Fragments Beyond Time (hal7283 & mik3la, private, 18+)

hal7283

Hikaru moaned as he was pushed onto the bed. Looking up at his guardian he chuckled at his comment and said: "For the record I don't have a magic that can create lube. The most I can do is bring the jar closer." He turned towards their package and reached out, with a small chant a few paper spells floated out and folded into little paper birds, and together they carried the small jar of herbal gel that he'd often used as lube and dropped it within Keiko's reach. During this Keiko was already raining down kisses along his neck and he couldn't help but let out some soft moans out of his mouth. His breathing became heavier as Keiko moved down to his chest and began playing with his nipples. 

"K... Keiko.. ha... ah...ah~~" Hikaru moaned as he held onto Keiko's head and his fingers dug into those long black locks, the pleasure from his little buds spread across his body and made him shiver. When he felt the other's fingers around his erection he let out a louder moan as his body jumped from the sensation. "Keiko I... I want more~" He pleaded lustfully as his hands roamed across the man's back.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• mik3la

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enjoy the ride love, he whispered against his skin as he reached his erection with his  mouth, kissing the side of it, licking it from the root to the head and back down on the other side. His hand moved along his mouth not stopping. 

With his other free hand he took the herbal lube and used it on his hand, sneaking his fingers between his thighs and cheeks right at his rear. He played around the pink whole then inserted a finger at the same time he took him in his mouth.  

He started bopping his head up and down, letting his tongue twirl around the length as he inserted another finger stretching him slowly and then a third finger pushing deeper. 

He stopped with a small pop sound when he pulled his hands away, and moved back up with his kisses from stomach to his chest, leaving small hickies on the soft skin, marking him as taken and his, till he reached his jawline and caught his lips into a passionate and hungry kiss which made him groan in pleasure. the whole teasing thing had drove him crazy as well. 

Spreading his legs a little wider, he moved his hips closer, holding him by his waist. Here i go love, he whispered between their lips, not breaking the kiss as he pushed his erected member all the way in, groaning and moaning in the kiss, breaking it to pat for air, leaning his forehead to the others, eyes locked. That's it baby ... take me all in ...ngh....fuck you feel so good ....ha...mmmnnnhhh..., he groan biting his lip. 

Hikaru gasped as Keiko began pleasuring his cock with his hand mouth, the soft and wet touch of his lips sent shivers up his spine and he couldn't help but moan lustfully from the sensation: "Keiko.. ha.... umm~~ ahaaa~~!" He caressed Keiko's hair with one hand while bringing the other towards his mouth and bit on his finger to try cope with the sensations coursing through his body. He pratically screamed when he felt Keiko's finger entering his body and instinctively he began wiggling his waist in response to the demon's advances. As more fingers were added he became more and more desperate, his ass itching for something harder and larger to enter and ravage inside. As Keiko began working his way back up with countless kisses Hikaru whined: "Keiko~~ p... please... I want you inside me already~" 

Thankfully Hikaru didn't have to wait long, as he soon felt the demon's cock pushing through his well prepared entrance and filling him up. "H.ha.. ahah hhaaah~~" Hikaru moaned sweetly as he wrapped his arms around Keiko's neck and kissed him lovingly. "You.. your cock feels so good too Keiko... ha... ha.." Looking into the demo's ruby red eyes he panted: "I love you Keiko... fill me up with your cum...."

Those three words 'i love you' made his heart flip in an instant bending over and kiss him with all his power as his hips started pounding in and out of him, feeling his stomach tense and groin hurt wanting its release. With one deep thrust he let go and filled the others whole with his seed, groaning in the kiss, breaking it to pat as his hips moved a little more, not wanting to waste anything. 

His lips found the trail of his neck up to his ear and whispered tenderly I love you Hikaruplacing kisses on the soft skin as he finished filling him up and he collapsed on him, catching his breath. 

