Fragments Beyond Time (hal7283 & mik3la, private, 18+)

hal7283

He groan in pain as he felt the bite on his lip and the metal taste of his blood in his mouth but he didn't protested. He was used for the other to act more aggressive. He didn't much like it but didn't dislike it either. He couldn't explain it but it was a thin line between the two. 

Argh....ngh....mmmm, he moaned arching his back when the tentacles pushed inside him going deeper than before making him gasp for air as his head dropped on the back and his eyes closed groaning and moaning. 

Fuck ...mmm...ha....this is crazy....ha....ngh....agh...agh, his body started to heat up as the pleasure spread through his body, making his blood boil again. I want the real thing .... i want your cock inside me ....agh.....i need it ...gnh....ha.....

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• mik3la

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Magatsu chuckled as he saw his servant moaning lustfully when he was bloated up by his tentacles, it was moments like these that made Magatsu glad that he'd found Keiko that fateful night. Who would've thought that frail, bloody corpse could be such a beautifully lewd creature? "You're such a butt slut.." Magatsu smiled as he pulled all the tentacles out of Keiko at once and lifted his hip up to rest upon his own erection, which has also morphed into a more grotesque form much larger than those of a normal human. It was dark red, almost purple in color and have many little tendrils poking out and wiggling all over. Rather harshly he brought Keiko's body down and began moving him up and down like an over-sized sex toy, the shape of his cock bulging up on Keiko's belly each time he was fully lowered on his hips. Meanwhile the tentacle continued to stroke on Keiko's own cock while two more reached his chest and began using the suction cups to play with the demon's nipples. 

Nghaaah....ha....ogh...fuck....ngh...ha....

He could barely keep his voice down when the other bulged inside him, filling him with his big cock all the way to his intestine, reaching more deeper than ever. It wasn't painful but a little discomfort as he never reached that deep before. His demon body got used to the thrust and attention the tentacles where giving him that all he could do was moan. His hands grabbed the demons shoulders holding him firmly and tight as his body was moved up and down like a puppet and fucked liked crazy. 

I .... i cannot hold it much longer ...ngha....gha....agh....you're hitting deeper than ever ...ngh...fuck....ah....agh.....ha.....i;m almost there .... just...there....ngh....ngh....mmmm, he bite his lip to hold the groans and moans more silently as he started to move his hips along the others thrust too, meeting in the center as he took him full length. 

I am a slut ... but fuck this is good...ngh....ha...mmnnhh....yes....i'm gonna cum .... fuck, i'm gonna cum hard....ngh....ngh....ngh....argh!!! 

Keiko arched his back as his orgasm exploded in his body, spreading his seed in the air, feeling his body shattering with each convulsion from the powerful orgasm that the demon has gave him and the load the other had released in his rear which was overflowing with demon seed. His body was out of energy and he could barely move his legs or hands as they now fell along side his body, while he was still being hold by the demon.

Magatsu groaned in pleasure as his grotesque cock ravaged inside Keiko's body, with each slam his beautiful plaything let out a sweet lustful moan that echoed in the chamber and hallways of the mansion. He began to pick up pace and move Keiko's body even faster as he felt climax approaching. "Yes my little slut.. cum for your master... CUM!" Magatsu growled shortly after Keiko released his seeds on Magatsu's chest he too came inside Keiko, filling his belly up with his filth. Magatsu held Keiko in his arms as the demon panted heavily, clearly exhausted from the harsh fuck he'd just received. He caressed the man's long black hair and whispered in his ear: "That was your reward for the killing that powerless pretender, and here comes your reward for killing actual exorcists."

Suddenly a bunch of tentacles came out of nowhere lifted Keiko off Magatsu's cock and raised him in midair. These ones were not like the octopus tentacles Magatsu had used thus far as they had what appeared to be a human penis on the tip, each looking distinct in shape or color. One of them filled Keiko's mouth while a few forced their way through the man's stretched sphincter. Two found their way to Keiko's hands and made him stroke them while the rest just began rubbing wherever they could reach. Some of them came ratehr quickly and spilled their filth inside Keiko or on his body, but the moment one was finished another would just emerge and take its place As the tentacles violated Keiko Magatsu on the other hand had already got dressed and opened up a portal towards and said: "I still have some work to do so you just go ahead and enjoy your reward." Magatsu left Keiko at the mercy of the tentacles and he didn't return until almost a whole day has passed. By then Keiko was a complete mess drenched in cum both inside and outside, his belly filled with cum as if he was pregnant and Magatsu just stepped on his belly to force the filth out like squeezing a water balloon. "Enjoyed your reward, my little slut?" Magatsu asked as he patted on Keiko's cheek and said: "Now get yourself cleaned and go kill that damned priest." 

The rewards that came after had shocked Keiko as he wasn't prepared for it and neither had the energy to do anything about it. It was all too sudden to even comprehend what was actually happening. His mouth was filled with what appeared to be a tentacle with cock head, fucking his mouth, making him almost chock, his rear was filled up again with another reaching deep inside him and ravashing his insides making him hard again, and his hands were rubbing other cocks. This was a whole new level that he just wasn't prepared for it but he took them. His demon body just took them and took them without pause, as he heard the other leave. 

