Fragments Beyond Time (hal7283 & mik3la, private, 18+)

hal7283

Hikaru panted and moaned heavily as he began moving inside Keiko, his cock dragging along the soft internal walls of the demon's intestines and as it squeezed and milked his shaft greedily he could feel pleasure building up in his groin at an alarming rate. While Hikaru was by no means the promiscuous type, he did had his fair share of sexual experiences and yet, none of them could match the pleasure he was feeling right now, and it wasn't just physical either. He could feel something deeper, more profound as the two of them were joined together through carnal desire and passion. Perhaps this was what people call love? Even thinking about the concept made Hikaru feel embarrassed but then again there was simply no denying of the feelings they had for each other, dumb, ridiculous, nonsensical, yet unmistakably powerful. 

"Keiko..... Keiko...!" Hikaru moaned as he grabbed onto the demon's butt and began really pound into him again and again with all the strength he could muster. The sound of their bodies slapping against each other added to their lustful moans echoed in the old abandoned temple. As he was getting closer and closer towards climax Hikaru turned Keiko's face towards him and claimed the demon's lips once gain with his own, and as he felt ecstasy washing over him he moaned into the other's mouth while he released his seeds inside the demon's rear. Before Hikaru could even enjoy the lingering afterglow of his climax, in that moment Hikaru found himself utterly defenseless and as the pathway of energy between them was forged like never before. He suddenly felt a surge of darkness coming from Keiko.

"Ugh.. this is...?"Hikaru groaned as he stumbled backwards and fell to the ground. He soon got up and sat with his legs crossed. He quickly closed hiss eyes and began chanting an warding spell, and moments latter a dark mist could be seen rising from the top of his head and vanished. Once that was done he opened his eyes and turned his attention back at Keiko, since the connection he'd built with Keiko worked both ways the demon must have been flooded with quite a lot of light energy from him as well which would naturally cause quite a lot of trouble for him. Hikaru freed the demon from his restraints and held him getnly in his arms and said: "This isn't what I expected but we can work with this. Don't try to fight it Keiko, let it resonate with the light that was hidden within you heart."

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• mik3la

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again his name being said by the other made his heart skip a beat each time, making small eke pain that he never felt before. Could it be because he never loved before and now that the feeling had consumed him unknowingly, all those changes where just too much for him to handle? Maybe. All he know was that he felt something for the guy from the moment they've meat. Something he never couldn't explain it. Something that made him spare his life when they first meat and after in his actions of defending him against those demons. Something that he was too. They were a connection that shouldn't happened. 

His moans echoed in the room and place as the priest pounded in and out of his body, making him feel that he was going to explode soon. Having his lips claimed again only helped at silence the sounds a little. He was still humming in the kiss which was enough to drive him over the edge soon after he felt him cum inside of him, making him break the kiss gasping as he soon after he climaxed again arching his back, letting his body shatter with the afterglow of the powerful orgasm. 

He felt weak and almost faint it as his entire body was itching. Hearing the groan from the other he looked with his eyes half open, still patting for air, feeling the warm in his hear spread in his entire body. His legs almost gave in, lucky he was still tight by the hands, as he leaned his head to his arms. He felt more weak then ever but nothing was hurting. Well maybe just his rear that was just fucked but it was just sore. That was normal. Or was not? He didn't felt like this before when he was so abusively fucked by Magasku. He felt almost like....Like a human. 

As the other got him down from the ropes and hold him in his arms, he leaned his head to the others shoulder, closing his eyes feeling sleepy. 

"This isn't what I expected but we can work with this. Don't try to fight it Keiko, let it resonate with the light that was hidden within you heart."

It's too scary, he mumbled keeping his eyes closed as the sleep was brushing over him and his body. He rested a hand on the guys chest as he hide his face between his shoulder and neck. He didn't want to admit it but that was how he felt about everything at that moment. He was scare of feeling something. He was scare of letting himself feel something. He was afraid of love. 

edaa83eec5ba6704bdeb18c37873c936.jpg

Hikaru could tell that the demon was exhausted. He noticed the demon wasn't quite at his usual level when he bumped into him in the tavern and at the time he just assumed the demon was hiding his presence, but now thinking back Keiko must already have been in a relatively weakened state. As Keiko closed his eyes and fell asleep Keiko looked no different from any other ordinary human, vulnerable, lost, confused, afraid. He turned his gaze towards the dark ceiling for a moment and thought back at the darkness he felt from the demon when they made a connection, and aside from Keiko's own presence he could feel something else, or someone else to be precise. It all made sense now as even in the depths of despair he couldn't quite see Keiko becoming a demon on his own. Someone helped, someone whispered in his ear and lured him into the abyss, and it was that someone who must be the mastermind behind the darkness that plagued theses lands. He held his arm around the demon a bit tighter and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead and whispered: "Don't worry Keiko.. there's nothing to be scared of... I'll help you... I'll save you." Then slowly he too, welcomed the warm embrace of sleep.