"K... Keiko! Ha. .ahaha aha! AH! Haaah!" Hikaru moaned lustfully as his demonic lover suddenly began pounding into him with such force and passion.  It really jumped from zero to a hundred in a second and that took the priest completely by surprise. "Ha.. ah~~ Keiko~~~ Keiko~" He moaned out the demon's name lovingly as he was mercilessly rammed into, and it didn't take long for the demon to cum and fill him up with his slimy cum. Moaning into the kiss Hikaru panted as he wrapped his arms around the man who collapsed on him after the cliamx and said: "That was... fast." Hikaru said in an almost teasing tone: "I never thought a demon could have performance issues..." Suddenly Hikaru flipped the two of them around and now he was straddling Keiko, looking down at his lover he smiledd: "Or were you just that happy tp hear me say that I love you? Well then in the case I'll just have to say it more... a lot more..." Leaning down he nibbled Keiko's earlobe and whispered into the demon's ear: "I love you Keiko.... I love you more than anything in this world... I love you... I love you.... I love you so much that I never want you to pull out of my body... Unless it's the other way around and I have my cock inside you, that I can accept too..."

As he whispered those loving words in Keiko's ear Hikaru was also slowly grinding his hip while squeezing his rear repeatedly so he could get his lover back in the game again. "I'm sure a mighty demon like you could go more than once per night?" He said teasingly while he reached a hand to Keiko's nipple and began playing with the bud. 

He blushed when the other noticed that he had been fast but just sat on his back, looking up at his lover, resting his hands on his waist. That wasn't performance issue,he groan not licking that the other was teasing with that. It was just ... that good that it was hard to hold it back, he said taking a deep breath , looking to the side feeling his cheeks burn. Actually Hikaru was right. He never experience this before. He was always on point and never gave in this quickly. 

When the priest started to say 'i love you' all so often he turned his head but the other was already busy with nibbling his ear, neck and sensible nipples. Which helped him get aroused again and ready for another round. It didn't took much effort which again, this surprised him. His stomach flipped at the mere memory of him fucking him but now he was still buried inside him. So it was still his turn. 

That baby you'd be surprise how long we can go with the person we love, he said moving his hands on the back of the other, playing up and down and he just couldn't get enough of his perfect soft body. He was still surprised that the other was loving him so much. 

Being all erected inside him, the squeeze of his insides pulled out a few groans and moans before Keiko started moving his hips. I must say you being so insatiable is very erotic. And ....i would want to ...try something, he said lifting his upper body, forcing Hikaru to actually sit on him, that way he sanked deeper than before. 

Sit on you stomach and lift your behind. put the pillow under your belly to stay comfortable, he said feeling him getting more and more aroused by the idea of demanding the other to do things he wanted. His heart was pounding like crazy but he wanted to show the other that that wasn't all. Come on baby, he said slapping one of his butt-cheeks with his hand. 

Hikaru chuckled as he felt Kieko's hand on his back roaming gently up and down. He could feel the demon's length regaining its hardness inside him and he said: "Well then my love... show me just how long exactly could you go." He raised an eyebrow when Keiko said he wanted to try something new and he smiled: "Now that's interesting. Sure my love, I'm always up for more fun." He let out a lustful moan when Keiko shifte beneath him so his cock got deeper inside, and as the demon laid out his instructions Hikaru began moving into position just as he was told. 

"Ouch! Is this what you wanna try, spanking my poor buttocks?" He looked at the demon with a playful smile: "Oh dear my guardian is staging a revolt against his master~"

Not quite but i like your ass too much to not give him some attention too, he smirked kissing his back when he turned slapping his ass again and grab it firmly. You have a nice delicious ass , he groan against his skin. Stand behind the other on his knees he spread his buttocks and placed his cock at his entrance, slapping him again and pushing right away all the way in, groaning as the insides wrapped around him right away, strangling his cock inside. Jesus ...agh... he gasped holding Hikaru by his hips before starting to move in and out of him at a quick pace. 

He pushed Hikaru by his back so that his face will be layed on the bed, having only his ass up, starting to pound deep inside him, slamming their bodies together. 

402-450.gif

How's this baby..ngh..., he groan keeping the pace at a steady rhythm. 

Hikaru chuckled at Keiko's comment and let out a joyful cry when he was slapped again and said: "Thanks for the compliment Keiko and for the record, your ass looks delicious as well. But remind me to return the favor and give you a couple of good smacks as well." He let out a soft moan as he felt the other's hands on his rear and was spread apart, and he held his breath when he felt the demon's hard rod pressing against his entrance onCe more. 