By the time the other returned he was a mess, almost lost in his soul as he was covered in his own cum and of those tentacles. He groan in pain as the demon stepped on his stomach and felt the cum drip out of his ass. His body was limb but he managed to get a hold of himself as he looked at the demon. Why did it felt that what had happened wasn't an actual reward. 

Taking deep breaths he felt his body heavy and was hard to move around. He took his robe from somewhere on the floor and covered his filthy body with it as he took a bow and left the chambers to go clean. 

After he managed to clean himself and dressed in new clothes as he left the mansion to go look for the priest. But before all that, he needed to regain his strength. So, on his way, he decided to use his flute to abduct some souls and get the energy from them. It didn't took long till he was feeling better, but still sore from all that had happened. 

He decided to mingle in town and have himself some time off till he will spot the priest. He stopped at a tavern where he ordered some food and drinks. It has been some time since he sat and ate like a normal human. It wasn't enough as it should be, but felt better. As he then changed to drinks he looked around the center and the people that were walking by, hearing their conversations and finding new interesting things. He kept himself in low profile, but never covered up. He was just a regular man who was enjoying drinking.

"Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!" With a agonizing screech a demon vaporized into thin air leaving no trace of its existence behind. Hikaru let out a sigh of relief as he put away his spell papers. Ever since his encounter with that black haired demon he has been constantly harassed by creatures of the dark, though thankfully he was able to deal with them with relative ease as they were mostly mindless ghouls following their most basic instincts. But their numbers was quite staggering and even someone like Hikaru would need a break. He headed towards the nearest town and was relieved by the sheer amount of life-energy emanating from all the people going on with their lives. "Now... where can a hard working priest get a drink around here?" Hikaru muttered to himself as he looked around, spotting a few restaurants and taverns. Suddenly he felt a familiar presence and for a moment he thought he must be too tired, but as he focused on that feeling he soon realized that the demon with long black hair was right here in the middle of the town! Hikaru followed his detection and as he entered one of the taverns he soon spotted the familair figure sitting at the corner by himself. All reaso pointed this to be a trap, but Hikaru still decided to approach the demon.

"Is this seat taken?" Hikaru asked as he sat down without bothering to wait for the response. He waved at the waiter and ordered some food and sake before turning back to look at the handsome demon from beneath his hood: "So, we meet again. How did that 'other business' went for you?" He raised both hands up as if surrendering and said: "Don't worry I'm not here to fight. I'm just someone who could use a meal and drink, which seems to me that you're the same. The name is Hikaru Mitsrugi by the way. What should I call you?"  

Just when he was enjoying his sake and was feeling much better with a filled stomach with food he sense the powerful spirit presents again. 

30c9d3952ee9437ac04bb33513e3b31b.jpg

He's here. Not in this place yet but .... somehow i can feel him move around and he's getting closer

His eyes glowed and bright red and kept them close trying to taking deep breath enjoying the drink further. Maybe he is just passing by or something. I really am not in the right energy level mode to fight the guy right now, he thought as he took the last sip of sake from his glass when he heard his voice. His stomach made a small twitch at the sound of his voice, but he blamed it on the food he just had. 

Apparently not since you already sat down, he said opening his eyes and rolling them as he poured himself some sake again in his glass. 

"So, we meet again. How did that 'other business' went for you?"

Keiko tensed up prepared for any attack from the others part, and guess the other sensed his guard too cause he raised his hands in the air quickly. 

"Don't worry I'm not here to fight. I'm just someone who could use a meal and drink, which seems to me that you're the same. The name is Hikaru Mitsrugi by the way. What should I call you?" 

Keiko frown not understanding why the guy was acting all normal with him. They were actual enemies and here was the guy, sitting and drinking with him like they were old pals. 

I know who you are snowflakes. Not sure why you're acting all nice all of a sudden since I've tried to kill you but ... i'll humor you for now, he said smirking as he drank his full drink from the glass. I'm Keiko....Just Keiko, he introduced himself shrugging as he poured more sake in his glass. Being a demon has been beneficial at drinking as it was quite hard to get drunk. 

"Oh? So is that how we are gonna do this?" Hikaru raised his voice slightly when he heard the moniker "snowflake" again and said: "How about u call you 'Crow' from now on? Certainly fits a scavenger like you." He huffed angrily as he took the sake bottle from the waiter and outer a cup for himself. He let out a satisfied with as he felt the alcohol's burn down his throat and he turned his attention back to the demon, with a train smile he said: "And besides, you certainly don't look like a 'Keiko' to me. That's clearly a girl's name. But given how pretty you look I suppose I can't blame your parents for mistaking you as one!"

Soon the rest of Hikaru's order came and the priest quickly began finding in. The man turned out to be quite a messy eater and it seemed like a miracle that nine of the juice or soup of the food got onto his white priest robe. After finishing with his meal and drink he called the waiter for another bottle, only this time he asked for two cups and poured one for Keiko as well. "Don't worry, I didn't bless it with magic or anything." Hikaru said as he raised his cup: "Just feel like having a drinking buddy from time to time. And also It will certainly be easier to deal with me if you manage to get me drunk."