Their peaceful slumber did not last long however when suddenly the entire building began to shake. As Hikaru quickly got up the ceiling of the old temple was abruptly blown away. As Hikaru looked up the sky was coverd in dark mist but somehow a figure was visible in the midst of it. It looked vaguely humanoid but given the tendril like shadows wiggling on its back it was clear that the being was a demon, not to mention the stench of rot and death so thick that Hikaru could almost taste it. "So... you must be the boss huh?" Hikaru asked with a confident smile, though his gaze was anything but friendly. 

"Yes, Hikaru, Matsurugi. I'm Magatsu. The leader of the demons here in the region. I believe you have something of mind." The demon said as he looked at Keiko with a cold look, his features twitched slightly before he raised his hand. 

“Keiko!" Hikaru exclaimed as he tried to reach out but it was too late, and the next moment Keiko's naked body flew up into the demon's arms. Magatsu took a look at his servant before turning his gaze back towards the priest: "I'd appreciate it if you stop meddling with my precious servant."

"And I'd appreciate it if you stop being a fucking demon piece of shit. You want me to help you with that?" Hikaru said: "So, you wann do this right now?" 

Magatsu chuckled at the priest response and said: "No I don't think so. Now if you'll excuse me I must repair the damage you've done." As the demon spoke his figure became more and more obscured by the dark mist until he was no longer visible, and the next moment the mist vanished leaving only the a cloudless night sky brightened by the moonlight. Hikaru stared at where Magatsu and Keiko were for a long time before he sneezed, realizing he was still naked he quickly gathered his clothes and belongings and left the now roofless temple. He'll have to find somewhere else to stay for the night. 

Keiko was half woken when he heard the mumbled and voices still a little dizzy from everything that happened the days before and yesterday, all being too sudden and intense. When he heard his name he turned his gaze to see the priest but all he could do was frown not understanding what was happening. But then everything made sense. As he was caught he looked surprised and at the same time a little afraid of what will happen, but he tried to mask it. 

He tried to get free from the tentacles but he couldn't. He was in big trouble and he had no escape from it. With one last glance at Hikaru and then they were gone. He just hoped he would survive what was going to come. 

Nv  "Ah, finally, you are awake!" Magatsu said as he notice Keiko opening his eyes and tries to struggle out of his tentacles. He waved his finger and slowly the tentacles lowers Keiko back on his feet, the demon still naked after his encounter with Hikaru and as Magatsu stared at his naked body he could almost see the light seeping out of his form. "You surely had an interesting way to learn about your target huh? My dear servant?" He said as he stated at Keiko with his two left eyes and then he showed an almost gentle smile: "Oh don't worry Keiko. I am not blaming you for not killing the priest. That man was more devious than I expected. You must see that he was trying to manipulate you into submission right? And once he has stripped away all your stength and resolve he'll just vaporize you like any other demon." Magatsu paused for a moment and said: "Rake a look around Keiko, do you recognize this place?"

The place Magatsu had taken Keiko was nine other than the village where Keiko lived back when he was still a human, where he died of lynching by the villagers accusing him of a crime he did not commit, where he was found by Magatsu and remade into a demon. He pointed at a pile of bones laying by the road and said: "Look at this Keiko, do you recognize who this belonged to? It was you Keiko, what's left of your old pathetic self. Hmm... You seems to be missing quite a lot of parts... I guess the wild dogs must have gotten away with them." He reached out for Keiko and held him gently in his arms and whispered in his ear: "Remember who you are Keiko... You are a demon, you are my servant... You've sworn eternal loyalty to me..." He tilted the demon's face up towards him and said: "And I need you by my side."

AS he was layed down he gulp and looked at his master who was now talking and wasn't very happy. 

"You surely had an interesting way to learn about your target huh? My dear servant?"

I...I got misguided. I' sorry,  he said bowing his head not knowing what else he could say about that. 

"Oh don't worry Keiko. I am not blaming you for not killing the priest. That man was more devious than I expected. You must see that he was trying to manipulate you into submission right? And once he has stripped away all your stength and resolve he'll just vaporize you like any other demon."

He frown listening to what Magatsu was saying not believing it at first but soon those doubts were pinned in his heart. Was all an act? ALl a trap to get me in and see my weak spots? But .... what about what i felt ... what he felt ... what he said about all that .... was that a lie too? just to make me trust him so that he could kill me after? 

"Take a look around Keiko, do you recognize this place?"