"Ah!" Hikaru cried as he was suddenly entered while getting smacked on the butt at the same time. The pain caused him to clench his rear muscles even tighter and as the demon began pounding into him at a good pace he couldn't help but moan and temple in pleasure. 

"Hnnn...Hmm..hnnnnn~~!" Hikaru moaned as he hurried his face into the pillow, the pleasure coming from his ass easily reduced Jim to a wanton mess. He had to admit he quite liked this position, to be entered from behind and completely at his lover's mercy. "I...I love it Keiko.... fuck...Ha...fuck me ...fuck me my love... Fuck me hard~~" he moaned lustfully from the steady thrusting, pre-cum dripped down from his throbbing erection which waved back and forth with each thrust Keiko made into him. 

Keiko grin hearing the others moans and the fact that he liked it rough so he had to comply with his wishes.

Oh baby you're just perfect, he groan moving his hand on his back towards his shoulders and down to his arms and he lifted them backwards, making Hikaru stand only on his knees. Keeping him by his arms, he started to move his hips faster and harder, letting the sound of their bodies slamming and moans fill in the room. 

pic-60-big.gif

Is this rough enough for you....ngh....ha...ngh...Let me hear you scream my name as you cum baby, he groan sinking his cock deeper inside him, reaching his prostate and hitting that spot over and over again with every thrust. The way the others rear was closing around him was making it hard for him to keep it up longer, but he wanted to make the other cum and if possible to cum together. Let's cum together love, he whispered clenching his teeth as he rammed his insides back and forth. 

"Hmm.. hnn.. hnnnrrnnn~~~~!" Hikaru moaned lustfully as Keiko continued to pound into him. He held onto the pillow beneath him desperately as the waves of pleasure dominated his body and mind. He whined when Keiko suddenly took his hand leaving him in a rather unstable position and completely helpless to Keiko's thrusting. "Ha.. aha ahaha~~! K...Keiko... Keiko~~" He cried out in blissful desperation as he felt climax quickly approaching, and when Keiko whispered for them to cum together he nodded his head and cried: 'Yes Keiko let's cum toghether.. cum.. cumming oh god I'm so.. so close to.. ah.. hha.HAA A..AK....keiko.... KEIKOOOOOOOOOO~~~~!"

As the priest cried out his lover's name he was washed over by the tides of ecstasy that coursed through his nerves and made him spasm in pleasure, his spine arched upwards while his eyes rolled back. Strings of thick slimy cum shot out of his twitching cock and made a bigger mess on the bed sheets. He panted desperately as pleasure lingered in his body for quite a while but eventually the wave passed and he began to relax. "Keiko.... I love you..." He whispered as he looked back at his lover longingly and said: "Come close and let me kiss you.."

God Hikaru you're eating me up...ngh....ha....ngh..., he groan not changing the pace of his movement as he felt the other squeeze him so blisfull. Hearing him cry like that only made his own orgasm build faster and the stimulation his cock was recieving was enough to make him cum. With a few more thrust just when Hikaru arched his back upwards, he wrapped his arms around his waist and torso to keep him steady as with the last thrust he cum inside him, groaning in his shoulder. His body was still shaking with the after shocks of his orgasm when the other spoke. 

Still catching his breath he lifted his head and leaned in the kiss, letting their tongues mingle together. I love you too, he whispered kissing him again, holding him in his arms. Breaking the kiss he moved his lips on his forehead, placing a small gentle kiss before he let the other rest a little still in his arms, as both needed to catch their breaths. He found the kiss on the forehead more intimate, more caring than anything else. 

Hikaru moaned softly as he felt the other's kiss. He found himself melting in the other's arms and he chuckled feeling the kiss on his forehead. "Oh Keiko... you're so adorable..." He whispered as he snuggled a bit closer towards his guardian and could smell the other's sweat mixed with the distinct scent of cum. Objectively speaking it's not the most pleasant smell in the world but somehow Hikaru didn't mind, in fact he almost enjoyed it. Panting slightly he looked up at his lover and smiled: "While I'm sure I can probably squeeze a bit more out of you if I want to... honestly it's been a pretty long day and I'm quite tired now..." He leaned close to press a soft kiss on Keiko's lips and said: "Goodnight love... have a pleasant dream."

