Fragments Beyond Time (hal7283 & mik3la, private, 18+)

hal7283

It takes surprising little effort to create a monster.

As all men harbor darkness in their hearts, all it would take was an excuse and people’s would turn into the most despicable monstrosities on their own. But creating a demon would require a little more effort, or the world would be flooded with them given how much atrocities people commit on a daily basis.

Long long time ago in a remote little village a demon was born. He was once a human who was falsely accused of a crime he did not commit and was imprisoned, tortured, and brutally executed while aplauded by the blood thirsty villagers. Not even given a proper burial his dismembered body was thrown into the ocean Normally that would be the end of the story but the man just so happened to be a practitioner of Onmyodo, and in his moment of despair he resorted to certain spells that some would consider to be foul or sacrilege. As a result the man rose after his death and became a vengeful spirit. He devoured all life in the village and through all the bloodshed and darkness his spirit was irreversibly twisted and turned into something else, something worse

And thus, a demon was born, now calling himself “Magatsu” (meaning calamity or disaster), he began wreaking havoc across the lands, devouring all who stood in his way while subjugating others. So far he has met none who provided any challenge, that was until he met the one who would become his most trusted second in command, and his most treasured plaything.

76505669_p0.jpg

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• mik3la

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not long ago, in an old town there was a thief that was stealing to have to eat day by day. He never killed nor had hurt anyone in his life. The only crime he could be accused of was stealing. 

This is the story of Keiko. 

One night as he was trying to steal some fruits from someones garden he heard a women screaming so he went and check what was happening. He hatted men who would harm women and children for their own amusement and such. So he couldn't stay away. As he could see there where 3 men attacking a woman. He left the fruits that he stolen and jumped in and fought all three of them, not caring that he got hit or anything. He wanted to save the poor women that was still crying and calling for help in the corner of a fence. 

By the time someone turned on the lights in house and managed to drag himself out. Keiko had already finished those three men, trying now to help the lady. All bruised and scratched he didn't cared. He wanted to make sure she was okay. And then it happened. Villagers got out of their homes and started screaming and throwing rocks at him. He tried to explain what had happened while dodging the rocks but the people didn't want to listen. They wouldn't listen to the women either even though she tried to help him by explaining what had happened but it was pointless. He was the thief, the street rat in theirs eyes and they wouldn't see the act of kindness he just did. 

Just when he turned to leave, some men grabbed him, through him on the ground, starting to hit him with their legs. He was't prepared for that and was already tired from the fight before them so wasn't quick enough to fight back. When he got a moment to breath he tried to get up but one of the men hit him with a rock in his head, making him feel dizzy and fall back on the ground. His sight went blurry and all he could hear were the shouting of the people and the screaming woman. Touching his head as it was hurting like crazy he saw his hand full of blood. He tried to move and get up but he couldn't.

Slowly the voices faded and there was silent. They had left him in his agony of a slow death. Breathing was becoming harder and harder and with tears in his eyes and hatred for those who did this to him he asked for help. Any kind of help, cursing those people and wishing for revenge. 

b080d6214bbe18f4acb0a0c8b5354257.jpg

They will pay .... you all will pay for this ...., he grunted through his teeth feeling the end near him, until he heard a voice. Opening his eyes he tried to look at him but as his sight was blurry he couldn't see who it was. 

You came back to finish the work? he laughed bitterly. Go ahead. Do it... But i swear you will regret it and will pay for it, he said with hatred in his eyes. 

That day Magatsu had just finished subjugating the dark spirits near a village when suddenly he could smell the scent of blood, not just any blood, but blood infused with deep hatred. Raising an eyebrow the demon soon made its way down to the village and found a man on the ground, beaten, bruised, bleeding, dying. At this rate it wouldn't be long until the man pass way and his soul reentering the wheel of reincarnation in accordance to his deeds. To his bemusement the dying man had some strength left to taunt him, thinking him to be one of those who'd attacked him. It's not uncommon to find people dying with grudges in their hearts, but for someone to hold such spirit even at the cusp of death was unique. Magatsu knew that this men could be of use to him, in more ways than one. 

"And just how are you gonna accomplish that?" Magatsu said with a teasing tone: "You're at the very end of your life, human. You will die on this street like a stray dog and those who did this to you will frown at your rotting corpse, complain about the foul smell your body makes as it decompose. Rodents and maggots will feast upon your rotting flesh and grass will grow over your bones. Soon there will be nothing of you left, while those who did this to you continue with their lives forgetting you have ever existed in the first place. Are you angry? Are you sad? Do you feel frustrated that there's nothing you can do?" 

