Fragments Beyond Time (hal7283 & mik3la, private, 18+)

hal7283

"You know... despite everything that happened here... I think at the end of the day I did have a good time here back home, minus a few setbacks of course... But I do enjoy being pampered by you, and I rather liked it when you were so rough, I think my butt still hurt a little from being slapped."   

I kind of got carried away, he said blushing as he finished washing him, leaving him sink into the tub moving the tray food to the side, not wanting to spill it on the floor. 

"It's still pretty hot, you wanna come in and join me?" 

He smiled as he stand up and got undressed, stepping in the same bath tub, pulling Hikaru into his arms, kissing the back of his neck. Glad to see you're feeling better .... got me scared for a second there, he sigh resting his chin on his shoulder, wrapping his arms around Hikarus waist.

Edited by mik3la

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• mik3la

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hikaru smiled as Keiko got undressed and joined him in the bath. Snuggling against Keiko affectionately he reached his hand back and caressed the man's dark silky hair and said: "Yeah... it was a bit of a mess, but I knew you'd come and rescue me and sure enough you did." He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth and comfort of being held in his lover's arms, he was so relaxed that for a while he almost fell asleep. But he managed to snap out of it before falling back to slumber and said: " As much as I enjoyed my time at the capital I think it's about time that we should get going."

After getting out of the bath Hikaru quickly began packing up for the trip. With the whole political situation being a mess neither Reizen nor Kouryu showed up as they left, though the older priest did entrust one of his servants to hand a package to Hikaru, while Reizen sent a note to Keiko which wrote: "You got lucky this time, but don't rely it upon it too much."

Soon enough the two of them left the capital city behind them. Hikaru was clearly happy to be back on the road and along the way he was always in a good mood. After about a week of travelling they arrived at a small town and with a little bit of asking around Hikaru learned there was an abandoned mansion on the outskirt of the town across a small forest. It used to belong to an old merchant but was killed when a theif sneaked into his house and ever since then the place was rumored to be haunted. Turning to look at Keiko Hikaru smiled: "Well, don't you think this sounds like the job for a priest?" 

• 4 weeks later...

"I know we must keep going. I wasn't implying on staying longer. I think we had enough of this place" he said trying to make a joke but kept his serious face as he washed his lovers body and his. After they got dressed and were about to leave, they did look around for the old men but they weren't anywhere to be found. Just when they were about to leave the grounds a servant came to Keiko and gave him a letter. As he open it he noticed it was from the old man that was previous the king. 

"You got lucky this time, but don't rely it upon it too much."

I wasn't going to old man ... but thanks for the heads up, he thought looking at the place and smiled sadly. That only meant that they were not going to meet up again with the old ones. Sighing he turned to Hikaru, walking beside him and being very cautious about every road they were taking on their path. 

As the time past and they walked the strange roads from town to town, they arrived in one where Hikaru find it intriguite. As they got an info about a mansion at the end of the clif that only made Keiko smile, amused by the sudden interest on Keiko's face and the mocking in his voice. 

"Well, don't you think this sounds like the job for a priest?" 

"Yes it does my lord" he said smiling fallowing the other on the road to the mansion which was quite away from the town. Something he liked but he was still troubled about what the walls of that mansion was holding back, that has the citizen so afraid of it. 

Strangely enough Hikaru was in a good mood even with the news of a haunted house nearby, or perhaps it was exactly because of it. After talking to the Mayor of the town he officially took the commission to cleanse the haunted house of whatever evil that lurked within, on the condition that he would be able to own the house afterwards. As they made it out of the town Hikaru turned to Keiko and asked with a smile: "You must be wondering why I asked for the ownership of the house right?" He chuckled proudly and said: "In order for us to plant the Red Lotus seed we must find a place rich with natural energy, such as where multiple Earth Veins intersect which just so happens to be at the spot where the mansion is. Obviously with the place being haunted the flow of energy in this land became a total mess which would cause a lot of problem to the people. Obviously the townsmen don't know how the mechanics work but they must have noticed that ever since the mansion got haunted, everything start to go downhill. So once we purify it of whatever is haunting the place we'll not only help out the people, but also secure the spot to grow you a new body. Quite an ingenious plan right?"

Soon they arrived at a gloomy forest where the trees had all withered away, leaving only sickly dead branches. As they gradually approached the house the joyful expression on Hikaru's face slowly began to fade and was replaced by a frown. "You can probably feel it stronger than I do... The malice... the hatred.... the obsession... Looks like the owner of the mansion really, REALLY didn't want to let it go... Look." Hikaru said as he pulled out several paper spells, and right in front of them the roots and branches of the trees began to twist and merge into countless humanoids and began rushing towards the two.  