Hikaru closed his eyes and but a moment latter he fell asleep peacefully in Keiko's arms. He kept sleeping until hours latter when it was just passed midnight he jolted up from the bed with a frown. "I sense demons... and it's not you..." Hikaru said as he reached for his robes and quickly put on his gear. Looking back towards Keiko he said: "Be prepared to pull the Sword out of me when I told you to." 

Just when he was sleeping so peaceful he looked confused and worried at Hikaru who jumped from bed like burned. Realizing what he was saying he got dressed and frowned at the others request but he only nodded as he fallowed him around, trying to detect the demonic presence. 

Okay.

HE hold his own sword up just in case of something. His red eyes started to glow as they were walking around the halls which meant there was demons around so he had to keep his guard up for anything. 

Not long after they've left  their room they were jumped by several possessed servants and one actual demon which was a large muscular man with nothing but a bloody maw where his head should be. Like before he casted a spell on Keiko's sword to allow him to cut through the possessed without harming the victims. He stood by his guardian and prepared his spell , and with a burst of light he vaporized the beast with ease. Hearing commotion coming from further in Hikaru said: "Hurry Keiko, there must be more of them around!"

As they rushed down the corridors of the palace he could hear sounds of fighting mixed with  furious roars and painful cries getting louder and louder. As they finally reached the central courtyard to he found Reizen and Kouryu fighting off the possesed and demons in a manner not so different from the younger pair, with the former emperor wielding a blssed sword while the older priest chanting and throwing spells here and there for support. "Ah finally you guys are here." Reizen smiled as he saw the two approach while slashing a demon in half. He turned to look at Keiko and while pointing at a figure standing on the rooftop nearby: "Is that a former acquaintance of yours by any chance?" 

He tried to keep up but it was hard to be careful around the possessed ones and the full demon ones. It was getting exhausted to be more exact. It was like the demons were trying to get them tired on purpos. 

As they reached the yard and saw the other pair, Keiko couldn't stop to think of the similarities between them. how would it be to grow old with Hikaru. When the old man spoke Keiko frown and look up at the rooftop only to look in surprise that it was actually him. 

Magatsku .... , he whispered more for himself, tightening his hand around his sword at the image of the demon which was grining so machieviously. 

As Hikaru looked up with Keiko he frowned seeing the familair figure of Magatsu standing on top of the building, looking down upon the courtyard with his deadly cold eyes which was filled with fury and hatred. "It's been a while Magatsu. I thought you'd still be healing from being cut in half by us." Hikaru said tauntingly as he tried to remain calm, while the demon showed a malicious smile and said: "Yeah as a matter of fact I am still very much healing. Don't worry I'm not here for you today." Magatsu opened his robe to reveal that his lower half was still missing and from the wound countless tendrils could be seen squirming and wiggling. The demon then turned his gaze to the other pair of priest and guardian and showed an expression of disgust: "I was told that there's another Mitsurugi priest alive in the capital so I had to see it for myself... So you must be Kouryu Mitsurugi... the fabled strongest priest in Mitsurugi history huh?"

"That nonsensical rumor died the moment Hikaru was born, demon. Where do you get the news? A graveyard?" Kouryu said as he shifted closer towards Reizen to be in drawing distance for the Sword of Heart. 

"I see.. no wonder your light seems so pathetic compared to your son's. In any case all of you are going to die here, especially you, Keiko." Magatsu laughed before raising his arms and his shadow began to grow and expand and a massive beast emerged from it as if surfacing from under water. The creature was massive with a tiger-like body covered in thick orange fur and black stripes. Its limbs were bulky and muscular with sharp claws on the end. Its head resembled a normal human though its mouth was much wider and filled with dagger-like sharp fangs, and at its rear it had several snake heads wiggling about and hissing menacingly at its surroundings. The creature growled as it slowly approached the two pairs and Magatsu said: "Enjoy this little project I was working on. Though it's not the smartest out there this monster is quite tough to kill." Afterwards the Magatsu disappeared into the night and the beast let out a deafening roar before it began charging.

Keiko looked worried at the others and back at Magatsku, not understanding what his plan was. When the demon laughed, Keiko felt his whole blood boiled with rage as he knew he was about to do something monstrosuous. Seeing the creature that he created or appeared made his heart stopped for a second. He only heard about his pet, but never saw it. 