Lifting his eyes he could recognized the place immediately. It was his home town. the one he died and the one he became a demon and killed everyone. Now that he was remembering the revenge he felt before was starting to grow inside him again. Immediately his mind was darkened and all he felt before for the priest was slowly vanishing in the mist of darkness, consumed by it. 

"Look at this Keiko, do you recognize who this belonged to? It was you Keiko, what's left of your old pathetic self. Hmm... You seems to be missing quite a lot of parts... I guess the wild dogs must have gotten away with them." 

His eyes widened seeing the bones of his former human body. Weak... humans are so pathetic and weak....i am not weak, he started to think still looking at the bones feeling tears in his eyes. 

"Remember who you are Keiko... You are a demon, you are my servant... You've sworn eternal loyalty to me..."  

"And I need you by my side."

I know who I am master and what i need to do. You don't need to worry. I'll be by your side as your loyal servant for eternity as I sworn here that day, he said looking up at the demon. Even if his eyes were glowing back blood red, they were empty. Like numb. Like he was a puppet consumed by darkness. 

This time i will not let that priest get away, he added with cold in his voice and with no emotion on his face. 

Edited by mik3la

"Very good my loyal servant... Very... Very good...." Magatsu smiled as he saw Keikp being consumed by darkness once again. Whatever the priest has done clearly it would take more to turn a demon back to the path of light, while all it would take for him.tonfall back intomthe abyss were a few words. But just to be double sure he covered the demon's lips with his own and transferred a massive amount of dark energy into Keiko's body. As pain, hatred , agony and list, greed, desire filled the demons form he became even more powerful than before. Magatsu smiled as he pulled away from the kids and said: "That was a little gift from me to make sure that you will be able to resist the priest's tricks. Remember Keiko. Fleshbis weak, life is weak. Only darkness is eternal, and that's where we dwell."

Magstsu pulled away from Keiko and some dark mist came off from him and lingered around Keiko's body. Soon the dark most began to consolidate and take solid form, eventually becoming a full suit of armor which was as dark as the night itself. "Now go, my servant. Put an end to that wretched priest once and for all!"

Keiko was consumed by the darkness and was filled with so much more power, like he was charged back with overload. 

The power that was given to him made him used the flute to call up the crows and he returned in town. This time, he didn't looked for the priest, instead he used his power through his flute and burned down the town, leaving the people screaming and running around as he was walking on the street smirking, loving the chaos he was creating. 

17487bf8dd18d882f2e90ee69b6a3bd3.gif

The houses, buildings even people were all covered in flames as they were running around screaming in fear, but they were green flames. 

f6fd1ec533266d471692315f000abd53.gif

He started laughing like a crazy maniac at peoples despair as they were running around and away from him and the terrible flames. The scene was making him happy as he could substract power from the chaos that was surrounding him. 

As he was walking through the crowd he felt the priests power getting closer. This was a way to lure him out of his hideout. 

c9dced35827456a9a9375756429c6bca.gif

Glad to see you could make it to the show,  he said stopping and turning as he knew the guy was right behind him. 

071df7d26539618960bcdb77441ccd0e.gif

But don't worry, you'll soon join them in hell, he added pinning the guy with his bloody red eyes, letting his frustration, anger, hate and all those feelings out around them. This time you will not be able to manipulate me again as I am more powerful then before, he said in a growl gathering the mist surrounding him and let it out on the priest along with his crows.

a709957d46effdc3c8c312d4827a7572.gif

Edited by mik3la

During the next day Hikaeu just wandered the countryside aimlessly hoping that the would run into Keiko. With each moment passing by the feeling inside his heart became more concrete. He knew against all odds he had fallen in love with the demon, and the more he realized it to be true the more he regretted letting Keikonget taken by his demon master. It was a miracle that he was able to get through to Keiko in the first place and now with him fallen back into his master's hands, he doubt miracle would happen twice. Ultimately his search was fruitless and as he walked back in town in search of an inn to stay for the night suddenly he felt the presence of darkness looming over the town. Before he could even tract fire began to spread everywhere and as he heard the familiar flute carrying the demon's dark power Hilary couldn't help but shiver at the power he felt. Comparing to last night the presence he felt was like.nigjt and day, and as he traced power to its source he soon saw the demon he was looking for. 

"Hello Keiko... You've certainly gotten worse since the last time we met..." Hilary looked at the demon and could hardly recognize him. Aside from the full set of armor he was wearing, he could see the coldness on his expressions and above all, the deep darkness in those bloody red eyes, harbouring such hatred to the world that Hilary knew he wouldn't stop until the whole world burns to ash. "Manipulate? What the hell are you talking about?" Hikaru yelled: "I didn't manipulate you to.sparw my life, I didn't manipulate you into trying to save me, and I certainty didn't manipulate how easily aroused you were when I touched you. It was all you Keiko! All inside you from the start!" He reached into his robes and took out several paper spells and said: "Please don't make me kill you Keiko. I know there's still good in you!"