"How about u call you 'Crow' from now on? Certainly fits a scavenger like you."

I really don't mind the nicknames that i get, plus the 'Crow' sounds really nice, he said laughing keeping up the drinking as the other did the same only to bemuse himself further with the company of the priest. Now that he looked at him more close the guy was really attractive and beautiful. Still questionable he was still single and not already married and with kids. But guess that having his job its rather difficult. 

"And besides, you certainly don't look like a 'Keiko' to me. That's clearly a girl's name. But given how pretty you look I suppose I can't blame your parents for mistaking you as one!"

Keiko started laughing at the others remark leaning on his knee looking proudly at the guy. 

fc7d887c66a3e4b1511bcde1e86f56e3.jpg

I guess my parents wanted a girl. I don't know. Didn't got the chance to ask them since they died when i was still too young to remember them, he said without realizing as he drank another glass of sake. Blinking a few times he really hopped the other wasn't playing attention to what he just said. 

After the food was served Keiko was surprised of how much food the other could eat at once and how messy he was for a priest. He always thought that they were high mannered and such, but this guy was spoiling all his beliefs. Not to mention that he found himself too comfortable to chat with the guy when he should kill him instead without any additional questions. 

e1a7df0dc83c5858cae814d2e1b18f4c.jpg

Are you really a priest? Cause you sure don't eat like one, he smirked as he rested his head in his hand looking at the guy when he finished and poured some sake in two cups offering one to him. He frown at first, not trusting the guy but eventually took it, still holding the cup in his hands and looking at it skeptical.  

"Don't worry, I didn't bless it with magic or anything."

He smirked and finally risked it and drank it noticing that the guy was talking the truth. This was getting really messed up. He was supposed to kill the guy and be done with it But here he was, chating with him, having a drink with him and the guy doing the same thing with him. Why was he so nice to him? What was his game? 

"Just feel like having a drinking buddy from time to time. And also It will certainly be easier to deal with me if you manage to get me drunk."

Not that is a information you shouldn't give to a demon crow like me. Maybe now i do want to make you drunk and have my way with you and after killing you, he said smirking leaning on the table, still his head on his hand, piercing the guy with his bloody red eyes. How do you know i will not do that eventually? 

This guy was getting to him and was intrigue. He wanted to know more about it. Not sure what, but he wanted to get closer to the guy. Something was drawing him closer. Maybe it was the fact that he was a beautiful human, more beautiful than anyone he had seen before. And he really wanted to test him to see how far he could go and how much the other would accept from his part. 

Who would have thought a demon and priest could sit at a tavern and chat like this. No one. Whoever would hear this would laugh. But there he was, sitting, chatting and drinking with a priest he wanted to kill initially but now he wanted to see him drunk and have his ways with him. 

Hikaru observed Keiko as they continued to drink together. He really just looked like an ordinary man, especially when he laughed at his remark and talked about not knowing his parents. He had met intelligent demons before, and some acted even more "human" than the one sitting next to him, but somehow HIkaru found Keiko to be the most genuine when it comes to his "humaness". Hikaru chuckled at Keiko's comment regarding his eating habit and he said: "Sure most priests tend to be more uptight in their daily lives, but that's because they're weaklings who could lose control of their power from the slightest distraction or indulgence. Whereas I can enjoy all the food and drink as much as I want and still kick your ass without problem."

When Keiko suggested that he would try to get him drunk then have his way with him and the priest laughed and said: 'Well feel free to try little crow. We'll see who gets drunk first!" He waved at the waiter and ordered another bottle of sake as well as some snacks to go with the alcohol. As the night continued and the empty bottles began to pile up, the two continued to drink and chat about the most random things from the weather to the kind of grass that feels nicest to sit on. After a while Hikaru looked Keiko in the eyes and said: "You know I've never had a drinking buddy able to keep up with me this far. I suppose I should've start drinking with your kind sooner!" He chuckled before downing another cup of sake and put the cup down, his tone changed to a more serious one as he said: "Last time we met you said you don't like bullies, and I believe you're telling the truth. But what you do, what you are is nothing but bullying others." He paused for a second and took off his hood, he looked striaght into the demon's red eyes and said: "Let me help you Keiko. It's not too late for you yet." 

"Sure most priests tend to be more uptight in their daily lives, but that's because they're weaklings who could lose control of their power from the slightest distraction or indulgence. Whereas I can enjoy all the food and drink as much as I want and still kick your ass without problem."

How do you know you can kick my ass when you're drunk. Besides, i can find other atributes for that fine ass, he said smirking as the other challenged him to a drinking contest. 

As the day went by and was already night they were still drinking and was surprised as how well the other was holding up with him. 

"You know I've never had a drinking buddy able to keep up with me this far. I suppose I should've start drinking with your kind sooner!"

