Fragments Beyond Time (hal7283 & mik3la, private, 18+)

hal7283

He groan again but this time was one of pleasure as he was kissed by the other with such possessiveness that he wasn't used to, but he liked it. He opened his eyes half way when he felt the others hand on his morning erection making him groan again. He still couldn't understand how someone like him could love someone like him. They have been so different and maybe they still were. Faith really had a twisted way to punch one in the face. 

Maybe i would like being eaten by you, he moaned moving his hand under the blanket and grabbing his ass, pulling him closer to him. He pressed his lips against the other, turning and pushing him on the bed as he was now standing on top of him. Or maybe, this time, i am the one that wants some breakfast , he said with a devilish smirk on his face, pressing his lips against the others, moving one hand in between the fabric of his robe over his chest, playing with his nipples. Think you can handle me? And on an empty stomach? he teased, moving his kisses to his neck and shoulder as he moved half of the fabric away. 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• mik3la

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As Keiko began to respond to his advanced Hikaru began to wonder it this was the right course of action. In terms of getting the demon's attention he had certainly gotten it, but whether or not.thst attention is gonna lead to him getting his belly filled with food was a totally different matter. He moaned when he felt his butt being grabbed and as Keiko began to respond to the kids he soon found himself being pinned down by the demon. His body shivered in pleasure as he felt the man's finger on his nipple and inevitably his own manhood began to rise and throb in hunger, not for food of course but for pleasure. Lookin up Keiko he let out a small sigh and said: "I guess I just have to starve for a bit longer...." he roamed his fingers through Keiko's long black locks and chuckled: "Or can you fill me up from the other end?"

Do you really think that i am that heartless and let you starve? he said teasing moving his kisses to his chest, slowly reaching one nipple, nibbling and sucking while the other was teased by his finger. As he finished with the one nipple with his mouth, he moved to the other giving him the same treatment, as his free hand moved now down to his abs , pass his erection and in between his thighs, reaching his rear, playing around it with his finger. 

It will be a little hard without right lube, he groan sucking on the nipple. So stop me if you want, he said making a break, lifting his head and looking at the other. 

Since when he became so considerate he didn't know, but one thing he knew for sure. He didn't want to hurt the other in any way. 

Hikaru moaned as he felt Keiko playing with his niples, his nimble tongue and fingers stimulated his sensitive buds and sent waves of soothing pleasure throughout his body, making his cock and rear twitch in excitement. He panted lustfully a s he felt the demon's finger touching his picker, which has not received any attention for quite a while. He looked down at Keiko when he stopped and he smiled: "It's alright Keiko... Keep going...." He caressed Keiko's head lovingly and said: "I wanna feel you inside me... Fill me up with your cum..!"

Didn't know you have such a dirty mouth. If i didn't knew better, i could mistake you with a demon, he said teasing him kissing his jaw, neck and shoulder, before taking his finger in his mouth and then place it back at the rear entrance playing a little around it before he slipped one finger inside feeling his insides squeezing his finger instantly, After teasing a little he added a second finger, seeing how well he was receiving his fingers as he pushed them in and out, stretching him a little. 

His mouth found his, kissing him wildly, groaning in the kiss as his whole body was feeling numb a little as it was filled with different sensations. warmth, fire, tickles. it was so strange but he liked it. 

Deciding he was stretched enough, he pulled his fingers away and as he lifted his legs around his waist, he placed his cock at the entrance, pausing looking at him in admiration and adoration feeling that his heart would burst out of his chest. 

Bending in another kiss, he pushed himself inside the other, slowly and careful, till he was fully filling him with his length, groaning in the kiss. god , you feel amazing, he moaned gasping over his lips before kissing him again while he moved his hips in a slow but deep pace at first, getting used to him. 

Hikaru moaned as Keiko began running down kisses along his jaw, neck and shoulders, and when he felt the demon's finger back at his entrance he couldn't help but shiver as he felt the digit pushing through his sphincter and getting inside. "I'm talking dirty... only because I'm talking with a slutty demon like you...!" Hikaru moaned as he frowned slightly from the sensation of being entered, but the discomfort was slowly being replaced by an unbearable itch which only could be remedied by something long and thick. Leaning into the kiss their lips and tongues mingled and Hikaru could feel a warmth flowing both ways from him to Keiko, and from Keiko back to him. "Umm... K... Keiko.... umm.... E... Enough teasing just... just get inside...!" He whined in desperation as he opened his legs wider so the demon could get to his rear easier, and soon enough he got what he was asking for.

