Destiny.Fate

Summary: It was the first glance that seals everything, creating an impression in the mind,or even, in the heart. What would you do to hold on to something you want? How would you react, when you're about to lose that 'something' you wish to hold on to?Would it be the end? Or will it marks a new beginning...

Hi everyone,

DF signing in!! It's been long since i posted anything new... But here i am now, sharing a new story with everyone else who would like to read it. :D So together with Goki, we present you with [CLING].

Synopsis:

It was the first glance that seals everything, creating an impression in the mind,or even, in the heart. What would you do to hold on to something you want? How would you react, when you're about to lose that 'something' you wish to hold on to?Would it be the end? Or will it marks a new beginning...

Genre: Yaoi, Shounen-Ai, Comedy

*NOTE: please pardon us for having abbreviated names for some of the characters in the story... we ran out of names.... HAHA! :D

• Like 5

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Destiny.Fate

• Matti_19

• Belita

• cherryyuri

Chapter 01

Sky Mall - The largest shopping mall in the country. It has an area of almost two thousand square feet, accommodating to more than two hundred shops, providing a wide range of shops. On the third floor situates IT Place where YJ works, selling varieties of multimedia software and video games. As usual on this day, YJ went to the mall’s pantry, carrying an empty pail for water.

"Hey! I’m telling you, that’s enough!"

"What’s wrong! Getting angry when we’re fooling around? Meanie!"

"You spoiled brat! Want me to teach you a lesson huh!"

On the way back to the shop, YJ noticed a group of punks outside the Arcade, fooling around. He had originally intended to ignore them, until one of them almost bang on him suddenly. While dodging them, YJ could not balance the pail of water he was carrying. Not only did the water splashed all over the floor, his pants were drenched as well.

"These damn punks!" YJ cursed silently in mind.

YJ raised his head, mercilessly stared at them. He murmured “Idiots” as he walks pass them, back to the shop.

Those words were not heard by any of the punks, but a man who walked pass YJ briefly did.

Back in the shop, YJ still looks irritated. This surprises his colleague as he always feels that YJ is a good temper person.

"What’s wrong, YJ? Did someone bother you?"

"Those punks outside did. Not only did I spill water on the floor but on my pants as well." Although he’s saying words of anger, but his delicate face show no hint of his wroth.

"Oh... So that was why. Don’t get angry over them. Punks are punks, you said so too."

"…" YJ kept quiet.

I heard that our shop was not located here previously, but on the opposite side. I heard that it was a gift shop here previously. Wonder how the previous owner put up with these people. Although he have been working here for almost a year, but YJ was still unable to adapt to the presence of this group of punks. Forget it! I should really stop thinking about it!

=== === === === === === === === === === === === === ===

"I’m going to the washroom."

"Sure! Just don’t be gone for too long!"

YJ saw the group of punks the moment he steps out of his shop. What’s keeping them here? It has been three hours and yet they are still around?!

YJ decided to ignore them, but was wondering how he could walk pass the group. At this time, he realized that the punks gave way for him to walk through. Is this an apology for just now? Well, since they have taken a step back, I shall be magnanimous! I shall forgive you this time round, little punks!

When YJ exits from the washroom, he spotted a “Germany Flag” standing among the punks almost immediately. It was the first time in his life that he had seen such combination of colour – on the hair. The ends are yellow, or golden, the middle is fire red, and the top of the head is black. Not everyone is suitable to such colours but surprisingly, it fits the guy well! There is only one word that can describe those who choose such combinations – Cool!

He’s one of them, isn’t he? He looked pretty close with those guys, he was here quite often too and they are always mixing together.

As YJ reaches the Arcade, their eyes met and that 'cool guy' suddenly flew into a panic, he even took out his cell phone, pretending to be answering a call.

"Ho..." YJ gently smiled. Was he being shy. . . Uh. . . What was I thinking?! Forget it forget it forget it!

The next day, that guy appeared with the punks outside the Arcade again. The strange thing is, today, “he” brought the group of punks into the store where YJ is working at.

"Have you played this game yet? My friend told me it was damn fun!"