Frowning he looked around at the roots and the evil spirits that were surrounding the place. It was a nasty feeling but not something they couldn't work with. When the roots started to advance on them he jumped in front of Hikaru, lifting his sword and started to swing it back and forth keeping the branches away from Hikaru. 

"Babe .... If you're going to do some of purifying thing of yours ... i suggest you start doing now" he said growling when there were more branches and roots coming after them, making sure they were keeping their distance away from his lover. 

Some of them scratched his arm and cheek trying to get to Hikaru but he managed to blass them with his sword before they could reach Hikaru. 

"Sure thing honey, just enjoy the fireworks!" Hikaru smiled as he threw out the spell papers towards the evil tree-men which upon contact engulfed them in bright white flames. As they cut and burned a path through the hoards of enemies they eventually arrived at the mansion which looked exactly as you'd expect from an old abandoned haunted house. "Hmm... may need to hire a few helpers to clean up all this mess. But first..." His gaze moved over towards the roof of the mansion and could see a dark shadow looming over the whole place. "Let's politely ask the previous tenant to move out. on his way first." Hikaru said as he stood beside Keiko and let his guardian pull the Sword of Heart from his chest. As if reacting to the light shining from the sword the shadow began to shrink at first, only to bloat up and forming a massive face of an old man.

"Get out..... GET OUT!!!!!" The shadowy face roared as it breathed out a gust of foul smoke that could only be described as the stench of rot and death towards the two, though none of the smoke even got close to the two as they were all vaporized by the light emanating from the sword. Seeing this the shadowy face ben bulleting towards the two and opened its jaws as if wanting to swallow them, but alas, the vengeful spirit was no match for the Priest and his guardian's power. As the ghost was exorcised immediately the atmosphere around the place began to change, even the withered grass and plants began to grow new leaves. "As I thought, the natural energy here is very strong. Will probably take a couple of years for the whole forest to recover, but in time everything is gonna turn out fine.... But here comes the really hard part..." Hikaru turned to look at Keiko and said: "You wanna start cleaning up right now or should we come back tomorrow for it?" 

Keiko turned and pulled out the sword of hearts letting its light shine around the place. The shadow wasn;t that happy as it tried to attack them again but it was futile. They were stronger than a vengeful spirit as him. It didn;t took long and they managed to purify the place, which started to feel less darkened by the evil spirit that once was there. Looking back at his lover he nodded as he knew this place and everything surrounding them would need time to adjust to the light energy that was now starting to spread on the place. 

"If you're feeling well i believe we should start now" he said looking around taking a deep breath. There was a lot of work and even if the rest of the place would need time to recover, they could start away and help with that. 

"This place really needs a little help in recovery don't you think?" he said turning his eyes on Hikaru smiling. "And if you want, i can take a trip downtown tomorrow and look for some staff that would want to join the mansion" he added hopping that he would find some that were willing to come to a former hunted place. Even if they have purified itt, people would still be afraid of the place. 

"Yeah, I suppose we should start sooner than later. The place certainly looks like it could use a lot of work, and I can only imagine that the interior wouldn't be any different. Better get s pictures of what we're dealing with before going back in town to find helpers. Hilary said as he took Keiko's hand and together they walked into the old mansion. Despite the poor condition of the place, Hikaru was rather excited at the prospect of owning this place and renovating it according to their tastes and preferences. "If we tear down this wall, then we will have a better view of the mountains here... That could be a guest room and this could be storage....." He muttered as he looked around the place at Keiko's side. 

They spent the rest of the day just going through the place and throwing out anything that needed replacing from the broken furniture and rotten tatami mats. The next morning the two of them returns to the town and told the Mayor of what was done, and formally gained ownership old mansion. What followed was a major shopping spree in which they pretty much had to visit every shop in town as everything in the mansion needed replacing. They also managed to find construction workers who would help them to make the house livable again. The whole renovation process would take about a month, so Hikaru had them focus on the master bedroom first so at least they would have a valve to rest. A few days later the flow of energy at the region has recovered to the point which the Red Lotus Seed could be planted. 

That day Hikaru gave all the construction nworkers and helpers a day off and brought Keiko to the backyard where there's a small pond in the middle wich had gone driy. Hikaru was in his full priest outfit and  placed the seed in the middle of the empty pond before he took out his ceremonial sword. He turned towards Keiko and asked: "So my love, are you ready to be born again?"

