Fragments Beyond Time (hal7283 & mik3la, private, 18+)

hal7283

"Oh trust me. It is NOT going to go well." Hikaru chuckled almost joyfully as he took a bite into his rice ball and chewed on it. After swallowing his mouthful of food he elaborated: "My father is a priest as well, though he's long passed his prime as one. Now he is more interested in playing politics than actually fighting off evil spirits. To be fair, he's really good at the whole court life thing and gained patronage from a lot of important people, but that also meant a lot of shady and dirty works which he tried to make me do, and you know the rest of the story." He turned to look at Keiko and said: "He's going to know exactly what you are immediately but that wouldn't change the fact that you pulled the Sword of Heart out of my chest. You are my guardian and as a member of the Mitsrugi clan he know just how important that is. Don't worry Keiko, everything is gonna turn out fine." Hikaru laid back on the grass and stretched his limbs. Groaning as he did so he then said: "Right now I kind of feel like taking a nap. You wanna come and join me?" 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• mik3la

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonderful, he said in regards of his father. That was going to be something he was going to enjoy less. But then again, it was a must doing since he was his guardian and had to be with him. Plus they were lovers too, but that was a whole other story for the old man to find out. 

As much as i would like to, i'll keep watch. You just rest, he smiled taking his hand in his so that he knew he was there right beside him. He just leaned against the tree gazing at the blue sky. 

This was going to be a hell of a journey. 

Hikaru pouted slightly as Keiko decided not to join him for a nap. Keiko has certainly gotten more used to his guardian role and as such he'd found the demon becoming more and more protective of him, almost overly so. Reaching into his robes he pulled out a paper spell and spoke a short chant, suddenly the paper folded into a little paper crane and flew off into the sky. "Don't worry about keeping watch, the shikigami is going to do it for us." Hikaru said as he pulled out Keiko's hand to bring him down on the grass with him before he swiftly mounted top of him. With a devious smirk Hikaru said: "Since you weren't in the mood of napping, then I'll just have to exhaust you till you are." He leaned down and pressed a loving kiss on the demon's lips and whispered: "I sure hope nobody else is passing by this road today..."  

Keiko was surprised when he head his lover talk about shikigami and was about to talk when he saw them in the air forming like a barrier around them, groaning landing on the ground next to him, looking surprised by the sudden mood  change. 

What's with the sudden mood change. And what do you mean by someone not passing by. What do you want to .... oh, he said realizing what the priest wanted to do and he blushed instantly. Being out in the open and making out wasn't a problem for him. Being out in the open and having sex was a problem for him. Even if he was a demon and loved sex, he never done it, out in the public, where there was the possibility of being caught. 

Hikaru chuckled as he see the concern on Keiko's face. Caressing the man's cheek he poked his nose into the man's long black hair and whispered: "Don't worry Keiko... we're in the countryside and only people who want to cross the mountain on foot take this road and trust me, not a lot of people do. Even if somebody does show up my little bird will notify me far in advance so we can tidy up. He moved to  kiss and nibble along Keiko's jawline before moving on to his neck and said teasingly: "I'd thought a demon like you would be used to this kind of thing... Or at least that bastard Magatsu would've forced you into it..." He rechaed his hand into Keiko's cloth and squeezed on his muscular chest playfully and said: "On the bright side... we get to do this for the first time with each other~" 

I never did it in the open snowflakes. Some demons just like their privacy, he groan at the attention the other was giving his body, feeling his cock already getting hard by those simply things. HE was really responsive to his new lover which was insane. 

Guess it will be a first for us then, he smiled reaching his hand to his lovers  robe belt opening it so that he was able to slide the fabric off his shoulder, revealing his perfect body too. Also, you're more kinkier then me which is crazy, he added lifting his eyes to his face smiling. But i like that.