Guess that goes both ways, but i don't think the others of your kind would be this acceptable, he said shrugging drinking up his glass then looked at the guy when he took the hoodie down and was mesmerized again by his beauty but averted his eyes when the other stared in his eyes. 

"Last time we met you said you don't like bullies, and I believe you're telling the truth. But what you do, what you are is nothing but bullying others." 

I don't see it as bullying but more like justice. I usually 'bully' other bullies. Give them a little from their own medicine, he shrugged then stopped from drinking knowing where the other was going.

"Let me help you Keiko. It's not too late for you yet

I'm going to stop you right there snowflakes. I cannot be saved and i don't want to be saved. I'd made a pact to take revenge on my bullies and since then i have no turning point. And i don't want to be back a pathetic weak human, he said keeping his eyes closed to keep those memories away, then open them back. Maybe i bullied some innocent along the way, but there's nothing i can do to change that,l he added taking the sake from his glass all the way up. 

Hikaru let out a heavy sigh after Keiko rejected his proposal. It was to be expected but the preist had a faint hope that perhaps the demon would be willing to listen. But he wasn't about to give up that easily as he noticed the Oni averting his gaze, clearly he wasn't completely convinced by his own words or he would've stared back without hesitation. He looked up at the ceiling and said: "Don't get me wrong Keiko, I'm not saying that it's wrong to take revenge. I'm not even saying that somehow demons are more guilty than people who cause as much if not more death and misery all by themselves. The problem with your kind is that at some point your desire will consume you whole. Let's say you defeat me, let's say you defeat every priests, monks, exorcists that would show up to stop you, let's say you keep killing and eating and devouring and what would that accomplish? It will only make increase your appetite, makes your crave for more, and more, until that's the onlything left in your mind. At the end, all that's left for you would be a barren blood-stained wasteland with nothing more to satiate your hunger. All you're accomplishing is adding bricks to your own prison, one kill at a time." 

Hikaru got up from his seat and put down a small pile of coins on the table and said: "Thanks for the company Keiko I really enjoyed our time together. How about we meet up tomorrow midnight at the abandoned temple just outside the town? I'd prefer you show up as a friend but if not... we can finish our business without any interference. Goodnight Keiko."   

"Don't get me wrong Keiko, I'm not saying that it's wrong to take revenge. I'm not even saying that somehow demons are more guilty than people who cause as much if not more death and misery all by themselves. The problem with your kind is that at some point your desire will consume you whole. Let's say you defeat me, let's say you defeat every priests, monks, exorcists that would show up to stop you, let's say you keep killing and eating and devouring and what would that accomplish? It will only make increase your appetite, makes your crave for more, and more, until that's the only thing left in your mind. At the end, all that's left for you would be a barren blood-stained wasteland with nothing more to satiate your hunger. All you're accomplishing is adding bricks to your own prison, one kill at a time." 

And what else is there as a pathetic weak human? Struggle to survive and wait to die again? Been there and done that and trust me is not so great,  he said in a sharp voice his eyes glowing red as he looked at the priest standing up and paying the order. Why was he so affected by what the other said? He had been happy with everything till now. But he knew that somehow that changed in the past time and now it had changed even more. He noticed since yesterday when he was 'awarded' by his master demon which didn't felt as much as a reward, more like a punishment. 

Taking deep breath he tried to calm his temper down and his powers as they wanted to be released and cause chaos. 

"Thanks for the company Keiko I really enjoyed our time together. How about we meet up tomorrow midnight at the abandoned temple just outside the town? I'd prefer you show up as a friend but if not... we can finish our business without any interference. Goodnight Keiko."   

We'll see about that snowflakes, he mumbled turning his gaze on the road, not wanting to look at the guy anymore. As the priest took off he heard some comments of some guys near his table talking about going after him. He felt that something was off with the guys and when he looked after them as they were leaving the place he could see the black smoke surrounding them. All three of them were possessed by demons and were going after the priest. He cursed a little before paying his side too and going after them. 

Why was he trying to protect the priest? Those guys were doing him a favor if he was going to be killed. But something inside him was trilling to save the guy. So he falloed them closely and when they all three attacked at the same time he jumped in front of one before turning and shouting at the priest. 

Hikaru! Behind you! 

As Hikaru walked away from the tavern his thought quickly shifted to where he should stay for the night. It would be easy to find an inn around these parts but for the moment he felt like walking a little bit more to cool off, both physically and mentally. Just as he was walking further and further away from the more crowded part of town he began sensing several presence following him. A couple of them were rather faint, typical of someone being possessed by demons, while the one behind him was just all too familiar. A bitter smile came to his face as he ridiculed himself for trying to reach out to the demon, and it was only natural that his naive, foolish attempt would end like this. He'd thought that even if he couldn't change Keiko's mind completely, the time they spent together would at least warrant a peaceful night till they meet again at the temple. Alas, it was not meant to be. He was the priest of the Mitsurugi clan and Keiko was a foul demon. There's only one way this could end. 