"If we tear down this wall, then we will have a better view of the mountains here... That could be a guest room and this could be storage....." 

"You're getting rather excited to renovate this house" he said amused by the way the other was starting to plan everything. It was like their new home together. Like a couples thing. But he played along with the other and smashed and throw everything that seemed unnecesary. 

As the days went by and the place was starting to loong more like a living mansion the day of the ritual came rather quickly for his taste. He wasn't sure about anything at this point. How would he be when he was going to be a human again. Was he going to be strong enough to protect Hikaru? Would he be able to survive everything that would come along their way? He couldn't stop remembering the old men, which were humans too and how they had survived for so long. So he could only hope for the best. 

"So my love, are you ready to be born again?"

"Not sure if i will ever be ready for that but ... i have faith" he said honestly. 

Hikaru smiled as he reached for Keiko's cheek, caressing him lovingly and said: "That's all I need. Now I want you to relax and close your eyes." The tone of his voice shifted to an almost hypnotic one as he continued: "Listen to me.... focus on my voice... feel the light flowing between us.... yes... cling to it... hold onto that light and nothing else... let everything go... your body... your form... let it go... let it fade away..... become light...."

Gradually the light that formed Keiko's body faded away and all that was left was a glowing orb in Hikaru's hand. He walked over towards the dried up pond and placed  the shining orb that was Keiko's spirt into the seed. He then stepped out of the pond and he drew out his ceremonial sword and began to chant the spell while dancing around the pond. It continued on for hours and hours and as his movements became more rapid, it became harder and harder for him to speak the enchantments amidst his heavy panting, while sweat had soaked through robes making them stick to his skin. But suddenly a drop of rain fell upon his cheek which was quickly followed by another, and another, then countless, countless more as rain began pouring down. Soon enough to pond was filled up, and as Hikaru looked at its center a small lotus bud had poked out of the surface, pulsating with the gentle light that was Keiko's spirit. Seeing this Hikaru collapsed on the muddy ground and laughed: "Hahahahahahaahah!!!! It worked! It worked!" He sat beside the pond and muttered: "See you in nine days Keiko." 

"That's all I need. Now I want you to relax and close your eyes."

Keiko took a deep breath as he closed his eyes and fallowed the guidance the other was giving him, relaxing his body. 

"Listen to me.... focus on my voice... feel the light flowing between us.... yes... cling to it... hold onto that light and nothing else... let everything go... your body... your form... let it go... let it fade away..... become light...."

It was a strange feeling as the other spoke, he felt more and more lighter than before and warmer. It was a pleasing feeling, it felt like home and then he was like in a deep sleep, surrounded by light, warmness and love. It felt so good that he didn't want to wake up. It felt peaceful. No worries, no revenge thoughts, no negative feelings, nothing. It was all warm and peaceful. He was finally resting. 

During the nine days Hikaru spent most of his time just waiting by the pond, from time to time he would go back to the house and watch over the renovation but aside from that Hikaru just stayed there and watched over the Red Lotus which was growing at an unnatural rate for a plant. He barely ate or drank, let alone slept as he had to keep feeding his energy towards the plant or Keiko's spirit may just wither away. But all of his effects was worth it as by the ninth day the bud has grown to the size of a human adult and he knew Keiko has been reborned. 

Hikaru walked into the water with anticipation and excitement as he reached out towards the massive lotus bud. "Wake up Keiko... Wake up." Hilary said lovingly as the Lotus began to bloom and when he saw the naked body of Keiko curled up in the fetus position he could feel the tears overflowing from his eyes. He lenses down and pressed a soft kiss in the man's forehead and said: "Happy birthday Keiko. Welcome to your new life."

All that time Keiko was like in a dream from which he didn't want to wake up. It was too peaceful and to warm to return to any other place than that. But he knew somehow that he had to return somewhere where he will be needed but couldn't actually picture it when. Until the last day when, still in his eternal sleep he heard a voice calling his name and a warm kiss on his forehead. The cool breeze was washing the warmness away, making him open his eyes. The light was too bright for him so he had to slowly open his eyes and slowly adjust to the view. All seemed so new and yet so familiar. 