Hikaru chuckled as he noticed the bulge forming under Keiko's robe, and as his hand confined to roam and explore the demon's body he soon began to undo his robe and opened it up, revealing his beautifully well toned body. Meanwhile Keiko has done the same to his own robes and soon the two of them were completely exposed out in the wild under the shade of the tree. "Well... In that case i''ll just have to make you as kinky and I am." He said with a joyful smile as be began to rain down kisses along the man's neck and shoulders, then to his collar bone and chest. He took one of Keiko's nipoles into his mouth and began suckling it like a babe of his mother's tit. Meanwhile Hilary had produced a jar of some sort of slimy paste out of nowhere and out some over his hand. He then reached for the demon's rear and began to smear the substance over the picker hidden between his lovely butt cheeks.

Watching his lovers every move he placed his hands on his shoulders, holding him softly, as if just feeling his skin under them. He smirked at his comment brushing his hand through his lovers hair holding him firmly, as he groan when his nipple was sucked, licking his lips. 

I might like that, he tried to sound cocky but his moans caught him off guard when he felt his other hand reaching for his ass, playing around his twitching rear. I see that someone is very eager to have me, he said smirking. You are quite insatiable for a priest babe, he said moving his hips a little against his fingers. 

Hikru took Keiko's nipple between his teeths and pulled on it playfully before he lifted his head and looked at his lover, chuckling joyfully he said: "Well I was never like this before I met you so... you're the one to blame for my sexual appetite.." he leaned back down and took a playful bite on Keikko's breast while he began pushing his finger through Keiko's entrance. With the help of the slimy paste he soon added another finger and began moving his digits back and forth. "Your ass is so warm and tight... do you like having my fingers inside you?" Hikaru asked teasingly as he began rubbing the tip of his fingers against Keiko's sweet spot. He chuckled as he saw the man's cock standing and twitching in excitement with pre-cum seeping out from the tip and said: "And your prick looks so desperate." He moved his free hand towards the hard rod and began stroking it nicely and asked: " Tell me Keiko which do you prefer? Fucking or being fucked?" 

"Well I was never like this before I met you so... you're the one to blame for my sexual appetite.."

Always blaming the demon for alluring the pure ones to the dark desires. In this case i don't think i mind it, he smiled looking at his lover groaning at the rough treatment his nipples were getting. 

"Your ass is so warm and tight... do you like having my fingers inside you?"

Ngh...i like it more when is your cock inside me ...ha....this is just tease...ngh, he moaned moving his hips against his fingers, feeling them reaching his sweet spot that made his body tremble. 

As his cock received attention he arched his back, tightening his grip in the others hair.  He was desperate but will never say it out loud. He just couldn't as he couldn't still understand his body how he was so addictive to his touches. 

" Tell me Keiko which do you prefer? Fucking or being fucked?" 

I like both...ngh...but being fucked gets me more stimulation than anything else...ha....argh...ngha...mmmhh... he gasped and groan, moving his hips more against his fingers and at the same time his cock against the others grip. His cock was twitching and throbbing against his hand, feeling like it was going to explode. 

Hikaru chuckled after hearing Keiko's answers to his questions. "My my... looks like I've got quite a little butt slut in my hands..." He said teasingly as he added another finger up Keiko's ass, stretching him further as he pushed his digits deeper inside. After toying with his guardian for a bit longer Hikaru pulled his fingers out and grabbed his legs to pull them wide open, he shifted into position and pressed the tip of his cock against Keiko's entrance and smiled: "Here I come Keiko. Brace yourself~"

Slowly Hikaru pushed forward, pushing the tip of his member through Keiko's well-prepared entrance, but just when you think that he was going to take things slow, the priest suddenly rammed his manhood all the way in. He chuckled slighly as he wasted no time and began working his waist feverishly, pounding his cock again and again down his lover's intestine and with each thrust hit his sweet spot along he way. He panted and moaned joyfully from the pleasure he was receiving and was just about to lean down for a kiss when suddenly he turned his gaze towards the road. "Oh shit..." He muttered quietly as his shikigami just detected a group of merchants approaching down the road. 