As the animal started running towards them, pointing his lover he pushed him out of the way and right in the last moment he blocked the attack with his sword but was throw into the building nearby. 

"Keiko!" Hikaru cried out as he was pushed to the side and saw his guardian being launched towards the building nearby. Just as he was going to Keiko's aid the monster has already got in front of him with its claw raised high ready to strike. At that moment Hikaru felt like time had slowed down as the creature's claw slowly fell upon him and he knew there was no escape. Just as he was ready to give up and flood of blinding light came from the side and launched the monster a dozen meters away.

"Ha.... I thought you said Hikaru is way stronger than you are." Reizen said as he approached the young priest with a large blade made of light in his hand, and his father following only a step behind who said: "He is stronger, your highness. But I fear he hasn't got a chance to really practice fighting along with his guardian yet."

"I see. Well then little Hikaru and Keiko, watch and learn." Reizen said as he stretched his limbs and opened the front of his robe, revealing his bare muscular upper body as he took a batttle stance with the Sword of Heart in hand, while Kouryu had drawn a ceremonial sword in one hand and hel several paper spells in another. Reizen said with a confident smile: "This is how a priest and his guardian fights!"

The two older men dashed forward and soon engaged the beast. As Hikaru rushed to Keiko's side he looked on in awe as the retired emperor and his father fought side by side in perfect synergy, like a dance of absolute mayhem and destruction they absolutely demolished the creature with a storm of kicks, punches, sword cuts and spell blasts. Whenever the creature try to retaliate it was either stopped in its track by the guardian's sword or some form of spells or restraints by the priest. Even it it managed to swing its claws or launch its many snake tails forward they'd either miss or hit a illusion or familiar created by Kouryu to distract him. At times it was like the creature was fighting a whole army of guardians and priests even though there should only be two of them. Even though Hikaru could tell the Sword of Heart in Reizen's hand was nowhere near as powerful as the one Kieko pulled out of his chest, the way he wielded the weapon and how his father supported him was quite eye-opening. Soon enough the creature was reduced to ash and Hikaru almost pitied the monster for showing up here.

"Hew~~ That was quite a nice workout!" Reizen said as he wiped the sweat off his forehead and got properly dressed. As he turned to look back at Kouryu his expression suddenly changed as the priest fell forward. "Kouryu!" He exclaimed as he caught the priest before he hit the floor and he looked down at the man worriedly: "Are you alright Kouryu?"

"My apologies your highness... I just feel a little dizzy..." Kouryu said before turning to look at Hikaru: "I doubt the demons would return any time soon but just in case, keep watch over the palace." He soon closed his eyes and Reizen began carrying the priest back towards his room: "You heard the man,  little Hikaru. I'm leaving the nigh watch to you."  

As he tried to gain balance again and preparing himself to fight the monster, when Hikaru got close to him, just like the other, all he could do was watch the two practically fight dancing with the monster. He clench his teeth as he felt like shit because he got thrown out in the building when the other guardian who was a human had killed the beast with the old man. He felt stupid. He a demon was knock out for a few seconds by another demon but a human guardian had fought and killed the beast without flinching. How could that be possible? Was he that useless. 

Tsz .... he got up cleaning his clothes and tuck his sword as he walked away from Hikaru to keep watch. How could he protect the other when he wasn't capable of fighting? He just got served by a human guardian. And he was a fucking demon. If he as a demon guardian couldn't fight , what were the chances of him as a human guardian to be able to fight? 

Hikaru looked at the direction where Reizen took his father for a moment before his attention returned to Keiko. "Hey wait for me!" Hikaru said hurriedly as he caught up with his guardian and looked at his expression. Letting out a heavy sigh he said: "Let me guess.... You are feeling pretty useless right now, like how could a pair of old men were able to demolish that demon while we couldn't? If you can't fight them off while being a strong powerful demon then what hope you have one you become a weak human  again?" Hikaru showed a weak smile and said: "Well think of it this way, those two old bastards just showed us how humans can overcome demons with training, skills and cooperation. You noticed the light in my father's Sword of Heart wasn't even close to the level of mine? Imagine if we can fight with their level of synergy, how powerful we could become then?"