"Manipulate? What the hell are you talking about?" Hikaru yelled: "I didn't manipulate you to spare my life, I didn't manipulate you into trying to save me, and I certainty didn't manipulate how easily aroused you were when I touched you. It was all you Keiko! All inside you from the start!"

5c9c1c89cf3881852fcaa467c8e2afcc.jpg

You manipulated me in thinking i could be loved. That love existed for me when in reality you just wanted to make me weak. Take away my power and eventually kill me! he shouted looking at the priest like a complete crazy person. It was like he lost himself in the darkness that was surrounding him, acting like a crazy man. 

"Please don't make me kill you Keiko. I know there's still good in you!"

Ha, don't make me laugh, he chuckle before he looked down when he felt something stuck on his leg. 

962e371282be3518d15b407a73621805.gif

Mister, please stop this...you're scary ... this isn't like you ... you're a good guy...please mister, said a child voice that was holding his leg in hope of him reasoning. For a brief moment Keiko stopped and looked at the kid almost like he was back himself but the darkness that was running now in him was more powerful thank anything. 

No .... please don't .... not the kid .... spare the kid ... he did nothing wrong ... spare the kid!! his mind started to react when he realized what he was about to do in hope that his body would react, but it didn't. NO!!!! he shouted in his mind but it was too late.

His body acted like a puppet consumed by darkness and didn't cared who the boy was and just hit him with darkness, turning him into a living flame as he stepped away from his leg and more cuts spread over the kids body leaving him fall on the ground dead. 

For a brief moment Keiko looked at the body with no emotion whatsoever, till he felt something wet on his cheek. As he touched his face he felt wet, tears coming from his eyes. He started laughing.

ade0da5ae5d71418c896e6836135ef77.jpg

Why the hell am i crying like a fucking pussy?! HAhaha....This is stupid. why would i care for a human this much as crying....hahahaha. This spirit is pathetic....Darkness should had consumed you already....How are you still able to feel! Keiko was arguing with himself as he knelled holding his chest as the tears kept falling. 

Because i never wanted to kill that kid! I saved it damn it , from bullies like you! You're not me!! I am not like this!! I used to be that kid and i died because of things like you!!! Now get out of here!!!

Keiko groan in pain as he was struggling with himself to take control of the body and control the darkness. You're a weak pathetic human. without me you're nothing. You're alone. You're not even loved. No one loved you. Everyone used you,  he started to say to himself still holding a grip on his chest trying to get control back. 

"That's pure nonsense Keiko and you know it! If I wanted to destroy you I could've easily done so when you got hit by my spell and was immobilized. I could have easily finished you off right then and there but I saved you! I saved you because I was drawn to you and couldn't help myself! Were you not the same?!" Hikaru yelled as he tried to approach Keuko,.But with all the flames blocking his way it proved to be much easier said than done. He took out a paper spell and put a barrier around himself and was just about to rush towards the demon when suddenly he noticed a boy cloning to Keikoas leg, pleasing him to stop.

"Get away from him kid he's not himself right now!" Hikaru cried out trying to warn the child bit it was no use. Before he could even get close the demon has burned the boy alive, leaving but a small charred corpse at where a young innocent life used to be. For a moment Hikaru was filled with despair. Was he too late? Did he failed to save the man he lived from darkness. But as Keiko began to cry and seemingly arguing with himself Hikaru knew it was not over. Despite.the darkness that shrouded his being, deep down, Keiko hasn't give up yet. Though clouded by hatred and malice he was still a man, a kind-hearted man who was capable of compassion and love, and certainly deserve to be loved. 

"It's okay Keiko. Just wait a second and it will soon be over." Hikaru said as he opened his arms and countless sheets of paper spells flew out of his robe, forming a sphere around the two of them. He closed his eyes and began chanting while light flowed from.his body. It was one of the most powerful spell in Hikaru's arsenal which could effectively eliminate any trace of darkness within the sphere, but it required the caster to be trapped inside along with the demon. Normally it would be suicidal for a priest without guardian to attempt the spell but at that point Hilary didn't care. He would rid Keiko of darkness even at the cost of his own life. 

Keiko was still on the ground fighting with himself when the priest started talking again and was getting closer to him. He was trying to get in control of his body and as the light surrounded them both he looked up at the priest blinking a few times remembering what he just said. He was drawn to me back there? IS he really telling the truth? Has Magatsu really lied to me and making me hate  the guy? He made me kill that poor boy who had no fault. I killed him...i killed him...i am not worth saving...so why is he still here trying to save me when i've done so much wrong?

As he was thinking all that he kept his eyes on the priest who was now enchanting something and he could feel the light slowly burning around him. 