"Quickly, behind the tree!" Hikaru said hurriedly as he pulled out of Keiko and grabbed him up his feet. He quickly grabbed the clothing scattered on  the ground and then pulled Keiko behind the tree trunk to hide. As he pressed Keiko against the rough surface of the tree the group of travelers gradually approached. Hikaru muttered something quietly and with a devious smile he pressed his cock against Keiko's entrance once again. "Be quiet my dear..." He whispered in Keiko's ear before he pushed his member back inside his lover and began grinding his cock against the man's sweet spot. 

"My my... looks like I've got quite a little butt slut in my hands..."

Groan again feeling another finger stretching him further making his insides burning with desire. He couldn't find his words to respond to that comment his lover said as he was trying to keep the sounds silently. The sudden emptiness made him look at Hikaru as he pulled him closer to him pressing the tip of his cock inside. What he didn't expect was the sudden thrust that made him arch his back screaming and cursing. The rhythm was so sudden and fast that his mind went blank instantly biting his lips trying to keep it down but at this rate it was possible. 

His heart stopped when he heard Hikaru saying that someone was coming on the road. Stumbling in his jello legs he hided behind the tree, trying to cover his body, feeling all of a sudden tense as he felt Hikaru pinning him even more to the tree, pushing his cock back to his rear. He looked in shock at what he was going to do but it was to late to stop him as Hikaru pushed himself inside him making him groan, covering his mouth with his hand. 

I cannot be quiete with you fucking me like this ....ngh...fuck....their going to hear us! he whispered looking at his lover over his shoulder and back on the road checking the men that were walking right pass the tree. God...slow down..,gnh...ha...mmmm, he covered his mouth again letting out only small breath, digging his nails in the tree. His heart was bumping in his chest as he didn't want the others to see them. The fear of being discovered was so strange for him but it was there eating him up. He was a demon for fucks sake and yet he was acting like a human. 

Hikaru continued to slowly grind his cock against Keiko's sweet spot despite the fact that the group of travelers were getting closer and closer. He reached for the demon's cock which had shrunk a little out of fear and he chuckled: "Oh you poor little thing... look at how scared you are.." He began rubbing and stroking the length till it regained its full glory and whispered: "Don't worry Keiko... just surrender yourself to pleasure... to me... Everything is gonna be alright..." Soon the group got close and just as they walked passed the tree one of them turned towards their direction with a curious look. Tilting his head he began walking towards where Hikaru and Keiko was hiding and eventually he peaked around the tree trunk. He stared right at the two who was joined at the hip but strangely he didn't show any sign of shock or amazement, but only a slightly puzzled look. 

"Hey Taro, what are you doing?!" One of the traveler said as he noticed the guy wandering off road and asked: "Did you find something?"

"Nah.. I thought I heard some noises from behind the tree but it was nothing." The man said before turning around and joined the rest of the group. 

Once the group of men go far away Hikaru laughed and turned Keiko's face around. "You got scared didn't you? haha~" He explained: "I've casted an invisibility spell before they got close." He claimed the demon's lips with his own and whispered: "Now let's finish this off properly." True to his word Hikaru began to really work his waist, ramming his cock up Keiko's ass fiercely while he stroked on the man's throbbing cock. The thrill of having sex in public and almost etting caught certainly have added fuel to his excitement and it didn't take long for Hikaru to feel climax quickly approaching. "Come on Keiko... let's... let's cum together!" Hikaru moaned lustfully and moments latter he reached his climax, his body shivered in ecstasy as he filled Keiko's ass with his seed. 

He was making it sound simple but it wasn't. The feelings that the other was now trying to calm down were strange and he hated he felt so stupid since he was a demon and shouldn't give a fuck about being seen fucking. He should be the one be so careless and to don't care about anything. He should be the demon tempting the priest. But in this scenario it was vice-versa. It was like Hikaru was the demon seducing him. 