Magatsu chuckled as he could see the darkness inside the dying man growing. He caressed the man's bloody face and said: "But what if I tell you that there's another way? A way for you to shed your mortal coil and rise anew as something else, something better, stronger, something eternal!" Magatsu's took a step back and said: " You'll be able to take revenge on all those who'd wronged you and not only that, enjoy power and pleasure like you've never even imagined. All I ask in return is your eternal loyalty. So choose now little one, fade away and be nothing or follow me towards greatness?" He extended his hand towards the dying man and waited. Could the grudge inside him give him enough strength to overcome his dying flesh and take his hand. or would he end up just another corpse on the road?

Keiko groan in pain as he felt that the end was near and he hated that the guy was right. How was he going to take his revenge on those lowlife people that did him injustice? He was a mere corps and was going to be forgotten and all those people will continue with their insignificant lives further. He hated that. He hated that he was so powerless. That he was in that situation. He wanted them to suffer just like he did all his life and even in death he was struggling. He hated how this guy was so right in everything. 

He was about to give up to death when the other spoke of another way. This made him open his eyes, still blurry. Listening carefully the offer was appealing. He didn't need to think twice. He wanted revenge on those people and it didn't matter at that point to what cost. Eternal Loyalty? He could do that. He tried to lift his hand but his body was not responding. He cursed in his mind blinking a few times trying hard to lift his hand as his breath was slowly fading away. He was dying and he was about to lose the only opportunity to get his revenge. 

Groaning in pain he managed to lift his hand half way, but he was too weak to be able to lift it much higher to where the guys hand was. 

I .... want ... revenge..., he managed to say with fire burning in his eyes before his had was falling back towards the ground but it didn't reach it. His hand was caught. 

Magatsu's smile widened as the man rasied his dying hand, not high enough to reach his own but the fact that his spirit was able to lift his corpse was enough. Catching the dead man's hand he pulled the man up, though not his bloody corpse but his spirit, which for a moment looked faint and flickering, but as a dark mist began flowing from Magatsu's hand into the man's spirit his form became more concrete and stable until he regained a physical form, though it was clear that he was no longer human, but a demon feeding off the power of darkness itself. 

"Kneel before me, my loyal servant." Magatsu said as he looked at the man with the two blue eyes on the left side of his face: "I am Magatsu, harbinger of calamity and ruler of darkness. What's your name?" He waited for the man to respond and chuckled: "Normally I would start killing everyone in this village and devour their corpses by now but.... Today is your big day. It's your new birth as a demon and you must be itching for some bloodshed. So I'll the harvesting of this village to you." He raised his finger and a red piece of spell paper appeared out of nowhere. With a small chant the paper burst into flames and from it emerged a long blade. Magatsu smiled: "This was the sword that the executioner used when they chopped my limbs off back when I was still human. I kept it as a souvenir but I think you'll put it to better use." He offered the sword to his new servant and said: "Now go, kill." 

As he thought he lost his revenge chance the guy caught his hand and lifted him up. Stumbling a little bit he looked at the man and now saw what he really looked like. He was a demon. He had made a pact with a demon. But the rage inside him grew so much stronger that he was happy to be still alive, a demon and ready for the kill. He felt the mist surrounding him, charging his body with power. It was amazing how powerful he was starting to feel. Like nothing could ever hurt him again.

05a78a0ca8b23537a5ae3100a3f6ee8f.jpg 

Kneeling in front of the men he lowered his head and placed his fist against his left side of the chest. I'm at you're service, he said still keeping his head down. When the man started speaking he got up and looked at the sword he was holding. It was like the sword was calling to him and as soon he was connected to it.

"Now go, kill." 

His bloody red eyes glow and he did just that. He didn't cared who was in front of him. The only think that was keeping him now going was revenge. Revenge on the people in that village who mistreated him and never understood him. 

b56340136e35aaf4bb0cca04ec9d5888.jpg

All payed with their lives. Even women and children. It didn't cared. He was driven by the hate in his heart and the darkness that surrounded him now that was keeping everything going. 

6d0eda10818a244fd4d843036de0d26c.jpg

When the last man in the village fall he snapped and realized what he did and what had happened but he didn't regret it. They all deserve it. The whole place was a field of corps now that he looked upon feeling happy for punishing them all, until he saw the corps of a child. Something strike inside him at that moment making him realized what he did. He didn't want to kill the children even though they have been mean with him too, but not those ones. The hated the grownups. Not the children. His driven for revenge didn't made a difference in that matter apparently. 

13eca802ab9d9d3b1ae4c1551ddf593d.jpg

Taking a deep breath he decided that what was done is done and theirs nothing he could change it.