745e6f55b0b5c56208acf53d43999aeb.jpg

The burning of the light wasn't doing him harm, it was just like purifying the darkness around him. It itched more as the light will fill him up managing to get to him through all that darkness. he could see that the priest was slowly getting weaker and weaker as he was continuing with the chanting which made him even more confused. why was the guy risking so much for him when he was a mess? 

Before he could answer it himself, he saw with the corner of his eye something shining coming towards their way, more exactly towards the priest way and he knew what it was. A sword. A demons sword which was meant to kill the priest. Gasping and groaning in pain he jumped in front of the priest making himself a shield to protect him, feeling the sharp sword slide through him. the sword was chanted and poisoned so he wasn't going to live. he knew that before he jumped in front of him. 

He fell to his knees spilling blood from his mouth looking at the priest making sure he was alright. 

At least i saved one ...cough...he said coughing even more blood leaning his body to the priest, taking shaking breath. Y-You need to run...leave me...you're to weak to fight him, he said referring to his master, whose sword had stabbed him.  I'm not worth saving,  he said coughing blood again, feeling his eyes heavy falling. 

ce3a008c7a1bc683459ab6d8d83fece0.jpg

Edited by mik3la

Hikaru was putting everything he's got into the spell and as the light flooded the space within the sphere darkness was quickly vaporizing from the demon's form, revealing the uncorrupted spirit within. He continued to chant and was so focused on the task at hand that he didn't even notice the sword come flying in towards him. Everything happpened so fast and the next thing he knew Keiko stood in front of him and took the sword himself. 

"K... Keiko!" Hikaru cried as he held the demon's body before he fell to the ground. He looked down with tears overflowing from his eyes and said: "You're the stupidest demon I've ever seen! Why on Earth did you do that?!" He felt his heart ache when Keiko coughed out blood and shook his head: "No Keiko, I'm not going to leave without you! I'm going to save you if it's the last thing I do!"

Suddenly a menacing voice came from above: "Then the last thing it shall be." As Hikaru looked up he watched in anger as the demon slowly descended from the dark sky, his eyes glowing a ghostly blue and countless tentacles wiggled behind him. He said in a cold voice: "I've put so much effort into that toy and then you just come along and break it... How disappointing."

"Toy? Is that all he is to you?! Just a toy?!" Hikaru roared furiously: "You don't have the right to play with other people like this!"

Magatsu seemed dumbfounded by Hikaru's outburst then he began laughing uncontrollably: "Hahahahahaahahahahahahhahhahhahahaha!!! Oh my this is precious! So you really are in love with this piece of garbage?! Hahahaha! In that case I'll let you have it." Magatsu raised his hand and the sword embedded in Keiko's body flew up into his hands. He said with a teasing smile: "I found him when he was but a dying corpse. So it's only fair that a dying corpse he shall be once again. Don't worry priest you'll soon join him!" 

The moment the last syllable left Magatsu's lips his tentacles shot down towards the priest like arrows raining down. Hikaru hurriedly put up a barrier but soon it began to crack from the constant attack. Hikaru groaned bearing the force of the attack while he put a hand on Keiko's wound. Slowly he began to transfer his energy to the dying demon. His body which was made from darkness was already crumbling so all Hikaru could do was trying to preserve his spirit from fading away. "Keiko... get yourself together you fucking idiot!" Hikaru roared angrily: "You were able to form a body from his darkness, so it's only natural that you can do the same with light, my light! All it would take is your heart, you will, your determination to cling onto this world no matter what! And don't fucking tell me that I am not worth clingong on for!" A confident smile came on his face despite he was sweating and panting desperately. 

"K... Keiko!" Hikaru cried as he held the demon's body before he fell to the ground. He looked down with tears overflowing from his eyes and said: "You're the stupidest demon I've ever seen! Why on Earth did you do that?!"

83a09cdd0d93fa95d7934d5ef1771824.jpg

Keiko chuckle. Don't you already got the answer for that snowflakes? he said coughing again holding his arm. It felt so good to be held like that even if it was the last thing he would have before he would vanish as he was supposed to do long before. He really had enough of everything. He had his revenge and that was in his past, but what happened after, was not what he actually wanted, but he had a contract he had to stick too. that's why he tried to attack only the ones that deserved it and not the innocent ones. but today, today he had killed an innocent one, or maybe more and that just tore his soul apart. 

"No Keiko, I'm not going to leave without you! I'm going to save you if it's the last thing I do!"

N-No....Hikaru, he said when the other wanted to start a chant but something else but soon was interrupted by a too known voice. turning his gaze he saw Magatsu standing up in the air looking down on them. He was too weak to even do any move. 

