I can't write on my wii U anymore

YaoiFun

Hey I use this site on my Wii U and now the page won't show up on it anymore. I was afraid this would happen with the update. Can you fix it? I'm writing this on my ps4 but I don't like ps4 because I can't see the others post, also I'm use to writing with a pic. Fix it back so the wii U can be use here it again. Allso I can't find my subscriptions 

Edited by YaoiFun

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFun

• Key

• Kujaku

• 4 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Since we didn't change anything the last time for it to work, it means it's probably some cache on your end. Try clearing the cache?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
's a guide if you don't know how.

And it would be appreciated if you stated if/when it starts working so we can help other members having the same issue in case there would be others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

is anyone else using the forum on wii U on here? or can anyone check if it works on their wii U? 

it's just that I didn't see anyone else mentioning it, I'm wondering if there is an issue on your end only or if it's all of the wii U