His body tense when he heard footsteps getting closer to the tree which only meant that someone from that group was coming closer to their spot. Keiko covered his mouth and his entire body tense when he saw the man looking right at them. His insides had clenched around his lovers cock as his heart was bumping his chest like crazy. They had been discovered. What now? But something strange happened. The man left as the others called him out and when he heard the man say he thought he heard something but was nothing he frowned looking at Hikaru with confusion in his eyes. 

Are you kidding me...ngh?! he snapped once that group was far away from them and couldn't be heard., but his words were caught by the kiss and right after by the ramming the other was slamming his body against his. Argh.... you .... tricked me ....ngh...ha...he pressed himself against the tree, digging his fingers in the tree body. The adrenaline of almost being caught, what he thought that they were caught and the realization all was just a lie, made his body tremble and his blood boil in his veins making all the pleasure the other was giving him double. 

It didn't took long after for him to feel how his legs were starting to meld down as he was reaching his edge, and when the other asked for them to cum together, all he could do was just oblidge. With a few more thrusts from the other and his hips moving against his lover's thrust he reached his edge and fell over it, screaming in pleasure, feeling the other cum inside him, him doing the same right away. 

Hikaru panted heavily as he enjoyed the pleasure lingering in his body, and after he'd caught his breath he slowly pulled out of Keiko, bringing out some of the slime he'd just released inside as his softening cock poped out of the demon's rear. He held Keiko lovingly in his arms and sat down on the grass with his back against the tree trunk. "Sorry for tricking you Keiko, but you are just so adorable." He chuckled as he caressed Keiko's silky black hair and said: "But you enjoyed it too, didn't you?" He helped get the both of them dressed up and reached his hand towards Keiko with a bright smile: "I think that's enough rest for now. You think you can walk a bit further today?"

Eventually after several more days of walking, hitchhiking, mountain climbing and river crossing, then back to more walking and hitchhiking the two of them finally arrived at the capital. Not long after they passed through the city gates a group of men all dressed in priest costumes showed up and knelt before Hikaru and Keiko. "Master Hikaru. We've been expecting you." One of them said as he raised his head to look at the priest.

"Hello Genichi. It's been a while. When was the last time I saw you?" Hikaru asked.

"It was three years ago, master Hikaru. Right before you left the capital and began your travels." the man answered as he got up and gestured at a horse carriage stopping nearby: "Please get on board. Your father awaits."

"Come on Keiko. Let's go meet my old man." Hikaru said as he took Keiko's hand and hopped on the carriage together. Soon they were on their way traveling through the buzzling metropolis. Outside the window the street was filled with people going on with their lives doing business and working, shopping, playing, traveling. Countless little shops and stores lined up along the side. The city seemed happy and lively, though as they reached the area where all the nobles and government officials lived the sounds died down atmosphere quickly changed to one some may call solemn, though Hikaru was clearly not impressed and let out a bored yawn and said: "This place is as suffocating as ever." 

Soon they arrived at the doorstep of a large mansion, with the plaque of "Mitsurugi" hanging above the door. "Come on Keiko. Let's not waste any time here." Hikaru said as he jumped off the carriag, ignoring all the servants who lined up to greet him Hikaru began walking down the winding corridors and hallways of the mansion until he finally reached a particular room, Sliding the door open unceremoniously he said loudly: "I'm back old man! Don't worry I'm not gonna stay for logn!"

Inside the room there awaited a man who looked like he was in his early thirties. He had the same white hair as Hikaru but only much longer, and his icy cold eyes were sharp like daggers as they pierced through Hikaru and Keiko. With a cold tone he asked: "I thought you never want to come back. So what on earth are you doing here with a demon?"

"Not just any demon father. I demon with body formed of my light, who has also drawn the Sword of Heart from my chest." Hikaru said as he turned to look at Keiko and said: "Keiko, meet my father Kouryu Mitsurugi. The current head of the Mitsurugi family." 