"G...grrr ah.... h....a.h..ha.ah... you're so.... thick...!" Hikaru groaned with tears forming in his eyes. In truth it hurt like hell, he was by far prepare to take an insertion like Keiko's manhood, but by no means he wanted his lover to stop. Wrapping his arms and legs around Keiko tightly Hikaru moaned and groaned into the kiss, speaking clearer with his action than words that he wanted more.  

Leaning on one hand to keep his body from crashing the other, his free hand roamed on his body and down his waist, grabbing it firmly before moving on his ass, grabbing it in his hand as well as he pushed himself back inside him groaning in the kiss. It felt so strange then what he did before with the demon and of course it was more intense. 

Fuck H-Hikaru...you're so tight that you're like eating me out he moaned in the kiss, moving his hips a little faster now, in a normal rhythm, moving his kisses all on his body wanting to make him feel good and relax. He left a small hickie on his shoulder, near the chest, marking him, leaving more kisses on his tray back to his lips. 

I don't know what this is but ... i don't want it ever to stop, he said in a whisper, more to himself that intended to say it out loud. 

Feeling the pure bliss of his orgasm building up inside him, he quickened the pace, making more rapid moves of in and out, letting only the sound of their moans and the sound of they bodies slamming into eachother to be heard in the room. 

God ... ngh...i cannot hold it back much longer .... ngh... you're killing me here,  he groan into his shoulder, keeping moving his hips, working him out. 

Hikaru moaned and panted as Keiko moved inside him, while it still caused him some discomfort each time the man moved his hips and dragged along his tight sphincter, which caused it to squeeze and convulse around the member even tighter. He chuckled at Keiko's comment and panted: "Y... yeah.. I did.. say that I was hungry... didn't I?" He clung onto Keiko and moaned desperately as pleasure slowly began to outweigh the discomfort and his mind was increasingly clouded by lust, desire, but above all an sense of euphoric fulfillment, like a missing puzzle piece was finally being put back in place. 

"Neither do I Keiko.. ke... keep it going... Keiko... fuck me... harder!" Hikaru moaned almost instinctively as he craved for more. His moaning became sweeter and louder as Keiko began to pick up the pace and soon their lustful voice was joined by the sound of their bodies slapping against each other again and again. "Ah.. hah. .ahhah ..Keiko... Keikooo~~" he moaned as he could felt himself being pushed ever closer towards climax and eventually he cried out in ecstasy, his body arched up as his cock throbbed and twitched, spilling his seeds all over his own abs while his sphincter squeezed tightly around Keiko's cock greedily. 

Hearing his moans in the still of the room he felt more bewitched than ever, losing control of himself as he grabbed his waist moving his hips harder, faster and deeper, feeling he was so close too. Seeing him cum and convulse like that around him, it didn't took him long and he pounced a few more times as he cummed inside him, feeling his cock throbbing as he was filling him up.

He clashed on top of the other, resting his forehead on his, breathing hard. He kissed his lips one more time, brushing his lips over his after. What did you do to me, he whispered nibbling his neck and shoulder with kisses, still buried inside him. 

Hikaru panted heavily as he enjoyed the lingering afterglow of his climax and moaned when Keiko collapsed on top of him. He roamed his hand gently along the man's strong back and  welcomed the demon's kiss. As Keiko moved off his lips and began nibbling on his neck and shoulder he chuckled from the demon's comment: "What did I do to you? Are you still suspecting me of casting a spell on you or something? I did no such thing Keiko.... You're just naturally an insatiable little slut..." He enjoyed the other's wamrth for a bit longer but as the high of passion gradually passed the matter of hunger came back knocking on his door. He patted on the demon's head lightly and said: "Now you've just wrecked my ass... I really can't get up and get breakfast myself now.... Come on Keiko I'm starving~~" 

Yeah you're right...i'm insatiable, he said shrugging kissing him one more time, groaning when he tapped him to go get food. 