"Which on is it... Ah? This?! Oh please! This is the worse-game-EVER! The character looks fake, the scene are unrealistic, even the effect sucks! And you friend liked it?! He better work on his taste! "

"Hey! How could you say that about my friend?! You’re asking for some bashing huh!"

Those punks’ voices were too loud, so irritating!

YJ was frowning all the way since they entered the store.

"You guys are irritating! Get out now!" YJ raised his eye as someone raises their voice. It was “him”. It seems like he’s really their leader there…

All the punks did as what they were told and obediently left the shop quietly.

Though they were grateful, but YJ and his colleague had difficulty understanding that. Shouldn’t he be accustomed to all this since they spend so much time with each other! Why would he still be annoyed by them?

Leaving YJ puzzling with this question in mind, ever since the day, whenever YJ steps outside of the shop, as long as he runs into the group of punks, they will immediately keep quiet. Not only will they be silent, but when they block his way, they would even make a path for him walk through.

The world is. . . Changing? This situation continued until one day, something happened…

That day, YJ’s colleague had something urgent to attend to so he left work early, leaving YJ for closing alone. Just when he was about to close his shop, he heard a burst of quarrels outside.

"If you did it, admit it!! Do act like a bastard denying everything!"

A familiar voice! Seems to be. . . That person's voice!

"Seems like you didn’t get enough bashing yet huh! Guys, do it!" Subsequently, YJ saw a group of people ran hastily across the shop, and behind them, was another group of people chasing them.

Would that guy be alright? I. . . I think I better stay out of it, or else, I may even get implicated… On the thought of that, YJ quickly turn off the lights, getting ready to close the shop.

Just before he locks his door, he suddenly felt a powerful push behind him, forcing him – and someone else – into the store.

"Wow – Mmmhmmm… " YJ wanted to say something, but his mouth was covered by someone.

"Don’t make a sound, please."

That is. . . That person's voice! He. . . After realizing it was that guy, YJ hurriedly broke of the restriction, rushed to the front door of the shop, and locked them from the inside. As he heard the dialogue outside the door, he did not turn on the lights.

"Damn! Where are those guys?!"

"Boss! We should go! The cops are here!" Shortly, it was another burst of hasty footsteps. Until he confirmed that calm was restored outside, YJ then got up to turn on the lights.

When the lights are up, YJ saw that ‘that guy’ was pretty badly injured. He did not say anything, just looked at 'him' for once, and walk into the staff room and came out with a First-Aid kit.

"Do not touch your wounds! You might get a bacterial infection!" Upon stepping out of the staff room, YJ saw that ‘he’ was about to use his hands to clean off the blood by his mouth. He shouted loudly – and suddenly - that 'that man' cannot help but look perplexing.

"You just finished a fight; the hands could be filled with bacteria. I will help you clean up the wound, and next, the medication. It might hurt, just bear with it."

For that reason, 'he' sat obediently while YJ applies medication for him.

"Sorry to troubled you…"

As he was focusing on attending to the wounds, YJ heard and raised his eyes, meeting the passionate eyes of ‘his’. YJ couldn’t help but shudder a little. "It’s… It’s nothing…” He shifts his glance back to the wounds as he spoke.

"I'm sorry. Oh, and thank you for saving me."

"I can’t just stood by and watch." Wh... What am I saying it! Why didn’t I just reply with ‘you’re welcome’. That line was redundant!

"Ho… By the way, I forgot to introduce myself, I’m SWD, you?"

"WYJ."

"Oh... A nice name... Anyway, I was..."

That was the first conversation between them. They had a long talk, and talk about almost everything. YJ, who was supposed to leave at 10pm did not realize the time, until the mall's security personnel came for a routine inspection that they usually do after 1am. So, they left the mall together, back to their home.

The next day, two punks suddenly walked into YJ’s shop. He had intended to ignore them, but they were looking rather sneaky. So he walked up to offer ‘assistance’. "Can I help you?”

"Tell him!"

"You tell him!"

"No! You tell him!"

Eventually, YJ got tired of waiting so he asked impatiently. "What do you need to tell me?!"