All he could do was catching his breath and nodding at what the other asked, trying to get a hold of himself and what just happened as his body was starting to work properly again. Standing up, he clenaed his clothes and fallowed the other. He was still feeling strange about what happened but he wasn't going to talk about it anymore. It was his first doing it out in the open with people around them and almost getting caught. He still cannot believe it actually happened but apparently Hikaru was going to make him experience a lot of firsts. 

Finally reaching the capital he joined the other in the carriage looking outside the window as they pass the center of the city. All those people looked so peaceful and lived so different than the other cities that they've been through to get here that it was crazy. Everyone there was like living in their own worlds, not caring about the outside.  Looking at Hikaru he could tell that he didn't liked being back home but he didn't know what to do nor say to make him feel better.

AS they reached the mansion he fallowed the other to the chamber of his father. His chest hurt a little as they entered the room, but he managed to overcome it. Looking at the man standing in front of them he could instantly see the resemblance between the two. The man was no much older than 40 ,which only made him wonder how old was actually Hikaru and when did the old man had him in the first place. But he kept himself quite as he promised to Hikaru. 

When Hikaru made the introductions, he stepped near Hikaru, just nodding his head to show his respect, not saying a word as he promised to Hikaru before. He didn't cared about the man as he cared for Hikaru so there was no point in pretending that he was overjoyed to see the man, cause he wasn't. If the guy was so healthy and everything why would he put Hikaru go through all that hell and not kill the demons himself? That was something he could now not understand, but it wasn't his place to ask. Not yet at least. 

Kouryu raised an eyebrow as he heard Hikaru introducing Keiko to him. "He pulled the Sword of Heart out of you? Are you certain?" He looked at the demon with suspicion and asked: "You're telling me that this demon is your fated guardian?"

"Of course I'm sure father. You want me to demonstrate it here?" Hikaru said.

"No, that won't be necessary." Kouryu shook his head and said: "You've performed your duties without a guardian so far. I'm sure you'll be able to do so in the future."

"I'm afraid not father. The demon I encountered this time was far stronger than I expected. In fact it was able to survive the Sword of Heart and is still very much alive. I'll need my guardian when I face it again." Hikaru said. 

Kouryu fell silent for a moment and closed his eyes. He let out a heavy sigh and said: "Even so, I cannot allow the heir of Mitsurugi to be walking around with a demon. Especially not here at the capital...." He turned to look at Hikaru once more and said: "But you already know that, don't you? So why did you bother coming back?"

"I'm here because I don't intend to be walking around with a demon for long. I need the Red Lotus seeds to make him a human body." Hikaru said. 

The moment Hikaru mentioned the "Red Lotus Seed" Kouryu's expression changed to one of utter shock, it was the first time since they stepped into the room that the man showed any real emotion and he stared at his son with disbelief: "You can't be serious Hikaru. Do you have any idea how precious the Red Lotus Seed is? Need I remind you that it was given to our family by the Emperor Shinzou and was..."

"And was the only one of its kind left in this world and should only be used in absolute emergencies? Yeah I know I know, you don't need to remind me the whole story." Hikaru said impatiently: "I mean it's been gathering dust in the warehouse for the past several centuries. Might as well take it out and use it. Besides, it's going to be mine once you're dead anyways so I've just hastened the inevitable."

"Hikaru!" Kouryu said as he stared at his son angrily, who returned with his own determined gaze. After a while Kouryu sighed and let out a heavy sigh and said: "Just take the seed and get out of the capital and don't come back ever again."

"As much as I'd like to say yes, I still need to attend your funeral once you drop dead." Hikaru said as he took Keiko's hand and began pulling him away: "Come on Keiko, let's get the stuff and leave this place." As the two was leaving the room Kouryu whispered something which escaped Hikaru's ear but was somehow picked up by Keiko. He said: "Take care of him for me, demon."  

Keiko was surprised to see how the man spoke to his son. Not to mention Hikaru wasn't stepping back from arguing with his father. I see now the resemblance in arguments and boldness, he thought as he remained silence. When the man got angrier he felt the urge to step up in front of Hikaru but remained in his position just assisting the whole chat. Keiko sigh when they were told to leave the capital. It was crazy how his father could be so cold with his own and only son. 