Alright .... alright... I'll go get it, he said slipping out of him and getting up of bed, stretching his arms and body, tightening his robe better on his body. 

i'll see what i can get from downstairs, he said with a soft smile as he left the other in the room. 

It was all so strange but at the same time so perfect and normal. It was like he was where he was supposed to. Like this was what was meant for him. 

Hikaru twitched slightly when Keiko pulled out, the sensation meant another wave of pleasure through his sensitive body and caused him to moan a little. "Thanks Kwiko, I really appreciate it." He smiled as he shifted his position in the bed slightly and waved his hand as the demon left the room. As he was left alone he looked up at the ceiling and thought about all that just happened lately, meeting Keiko, almost killing him, falling in love with him, and then saved him from Magatsu. It all happened so fast that he couldn't help but be suspicious that was everything seemed rather surreal. But the sense of satisfying fatigue he was feeling not to mention the ache in his rear was a constant reminder that it was real, and the fact that Keiko was able to pull the Sword of Heart out of him meant that he was indeed meant to be his guardian. Chuckling slightly he cast a cleaning spell and got rid of all the sweat and filth bith in and on his body then waited for Keiko to return 

Keiko managed to talk with the manager of the inn and asked for some consistent breakfast. More like a lunch served in the morning. But he knew that Hikaru was weak and needed his strength back up before they could head back to the road. 

Taking the tray back to the room he tried not to stumble between his own legs and he was normally a little clumsy when he had to carry stuff. 

Breakfast is served my love, he said smiling, placing the tray on the bed, sitting next to him. There was bacon, eggs, bread, and also a bowl of chicken soup with some seasoning as side dish. I didn't know what you want to eat so ... i took a little from each,  he said scratching the back of his neck, smiling. 

After a short while Keiko returned with a tray of food. "Ah you're back! I'm starving!" Hikaru said excitedly as and as he looked at the selection of food Keiko got for him. He could feel his stomach grumbling even stronger. "These looks good!" Hikaru said with his eyes sparkling as he shifted closer to the tray and held his hands together for a small prayer before he began digging in. Just like back in the tavern the priest turned out to be a messy eater but somehow nothing seemed to be getting dirty. As he was taking a bite from the bread he turned to look at the demon and asked: "Aren't you gonna eat anything? I know technically you can run on energy alone but I saw you eating and drinking that night." He picked up a piece of bacon with his fork and held it close to Keiko's mouth and said: "Say aaaaah~~"

I liked to remember myself the taste of food and alcohol as i didn't had them when i was human,  he said without realizing as he sigh then he bite his lip cursing himself in his mind for saying that. He then turned surprised at the other when he reached the fork with bacon to his mouth, acting like a parent feeding his child. 

I'm fine, i don't need food, he said but in that second his stomach started growling which made him embarrassed and blushing. He was never hungry before so how come he was now? 

Still blushing he bite his lip not understanding hoe he could get so vulnerable around the guy. Finally he accepted the bite, leaning on his hand on the bed, chewing at the food which tasted so good that he wanted to eat more, but he was too stubborn to ask and in that moment to embarrassed. 

You need the food more than i do, so shut up and dig in, he said quickly looking outside the near window. 

Hikaru chuckled when he saw Keiko trying to refuse food, only for his stomach to betray him. After he has finally taken the bite Hikaru smiled: "As always, your body is much more honest than hour mouth." Seeing him turning to look outside the window Hikaru shrugged and said: "Alright if you insist on not eating anymore then I'll just have to finish everything by myself." He began eating again and as he was reducing the contents of his plate he said: "So Keiko about your current form, right now you're pretty much the same as before, a lingering spirit clinging to his world by sheer will. The only difference is that your 'body' used to be built from darkness whereas now it's made with light, mostly mine but part of it is your own. Of course the darkness inside you didn't completely disappear and from what I could gather it seems to have achieve some sort of balance with your light, or at least is at a stable enough state to not interfere with it."