Secretly Hikaru began building up his magic and preparing his spell. He held several paper charms in his hands and began imbuing them with his spiritual energy.  Eventually Hikaru made it to the outskirt of the town where no bystander was around and as expected those possessed men jumped out. Pulling out those paper charms and with a quick chant those papers began shining a purifying light. To Hikaru's utter surprise Keiko not only did not join in the attack but actually stood in the way of one of the possessed men, but by that point Hikaru's spell was already out.

"Keiko brace yourself" Hikaru yelled as an avalanche of light engulfed the surrounding area with blinding whiteness. It didn't last long however as the next moment everything returned to normal. The demons's which possessed those men were vaporized leaving their victims unconscious but very much safe and sound. Hikaru began to panic as he'd fully intended for that spell to eliminate Keiko when he prepared for it. Even though he'd lost focus at the very last second the power would still be able to cause serious harm to the demon. Not seeing the familiar figure on first glance he yelled anxiously: "Keiko where are you?! Answer me if you're still dead!" 

Keiko's eyes widened when he saw the talismans coming his way with such power that he never seen before. Just what is this guy? As he thought that he managed to push the possessed body forward wanting to jump away but it was too late to dash the blow of the purified light. He turned and tried to do a barrier but the blow hit him full and throw him in the air hitting him hard through his barrier. 

Now on the ground he felt the pain in his chest and turned to one side to spit blood. That was a powerful attack and the guy didn't flinch a muscle. How was that even possible? How could someone such a power. Being able to breath again, holding his hand against his chest where the hit was he tried to get up but he was still dizzy. 

"Keiko where are you?! Answer me if you're still dead!" 

Keiko laughed at that remark. How the hell can i answer if i'm dead snowflake?  he said managing to lift his body and lean against a nearby wall. 

bc987537546027739bc05d572d888c21.jpg

That was a bad ass move snowflake, he said groaning in pain coughing blood again. Guess i was a fool thinking you needed help. I underestimated you, cough again as he wiped the blood from his mouth. 

Edited by mik3la

Hikaru found himself sigh in relief when he heard the voice I'd the demon. He slowly walked up towards Keiko who was clearly injured and was sitting there weakly leaning against a wall. "Good to see that you're still around. It would be quite embarrassing for both is us if I accidentally vaporized you." He knelt down in front of the demon and observed carefully, given the man's demonic nature it wasn't like he could just use an ordinary healing spell on him, as that would actually end up harming the demon further. For a moment he was shocked  y the fact that his first indict wasn't to destroy the wounded demon but to actually heal him! What was wrong with him? He began thinking about his options and after a while he said: "Change of plans Keiko, looks like we gotta move up our schedule a little bit."

Suddenly Hikaru pressed a paper spell on Keiko's forehead which magically stuck there. The power imbued in the spell traversed throughout the demon's body like chains binding him from withi, preventing him from moving his limbs. Hilary then turned around and picked the demon up on his back. "Don't bother to struggle Keiko, you're too weak for the right now." He said as he stood up and began walking: "Hmm... You're lighter than I expected... " 

Hikaru walked for quite a while until they arrived at the abandoned temple where they were supposed to meet tomorrow. He did a little bow beige entering the temple ground and took Keiko to the back where the monks used to live. Setting the demon down he then put several more paper spells on each corner of the room before he left Keiko alone momentarily and put more spells around the temple. He soon returned to the demon and said: "First of all, sorry for all this precautions causw, well, you are still a demon and I am a priest. I do appreciate the fact that you tried to warm me, regardless of what reasoning you had for it. And I must apologize for hitting you with me spell cause I thought you were totally gonna attack me by using those possessed men as decoy. Anyways. Basically what I am trying to say is that I want to heal you. Obviously I can't use healing spell on you cause that's just gonna exorcise you, and I can't let you go around killing people. So... I just have to do things a little differently..."

Hikaru chanted a spell then suddenly Keiko's hands were pulled up above his head by ropes wrapped tied to the ceiling beams. With slight hesitation he approached the demon and a faint light appeared from his palm as he roamed his hand slightly over Keiko, melting away the demon's clothes but not harming his flesh. He gulped nervously once the demon's body was naked and he said: "Now I have seen yours, it's only fair that you get to see mine..." He quickly began stripping off his priest robes and soon the two of them were completely exposed to each other's eyes. Hikaru licked his lips as he observed the demon's perfect body and he slowly reduced the distance between them, and by the time he could feel the other's breath on his face he removed the spell stuck on Keiko's face before pressing his lips against the demons. Their lips touched and mingled gently and at first Hiakaru didn't even use his tongue, but eventually the priest extended his tongue inside Keiko's mouth and began exploring inside. He could feel a thin connection forming between him and the demon and his life energy began flowing into him. 

"Good to see that you're still around. It would be quite embarrassing for both is us if I accidentally vaporized you." 

Keiko chuckled again at his words not sure what to think about the guy anymore. Damn, he didn't know what to think about his actions either. But what was done was done and he couldn't take it back. 

Isn't that the whole purpose of demons and exorcists? To vaporize one another? he said laughing but then cough a little more dark blood. The wound sting and it was hurting like hell. Healing it himself was going to be painfully slow. 