A toy .... that's all i was ... hugh ... why does that doesn't surprise me

He looked at Hikaru as he was arguing with the demon and how his eyes started to glow ice blue. it was such a beautiful sight that he couldn't take his eyes away from him. Could he really be able to love someone? Or be loved? HE never thought about that possibility. ever since he died he thought that those things were over for him, forbidden or even denied. But there was this priest who was trying to help him, save him. But why?

a689d84377e19055725d3006af15ac9f.jpg

"Hahahahahaahahahahahahhahhahhahahaha!!! Oh my this is precious! So you really are in love with this piece of garbage?! Hahahaha! In that case I'll let you have it."

Love? He loves me? How?...why?...i am a despicable demon who shouldn't be allowed to love nor to be loved. So why would a person like him love me?

Hearing his former master's words he looked up and saw the tentacles closing in but Hikaru was already up in putting a barrier around them. He could only look in shock as the priest he was supposed to kill turned and wanted to save him. And he told he loved him. Could he be able to do that? Was he even allowed to do that? He was a mere dying corps now. How could he help him when he wasn't able to keep himself on his legs. He was hopeless, useless. he couldn't protect the ones he cared and loved. Love ... I ... I love him?

When the other groan and set his arm against his chest was the moment that Keiko looked up into his beautiful eyes. 

"Keiko... get yourself together you fucking idiot!" Hikaru roared angrily: "You were able to form a body from his darkness, so it's only natural that you can do the same with light, my light! All it would take is your heart, you will, your determination to cling onto this world no matter what! And don't fucking tell me that I am not worth clingong on for!"

He widened his eyes at his words, taking a deep breath as he understood his words. And the last part hit him deep in his chest and made something crumble and crack. Cling to him....Cling to this world but .... cling to him .... i'll not be alone

A soft smile appeared on his face as he placed one hand over the other and closed his eyes, pulling him closer and sealed their lips in a kiss, focused on the feeling that the light was giving him. tickling his flesh, his inner soul that he still had and as soon as it reached to his heart, something cracked completely letting the light consume him. Then something strange happened and before the tentacles could reach them an explosion of light flew from them both making the demon above crumble. 

After the light faded, Keiko was kissing Hikaru making their connection and bond stronger and that was what had caused the explosion of light. As their lips parted Keiko took a deep breath before opening his eyes as if he was just born again. 

You are an idiot too snowflakes, he said smirking being now all healed and his clothes had changed too. But guess that's what i liked about you, he added taking a step back as he lifted his flute to the side and looked up at Magatsu. 

02c00e27b442965a8fd408b264c54ea7.jpg

Guess i'm not your toy anymore ... master, he said the last part in a mocking voice starting to sing from his flute. Only that this time, even if he could conjure the darkness around them and still use the ghosts he changed the tune and after he lifted the flute up in the air and strike one of the demons that were getting too close to him. 

aeb9c8e235d0ae63312488d8ee71b372.jpg

The flute striked the demon just like a blade, and when he returned to face the demon above them, the flute had now been changed magically into a sword. 

9102f0e141a7450ccb9908e5d595ca77.jpg

Guess now i'm officially done with you, he said to the demon smirking. He could feel the power flowing from the sword which was a combination between light and dark but its purpose had now been change into protecting and killing only those with darkness if needed. The power flew in his body making him much stronger than before. Even more stronger than when he had darkness in him. 

If you want him, you'll have to get through me, he said aiming his sword to the demon. 

"Wh... what's going on?" Magatsu groaned as he shielded his eyes from the blinding light with his tentacle and by the time the light faded things has changed. He looked in astonishment at his former servant who seemed fully healed and was able to fend off against his tentacles without issue. "A demon wielding the power of light and dark at the same time? How could this be... it's impossible..." Magatsu said with his voice shaking. He simply couldn't comprehend just how could someone retain the light in their hearts after experiencing not only utter despair but also the dark pleasures darkness could bring.

Meanwhile Hikaru let out a sigh of relief as he saw Keiko looking well. "Seriously stop calling me snowflake Keiko. Or did I burned away part of your brain with my light spell?" Hikaru said with a joking tone as he walked to Keiko's side and looked up at Magatsu and said: "Seems to me that all you accomplished was just holding onto him till I show up. I suppose I should thank you for that?"

Magatsu gritted his teeth in frustration and then let out a deafening furious roar before raising his hands and more tentacles emerged from the shadows around them. Some had sharp spikes along the surface while others seemed to be secreting poison or acid. With a loud screech Magatsu wielded his tentacles to attack the two and Hkaru tapped on Keiko's shoulder and said: "Keep him occupied and away from me for five minutes, then it will all be over for that son of a bitch. You think you can do that?" 

"A demon wielding the power of light and dark at the same time? How could this be... it's impossible..."