He then turned his back to the empty village and walked the cliff to where the man, no, the demon was waiting for him. 

Edited by mik3la

Magatsu watched with great intrigue as his new servant massacred the village in a beautiful display of violence and rage. When it was all said and done, he chuckled as the man who was but a dying corpse not long ago approaching him a full fledged demon. "Well done my servant. Well done." He reached out his bluish grey hand which made him look more like a corpse than man and caressed Keiko's cheek in an almost affectionate manner. While keeping his hand on Keiko's cheek he slowly began to walk around, getting to the back of his new plaything and moved in closer so their bodies were pressed against each other. He snuggled his nose against Keiko's neck and took a few sniff and chuckled: "You smell of death.... How lovely..."  He turned Keiko's face towards him and asked: "So, my loyal servant, how did it feel? To cut through flesh and bone, to bathe in blood, to hear the screams and cries of guilty and innocent alike, and to be empowered by all of their agony ?"  

As Magatsu asked his other hand had reached around and made its way to Keiko's chest, poking into his robe and touching the man's skin. He gave Keiko's chest a few playful squeeze before he moved his hand over the man's heart: "Can you feel it Keiko.... can you feel the darkness in your heart coursing through your veins and nourish your body? Can you feel all the death in this place feeding into the flow?" His hand slowly began trailing down along Keiko's abs and then to his groin, and his slim digits began groping Keiko's member through his underwear. Magatsu chuckled teasingly: "Doesn't it make you feel more alive?"

"Well done my servant. Well done."

Keiko closed his eyes feeling his body still itching for more. The death that he caused and the blood on his hands were like a drug to him, making him want more and the way the other was touching him was so strange but comfy at the same time. It was like the man cared for him even he he knew that was impossible. They just met. But the darkness he was implying and his own darkness now, they were a things and because of that, his body was reacting. 

"You smell of death.... How lovely..."  

"So, my loyal servant, how did it feel? To cut through flesh and bone, to bathe in blood, to hear the screams and cries of guilty and innocent alike, and to be empowered by all of their agony ?"  

His eyes opened and looked at the man as a grin appeared on his face. It never felt better before. Hearing their screams, begging to stop or to spare their lives ... it was like a magnet that draw me closer wanting more screams and more blood, he said biting his lower lip as he felt the others hand on his chest. He couldn't stop how his body was reacting to the touch. 

"Can you feel it Keiko.... can you feel the darkness in your heart coursing through your veins and nourish your body? Can you feel all the death in this place feeding into the flow?"

Closing his eyes just enjoying the attention he simply gasped a Yes as respond to what the man asked of him. He could feel all that pumping through his veins, making him feel more alive than before.  As the man's hand reached his groin he leaned back to him taking a deep breath. It was strange how the man was making him feel all of a sudden, but he couldn't deny it it felt good. 

"Doesn't it make you feel more alive?"

Fuck yeah, he gasped and moaned gently being surprised by his own voice. Better than before ... like recharged with their whole energy, he added biting his lower lip breathing hard , as he was getting aroused by the others touch. He forgot how it felt to be touch liked that, not able to remember when was the last time he had someone touching him like this. 

Magatsu chuckled as he noticed his newest toy quickly getting a hang of things, enjoying the darkness that was coursing through their bodies. He remembered the day when he became a demon and the thrill he felt bathing in the blood of his enemies so he knew just how exciting and arousing the experience could be. As his hand grabbed Keiko's manhood he could feel it quickly gaining hardness. He pressed a soft kiss on Keiko's cheek and smiled: "I'm glad that you're enjoying your new existence so much... makes me so excited too...." He pressed his own erection against Keiko's rear and whispered in the man's ear: "Let me show you pleasure that no mortal would be able to give you..."

Magatsu pulled on the sash holding Keiko's robe together and easily stripped the new born demon off his clothing. He roamed his hand across the man's frame with on squeezing his chest and the other holding his erection, giving it a few slow stroke before he began rubbing the tip with his thumb. Meanwhile several dark octopus like tentacles emerged from Magatsu's shadow and began crawling up the man's legs, their tip soon reached Keiko's groin and began squeezing his testicles playfully. One of them reached Keiko's  rear and its tapered tip was able to enter his body with ease, but as it began crawlling deeper and deeper in the girth also increased, stretching the man's sphincter wider and wider. 

I'm glad that you're enjoying your new existence so much... makes me so excited too...."

I can ... feel that, he groan as his body was reacting even more to the attention that his erection was getting. He arched his back taking a deep breath before hearing the other talk again. 

"Let me show you pleasure that no mortal would be able to give you..."