"Change of plans Keiko, looks like we gotta move up our schedule a little bit."

I thought so ... well, you got the chance to kill me now that i'm wounded. Guess i've been to stupid or something, he said groaning in pain as he tried to move but remained leaned on the wall looking at the priest ready to die. To his surprise the priest didn't do such a thing. Before he could say a word the other already had cast a spell on him practically turn him into a living stone, not able to move a muscle nor say a word. He tried to speak but only dull sounds were coming out through his sealed lips. 

Don't bother to struggle Keiko, you're too weak for the right now." He said as he stood up and began walking: "Hmm... You're lighter than I expected... " 

what the hell is he doing!!!???? this is crazy!!! Put me down you damn priest with your stupid ideas!!! Put me down!! and lift his damn spell and fight like a man and not like a coward using childish spells like this!!!

His mind was running with all sorts of words but he couldn't say one of them. All that was was his frown on his face which was the only thing he could do. What was the guy going to do to him? He was't going to heal him right? That only would make things worst. He should had just left him there. Left him alone. God damn it!! Why do i end up in this kind of situations?!!! Why did i jump in to save him??!!! Why did i want to protect him when i should had killed him in the first place!!!?? Damn you Hikaru!! What did you do to me!!????

"Hmm... You're lighter than I expected... " 

No shit sherlock....I'm a demon, mostly black smoke...this body is just a vessel and his weight doesn't work like humans. ARGH!!! DAMN IT LET ME GO!!!! 

But no word was coming out. He was stuck, just leaving the other do whatever he wanted. He was going to have a more slow death than he thought. Maybe torture before? Who knew what the other was going to do to him. And being weak because of the blow before, healing to slow for his licking, he wasn't going to be able to strike back. 

Once they were in the temple and he left him down he looked around him as the other started to put different spells in place feeling his hear race in his chest. He was really going to exorcist him??

"First of all, sorry for all this precautions causw, well, you are still a demon and I am a priest. I do appreciate the fact that you tried to warm me, regardless of what reasoning you had for it. And I must apologize for hitting you with me spell cause I thought you were totally gonna attack me by using those possessed men as decoy. Anyways. Basically what I am trying to say is that I want to heal you. Obviously I can't use healing spell on you cause that's just gonna exorcise you, and I can't let you go around killing people. So... I just have to do things a little differently..."

His eyes widdened in surprised at the others words, not believing what he was saying. H-Heal me? He is going to heal me? But how? There is no possibility to do that without harming him even more than i am. Did i hit you with something in the head before or where the hell do you get those ideas? I never heard of a priest healing a demon without vaporizing him! 

Keiko blinked a few times as he didn't took his eyes away from the priest as he started to chant something and suddenly he felt his hands being pulled up by some robes, being suspended on them and hold captive. He frowned when the other got closer with those glowing fingers and closed his eyes for a brief second thinking he was going to be vaporized, but instead he felt cold. When he opened his eyes he saw his body naked, being more confused then ever. 

"Now I have seen yours, it's only fair that you get to see mine..."

He lifted his eyes and looked at the guy as he began to undress himself, revealing his white perfect body. Slim but muscle, he was like sparkling in the dark light of the room. His eyes wandered on his body and he couldn't deny it that the man was indeed very beautiful and perfect. He felt a little sting in his heart which started to beat faster when the guy got closer to him, not knowing what to expect. The simple gesture of him licking his lips made something inside his stomach flinch as he wanted to kiss those lips. He felt a strange urge to devour that pure body of his and leave his marks on it. But before he could know it the other came closer and as he felt the spell was lifted it was already to late as the other pressed his lips against his, making his eyes open wide. 

Blinking and not knowing what was just happening he looked shocked by the fact that a priest just kissed him. But then he felt something strange and warm filling his body. It wasn't like fire or anything. It was more like a warm breeze of the sun, covering his entire body from head to toes, making him relax. As the kiss deepened he couldn't deny it that he liked it. It was so different than the ones he had with his master. This one was gentle and warm that it was just melting him away. 

Eventually he closed his eyes and responded to the kiss as he was so drawn to it. He liked it. This was so strange for him to feel like this. Warm and alive. A moan escaped his lips as before he broke the kiss, being already close enough to the other that he felt his entire body on his. The tricky part was, that he got aroused by the kiss. A simple fucking kiss, but one think he did noticed. He didn't had any wound anymore and no pain. He was heal.

Are you doing this with other demons that you want to save snowflake? he asked in a teasing voice opening his eyes looking at the priest but then lower them to his lips. Just looking at them and then back up to his eyes. 

As the kiss continued Hikaru could feel Keiko starting to respond to his advances, their lips and tongue mingled and sent shivers down the young priest's spine. Obviously a demon who lived on violence and lust would be a good kisser. When their lips finally parted he heard such mesmerizing moan coming from the demon that Hikaru was certain the demon must have cast a spell on him, though he had no way to resist its effect. The small amount of energy he gave Keiko also seemed enough to heal the demon's wounds and he was quick to get back to his usual snarky attitude. 