Keiko chuckle as he looked at himself and his healed wounds and back at the demon. He couldn't understand either what just had happened. He just accepted that he could be loved by the priest and he loved him back and would rick his life for him. 

Guess i am not that useless as you thought, he said laughing. 

"Seriously stop calling me snowflake Keiko. Or did I burned away part of your brain with my light spell?"

No. I just like teasing you with it he said winking at the guy then turning his gaze back to the demon being on guard. 

"Seems to me that all you accomplished was just holding onto him till I show up. I suppose I should thank you for that?"

Seeing how the other was reacting that meant that this thing was really something that special and unique that he hated seeing and knowing he had lost something like that. he couldn't yet understand what was happening but he wasn't going to just stay and watch. 

"Keep him occupied and away from me for five minutes, then it will all be over for that son of a bitch. You think you can do that?" 

Guess i can piss him off a little longer, he said winking at the priest and then jumped in the air with his sword slicing the tentacles with one swing. 

ec68fe0db51e9f2c8a2b16ebc3c813fb.jpg

Think you can keep up old man , he tried to mock him so that he would pay attention to him.

f8de6d6e2b8e2403ee1ba5aa35f790f9.jpg

Keiko was keeping the demons attention on him but never ran too far from the priest, knowing to well how devilish the guy was. HE discovered that with a swing of his sword in the air he could send straps of light towards him so he used that tool more.

b86018a7409655065105cc29c5a2491a.jpg

he was more fast and more powerful then before by using the dark and light within him. 

24313ac2d991a1b97350bfb4caf8f77f.jpg

Edited by mik3la

Magatsu growled furiously as he saw his former servant jump into the air and slashed away his tentacles with ease. Just what kind of power is this?! Frustrated he called back his tentacles and raised the sword he used to penetrate Keiko earlier, foul dark mist began swirling around the blade and with a simple swing he would send a wave of dark energy able to cut, erode, corrupt, poison and curse anything it touched. "Die you ungrateful piece of garbage, die!" Magatsu roared as he began sending countless dark slashes against Keiko's light, the very fabric of reality seems to tremble as their great power clashed. Despite the almost miraculous power Keiko seemed to wield as time went by the dark eaves sent by Magatsu gradually begin to take the upper hand, forcing Keiko further and further back towards Hikaru on the ground.

Dduring all this Hikaru was focusing on a spell that could defeat the powerful demon Lord. It was the most powerful spell he had in his arsenal bit it was also the most underused. In fact he has never used the spell ever in his entite life because of the special condition it required. Slowly but surely he focused his light and in his mind he imagined it's over, it's brilliance, forging it into shape until finally it was ready to be unleashed, to be wielded. And just as Keiko was forced back to his side the spell was ready. He closed his eyes and held his hands over his chest, as a beautiful silver light began emanating from his body he chanted: "By the name of Mitsurugi I command thee... Come forth!" 

Suddenly there was an explosion of light coming from Hikaru's chest and from it emerged the handle of a sword. The priest seems to be in great distress sweating and panting heavily but he grabbed Keiko's hand and put it on the handle. "Pull it out!" Hikaru groaned and as Keiko pulled a curved blade of pure light emerged. 

"Now Keiko, finish it!" Hikaru said he gave Keiko's back a push. 

Being close to Hikaru he looked and saw what he was doing. The handle of a sword came out of his chest and he was bewildered by its light and power it had. When he was asked to take it out and finish it he didn't asked questions and just did as he was told. Pulling out the sword he swing it to the side getting used to it. it was lighter than he thought. AS he was pushed towards the demon he jumped in the air and swing his own sword first and with a turn in the air he swing the light sword after his, both attacks being one wave after another. 

He landed and turned next to hikaru holding him by the arm as he looked up at the bright light the sword was making , heading towards the demon who was even more shocked of what was happening. 

Magatsu was shocked by the strange spell Hikaru cast and as Keiko charged in with twonswordanof light he quickly conjured up another weapon of his own. He was able to block Keiko's sword with ease but as Hikaru's sword came swinging everything jus changed. It was like hot knife through butter and the next thing he knew the demon was cleaved clean in half. "G... Gah!" Magatsu growled as he coughed out blood, his lower half vaporized into thin air while his upper half seemed like it was about to disintegrate as well. "This... This is not over Keiko... And Hikaru Mitsrugi!" He growled grudgingly as dark is enveloped his form and soon it disappeared without a trace. 

During all this Hikaru was able to witness it all. As he laid weakly in Keikoas arms he chuckled: "Too bad the bastard got away. But considering it was my first time using this spell I'd say it worked out pretty well." He turned to look at Keiko and caressed the demon's cheek lovingly and said: "I'm glad that you're okay Keiko. Bit now that you've drawn the Sword Of Heart it means that you've sworn loyalty to me as my guardian. In fact you couldn't have pulled the sword out of me if you haven't." He did with a playful smile: "Don't worry Seiko, I'll be a loving master.",

He wanted to go and finish the job but the bastard managed to get away. Turning his gaze back to Hikaru as he was now able to stand he smiled. 