It was hard to concentrate at all in that moment. All he realized was that one second he had his clothes on and the next he was naked, out in the open with a demon who was going to fuck him. He was a demon too and he was enjoying too damn much to even care what was going to happen. 

When the tentacle reached his groin he moan leaning more into the other gasping for air. His legs almost shut down when another tentacle reached his rear and entered him slowly, getting deeper and deeper. He had to grab a hold of the demons arm to keep his balance. 

Oh fuck .... ngh...ha..., his legs were almost failing as they were becoming more jello than able to keep steady. What...what are you doing to me...ngha...ha..., he managed to asked between moans letting his head fall on the guys shoulder, gasping. The sensation was strange but good at the same time. 

Magatsu continued his assault on the new demon's body, he couldn't help but find Keiko's reaction adorable. "What am I going to do to you? Isn't that obvious? Or do you prefer me to spell it out for you?" Magatsu said: "I'm gonna fuck you right here and now, overlooking the mountain of corpses you've created in my honor." He turned Keikos's face towards him and claimed the man's lips aggressively, his tongue intruded in his mouth and mingled with Keiko's own. He moved his hand back to the man's chest and pinched Keiko's nipple and pulled on it rather harshly, while the hand touching Keiko's erection began pumping the shaft faster and faster. The tentacles on the man's testicles also began to squeeze and rub on them at the same fast pace.

During all this the tentacle inside Keiko's rear slowly pulled out, and in its place Magatsu pressed his own erection against the now well prepared pucker. "When was the last time you had sex with someone? Was it with a woman or a man?" Magatsu asked with a teasing smile as he slowly pushed his waist forward, his cock slowly rubbed against the soft internal membranes of Keiko's intestines and he whispered in his ear: "But I can assure you that nothing could compare to having sex after devouring so much life..." 

"What am I going to do to you? Isn't that obvious? Or do you prefer me to spell it out for you?" Magatsu said: "I'm gonna fuck you right here and now, overlooking the mountain of corpses you've created in my honor."

The way he spoke was intoxicating and made his blood boil in his veins. Apparently hearing what the other was going to do to him was even more arousing than he could imagine. And it felt so good.

As his lips where claimed he couldn't stop from kissing him back with the same aggression he was given. Moans escaped through their lips when he pinched his nipples making him open his mouth wider and letting him claim his mouth. Everything was so intense that he just couldn't help it. 

"When was the last time you had sex with someone? Was it with a woman or a man?"

Taking a break for air he look at him. Men....don't mmhh, quite remember how long ago .... ha...ngh......ngh...fuck...ha..., he started moaning louder as he felt his erection slide inside him, filling him up again. One hand was holding the demon by the neck and the other on his hips. 

"But I can assure you that nothing could compare to having sex after devouring so much life..." 

He smiled groaning pushing his ass towards him. His eyes glow bloody red. Fuck yeah ... this feels good, he moan turning the demons head to him, claiming his lips and mouth this time. He felt so more alive then ever. The pure energy that was rushing in his veins was making everything more intense. 

Magatsu continued the kiss and actually got even more aggressive, almost as if he was trying to devour Keiko's mouth as he bit and sucked on the man's lips while a the same time his hands grabbed onto the man's butt for support. He began thrusting his cock back and forth, rubbing against the man's prostate each time his member rammed inside. That didn't mean Magatsu left Keiko's erection unattended however as another tentacle emerged from his shadows and wrapped around the shaft, with the help of the slime covering its surface it began milking the member fiercely. Two more tentacles reached the Keiko's exposed chest and began squeezing on his chest while their tips rubbed and flickered the man's nipples skillfully. 

"How about we change the scenery a little?" Magatsu smiled as his shadow suddenly bloated up and enveloped the two of them, then the next moment they were right in the middle of the village, or what was left of it, among the mountain of dismembered corpses. Some of the buildings have caught on fire and the flames was quickly spreading throughout the place, making it a truly hellish landscape. Magatsu laughed joyfully as he raised Keiko's legs up and began walking down the central road of the village almost like a twisted parade of sorts, with each step his cock bumped inside Keiko's body and eventually they arrived at the village shrine where those who tried to seek protection from their deity ran to and were cut down by Keiko. Magatsu began really pounding into Keiko and commanded: "Cum my dear servant! Defile this place even further with your filth!" 

It was strange how his body was reacting to every stimulation the other was giving him. It wasn't caring or anything. This was pure lust, sex and nothing more. But the way he was doing him was almost unreal as he never felt like that before. As his mouth was devoured by the demon, his other parts weren't ignored. On the contrary. They were even more rubbed, sucked and all that all together that his mind just went blank, leaving only the pure pleasure to consume his body with each moan and groan he let out as a hum. 