Hikaru hopped in front of Keiko and said: "So what do you say Keiko, you think we can surpass those two old bastards?"

Keiko hated that the other could read him so well. It was like couldn't hide anything from him cause he would know exactly what he was thinking. 

Are you now able to read my mind or what? he asked laughing nervously but it wasn't a genuine one. He found those sort of thing kind of frightening. 

When the other jumped in front of him making him  stop, he averted his eyes taking a deep breath. There was no point in lying to him, since the other could read him so good. 

I don't know.... I don't know anymore .... Shit i don't know what i can do and can't do anymore, he said frustrated walking pass him, not wanting to talk about it. 

"Don't worry Keiko. I can't read your mind. But your expression in the other hand isn't hard to read." Hikaru said with a bitter smile: "And besides you are not the only one feeling frustrated. You think I enjoyed being schooled by those old men? I know we have more potential but they just got decades of experience working as partners over us. While time will eventually fix that problem unfortunately that not a luxury we have as Magatsu is causing trouble right now. All we can do is trust in ourselves and in each other.",

Hkaru watched as Keiko walked pass him. Knowing the demon would likely need time to think and figure things out Aline he decided to go check up other parts of the place. As he walked down the hallway he was soon approached by a group of guards. Recognizing them to be among those possessed by demons earlier who they've freed he said: "Glad to see that you guys are well. Sorry for knocking you guys unconscious.",

"There's no need for apologies sir. Thank you for getting rid of the demons that plagued us." One of them said as he bowed slightly and showed a devious smirk: "Just as his Majesty knew you would."

"His Majesty? What do you mean..." Hikaru couldn't even finish this sentence as suddenly he felt a sharp paint the back of his head and he fell to the ground. As his consciousness fade to darkness he remembered that at the end of the day, humans were the true monsters. 

Some times latter Hikaru woke up and as be looked around he found himself  in a lavishly decorated room with his hands and legs all tied up. Several guards was kneeling beside him and as he looked towards the direction they were bowing their heads to he could see someone sitting on a higher floor behind a veil which obscured his features. "Ah finally.... you are awake..." An old sickly voice said as he figure behind the veil shifted slightly forward: "You know who I am?"

"Given the circumstances it's not hard to guess... Emperor Shiragawa... It's an honor to be at your presence, your Majesty. Please excuse my lack of manners as I am bounded like this and can't show my respect properly." Hikaru said with a cold time despite his polite words: "So may I assume that it is your will to have me kidnapped like this?"

The Emperor chuckled as he gestured to his guards and they raided up the veil. Hikaru was surprised when he saw how old the man looked even though the two of them were only a few years apart. In fact he looked way older than his own father Reizen who abdicated the throne and passed the position to him. Shiragawa chuckled weakly when he saw Hikaru's expression and said: "I you seems surprised Hikaru. Do I look so much older than my father?"

"As a matter of fact you do. And I suspect it's not only because of the burden of running the country?" Hikaru replied.

"Very perceptive of you." Shiragawa coughed a couple of time and continued: "I tried everything but the doctors said there was nothing they could do.... Honestly I don't really mind dying, cause living isn't much fun anyway.... But..." His face became twisted with fury and hatred and he said: "That old Fiend dumped all of this burden on my shoulders and ran off enjoying his retirement! To think that I would die young while he continue living with that whore father of yours! That thought alone is what kept me going!" He coughed fiercely for a while and one of the servant hurriedly passed him some tea. After a while he calmed down and looked back at Hilary and smiled: "Luckily I would be free of my sickness soon, with the help of my new friend."

Suddenly a dark figure emerged from behind the diseased Emperor. While Hikaru did not recognize him, the stench of blood and death typical of powerful demons were unmistakable. "So you must be one of Magatsu's subordinates? Are you Humpty dumb or Humpty do?"

Feel free to do whatever to Hikaru here. If you wanna keep it simple and skip to his rescue then sure. But if you want the demon to have some fun with Hikaru then be my guest.

Keiko needed time to think about all of that. He couldn’t deny the fact that Hikaru was right. The old men did had more experience in the guard-priest thing, but hat wasn’t taking away that he was a demon but was knocked out as simple as a mere human. Thankful for his alone time, as he reflected about everything, he decided that it was only a matter of time in all of it. All he could do was just enjoying his time with Hikaru as they did till now. He loved him. God, it sounded so silly and strange, but he did. It happened so fast and he didn’t know that he was capable of something so pure as love.

