Forum Transfer Completed

Key

Hey everyone!

The forum transfer is finally completed, meaning, we are able to post.

Some posts do look weird for now, a cron should run and fix the BB Codes.

However, we still need to fix some settings here and there, the design, gotta create an ishop, arcade, etc. 

If anyone notices bugs, please post in here .

Sorry everyone for the long wait and thanks for your patience! 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Hey @Key, thanks for all your hard work so far! Not sure if its just me, but the BL Novel Complete Download List doesn't appear to be right. None of the links are showing up - the list is completely gone

• Like 4

@raizelnim

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I've noticed that same thing! That was literally the first section I jumped to! You are not alone haha. They've been working hard. It's bound to be fixed!

• Like 2

Thank you dear Key for the new platform! 

I can’t find some of my rps, it is possible that they got mixed or anything?

Like for example "Promise beyond time" ;  "Sky Land" ; "Broken Strings" ; "Fairy Dreams" 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, raizelnim said:

Hey @Key, thanks for all your hard work so far! Not sure if its just me, but the BL Novel Complete Download List doesn't appear to be right. None of the links are showing up - the list is completely gone

Thanks so much for your hard work 

!! 

I'm also having the same issue

• Like 1

Thank you for the new forum platform ^^

I just joined a few days ago, can't help but notice quite a substantial number of posts under the Drama CDs section are gone. 

Hopefully there will be a fix. Thank you for your hard work :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the hard work!

I wanted to mention I tried searching two mangaka names that definitely have results, but nothing came up. Wondering if that means the search feature won't be able to find posts from before the transfer now...?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sillymo said:

Thanks for the hard work!

I wanted to mention I tried searching two mangaka names that definitely have results, but nothing came up. Wondering if that means the search feature won't be able to find posts from before the transfer now...?

pls pls.

i can't find any of my posts either.

sick new site, though!

• Like 1

First of all, thanks everyone for your messages, and most of all for your understanding. Moving all the posts, members etc. gathered in 10 years is surely quite a heavy and long process, however we needed the change as the old platform is discontinued/doesn't receive any updates from its creators and, besides being slow, it was very prone to hacking.

I'm not sure what happened with some of the posts, as in the conversion bar it showed (and it still shows) that all the posts have been transferred. 

As for the search, the new platform still needs to reindex the search table, so hopefully that will fix the search errors.

As for the complete lists of downloads, that was a mod especially made for VBulletin, so they surely won't work for now, but I'll look for a sort of replacement.

• Like 7