If it was before, YJ would have chosen to ignore them and try not to clash with them. But after yesterday's disturbances, he thought there’s nothing else he needs to be afraid of!

"Uh… Uh... This... This is for you..." Punk A placed a bag on the table, "This is from Justin." He then turned around and pushes Punk B out. "Go go go go!"

Looking at the bag on the table, YJ was dumbfounded.

"Huh? Why is there food here? Who bought this?" YJ’s colleague who just came out of the staff room asked.

"Justin..."

"Justin? Justin who?"

"Actually... I do not know myself..." Justin. . . Justin. . . Who is this Justin?!

"Wow! It’s abalone porridge!" Unlike YJ who is still in daze, his colleagues had opened up the bag to see what’s in it.

"Oh?!" So costly. . . Who could he be. . . "Let’s eat together! The portion seems pretty big anyway..."

"Really?! Wow! Thanks!!"

To be Continued...

• Like 11

28s4m84.jpg

Well, now you know how they look like! :D

Chapter 02

This free breakfast, lunch and dinner routine carried on for several days. . .

"Oh my goodness! Abalone porridge again?! YJ, could you kindly tell your admirer to not send us abalone porridge anymore?!"

"I don’t even know who he is!"

"I’m not gonna eat this, and I’m going to get something from MacDonald. Do you want something?"

YJ looked at the abalone porridge on the table, and turn to his colleague. "Yes Please! I’ll go get it!"

When YJ’s queuing up for MacDonald, this scene was seen by 'Justin'.

"Hmmmm... So he likes to eat MacDonald huh..."

With this, it marks the end of the abalone porridge delivery, but the routine was continued with MacDonald’s delivery.

Uncertain that this is the “N” times of MacDonald meal that YJ have seen, he. . . . . . Finally could not take it!

"No! For the sake of my health, I need to find out who is the mastermind behind this!"

On this day, a new batch of punks entered the shop. As usual, they would walk around the shop, and then think of ways to give YJ his food. But this time round, YJ went up to their front door and locked it silently while the punks take their ‘stroll’. Those punks came to the front after their ‘stroll and realize that YJ was waiting for them, with his arm folded.

"Wh… What?" Those punks realized that something was strange and started to feel uneasy.

"Who sent you guys here?!"

"Justin!"

"What does he wants?"

"He just wants to send meals for you!"

"Don’t tell me the obvious! Now you tell me, who is this Justin?!"

"You... You do not know who Justin is?!" The punks were shocked. One of them turned to the other person and said, "Did we deliver to the wrong place?"

"It can’t be! There are others who did it!"

"Now listen, you go back, and tell whoever is called Justin, that I don’t want him to send me anything anymore! From today onwards! Even if the sending continues, he’s just feeding up our trash can! Now you get out right away!"

"But... But..."

"No but! Can’t understand simple Mandarin? How about English? GET OUT!"

"But... But you are blocking the door… And... The door is closed…"

"..."

"What?! He said he don’t know me?! Are you sure you didn’t mistake anyone else for him?! Are you sure you have spoken to WYJ from IT Place?!"

"We did! The first batch has confirmed that!"

What?! Why did he say that he doesn’t know me... Does he hate me?! I just want to show my gratitude...

Today, a bag of food appeared – again – in front of YJ as he deals with a pile of documents.

"Didn’t I tell you guys..." YJ raised his head and realized it was SWD. "Uh? It’s you... You’re free today...?"

"Oh... I was just passing by, so I bought something for you."

"Sighs... You didn’t have to…"

"Of course I have to... You saved my life that day... I have to show my gratitude..."

"Uh... Haha..." Looking at the bag in front of him, YJ secretly rejoice. Thank god. . . It’s neither abalone porridge nor MacDonald… Phewww~

"Hmmm? Where’s your colleague?"

"Oh... He went out..."

Sudden silence seems to overwhelm them.

'Eat... Eat... "

"Oh..." How do you expect me to eat when you’re looking at me… Despite so, YJ began to eat the food bought by WD.

"You... Don’t seem to like abalone porridge or MacDonald very much..."