Hikaru paused to take a sip of his soup then continued: "In any case this isn't a perfect solution, as  spirirts aren't supposed to linger in the first place. In time your core, your essence will eventually erode and fade away until there's nothing left and you won't even be able to rejoin the cycle of reincarnation. So I want to give you an actual body. It will take some preparations but if it succeeded then you'll be essentially reborn as a human again. You will be able to live, to age, to get hurt, to get sick, to get old, and to die like any ordinary man, and this time your spirit would be able to pass on properly to the beyond. What do you say?"

With every word the other say about him regaining him human body and then to be able to reincarnate, to age, to get hurt again, to get sick again, to get old only to die again. Why would he want that? He's been a human before and he hated his life. There was nothing beautiful about it. It was all miserable . So why would he want that again? 

I don't need that. I'm perfectly fine as i am now, he said trying to hold himself back as tears were forming in his eyes. He was still looking at the window so that the other could not see his face. What's the point in being a weak human again? To struggle for everything only to eventually die. I don't need that. I don't want that, his voice sounded more harsh than before but wasn't directed to Hikaru or to anyone. It was just how he felt. He was still hating his human life and didn't need a new one only to be miserable again. 

Hikaru noticed the sad expression on Keiko's face. He didn't have to hear the man tell his life story to know that his past was a tragic one, or he wouldn't have became a demon in the first place. Shifting close towards Keiko he turned his face back to him and stared right into those red eyes and said: "Because I am human and one day I will die, then you'll be left all alone. You won't have enough light to sustain yourself and thus you'll either just fade away or worse, revert back into a monster of darkness whose only purpose is to kill and devour the innocent just to sustain itself." He leaned in close and kissed on the corner of Keiko's eyes and said: "I want to do it with you Keiko. I want to live, to breath, to get hurt, to get sick, to grow old, and to die with you. And when I die I want to die with the knowledge that we'll eventually reunite somewhere, sometime, in our next life or in the great beyond. I don't want to reincarnate into a world without knowing that you're out there somewhere. So Keiko, do you want to leave me to suffer reincarnation alone just because you're too afraid to live?" 

He gulp when he turned his face, forcing him this way to look at him. Listening everything gave him punches in his heart, more like knife punches that cut deep and hurt like hell. He didn't want to leave him alone. He was stuck with him forever but...He was human and he was still a demon. With light and darkness combined, but still a demon. He will live forever but not Hikaru. That made his heart stop for a second. To live in a world where Hikaru wasn't in was a terrible and dark place. He couldn't believe that he felt that way but that's what it was. He had fallen in love with the guy ever since he saw him, and ever since then he tried to deny it and ignored but now it was impossible. 

Closing his eyes as he placed a kiss on the corner, he sigh heavy opening them again, placing his hand against Hikaru's hand. He wanted to do all that with him and only him. He didn't need anyone. He had been his salvation, his second chance maybe to a better life as the first one was unfair. Who knew. All he knew was that he wanted to be by his side forever and beyond. 

N-No...i don't want to leave you alone. Who would protect you then if not me, he said trying to smile but his tears that he managed to hold back till that moment came down his cheek making him feel embarrassed. Argh...i'm so pathetic right now, he tried to hide his face, brushing the fabric of his robe over his eyes wiping the tears away. He hated to be so weak, to look so vulnerable. 

Hikaru smiled as he saw Keiko accepting his offer. He was glad that he was Bale to get through to Keiko, or he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he saved Keiko from Malaysia only to have him either fade away or revert back to darkness. Kissing away the drop of tear that was flowing down Keiko's lips he said gently: "You have no idea how happy I am to hear that." He wrapped his arms around Keiko's and chuckled at the demon's comment: "Don't worry love you are not pathetic. You are just in love! Not that I am an expert on the subject or anything. You are the first and last person I would ever love.. It sounds pretty fake and cheesy but somehow I know this to be true... I am yours and you are mine... Till the end of time.."

As Hikaru spoke his last couple of words was said in a rather strange, almost emotionless and prophetic tone. But the next moment Hikaru turned back to normal and pulled away from Keiko and said: "Now it's about time we get going. The stuff I need to turn you back to human are back at my house and it would take several weeks to get there. While I doubt Magatsu would be able to cause trouble any time soon given the blow we dealt him, I'd still advice that we hurry things up before he could ruin everything."