Blinking a few times he looked up at the person in front of him that spoke and wished him happy birthday. It was odd as he didn;t remembered being his birthday at all. Looking around he saw the mansion and the pond they were in and then looked at his body. Lifting his hand he looked at it and turned it from one side to the other slowly, trying to understand what was happening to him. His head was still hurting as fragments of images were flowing in his head, as to make him remember stuff but it was all too blury. 

"T-Thank you but .... who are you?" he asked frowning and massaging his head as it was still hurting and he felt dizzy. "I'm cold" he mumbled sitting while still holding his head in his hand, feeling like he was going to be sick. 

Hikaru was a bit dumbfounded when the first thing Keiko said after being born was to ask who he was. "Well, that was unexpected." He said as he scooped his lover in his arms and said: "I am Hikaru Mitsurugi. I am a Priest and your lover. I am the one who put your spirit into the Red Lotus and brought you back amongst living." As he pulled the newborn man out of the flower it quickly began to withered away and turned to dust. But Hikaru wasn't even remotely concerned about having just used a priceless artifact and he just proceeded to carry Keiko into the house and to the master bedroom. He quickly fetched a title and dried his body up before getting him properly dressed. 

"This looks good on you." Hikaru smiled as he admired his work. He had put Keiko in a dark blue kimono with a red sash around the waist to keep it together. He also used a red ribbon to tie his long black hair behind his head in a pony tail. "You must be pretty hungry now. Let me go and fetch you somehow to eat." Hikaru smiled as he pressed a soft kiss on Keiko's cheek before leaving the room. 

Before he could say anything or  ask again he was scooped off his feet into the others arms that were so warm and carring that made him melt in them. It was a strange feeling having towards a stranger but somehow his body was okay with it. Like he remembered. 

"I am Hikaru Mitsurugi. I am a Priest and your lover. I am the one who put your spirit into the Red Lotus and brought you back amongst living."

Blinking a few times he looked surprised at the guy, processing everything. His lover. his head hurt at the thought as if trying to get him to remember something, but everything else was so blury that it was hard to understand what it all was. 

He remain silenced as the other cleaned his body and got him clothes, helping him dressen up. It really was nice to be cared about like that, and he could tell by the look on the others face that he was loved by that man, verry deeply. A soft smiled crossed his face as he was admiring the beautiful white haird man in front of him. 

Once he was dressed he looked around to his body and in the mirror at how he looked and he was surprised. He looked good. The image of him like that made his head hurt as flashbacks were running in his head. He had worn clothes like this before. 

"Oh ... okay ..." he said looking at the guy smiling thankful. He sat on the bed, waiting paciently, looking around the room, remembering slowly the place and what it meant in his past life. 

Hikaru went to the Kitchen which thankfully was in a decent enough shape to cook, though there were still quite a lot of holes in the wall and was also missing half of the ceiling. He quickly began preparing some food for Keiko, given the fact that the man was just newly born he kept the menu plain and simple so bit to put too much strain on his stomach.

After a while he returned to Keiko with a bright smile and said: "I made you some porridge and got you some pickled cabbage and carrots. Sorry for the simple menu but I don't suppose you want your very fast meal after getting newborn to be immediately followed by diarrhea right?" He set the tray beside the futo bed and asked: "You think you can eat it in your own, or do you prefer me feeding you?"

"I made you some porridge and got you some pickled cabbage and carrots. Sorry for the simple menu but I don't suppose you want your very fast meal after getting newborn to be immediately followed by diarrhea right?" 

As he heard the others voice he turned and smiled at him as he sat near his bed looking at the food. His stomach made a  small noise which meant he really was hungry. 

"This is all good, thank you" he said trying to get the spoon and holding it in his hand and try to eat, but it was slipping every time off his hand. 

"You think you can eat it in your own, or do you prefer me feeding you?"

"I'm sorry ... i guess i'll accept the help" he said looking sorry at the other, leaving the spoon in the bowl, waiting. His eyes never left the other as he was trying to let his mind do its wonders and remember him. Small and faded flashes of the guy flew through his mind and he was slowly starting to remember. 

"Thank you love" he said without realizing after a few bites. 

Hikaru watched as Keuko tried to hold the spoon by himself but failed. He smiled gently and said: "Don't worry my dear, you will remain your stength soon enough. In the meantime just sit back and relax." He took a spoonful of porridge and blew at it a couple of times before bringing it towards Keiko's mouth: "Say aaah~~" Hikaru said before pushing the spoon into his lover's mouth. When Keiko called referred to him as "love" his face brightened up even more. Whille part of him was a little disappointed that Keiko didn't remember him immediately, he also found this vulnerable state that Keiko was in to be rather adorable.