When the demon talked he took a moment to take a deep breath and gain himself back. His eyes glowed red as his lust was building up, making his body burn. He wanted more and he didn't want to stop. As the demon walked to the center of the village, Keiko gasped with each step as the others shaft was sinking in and out of him, making it hard to concentrate. 

Seeing the building in front of which they stopped, that was in flames and almost destroyed to the ground he looked at the demon smirking as he bite his lower lip when he was lifted and fucked harder than before, making him scream with pleasure. He didn't cared about anything anymore. He had his revenge. Those corps where feeling his pride and feeling of revenge making him whole. He was fulfilled with what he had done and now, he was just enjoying the new life he had bargain for. 

Yes....ngh...ha....fuck...don't stop.....harder...ngh...right there....ha....ngha....yes .... fuck yes....i'm....i'm gonna cum....damn ....fuuck.....nghaaaa, he groan arching his back as he couldn't hold back anymore and surrendered to the pure pleasure that exploded in his body, dropping his head aback on the demons shoulder gasping. 

Magatsu laughed as he could sense Keiko getting closer and closer to climax in the midst of this bloody atrocity. With an almost bestial growl he embedded his own cock deep inside the newly born demon's ass filling his intestines with his filth. He caressed the man's sweaty hair and turned his face towards him for a rather gentle kiss. "You're wonderful Keiko.... so wonderful..." He whispered as he slowly put Keiko back on his feet, with a snap of his finger the dark mist forming Keiko's clothes returned and dressed the new demon up again. Magatsu took Keiko's hand and said: "Come on Keiko, we're done with this place. The world is filled so much to kill, so much to devour." He raised his arm and a portal formed from dark mist appeared and he stepped through it with Keiko a step behind him. The portal disappeared once the two demons were through, leaving only death and destruction at their wake. 

That was the beginning of a long hellish nightmare for people of the region. Rumors of a pair of demons showing up and massacring every living thing in the village began to spread. The government tried to suppress theses rumors, claiming them to be nothing more than the deeds of bandits and organized an expedition consisted of 500 men to eliminate the threat, and for a while that seemed to have brought some peace in the land, that was until the day when 500 heads fell from the sky and landed right in front of the local lord's castle, and as the more and more reports of strange monsters attacking people came in, fear, panic and mass hysteria began to spread among the people. 

In the midst of this chaos Magatsu was sitting in his lair which was an abandoned old shrine deep in the mountains. Around the parameter there were countless monsters and lesser demons which Magatsu had either created or subjugated, and by his side was of course Keiko, his most trusted second in command and play thing. As he drank sake from a cup made from human skull he reached out his senses towards Keiko and spoke to him telepathically: "Keiko come to my chambers. I've something we need to discuss." 

They became the most distructive weapon anyone on earth knew. No one could stand in their way and with each kill, sluther Keiko was becoming more and more adictive to the atrocities that they were creating, loving them, getting all the energy from them and using it against others. He had discovered that he can resurect dead people and use them as puppets which had been in handy. From here the name of Bloody Moon. 

00b22344684b81141dd7abbe81d67661.jpg

As they were resting in the shrine along with other demons, Keiko was enjoying the company of other demons as they were putting up a show for him of battle till death. Hearing the call of his beloved and master he left the yard and went to his masters chamber as he had requested. 

Without knocking he opened the door, entered and closed it behind him to have their privacy. 

You called for me master? he asked after making a bow before the demon. 

0883061bbdba0a63c1c5032c2457dd52.jpg

Sorry for looking like this but i had some fun with some demons who asked for a little fight out in the yard, he said trying to clean his messy hair on the back. 

Is there a new attempt of the humans to fight us? he asked in a mocking tone, getting closer to his master, sitting in front of him. He was finding it amusing how humans have tried and still were trying to fight them. They just couldn't get it that they were surpass in any way possible by them. 

Magatsu chuckled as he extended his hand towards Keiko: "Oh don't worry my loyal servant. I love it when you're in a mess...." He pulled Keiko in his arms and pressed a soft kiss on the demon's cheek. Looking into those bloody red eyes Magatsu smiled: "Aparently they are." Magatsu paused for a moment and continued: "I've just lost contact with one of my scouts hidden in the local lord's castle. Just before it was destroyed I felt a wave of holy energy through it, which meant that the local lord had hired some exorcists. While most of the so-called exorcist or priests in the world are nothing more than charlatans swindling foolish people, from time to time you'll find a real one who was actually capable of using spiritual power. Like me for instance, I was once a priest myself you know, though not from any significant lineage or tradition, but from a diluted bloodline holding onto an obscure style. It served me little when I was alive but thankfully had a trick or two useful in death."