"Poof...!” YJ can’t help but almost spat the food in his mouth out. “You... You... Was it you?!"

"What was me?"

"The person who sent me porridge and MacDonald... You’re Justin?!"

"Yup... Didn’t I tell you?"

"No... So it's you... I was still wondering which pervert did that..."

It turned out that he just didn’t know my name is Justin...

It turned out that he was not annoyed by me...

It turned out that I had forgotten to tell him my English name...

But thinking of me as a pervert… That’s a bit harsh!

Ever since that day, Justin would visit WYJ at his shop, with food. And after a while, WD too, takes his meal in his shop. Of course, they exchanged numbers as well.

This day as usual, Justin came to visit WYJ at his shop. But the difference is, this time, he was not alone.

"YJ, let me introduce, this is Valeria. Valeria, he’s WYJ."

"Hi."

"Hi! I’m working downstairs at one of the push-carts. When you’re free but remember to patronize my store!"

"Hahaha! You just got to know him and you’re already 'soliciting'?! A leopard never changes its spots!" Justin said jokingly.

"Hey! Is this what you should say?! No matter what, we were once in a relationship!!”

Once in a relationship huh... I see...

Uncertain if it was accidentally or did they really neglected, Justin and his ex-girlfriend started to squabble in front of WYJ.

"I’m going out for a while." WYJ turned and spoke to his colleague, not knowing how unhappy his face was.

"Haha! Dear WD, your wife’s jealous!"

"Haha! YJ he..."

"Stop fooling around! Who is his wife?! Who is jealous?!"

"Uh..." Don’t tell me he’s really angry...

When Justin would like to turn to WYJ, he had already stormed out of the shop.

"Sorry Valeria, maybe you would want to go first. I’ll ask you out another day. Thanks!" Justin went out chasing YJ after he finishes his sentence.

"YJ. YJ!" Justin finally caught up and grabbed him. "What’s wrong? Why are you angry all of a sudden?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?! You ARE obviously angry!"

"Nothing means nothing! Let go!"

"…" As though he remembered something suddenly, Justin then said, "I was looking for something, that’s why I called Valeria for help. If you don’t like it then I wouldn’t look for her anymore!"

"… Whatever, do whatever you want, you like."

"Not angry anymore?!" Noticing that YJ’s tone seems better, Justin continued to pursuit behind YJ. "Let’s go for lunch! My treat!"

"I said I wasn’t angry! … … Japanese cuisine."

To be Continued...

• Like 10

Gentle Reminder:

did you remember to click on the "Spoiler"? :D

yep! i remembered! you two are very talented! the story and the draw are really good! =]

• Like 1

Chapter 03

This day, Justin asked WYJ while he was accompanying him.

"Yan Jun, do you have to work tomorrow?"

"Yup, why do you ask?"

"What about the day after tomorrow?"

"Uh, no, I’m on leave that day. What is it?"

"Nothing much, just wanted to ask if you are interested to visit my work place..."

"Your work place? You’ve got a job?"

"What was that? Of course I have a job! I work as a waiter in a bar."

"Oh..." No wonder he seems free usually, so he only works at night...

"YJ... YJ! What are you thinking about? So deeply in thoughts… So do you... want to go?" YJ couldn’t ignore Justin tone - with full of expectations. Although I don’t know why, but since he is looking forward to it so much, it wouldn’t be nice if I let him down...

"Alright, give me the address, I’ll go."

"No No!" Justin smiled brightly. "I’ll send you there."

"Ah?!" Take me? Is there a need to...

"Hmmm... I think we’ll meet at around seven. I’ll fetch you from your house at seven, and we’ll have dinner before I go to work." Justin suddenly stood up after looking at his watch."Gosh! It’s already this late! I’ve got something on so I need to go! I’ll see you the day after tomorrow, bye!”

"Hey?!" Without saying anything else, Justin got up and left hurriedly, leaving YJ in the state of confused.

Two days later.

"This is the bar you work at?" It seems pretty nice. . . Not as complicated as I had imagined.

"Yup...Although it is also a bar, but as compared to the other general bars, we are slightly higher in class. Welcome to Cloud9." He gave YJ a broad smile and brought him to a corner of the bar, and then left for the staff room, getting ready to work.