After a dozen more bites down and Hikaru fed the entire bowl to Keiko, Jr pit the empty dishes aside and said: "Now my dear, there is something very, very important that I need your help right away." Hikaru stripped down his clothes which was wet from going into the pond and quickly put on a lose kimono. He walked back towards Keiko and stared right into his red eyes and said: "For the past nine days I have been pretty much watching over the pond none stop so right now I am really really tired. The only reason I am still awake and talking is because I am using my spells to keep myself going. So now, if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna sleep now and you are my hugging pillow." Hikaru suddenly grabbed Keiko and held him in his arms while pushing both of them on the futon bed. The moment Hikaru touched the mattress he just fell asleep with a happy smile on his face. 

Once he was full he thank the other smiling. he watched him as he changed clothes, feeling his cheeks go red as he was wandering his eyes on the others body. I am a lucky man, he thought as he keept his eyes on his lover till he sat near him in bed. Blinking a few times waiting for the others request, he found it amused how the other pulled him down. 

"For the past nine days I have been pretty much watching over the pond none stop so right now I am really really tired. The only reason I am still awake and talking is because I am using my spells to keep myself going. So now, if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna sleep now and you are my hugging pillow."

"Okay" he said shortly trying not to laugh and just do as he was told. He wrapped his arms around the men and looked at him as he felt right away asleep in his arms. if all this was so exhausted then ... why risk your life for me? Do i mean that much for you? he thought looking at the other and stayed still. After a few minutes he relaxed as well and fell asleep too, moment in which his mind started to ramble around flashbacks and images that were blury at first but it was starting to get clearer and clearer and finally, making him understand everything and gain himself again. 

Hikaru slept for s couple of hours then suddenly he jumped up from the bed and yelled "Shit! I've fallen asleep!" As he stood up and grabbed his spell papers he said in a panic: "Damn it Keiko why didn't you wake me up? Gotta keep an eye on the Red Lotus or it could wither at any moment, then you'll be lost forever!" He quickly rushed out to the garden in a frenzy and when he saw the empty pond he was dumbfounded. For a moment he was filled with despair but as his brain slowly began to function properly again he walked back into the master bedroom and peaked inside cautiously, as if any sudden movement would cause the sight in front of him to vanish into thin air.

"Keiko... You are actually here right? That was not a dream?" He walked back towards his lover and began touching his body all over the place: "You are alive... You are actually.. actually alive!" He pressed a passionate kiss on Keiko's lips and stretched his tongue inside to chase the man's counterpart, and did not stop mingling until both of them were short of breath. Eventually he pulled away from his lover and said: "Sorry Keiko I was just.... too happy to have you back. I felt so lonely when you were in the Lotus... Oh sorry do you have your memory back yet? It would be pretty awakes if I have just kissed someone who don't even recognize me."

"Shit! I've fallen asleep!""Damn it Keiko why didn't you wake me up? Gotta keep an eye on the Red Lotus or it could wither at any moment, then you'll be lost forever!"

Keiko was dumb and still half a sleep when the other jumped out of bed and out the door, not understanding a word he was saying. He rubbed his eyes and looked around as he was slowly starting to remember everything. His past life, how he died, how he end up a demon and how he fell in love to the most beautiful soul he ever seen. Not to mention all the hardships they went through and what the other had done for him to be a human again. A soft smiled appeared on his face and just then, Hikaru returned in the room looking at him. 

"Keiko... You are actually here right? That was not a dream?" 

"I'm here" he said trying to asure his lover that he was there, holding his hands into his, looking into his eyes. 

"You are alive... You are actually.. actually alive!"

Before he could even talk the other jumped on him, pressing his lips on his into a needy and desperate kiss. He submited to the others touch and desperation, as he wrapped an arm around his lovers waist and one on the back of his neck, kissing him back. When they parted and needed to breath he looked at his lover, happy to see him again under this new form. 

"Sorry Keiko I was just.... too happy to have you back. I felt so lonely when you were in the Lotus... Oh sorry do you have your memory back yet? It would be pretty awakes if I have just kissed someone who don't even recognize me."

He started laughing and poke Hikaru's forehead with his finger. "I do remember who you are snowflakes" he said smirking, knowing very well that he didn't liked the nickname he had given him before. "I remember everything and i feel good" he said touching his cheek gently, not breaking the eye contact. 