"No you silly crow. You're the only demon stupid enough to almost get himself killed trying to save a priest." He said as he trailed his fingers along Keiko's muscular chest, his breathing hot and heavy as he found himself drawn ever closer to the demon. He then whispered: "And the only demon who I think is still worth saving...." Softly he pressed his lips on Keiko's shoulder, and then down along towards his nipple. He began licking and nibbling the small bud playfully. Meanwhile his fingers continued to brush ligthly along Keiko's skin, down along his wasit, his abs, and eventually to his manhood which was standing proudly between the demon's legs.  He held the tip of the member in his palm and began slowly rubbing it and soon could feel the pre-cum seeping out wetting his hand. "Tell me Keiko... why did you try to save me?" HIkaru asked as he looked up the demon. He took the nipple between his teeth and gave it a playful bite before moving towards the opposite side and start toying with the other nipple. 

"No you silly crow. You're the only demon stupid enough to almost get himself killed trying to save a priest."

Keiko chuckled containing his laughter as he looked at the priest, taking deep breath after every touch the other would give him as his flesh was itching after his fingers left. Was this a spell or something like that? He couldn't tell. All he knew at that point was that, whatever this was, it was strangely powerful enough to draw him more closer to the guy, wanting him more. And with every touch, his body reacted. This was so different then what his demon master would do to him. This was playful, innocent but devilish at the same time. 

"And the only demon who I think is still worth saving...." 

He groan as he felt his lips on his chest and on his sensitive nipples that were now hard and played his mouth. What if i don't want to be saved? he managed to say through his clenched teeth, trying to hold back his moans. His body was reacting out of his control, making his cock full erected. How could this guy get him so worked up so quickly he just couldn't understand. 

As his hand reached his member and grabbed it he gasped a little, biting his lip as his body shattered at the touch. 

Tell me Keiko... why did you try to save me?" 

Guess i have ...ngh.... a weak spot for...ngh...innocent looking snowflakes...mmhh,  he said in a cocky voice groaning as he was so close from cumming which was crazy. He was never worked like this before and it was scaring him and being cocky was his only defense mechanism. Or maybe i just wanted to keep you alive till our next meet up to have a fair fight with you, he added a new excuse. 

He arched his back a little, grabbing a hold of the rope to hold himself better as he groan again. 

Why did you heal me? he moan feeling his finger over the tip of his cock and nibbling on the other nipple. Or was it an excuse to see me naked? he smirked. You could just have asked. I would had given you a good time before our fight. Demon style, he kept his smirk on his face looking down at the guy. 

Hikaru gave Keiko's nipple a playful bite before he pulled away to look at the demon who was acting as cocky as ever, but he could see through those bloody red eyes that his heart was wavering. "A weak spot? A fair fight? Listen to yourself Keiko that's not what a demon would say. Being a demon doesn't suit you Keiko...." He pressed a soft kiss on Keiko's shoulder while he continued to tease the demon with his hand, having moved down to grab onto the shaft and began to slowly stroke on the member. He pulled away slightly when he heard Keiko's question and answered: "As I said before, I saved you because I feel guilty for hurting you while you were trying to save me. I saved you because I think you're worth saving, that you can still be saved. You're right in that there's no repairing all the damage you've done, but you can stop being a bully and start becoming those who stop bullies."

Hikaru then let out a soft chuckle and said: "And you're right, I kind of did want to see you naked, and forgive me for not being too enthusiastic about your 'demon style' of doing things." He looked up at the ropes holding Keiko's hands up and said: "This is much safer for me." He then got down and began leaving a trail of gentle kisses along the demon's body, from his chest to his abs, his lower belly and eventually to his raging cock. Without a moment of hesitation Keiko opend his mouth and took the head of the member inside his mouth, sucking and slurping on the mushroom head almost lovingly and tasting the pre-cum that had seeped out. Meanwhile one of his hand began to rub and juggle Keiko's testicles while the other reached around and began poking at the demon's rear. 

Words just left his mind and mouth as the others mouth started pressing kisses down his body, getting closer and closer to his member that was not left behind with the given attention. 

His head dropped aback when his mouth reached his member making him close his eyes and gasp for air, leaving groans of pleasure behind. He was more and more surprised by himself and the sounds he was making and the way he was reacting. The guy was a priest and he should kill him, eventually, but he was enjoying his touches which were burning his skin but in a good way.

Ngh....ha....what....ngh....what the hell did you do to me, he moan holding the ropes tight in his hands as he arched his back. I shouldn't feel like this .... I shouldn't like this....ngh....i should want to kill you right now and not ....ngh...ha..., he couldn't finish the sentence as his body shattered. 

Edited by mik3la

Hikaru continued to suckle on the tip of Keiko's length when the demon began moaning and groaning lustfully yet at the same time trying to deny his own feelings. Letting the man's member slip out of his mouth for a moment he gave the tip a playful lick and said: "What I did to you? Oh please Keiko it's more like what you did to me! I'm the one on my knees sucking on a demon's cock... If you didn't put any spells on me and I certainly didn't do anything weird to you, other than holding you here... then the explanation could only be the dumbest, most ridiculous, nonsensical and yet unmistakably true one... We've fell in love with each other, on first sight even." 