"Are you WYJ?" A bartender in the bar asked suddenly.

"Uh?! Do I know you?"

"Oh no, not that. Justin mentioned you often."

"Mentioned... Me?"

"Haa..." That bartender did not answer, just smile and went away.

Mention me?! He... Does he always mention me in front of the others? Thinking back at the time with those punks, he... Is he always like this?

"Hey pretty boy, care to drink a glass of wine with me..." Out of a sudden, a middle age lady approached WYJ.

"Uh... No thanks."

"Awww… Do not be so unfriendly! Just one glass..."

"Sorry... But I..."

"I'm sorry, Miss, please do not make things difficult for our guests of the bar. How about me treating you to this glass of wine, may I?" It was Justin. He is now wearing a black vest over his long-sleeve white button-shirt.

"Hmmm? Isn’t this the most popular waiter in store?! Oh well, if you asked me to drink, of course! Haha... Hey pretty boy, I shall not disturb you then!" With this, the lady went away.

"You’re alright? I'm really sorry for leaving you here alone for that long."

"I’m fine! Go back for your work! It wouldn’t be nice if your boss sees you standing here and not working..."

"Haha… Yes Sir!"

Looking at Justin running around, serving every customer to his fullest, YJ can’t help but smile gently. That’s the Justin I know. No matter where he is, he’s always as cheerful. Haha…

"How was it? My work place isn’t too bad right!"

"Yeah. It’s completely different from what I had imagined. "

"Oh right! It’s your first time here in my work place right?! We should take a photo for remembrance! “Justin took out his phone and pass it to his colleague. "Tim, help us take a photo would you? "

"Sure! "

After handing the phone over, Justin stood beside WYJ, and WYJ stood by his side obediently as well.

"Wow, you two are really photogenic! You even look a little like a couple! "

Listening to someone’s commentary on his photo, WYJ could sense that his face is burning. "I’ll… I’ll visit the washroom."

"Oh! Just walk along the corridor, and then turn left."

"Thanks..."

When WYJ came out from the washroom, a woman's laughter caught his attention.

"Haha... Justin, you’re too cute! Hahaha..." All of a sudden, the woman hugged Justin, tip-toe, and kissed him. Instinctively, certain emotions arouse with WYJ. And this feeling caused him to step out of the bar unwavering.

"Uh... Ah!" YJ he saw! He. . . He. . . "YJ! I’m sorry Miss, please let me go." Finally, Justin rushed out of the bar the second he broke free of her embrace. "YJ! YJ what’s wrong? Why do you suddenly..." Before Justin finish his sentence, YJ shook free of the hand that was grabbed by him. "Y... YJ... Hold on… Just for a while, hold on." YJ stopped, but began his pace again when he turned and saw Justin ran back to the bar.

" Screeeeeeech ----!" A loud brake sound occurs. A bike suddenly stopped in front of WYJ.

"You..." What is this guy doing... Doesn’t he have to work?

"I’ll take you home."

"You... Go back to work." Tough stance had finally softened.

"It’s alright, I took leave. Now hop on!" As he speaks, he tosses a helmet to WYJ.

He took leave… For me…… Without saying a word, WYJ wore the helmet and got on.

Along the way, they were silent. However, WYJ still feels uncertain. Why should I go to his workplace? Why would be come out for me? Why would he apply for leave just to send me home?

"Justin, why are you being so nice to me?" WYJ spoke softly behind Justin.

"Sorry? What did you say, YJ? I can’t hear you." Justin seems to hear the voice of YJ, so he asked.

"I..." Unconsciously, YJ slowly clenched his hand that was on Justin’s waist. "I'm sorry."

"…" Justin felt the clenched. So he reflexively concentrates on listening to YJ. Surprisingly, he heard him apologize. Why is he apologizing…

So do you think they look like a couple too?? :D

293gbo6.jpg

To be Continued...

• Like 8

Chapter 04

"YJ! Your fiance is here with food again~~!"