As Hikaru grabbed his hand to head out the room he heard a whisper in the old mans voice. "Take care of him for me, demon."   Keiko looked over his shoulder and saw the old man's expression changing into a sad one. Has that been just an act that he had to put of? He just nodded before he returned to fallow the other silently. Even though the old man acted so cold towards Hikaru, guess he still loved his son. Too bad he had a strange way to show it, or it was more like a defense mechanism? He couldn't tell exactly. 

Hikaru, he said stopping, forcing his lover to do the same. Seeing that he was still with his back facing him, he decided to make a bold move and hugged him from behind, placing his chin on his shoulder. Breath dumbass or you're going to faint, he added holding him tight in his arms in case he was going to fight him or anything, not wanting to make a big deal out of it. But it was. He just had an argument with his father which told him to leave the house and never come back. That had to hurt, right? Only that he noticed that Hikaru wasn't one to show those emotions towards his father. The same was for the old man, but when no one looked, he was showing emotions. 

Breath Hikaru. Count to three and try to calm down, he added in a softer voice, keeping him further in his embrace. 

Hikaru was walking towards the storage when he was suddenly hugged from behind by his lover and stopped in his track. "K... Keiko? What are you.." He could hear the care and worry in the demon's voice and as he told him to breath and calm down Hikaru realized just how on edge he was. Taking a few deep breaths he chuckled slightly as he covered Keiko's hand with his own and said:  "Don't worry Keiko, this is normal for me and my father. We're better off this way." He raised Keiko's hand and laid a gentle kiss on the back of his pam and said: "Now come on and let me go. I don't want to stay here any longer than necessary." He turned to look at his guardian and smiled: "Thanks for caring though. I really appreciate it." 

He wanted to tell him that he was wrong and that his father did cared for him but, seeing how stubborn the other was, he preferred not to for the moment. 

Smiling gently he fallowed the other to the storage room to take the lotus thing which he didn't quite understand its used , but Hikaru knew better and that was all that mattered. As they were heading to the carriage they got in Keiko started to have a very strange feeling like something was about to happen. He looked around the place but everything was looking normal. He just could get that feeling away though. 

Reaching the carriage he saw the guard from before that was all so friendly with Hikaru approach him and being all so nice and such which he didn't like. He didn't like the guy ever since he saw him. But as they stood in the mansion more. the more the feeling was like punching his chest. Something was about to happen and it wasn't something nice. 

Hikaru...., he turned whispering, wanting to let only him know but when he did that he saw the smirk on the guard and soon understood what was happening. They were getting possessed. He pulled Hikaru away from the guy and hold his sword out. They got possessed. I don't know how or when but i felt strange ever since we left the storage room, he said over his shoulder keeping his eyes on the guy and the rest.  

After their short exchange Hikaru lead Keiko to the storage room and after some searching they found a small red box with a seal over it. "Yeah, this is it. The Red Lotus Seed." He turned to look at Keiko and smiled: "With this we'll be able to get you a new body. A proper, human one. Now all we have to do is to find a proper place to plant it... where could that be..." He began to dwell in deep thought as the two made it out of the mansion and towards the carriage again. He was so focused on planning for the future that for a while he didn't notice the change in Keiko's behavior. Eventually his guardian broke the silence and Hikaru raised an eyebrow after hearing what he had to say. 

"Possessed!? Are you sure?" Hikaru said as he got closer towards Keiko while he pulled his sword. Now he'd noticed the malicious smile on the men's faces as they circled the two of them. "I was so focused on meeting my father that I didn't even realize..." He said as he reached in his pocket and pulled out several paper spells. "To think that demon kind has sneaked all the way to the heart of the capital... and right in the Mitsrugi mansion of all places! Just what the hell is father doing?" He stuck one of the spells on Keiko's sword and said: "This should allow you to deal with the demons inside without killing them. Try not to break any bones cause they are good people."  