That was a badass spell, he said laughing then looked at him surprised by what he told him, finding it amazing. Taking a step away from the other he kneeled in front of him, taking his hand and kissing it in sign of respect and love. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Then guess you're stuck with me snowflakes, he smirked looking up at him and before the other could argue with him for the nickname again, he got up and caught him by his waist pulling him in his arms and with his other hand he grabbed his neck and sealed their lips together. 

Before the other could know what was happening he lifted him in his arms, caring him like a bride. 

Where to now? he asked looking at him with loving eyes, his heart racing like hell in his chest. He was loved and still alive. But most of all he was loved. 

Hikaru was expecting some resistance or complaint from Keiko, after all he was just in a abusive and manipulative relationship with one master and thought he would be against the idea of being forced into another servitude..But surprising Keiko accepted the role seemingly quite gladly and knelt down in front of him. He found his heart skipping a heat when the demon took his hand and pressed a soft kiss on the back, but before he could even react he was pulled into the manas arms again for a loving kiss. He let out a soft moan feeling their lips pressed against each other, and could feel a earth coming gfrom Keiko flowing into his body and mind. Then the next moment he was suddenly scooped up his feet and got carried in his arm bridal style. Naturally Hikaru was embarrassed but at the same time he had to admit it felt Nice being held like this. 

"Right now....Right now we need to get out of here..." Hikaru said with a sad tone as he looked at the ruined town around them. "'I doubt there's any survivors around who witness what happened but it would be awkward if someone saw you killing people and then me being held in your arm..." He turned to look back at Keiko and said: "Don't worry Keiko....Your deeds are my deeds. Your sins are my sins. We'll bear them together." He closed his eyes and laid his head on Keiko's shoulder and muttered: "I'm a little tired... Would you mind finding ourselves a quiet place to rest? There's the matter of your new body and we need to put an end to Magatsu... and then... and then...." Quickly exhaustion overwhelmed the priest and he fell asleep in his lover's arms. 

Hearing about the town, about which he forgot in all the fight that he was, his heart stopped for a second. he turned around and looked at the ruin that was left behind and felt tears in his eyes. He done that. But there wasn't a turning back now. he had to accept them even if it was going to be hard. even for the little one that he once saved but today he killed. Shaking his head he looked at the priest, nodding eventually, understanding the situation. even if he was now the guardian of another person, he felt different for the guy. 

As he walked to the next town, caring him he noticed that he felt asleep while talking. he smiled and kissed his forehead. 

It didn't took them long to reach the next town and for him to find an inn where they could stay. He rent a room and layed him on the bed. Looking now more closer he admitted to himself that the guy was really beautiful and very powerful at a very young age. He touched his face gently and then covered his body with the pillow, as he layed next to him, looking at him, till he fell asleep eventually. 

Hikaru was completely unaware of what happened enduring his sleep, and by the time he woke up he found himself staring at an unfamiliar ceiling. As he turned to his side he smiled seeing the face of Keikonright beside him. To think that only a couple of hours earlier the two of them were also battling to the death, and now the demon has become his guardian. Fate sure has a funny way of bringing people together. He snuggled a bit closer towards Keiko and was just enjoying the other's presence when suddenly he could hear his own stomach growling in protest. He gave Keiko a slight nudge and said in a joking tine: "Wake up my guardian, wake up! It's time that you serVe your mater and go fetch me some breakfast~"

Keiko groan in protest at the person that was trying to wake him up as he wrapped an arm around the body near him, holding him closer. 

Too damn morning....sleep, he mumbled curling his body with the other feeling more comfortable than before continuing his sleep. 

"Keiko! Hey Keiko wake up!" Hikaru complained as he nudged at the demon a couple more times only to be held tighter in his arms. He had to admit it felt nice being held in the man's warm embrace and normally he could probably stay like this for hours. But then again he hasn't really ate anything yesterday as he was so worried about Keiko and spent the while day searching for him, so right now Hikaru was really, really hungry. "Fine.. if you don't want go buy me breakfast, then you just have to be my breakfast!" He leaned in closer and covered Keiko's lips with his own, his tongue slithered through his teeth and ventured inside the demon's mouth. Hikaru was aggressive in his advanced, almost channeling the hunger he was feeling into action and bit on the demon's lips passionately. Meanwhile he reached his hand into the demon's robe and grabbed into his morning wood and began rubbing and squeezing it to bring it to its full glory. "Wake up now or get eaten Seiko!" He said with a teasing tone before moving down and taking a bite at the man's neck.