"That’s enough! Say that again and I’m gonna get real pissed!" Although he’s uttering angry words, but YJ’s face is smiling.

"Getting pissed?? Do you mind looking at the smile you have on your face now... Well, enjoy your meal, I’ll go find someone else and we’ll eat out, bye!"

WYJ only realize the amount of food that Justin bought after his colleague was gone. "What’s wrong?! Have you gotten rich or crazy?! Why did you buy so much?!"

"Haha... I didn’t win a fortune, nor have I gone crazy, there’s just something worth celebrating."

"What happened?"

"Haha... I’m promoted to a Manager!!"

"Really?! Congratulations!"

"Erm, YJ... I... I would like to invite you to me work place again, is that alright?"

"Your work place..."

"I guarantee that what has happen the previous time will not happen again, I promise!"

"I..." It’s not that issue that matter… Uh… Not that it doesn’t matter at all…

"You would come, won’t you..."

"Uh... O... Ok."

Ever since YJ got to know that Justin was promoted, he had been thinking of what to get him as a congratulations gift. He passed by a watch shop, and inadvertently found a watch. It was a little expensive as it was limited edition. However, WYJ bought it almost without any hesitant.

Once again, he arrives at the bar. WYJ didn’t have much thought about the previous incident. But as he steps into the bar, he felt the obvious difference.

"You’re here, YJ!"

"Why is there no one here? Is it open for business?"

"YJ, let's dance!" Immediately, the light becomes softer and dimmer. "Let's go!" While saying that, Justin held YJ’s hand and brought him to the dance floor.

"Hold… Hold on! How do we dance when we’re both guys?! It’s so embarrassing! Moreover... Moreover... I’ve never dance before..."

"I did not as well! Let’s go let’s go! Just listen to me today!"

His first time? Does this means that he had never danced with his girlfriend too! YJ do not know why but he felt a little happier when he thought about that, so it didn’t stop him, allowing Justin to bring him to the dance floor.

At the beginning, they are obviously uncomfortable. How should they do it?! They just stood by on the dance floor, looking at each other, motionless.

When the music starts, Justin suddenly held WYJ’s hand and began to dance.

"Justin..."

"Yes?"

"This is strange..."

"Really? I feel pretty good."

"…"

As the song ends, it would usually mean the people dancing would separate as well. It was only now, that WYJ discover that Justin didn’t seem to be letting go of him."Jus…Justin?"

Justin handed out a box to YJ. "Well... This is for you."

"What is it?"

"Just take it, it’s yours now.”

"…"

"Open it only when you get home!"

"..."

"It was my “friends” who made you angry when we first met... right?"

"Uh?! Ah... Yeah..."

"Our first conversation was when I was being chased, and you saved me, right!"

"Ah?! That’s correct... But..." Shouldn’t you let go of me before we talk…

"So that’s when our fate started!"

"Uh?!!"

Unconsciously, Justin increased his strength in his arms and held WYJ even closer to him.

Justin is…

"It’s those bits and pieces of fate that makes me not want to let you go ever again."

WYJ widened his eyes and looked at Justin unbelievably. Justin is… This guy… This guy…

"YJ, I... I like you... Maybe... Maybe from first meeting, I’ve fallen for you. And I'm serious."

YJ’s face was surprised but there aren’t much changes, he bowed his head, refusing to look into the eyes of Justin that is full of hope.

"Let go."

"Y… YJ. You... I thought you..."

As Justin speaks, YJ took the advantage of him not paying attention to escape from his embrace.

"YJ. YJ!" I thought he was… Like me… I thought... I really thought...

After returning home, WYJ sat on his bed, dazing. Just… Just now… What’s wrong with Justin?! Forget it! I shall not think too much into it! Stood up, YJ took off his coat and threw it to the bed.

"Tap!"

Two boxes fell out of his coat’s pocket. He bent down and picked them up. It’s the watch that he had originally wanted to give Justin.

And the other one was from Justin. He took the box, opened it and found a key chain. With the lights, the photo in the key chain blinks. That is a picture of Justin and him.

Can I still give the watch to him? Perhaps… Tomorrow!

To be Continued...

• Like 7