But Hikaru showed him that it was possible. He showed him that so many things were possible that he was already to hooked up and didn’t want to lose that. Yes, he was frustrated that he felt so weak in battle sometimes but having him by his side was all that mattered. Speaking of him, Keiko looked around frowning. Hikaru did left him alone but how long had it been? He started looking around but there was no sign of it. His heart started racing in his chest, feeling an empty voice consuming him, not letting him breath. Where was he? Something was wrong. He couldn’t had vanished all of a sudden. The pain in his chest was like a claw squeezing his heart so hard making it hard to breath.

“No. Nononono. Hikaru!” he shouted but there was no respond. He looked in every corner, in every room but there was no sign of him. “Damn it!” he cursed punching a wall near him. He left his guard down for a few minutes and now Hikaru was nowhere to be found, and it was all his fault.

------------------------------------------

In the meantime, in his majesty chamber, the man or better said demon that came out of the shadows to face Hikaru smirked amused by his insolent remark.

“I see that my old friend spoke about me and my brother” he spoke in a deep cave voice. He sounded like a caveman and was looking like a caveman. Big wide shoulders, muscular body covered in scars, medium long hair and eyed red as blood glowing. He was holding an ax in one of his hands. “Did he also mention the fact that he killed my brother?” he laughed. “But no worries. I’ll make him suffer just like he did me, by enjoying my time with you” he growled holding Hikarus face with his rough hand.

“Let me tell you a little secret priest” he lowered his voice. “Nothing can save you now. Nor your spells nor your filthy of a traitor guardian.  This is a sealed room where your little shenanigans won’t work, which makes you…a simple boy” he laughed smirking devilish. “And oh how I will enjoy destroying you” his eyes glow as he growled relieasing the others chin turning to his majesty.

“That will be all your highness. I will take it from here” he said impassive, dismissing the other, returning his gaze back to the priest. “Now …what should I with you ….so many options” he said undoing the knot on the others robe, exposing his body. He moved to his back and ripped it down of him, leaving him naked hanging there. “I see why Keiko got so drawn to you …..you have a beautiful, delicious body that just needs to be taint” he growled touching the soft skin of his back. “I will enjoy it so much to ravish you and destroy you bit by bit” he whispered to his ear, laughing as he moved in front of him.

“I must say that I’m a bit rusty. It’s been some time since I’ve had someone satisfying me sexually. Will see if you make the cut ….” He said standing in front of him smirking. “But first, I’ll need a show” he said and clap his hands making other demons showing around Hikaru, starting to stimulate his cock and his rear, preparing him for him. He liked the show first and then the fuck. He moved on the kings chair and enjoyed the show the other demons were doing to Hikaru.

The demons started rubbing Hikarus cock, some licking and sucking wile rubbing it, while others were playing around his rear and nipples. Some of them even scratched that beautiful pale skin, leaving small cuts from where blood was tainting his body. On his arms, back and legs. The demon loved the view of his pray being stimulated but hurt at the same time. That was a total turn on for him

Hikaru stared back at the demon not showing an ounce of fear. Despite being helpless and at the mercy of the demons there was no doubt in his mind that Keiko will come rescue him. After all it was said that the bond between a priest and his guardian could transcend time and space, he was certain this little obstacle like a magic seal wouldn't be able to keep Keiko from finding him for long, so all he had to do was hold on until his guardian show up. That being said he still flinched when he felt the demon's on his chin and he said: "Do your worst demon... enjoy this while it lasts cause this is going to be your last night wandering on this Earth."

Hikaru closed his eyes shut and bit his lower lip as the demon began tearing his clothes off. He shivered slightly feeling the cool night air on his exposed skin. A groan of disgust left his throat as he felt the demons starting to have their way with his body, the touch and lick on his cock, his nipples and even his ass brought him nothing but disgust. If anything he almost preferred the painful cuts on his body cause at least those didn't bother to disguise themselves as something pleasant. He was biting down on his lower lips so hard that soon blood was flowing down his cheek.