Having trailed off from the main topic Magatsu cleared his throat and continued: "In any case these priests should not be taken lightly as unlike those pathetic soldiers, these people would actually be able to harm us if given the chance to do so. Luckily exorcists and priests are usually not the cooperative type. Look." Magatsu raised his hand and dark mist began to form in front of them, showing visions of those exorcists on the road: One image was a group of Buddhist monks; the other a middle aged Shinto priest on horseback with several guards following him; there was a samurai looking fellow wearing full armor; and rounding up the group there was a young priest travelling alone. Magatsu said: "I want you to go hunt these people down, kill them and bring their heads to me. With the amount of lives you've taken I'm sure you'll be able to get rid of them with ease." He then held his arms around Keiko's body and whispered: "Or perhaps you need a little bit more... encouragement before you go on the mission? " 

Keiko listen careful what the other was telling him and he couldn't ignore the information the other was giving him about his past. Ever since he turned him into a demon he never told him anything about his past, but neither had he asked about it. It never was important or anything. All that mattered was the present and the mischief they were causing which was bringing enough joy. 

Turning his eyes to the mist he saw all the men that he had to track down and kill. Peace of cake. Even if Magatsu  told him to be careful with them he knew better that along the time he gained some force and he could use it against those filthy humans. 

Ngh...hmmm... as tempting this sounds and i would love to have some fun before going but, he said tracing with his finger the line of the others lips. I'll have to pass and get on my track if we want them out of the picture, he added winking. He liked the other upper lip and then kissed him forceful then stepped away from him, hanging his hair in his specific ponytail. 

I'll do my best to be fast. See you soon, he said winking at him and taking off out of the room heading outside in the yard calling his sword out and jumping on it flying towards those exorcists. 

As he tracked them down he managed to kill the first ones with no problem since apparently they weren't actual exorcists. They were charlatans taking advantage of poor people. Well, they were the 'lucky' ones this time. They ended up dead. The other three he had some fight with them as their spiritual power was quite something but not a match for him. 

Finally there was the last one. The young priest who was always traveling alone. At first he thought that maybe his guards were hiding so he had to fallow him a little around. The guy was always using a robe covering his head and half of his face which he thought it was strange and stupid at the same time. But then again he was going to kill the guy so he didn't cared. 

After fallowing the guy for a few days now, he noticed a village in the distance. He had to kill the guy before he was going to reach the village. Just when he wanted to jump on him with his sword he heard a kid crying and some men shouting and beating sounds. That triggered something in him which made him stop from his mission and looked up ahead, near a trailer, there was a young boy being beaten by some older guys. Blood started rushing in his veins and his eyes started glowing red. The scene was too familiar and he wanted those men dead, not caring who they were and what they did or that he didn't killed the priest. 

Using his flute, he summoned the dark mist of the dead launching it on those guys who were bullying the boy. From a distance there was a flute song that could be heard and the guys started to freak out and get away from the boy but starting to beat up eachother. Keiko didn't stop playing the flute till the guys were beaten to death. That's when he landed near the boy, helping him get up. Not before pocking his fingers and the corps of the men were gone. 

Hey...You're okay now...No need to panic. The bad guys are gone, he boy was sobbing wiping his tears. He wasn't older than 10 years. Keiko blinked a few times realizing what he was doing and stepped away from the boy. Go now .... Go home, he added frowning as he looked how the boy took his trailer and started running to the village. What am i doing? I wasn't supposed to save the boy... i should have killed everyone and the priest as i was instructed....THE PRIEST, he thought remembering why he was there, and he turned around only to see the young priest a few feet away from him. Damn it... i left my guard down

Magatsu chuckled as he welcomed the teasing kiss coming from Keiko, his loyal plaything had surely adapted to the demonic life style well. "Be haste my servant. I'll be waiting for the good news." He smiled as he waved his hand slightly and saw Keiko leaving his chamber. Back being alone Magatsu turned his gaze back to the lone priest traveling by himself and even through his minions he could sense the power emanating from the young man. It would be tricky even for Magatsu himself to defeat the young priest and he doubt Keiko would be able to to deal with him on his own. But then again, Keiko was but a tool, and tools can always be replaced if need be. He got up from his seat and opened up a portal which lead to a cave deep within the mountains beneath the mansion and as soon as he was through dozens of beautiful men and women swarmed to his feet. They were all "prizes" Magatsu had collected throughout his rampage and they've all been turned into demons just like Keiko. He sat on the back of a pretty boy and crossed his legs then said: "Now come and serve your master."