Hikaru chuckled slightly and said in a sarcastic tone: "Good job Hikaru! You refused to marry the pretty girl your parents arranged for you only to fall in love with a demon! How wonderful!" He gave Keiko's balls a rather harsh squeeze and said: "So whether you like it or not, I'm gonna save you. I'm gonna make sure you becomes a good boy and cause no more trouble!" He grabbed the demon's legs and raised him up so he could get to his rear and pretty much burried his face between Keiko's soft butt cheeks. His nimble tongue ventured out of his mouth and poked at the demon's entrance, licking and feeling around the sphincter and tracing the many folds before he began pressing through, soon he was able to squeeze in and he began moving his tongue back and forth. 

"What I did to you? Oh please Keiko it's more like what you did to me! I'm the one on my knees sucking on a demon's cock... If you didn't put any spells on me and I certainly didn't do anything weird to you, other than holding you here... then the explanation could only be the dumbest, most ridiculous, nonsensical and yet unmistakably true one... We've fell in love with each other, on first sight even." 

Keiko opened his yes suddenly and looked down at the priest feeling his heart stop. Fall in love???!!! With him!!!?? That's impossible!!! That was impossible on so many levels. How could this be actually happening? How could I fall for him when i have to kill him?! This is insane!! Though the way he was feeling towards the other couldn't be deny it. Ever since he saw him on that ale a few days ago he felt something twitching inside him that he couldn't explain it. It was like something clicked at the sight of him and he was in an instant swiped away and drawn like a magnet towards him. Thats why he couldn't have let those demons hurt him. That's why he stepped in to save him or at least protect him. 

Another thought flew through his mind. What about his mission? What about Magatsu? How will he react? What will he say or do when he was going to turn back to the mansion and he will find out that he didn't killed the guy? What will he do then? 

"Good job Hikaru! You refused to marry the pretty girl your parents arranged for you only to fall in love with a demon! How wonderful!"

The mumbling voice of the other made him snap from his own thoughts blinking a few times realizing where he was again and what was happening. Looking down at Hikaru he took a deep breath as he locked his eyes for a brief moment with him before taking a deep breath and groaning as the other grabbed his balls tighter than normal. 

"So whether you like it or not, I'm gonna save you. I'm gonna make sure you becomes a good boy and cause no more trouble!"

Before he could protest the other already made his way and lifted his leg, taking him by surprise and squicked a little when he felt his tongue playing around his rear and sliding inside making him forget what he wanted to protest about or say. 

Everything felt so intense that he couldn't explain. He never felt like that before when having sex with Magatsu or other demons. With him was different on so many levels that he was starting to be afraid to think more into it. His body shattered and he could feel something warm building up inside him, melting his walls down, making him vulnerable. 

H-Hikaru please stop, he managed to whisper his name breathing hard. 

Hikaru felt his heart skipping a beat when Keiko finally called him by his name instead of "snowflakes", though he had absolutely no intention of stopping what he was doing. Working his tongue even harder he began wiggling the nimble appendage and tried to stretch it as deep as he could. After a while he pulled away from the demon's ass, licking his lips he looked up at the demon with a teasing smile and said: "You've got quite a delicious ass Keiko... Now let's see if it feels as good as it tastes." 

Hikaru got up on his feet and shifted into position, pressing the tip of his own raging erection against Keiko's now saliva covered pucker. "Here I come Keiko..." He whispered as he pegan to push forward, he groaned in pleasure as he felt the demon's sphincter squeezing around his shaft as it intruded deeper and deeper inside. "Damn it Keiko... your ass feels so... good!" Hikaru said as he felt the demon's intestine squirm and convulse from being entered, and as he began to shift and poke his cock around it didn't take long for him to find the angle which he could best stimulate the demon's sweet spot. 

"You've got quite a delicious ass Keiko... Now let's see if it feels as good as it tastes." 

Another gasp escaped his lips when the other got behind him and whispered those words and said his name. It was so strange how his heart was racing when the other said his name. It was a painful but delightful way. He lifted his behind a little when he felt his erection on his behind, so ready as he was, throbbing against his heated flesh. 

"Here I come Keiko..." 

He took a deep breath as he felt the other sink in inch by inch arching his back. He prepared him just right right and he managed to slide all the way in making him groan and moan, trying to hold his balance on his feet. 

"Damn it Keiko... your ass feels so... good!"

Ngh...argh....ha...argh fuck...., he moan letting his head drop on the back, closing his eyes and breathing shaken. 

This felt so much more different than the times he spend with Magatsu in so many ways and levels. that it was messing with his head and how he felt. I never felt something with Magatsu. This is different. It feels so much more powerful and so much better. I hate to even think it, not to mention say it out loud.  Never.

The silent of the room was filled with his gasps and the sound of the thrust. 

H-Hikaru ... harder ... damn it ...ngh...argh....fuck...mmhh....mmhh.... he moaned biting his lips, trying to control himself but his body was feeling too good to be able to hold it back.