That confesion went through him like thunder and even if it sounded cheesy as he said it , it strangely made sense to him and he accepted. Nodding he looked at the food table. 

Are you feeling satiable with the food? he pointed to it as he moved on the edge of bed before putting it on the bed side, sitting up and getting proper dressed. 

"Yeah, I'm pretty full now. Thanks for getting my breakfast for you." Hikaru smiled before pressing a soft kiss on Keiko's cheek before he got up from the bed and fixed his outfit. Soon he was ready to go and as he put on the hood which concealed his appearance and turned towards Keiko: "Alright love let's go. We could probably stop by the market and get some travel supplies, then see if there're any caravans which we can hop along and save us some walking."  

Thus the two went on the journey back to Hikaru's home and in all fairness to was quite a pleasant trip. With Magatsu still licking his wounds all the demon attacks has ceased across the land, though Hikaru knew very well it was only temporary. When they parted ways with the caravan the two continued on foot, enjoying the view, the food, and all the peoples along the way. Hikaru also shared more about his own past to Keiko, being the sole heir to the Mitsurugi bloodline he was trained to be the defender of mankind since a very young age. He was certainly good at his job and served as the protectors of nobles in the capital who more than often required some spiritual protection due to the shady deeds they commit on a daily basis. For instance he'd exorcised the vengeful spirit of a noble girl who committed suicide because the nobleman she loved cheated on her with a girl from a more powerful family. There was another time he lifted the curse on a judge who'd taken bribes and sentenced many innocent people to their deaths. Gradually he grew disillusioned and began to wonder was people worth protecting in the first place? He decided to leave the glamor of the capital and began travelling the lands, thinking that the commoners must be free of all the malice and corruption so common among nobles, only to find the same, if not more darkness in the people's hearts.

"But now I realized that the world is indeed worth protecting, after all you're living inside it with me." Hikaru said as he walked down a quiet country path with Keiko by his side. He then looked up at the bright blue sky and said: "I can't right all wrongs nor eliminate all evils in the world, but I can save those within my reach, and then perhaps they'd be able to spread the kindness and help those around them, and so on and so forth. Man I'm becoming so cheesy ever since I met you." He chuckled timidly and pointed towards a tree by the road and said: "How about we take a break under that shade. We've still got some rice-balls in our bags right?" 

Why does it sound that you only helped the wrong people till now, he said thinking about what he said he had done in the past, not for judging him or anything. He was not one to judge someone's actions as he hasn't been a saint. 

He laughed at his comment regarding himself. What can I say baby, i have this kind of effect on people,  he winked and nodded when he pointed the tree for them to rest. I think there is still some food left for use till we reach the next town, he said sitting under the shadow of the tree looking for the food in his bag and handing one to Hikaru as he opened one for him. 

So what's the plan when we get to your home?

Hikaru shrugged at Keiko's comment about him saving the wrong people and said: "Well it turns out bad people tend to attract more spiritual problems, I mean they cause most of them to begin with so it's only natural. And it's not like I can just sit by and watch them get killed by evil spirits or anything, even though they may totally deserve it, the spirits don't deserve to stain their hands with bad people's blood." As they rested under the tree they took out the food they hadi n the bag and started eating. Hearing Keiko's question he then answered: "Well the plan is simple. First we need to meet my father cause technically he's still the head of the family, and the stuff we need is in his possession. You just stay quiet and leave the talking to me and everything should work out. After that we go find a suitable place to enact the ritual and you'll be human again. And then, we go finish Magatsu off. I suspect by then he'd have recovered from our last encounter." 

He choke a little when he head that he was going to meet his father. He was still alive? If he was alive why wasn't he doing all the job instead of Hikaru? 

I'm going to meet your father. Why does this make me feel that it will not go well,  he sigh as he sipped some water from a bottle that hey had from their last ride. 

I'll try my best to keep silent, but i don't know how he will react when he sees me. I mean, if he is like you, he will know right away, he added scratching the back of his head feeling that that meeting will end bad.