Hikaru was overjoyed when he heard Keiko calling him "Snowflake". While he didn't like the nickname at first it had somewhat grew on him by now, though he would not ever admit that to Keiko. "You feel good huh? Glad to hear that. Then don't mind if I make you feel better~" Hikaru said as he claimed his lover's lips once again while his hands easily untied the sash that was holding his kimono together. His hands roamed across the former demon's skin which felt not only warmer but also softer. His hand soon found it's way to one of Keiko's nipples and began rubbing and pinching the small bud playfully, while his other hand reached around and moved down along his waist towards the man's rear, squeezing his buttcheek teasingly he said: "Since technicality you were just born a few hours ago, does it mean that I get to pop your cherry?"

"You feel good huh? Glad to hear that. Then don't mind if I make you feel better~

"wha-" but the other already kissed him hard, pushing him on the futon, claiming his new human body which was more sensitive than he was used to. Humming as his nipples were touched and played he kissed his lover back, brushing his hand through his hair. 

As Hikaru grabbed his ass he groan in the kiss, thankful that the other broke it so that they can kiss. Being human was hard with the breathing in this situations apparently. 

"Since technicality you were just born a few hours ago, does it mean that I get to pop your cherry?"

"jesus Hikaru" he said breathing feeling his cheek burning a little as they were starting to get red. How could anyone ask so directly. But then again, Hikaru never was an ordinary guy. "I guess so" he said shrugging holding his arms on the others shoulders, blinking, realizing what that meant. It meant that it was going to feel a little discomfort at first, and as a human body, he didn't know how it all felt, but he wanted to find out. "Let's see how it gows love" he said pulling the other into a hungry kiss, lifting one leg around his waist, letting his hand grab his ass and reach for his now sensitive entrance. 

Hikaru smiled as he leaned down and kissed Keiko on the cheek, he began licking and nibbling along his jawline slowly as he moved down to his neck, his shoulders and his collarbone. He then moved down to his chest and took the nipple he wasn't toying with his fingers into his mouth, sucking and licking on the little bud lovingly and even biting on it to tease his lover. "Oh my dear Keiko... just a few hours old and you already know how to open your legs for someone? What a little slut." His hand reached between the man's buttcheeks and poked at his virgin hole, pressing on the pucker teasingly as he whispered: "My own, personal little slut~~"

Ae continued to tease Keiko, the priest reached out his hand while a few spell papers in his bag moved on their own and folded into small paper cranes and carried a small jar of lube to his hand. Scrapping a generous amount with his fingers he moved back down towards Keiko's rear and began pushing his digits through his tight entrance. "Relax dear... relax..." Hikaru said as his digit entered the man's body. While the first finger was easy enough, the second not so much, and the third proved to be a lot more difficult. Not wanting to hurt his lover Hikaru took things slow, almost painfully so as he allowed Keiko's new body to get used to the insertion. To alleviate any discomfort he began pressing their groins together, his own hard tool rubbing against Keiko's through the fabric of his underwear and he said: "Wanna help me with these cumbersome clothes?"  

Feeling the light bite on his now sensitive nipples he groan looking at his lover, holding his hands over his shoulders. 

"Oh my dear Keiko... just a few hours old and you already know how to open your legs for someone? What a little slut."

"I cannot control this body quite yet ...hmmm....plus ... i'm only doing this with you" he said moaning as he layed his head back on the pillow, surrendering to the feelings this new body was giving away under his lovers touch. 

"My own, personal little slut~~"

AS the last word came out he gasped as he felt the others finger at his entrance which was more sensitive than before. "Oh ..fuck..." he gaspped and moaned at the strange sensation. Before it didn't felt like that, now it would appear that everything was more intense. 

"Relax dear... relax..." 

He was trying to do just so but it was a little hard to do it so. He tense a little but managed to breath in and out and relaxed but as the other inserted another finger and another it was getting really hard to hold his voice down. 

"Ngh....ha ... fuck this body is more weak than i though" he said  moaning and groaning, brushing his hand through Hikarus hair as he started moving his waist, feeling their erection rubbing against each other through the fabric. 

Wanna help me with these cumbersome clothes?"  

"As you wish lover" he purred as he looked at his lover and moved his arms overs his shoulders pulling the fabric down. He undo the knock on his waist and then removed it to the side of them, leaving his perfect body completed naked. 

"You look so beautiful love" he whispered, moving his hand over his torso biting his lip, then moved his hand back up to his neck and pulled him down to a hungry kiss, claiming his mouth once more.