Keeping Hikaru beside him he groan at the sight of the guards surrounding them. I think the old man kind of knew....thats why he said to get out of the capital as soon as possible...he also said ... to look after you and protect you. I think he noticed what just happened, he said trying to keep the guards to distance and keeping Hikaru away from them. 

Go to your father. I'll try to keep them away from you and will join as soon as i can,  he said over his shoulder, nodding at his request of not breaking bones and started fighting with the guards, making a safe way for the other to run to his father.

"He said what?" Hikaru exclaimed with a slight blush on his face, having not expecting to hear something like that from his father even though it was through Keiko. Groaning slightly he said: "Alright Keiko cover me!" Hikaru said as he began rushing through the way the came, and as the possessed guards closed in he was able to slip through their surround thanks to Keiko's assistance. As he made his way through the mansion more possessed servants and guards showed up trying to get him and he managed to dispatch them with some simple spells. It was unlikely that such a number of weak demons would act on their own, so there must be a leader somewhere close. 

"Father!" Hikaru yelled as he broke into Kouryu's room but there was no sign of the man anywhere. "Damn it old man... What the hell are you up to..." He said as he kicked one of the possessed who was on his trail in the face and threw a spell paper on his face. The man screamed in agony and as a dark mist raised from his head he calmed down unconscious. Soon enough Keiko joined him and they proceeded to clear the mansion of any remaining demons. "Looks like things just got a bit more complicated..." Hikaru said as he looked at the pile of unconscious guards and servants and said: "I couldn't find my father but there's a place where he might have went..."

Hikaru went back to the front of the house and released the horse from the cumbersome carriage and hopped on its back. Once he pulled Keiko on behind him he quickly began riding the horse down the road, kicking on the creature's side to urge it running forward. On their way Hikaru explained: "As you've probably noticed by now a Guardian meant more than just a simply bodyguard to us in the Mitsurugi family, as it referred specifically to those who could pull the Sword of heart from our chests. For every one Sword of Heart there could only be one wielder, so you can't pull the sword from my father and his guardian could never pull it out of me. This was due to a special bond that exist between the priest and his guardian and those of us who manage to find our guardian tend to cherish it above all else, sometimes even beyond our own family. Anyway, my father was lucky enough to have actually found his guardian at a young age, but the person's identity made things quite... complicated." 

Eventually they made it to a massive gate with fully armored guards blocking their way. Hikaru said loudly: "My name is Hikaru Mitsurugi, the heir to the Mitsurugi priesthood. I request an audience with his royal highness the . It's a matter of the most importance!" 

"Sorry sir but I'm under direct order from the Emperor Emeritus to not allow anyone to enter." the guard said: "Please leave."

"Then you leave me no choice!" Hikaru said as he pulled out a paper spell and threw it at the guard, who quickly fainted upon the paper touching his forehead. He then rode the horse through the gate and said: "Hold on tight Keiko, it's gonna get bumpy!" As they made it through more guards and cut a straight line through hallways, rooms and gardens eventually they arrived in front of a house. Hopping off from the horse Hikaru barged in through a door and said: "My apologies your highness but I have something urgent to.... to...." Hikaru froze in place as he looked at the scene transpiring in front of his own eyes. Two sweaty male bodies completely naked with their lower halves barely covered by blankets, though it wouldn't take a genius to figure out what was going on down there. The man on top looked like he was in his late thirties, early forties, even with some grey mixed in his black hair he still looked quite youthful and energetic, and Hikaru couldn't be more familiar with the man at the bottom.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!" Hikaru yelled furiously: "There're FUCKING DEMONS running in our house and you're here fucking with the retired Emperor!!?"

"Hikaru watch your language!" Kouryu panted as he looked up at the man on top of him and said: "My apologies your highness... I've neglected to teach my boy some manners."

"Oh my dear what's with the whole 'your highness' thing? Didn't I tell you to call me Reizen?" He said as he pressed a kiss on Kouryu's forehead. 