A few days have passed since the local lord gathered the exorcists to cleanse the land of its demonic threat, among them was Hikaru Mitsurugi, the latest successor to the Mitsurugi Priesthood. The moment he stepped into this region he could sense the deep darkness rooted here and knew this wasn't going to be any ordinary exorcist job, especially when he sensed a particularly powerful presence showing up and start to follow him. Naturally he was on alert and waited for the other to make its move, but the presence just kept its distance as if waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Hikaru was starting to get frustrated by the lack of progress but that suddenly changed when he could hear the sound of flutes playing from afar. Immediately he sensed the dark powers carried by the notes and quickly he rushed towards the source of the sound, but alas, he was too late. By the time he arrived the demon has already claimed its victims with the exception of a small child. To Hikaru's surprise however the demon tried to comfort the child and eventually let kid go, but of course, such things were not completely unheard of. After all, demons were born from the darkness of people's hearts, and occasionally you could still find a spark or two in that abyss, if only for a brief moment before they're consumed by darkness again. 

But somehow, Hikaru felt that it wasn't just a spark. Slowly approaching the demon he let out a small gasp at the creature's beauty, his black hair tied up in a pony tail waved in the night wind while his handsome features practically shined under the moonlight. His shining blood red eyes looked menacing but at the same time mesmerizing. But no matter how handsome the demon was that couldn't hide the stench of death and blood reeking from its form. Taking a deep breath Hikaru put on a friendly smile and said: "Well, that was rather kind of you to let the boy go. Or do you intend to give him some hope only to snuff it out later?" 

71743cfab96271ed1ef982f71213587d.jpg

Ha... You're one to talk. Walking around all covered up like you are the actual demon, he said acting all cocky keeping his eyes on the man. He still couldn't see the mans face but could now feel the spiritual power the guy possessed and trying to recalculate his chances in defeating this one. The others were more like scams in compare with this one. He felt so much more powerful than the others all together. He never encounter someone with such power. Could this be a trap from his master? A test or something? 

Let's just say that ... i don't like bullies, he shrugged keeping one hand on sword on his hip, waiting to use it. Either the guy was testing his nerves or he was acting too confident for his own sake. Which kind of reminded of himself. And normally i don't kill children, he said blinking again not understanding why he was telling him all that. 

why am i talking with this guy? I need to kill him...enough talking

Without any other word he took his spring and pulled his sword out , jumping to him trying to hit him but the guy was fast too. Damn it, he cursed as he tried over and over again to strike the guy, but with one last attack he managed to take of the cover from over his head. Laughing as he landed he turned to finally look at the guy and was amazed by the beauty of the guy. Long white hair that flew slowly in the soft wind of the night, crystal ice gray eyes that just pierced  right through him. Blinking he could only stare at his beautiful features and not moving. 

Cursing, he managed to turn his gaze away from the guy, tucking his sword back. 

Lucky for you i have some other businesses to attend for the moment. Guess i'll see you around snowflake, he said smirking and winking at the guy as he turned and jump in the air, flying away. 

Damn it.... I'll have to explain why i didn't finished this guy. But at least i have the others. That should be enough for now. 

He glanced one more time back at the priest as noticed that he was looking after him. He ignored it and returned to the mansion, trying to get those ice gray eyes out of his head. 

Hikaru kept his features hidden beneath the hood but his eyes fixated on the demon. As far as he knew the demon could just be playing some tricks in his mind, as it was typical of the more devious and cunning demons to try manipulate people. But somehow he believed the creature when he said that he disliked bullies. "Well in that case you're on the wrong side, as you demons are nothing but bullies. Even if you don't kill children, after you've taken their parents what fate do you think awaits them in this day and age?" Hukaru said as he took his battle stance and began preparing his spell which despite their power, would require a long time to prepare. Traditionally the priests of Mitsurugi clan would have guardians by their side to help but time but Hikaru just didn't click with any of the candidates.

As expected the demon charged in and Hikaru gasped in amazement just how fast and sharp the attack was, though he still managed to dodge the demon's attack thanks to his training and experience if being a priest without guardian. The demon kept missing until the final blow that blew away Hikaru's hood and revealed his features to the demon. For a brief moment Hikaru swore the demon was dumbfounded by his looks, which was quite a common occurrence to be honest. 

"Wait who are you calling snowflake?!" Hikaru yelled as the demon suddenly decided to retreat: "Get your ass back here you dirty crow! I swear I'm gonna teach you who's the boss!" Alas Hikaru's comeback fell on deaf ears and the priest was left alone thinking about the strange encounter he just had. 

