town and had a long nice walk in the cloudy weather with a sweet nice strong breeze. And when sun peaked out, i hide in the shadows. It was real nice. Even the bus ride home was very nice :D

I also have breeze, I also have breeze :D Im so happy, I was Abel to walk outside and be Cold again :D

I Went to the cafe and did some good study for a few hours and the ni Went into Town and had a long nice walk in the cloudy weather with a sweet nice strong breeze. And when sun peaked out, i hide in the shadows. It was real nice. Even the bus ride home was very nice :D

Ah! I love that feeling! ^-^ it's very fresh summer weather without unnecessary hell! >

The weather's been like a yo-yo here for the last few days. Rain followed by heat, rinse and repeat. I guess it could be worse, it could be raining all the time lol.