"Your... your highness please! My son is watching!" Kouryu said hurriedly.

Hikaru put his pal over his face as he sat down on the floor and whined: "This is why I hate coming back home... Oh Mom if you're listening in heaven please strike these two fuckers down....!"  

All the way as they ride from the mansion he couldn't stop thinking who the guardian of his old man was and what had been so complicated. But seeing all those demons getting into the mansion so easily and the old man acting so strange like he knew what was about to happened only made him think of one person that powerful to conjure so many demons to one place. Magatsku. But how could that even be possible? The guy was old in time, that couldn't be the case , could it? But now that he thought about it, the urge that Magatsku had to make him kill Hikaru in the first place was a strange one. He never linger so much for one priest no matter how powerful he was. And when he first turned with the fail attempt of kill, Magatsku said he knew that Hikaru was a powerful one. So that could be the only explanation. 

Holding Hikaru tighter as the other instructed, they merge in the household of the man. One they hop off the horse he fallowed the other only to reach the chambers a few seconds latter than Hikaru seeing the scene in front of them blushing and turning to one side, avoiding his eyes from the men. Hikaru instead had a point. How could the old man leave the mansion to all those demons and be here fucking with the emperor. 

Hearing guards coming outside the doors, he stepped out, holding his sword out, keeping them from hurting them. 

As the guards caught up with HIkaru and Keiko they were quickl approaching the awkard family drama, but thankfully Reizen was able to put a stop to it before more audience show up: "Stand down men, it's okay." His voice was loud and clear and carried such authority that al the guards instantly knelt down. He continued: "Leave us at once. We have important matters to discuss." As the guards quickly went back to their post. Rezien tucked him and Kouryu tighter with the blankets and smiled: "I'm sure you have many questions, but let us get dressed first." 

Sometimes latter the four of them were sitting in the room overlooking the garden which Hikaru had just messed up while barging in. Turning to look at Keiko he said: "I see an unfamiliar face here so allow me to introduce myself. I'm Reizen, just an old man enjoying his retirement. You must be Keiko then. I've heard all about you from Kouryu here." 

"If only you really acted like a retiree." Hikaru huffed as he explained further: "Lord Reizen is the father of the current emperor. He abdicated the throne about ten years ago so he could spend more time fornicating with my old man."

"Hikaru! Watch you tongue!" Kouryu scolded the young priest again but clearly it had no effect at all. Reizen himself didn't seem to mind it either and chuckled: "It's quite alright Kouryu. Besides, your son is right. I did pass the throne to my son so that I could spend more time with you."

"You.. you flatter me your highness.." Kouryu said with a hint of blush on his face. Having long gotten tired of this romantic banter between the two he said: "Enough with your flirting. Now how about you start explaining why you let a bunch of demons run free in our house?"

"The answer is simple little Hikaru. Because we want them there." Reizen said with a smile.

"You want them there? Just what's going on around here?" Hikaru asked. 

"Your highness, allow me." Kouryu chimed in and began to explain: "Around six months ago I began to detect a force of darkness lurking in the capital. I tried to track it down but the presence remained illusive and evaded my grasp. Slowly but surely it began to spread its influence, planting agents all around the capital and infiltrating even the royal court. When I disclosed this information with Lord Reizen, his highness suggested to wait for it to make its move. I didn't want your presence here to disturb it unnecessarily but it would seem that you failed to get my clue." Kouryu let out a heavy sigh and said: "You should've just left."

"And you should've just told me and I'd gladly leave your old asses here to fend for yourself." Hikaru growled slightly and said: "Now what?" 

"Now the demons know we're onto them. They'll sure make their next move soon." Kouryu replied. 

"So we just keep waiting is that it?" Hikaru said before he got up and begin to leave. He said: "Give me a room and I'll stay around and make sure you idiots don't get killed by demons while you two were too exhausted from fucking. Come on Keiko, let's go. He said as he grabbed Keiko's hand and left the two older men to themselves.