Sometimes latter back at the mansion, Magatsu was already waiting in his chamber for Keiko's return. Through his familiar he had witnessed the whole thing transpire between Keiko and the young priest. The fact that Keiko let a kid escape didn't bother him, but his attitude towards the priest was much more of a concern. As he saw Seiko enter his chamber Magstsu raised his hand, and suddenly Seiko was forced to the floor like several tons of weight was pressing down on every inch of his body. Looking at Keiko with his sickly blue eyes Magatsu said: "Care to explain why you let that priest go?"

He didn't expected the rough treatment he received as soon as he entered his masters chambers. Humming on the floor he tried to get up even if it felt like something was squeezing him. He looked at his master with frowned eyes and he wasn't one to talk obediently or anything. He had been always been able to speak his mind out. 

Care to explain why you didn't tell me about his powers? he said sharply pinning his master with his eyes. He was a stubborn bad ass demon among others and he knew that he could get out with acting like this. And he too had the right to be pissed off. You know the say ... live now, fight later? Well that's kind what i was going for, he added groaning as he tried to keep his body a little off the ground looking at the demon. 

I got you the others. Doesn't that count for something? he asked frowning. That priest has his days numbered, he added locking his bloody eyes with his. 

Magstsu stated at his servant for a while and after a short silence he waved his hand, the weight pushing Seiko down vanished and Magatsu's expression changed to one of bemusement: "I suppose I share some of the blame for not realizing how powerful the priest was. Then again I had faith in you and thought you would be able to triumph regardless." He gestured for Keiko to approach and pulled him into his arms. "But you are right Seiko, you got the others and that's worth a reward too." 

Magstsu quickly claimed the demon's lips while gust as usual those bothersome clothes disappeared into black mist. While Keiko's appearance could still pass as human if not for his glowing red eyes, Magatsu on the other hand was clearly monstrous as he had two eyes on his left side while an empty black void was hidden beneath his hair on the right side. His skin was sickly blue in color and from time to time tentacles would just pop out of his body and quickly disappear. It was like something massive was barely squeezed into a roughly humanoid form.  As he ravaged inside Keiko's mouth those octopus-like tentacles also began to crawl all over the man's body. The many suction cups along the tentacles latched onto the demon's skin and left countless red round marks when the tentacles pulled away. One tentacle in particular wrapped around Keiko's length and began stroking the shaft with the help of all the slime covering it's surface. Meanwhile Magatsu's hands found the rest to Keiko's chest and took the demon's nipples between his fingers, he brings pinching and rubbing the small bids before he started to pull on them rather harshly. 

When the weight was lifted he breath more easily and got up cleaning his clothes and his messy hair. He is powerful but i can take him down. Just need some time to study him more and find his weaknesses, he added quickly looking at his master and noticing the small gesture of getting closer. 

Doing as he was asked he sat in the others lap, naked, as his clothes disappeared in dark mist. He got used to it by now how he worked and how the other was. They both weren't humans anymore, they were demon, dark creatures who loved lust and sex. 

Wrapping an arm around the others neck he caught his neck with the other, pulling him closer in the kiss, opening his mouth more to make room for him, moaning. HE didn't mind the small marks the other was making on his body. It was more claim for the other than affection. To show who he belonged.

Mmm... guess the others didn't quite satisfied you as i  can, hugh? he smirked as he paused the kiss to groan in pleasure. This was just sex. Nothing more. And he didn't want more, till then. A mere memory of a pair of ice gray eyes popped in his head but he ignored it, claiming the demons lips again, holding him tight by the hair. 

Magatsu chuckled at Keiko's comment and said: "No my loyal servant. None of them could compare to you." In truth Magats u wasn't completely lying when he said Keiko was special, as most of the demons he created would be reduced to simple creatures wanting only to fulfill their baser needs, Keiko was among the few who was able to retain a higher level of cognitive abilities. There was no doubt that Keiko possessed a far stronger spirit than most, which was also the reason whe was able to become such a powerful demon.   He then claimed Keiko's lips once again and this time he was far more aggressive in his advances as he practically bit Keiko's mouth, even drawing some blood as his fangs cut the other's lips a little, all the while his tongue intruded deep down the demon's throat, going much further down than any human tongue could and should. 

Meanwhile more tentacles began emerging from Magatsu's body and also from his shadows, and they all had one target in common. Soon Keiko's body was almost completely enveloped by the swarm of tentacles caressing, squeezing everywhere they could touch. As they inevitably found their way to the demon's rear they pushed inside Keiko's rather forcefully. But the tentacles clearly didn't intend to go easy on Keiko as more and more began to stretch his rear open and forced their way inside, crawling deeper and deeper along Keiko's intestines until his belly got bloated up like he was pregnant.