Forbidden Darkness (Sample/Old Roleplay)

NicholiDeSchidor

Info: This is an old roleplay of mine. It shows how much I developed with my partner on detailing my posts. Not only that, also my style and how things are run in most of my roleplays. Now keep in mind when I started this roleplay, I sucked compared to my partner. But he helped me to get better in my skills and confidence in roleplaying. (Bare with me as its going to take me a while to get the whole things transfered over to this thread from another site.)

(Sasuke Uchiha/Nicholi was me (Yes... I used sasuke as a username... lol), and Faust was my partner's character)

Name: Nicholi

Race: Vampire Fledgling

Sire: Julien (this will get changed, continue reading to find out why.)

Appearance: He is the dark haired man.

34g0qjn.jpg

(BackStory/Information)

Backstory(This is very important information about this roleplay):

Dragonslayer, A long forgotten race of vampires to be known to be able to hold onto their human hearts. A birthmark somewhere upon the body to mark those that were destined to save the vampyric world from distinction in the war against the lycan race. Only those of old would remember the story well as it had been past down. But rarely was that myth past down to the youngers of this time.

It was said in the old days that a dragonslayer was to reappear in their great time of need. But for centeries that race had died out and so did the myth that followed. A winged creature wasnt suposta be born, not into this dark existence. Very few of the vampyric race were even able to obtain their wings, even as elders would fall prey to their madness and pain within the process. Thus, causing them to beg for their death in the process. Or have the wings removed. A painful thing, having wings torn out from their shoulder blades. But it allowed them to live.

It was said in the myth that a young boy baring the mark of the dragonslayer would become one of them, yet... showing great power against the one whom made him would cause him to be shunned and tossed out due to fear. His maker wouldn't be able to handle such things and in turn leave the fledgling no older than a few days to fend for himself, or worse. But he would be found by another, taken in after great consideration that the youngling would need to live on. The boy would be resired, reclaimed by this man. And under him, he would learn what his life would become in the night.

Once he gained the control needed, he would eventually have his heart restored and he would become the golden dragon needed to protect their race from their impending doom that would be drawing ever near.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NicholiDeSchidor

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi's life had been rough before he was turned into this creature of the night. But now... it was downright aggervating, and quite lonesome. It wasnt right of what his sire had done to him, making him live without the knowledge of he's race. The only thing that kept him going was knowing blood was the only food source. His sire had told him that "he would know no kindness... and that he would live alone the rest of his life", he hoped... it wasnt true.

Nicholi had been wandering around the cemetery, his haunted sorrowful eyes moving from one gravestone to the next, not really looking for anything. He soon grew bored and wandered up to a willow tree in the middle of the cemetery. He climbed up on a low branch, hoping that maybe he could hide from the evil world. His ice blue eyes sparkling in the moonlight, the only thing giving his hiding place away. A single blood red tear streaked down his face. Alone... what did he do to deserve this?

(Jokers Post)

It was the usually quiet night, walking down the streets and not even bothering to glance over the humans that were still out and about. The scent of humans...the scent of there blood hidden just under the surface of there thin skin, the pounding of there hearts..it didn't faze him anymore. Even the looks women and men gave him alike just slipped off his shoulders. Faust, as he'd been known to be called as of late, was old enough and well experienced not to get dragged into his urges. While he still felt the uncontrollable urge to feed after going without so long, he still kept himself in check long enough to find a secure place to calm himself..

He was just walking when his quiet night turned on him. Pausing on the street, he caught scent of something new and old. He wondered why he hadn't smelt it before, but the scent was masked it seemed by the rotting flesh of the dead. Striding forward, he stepped into the cemetery, not bothering to hide his presence as he walked further along before stopping suddenly. Faust just stood there, waiting. He knew nother vampire was here, a newborn, untaught by the seems of it. Considering the newborn didn't bother trying to hide his presence. "Where is your sire?" Was all he said in a deep, and by what humans and some other vampires alike had said, arousing voice.

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi looked up as he heard a voice nearby. Backing deeper into the shadows to keep from being seen, but it did little good. He gulped a little as the voice of his sire entered his mind from an old memory. -they will kill you- A small whimper left his lips. He didnt want to die, and his sire had put a bunch of nonsense in his mind. He was beginging to believe what his sire had said. As he tried to back deeper into the shadows of the tree, he wouldnt be paying attention to where he was stepping, and he wasnt fast enough to grab ahold of anything as he slipped from the tree branch.

There was a loud thump as he landed on his back on the ground. A small groan left his lips, the fall had left him breathless for a long moment, if any human had seen him fall without knowing about what he was, they would say he would be dead. His eyes dazed for a long moment as he slowly started to breath again, but he was still to numb to move from his spot.

(Jokers Post)

No response. Of course Faust shouldn't have expected such. Clearly this newborn had no manners and little skill. He believed this more when he suddenly saw the form fall out of the cry close by and fall to the ground.

Looking in that direction with faint boredom, he debated on just leaving the newborn. They weren't his responsibility, but then, the other was on his territory, so Faust was at risk himself in the other did anything stupid. As it was, he was certain that would happen soon.

Striding over to the fallen newborn, he peered down at him with calm eyes. "You're a rude one aren't you. It's considered manners to answer someone when they speak to you. Certainly you learned such things before you were turned." Faust looked him over, eyes narrowing. Clearly this one hadn't been turned willingly. "Name." His foot moved forward, pressing against Nicholi's side, looking thoughtful for a moment.

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

A small groan left his lips as the rush of air hit his lungs. But then only to have his eyes snap open to the voice once agian. Looking up at the man towering over him, his eyes widened and his arms moved to hide his face in fear. "p-please.... dont kill me" his voice was that of a mear child, unlike the voice you would expect from one of his age. But then he peeked over his arms as he heard the man talk, A small whimper escaped his lips. "N-Nicholi" he studdered.

(Jokers Post)

He merely raised an eyebrow at his words, wondering just who would sire such a one as Nicholi. "Nicholi. Well, why shouldn't I kill you?" The wind blew, causing his long red hair to flutter around him, eyes seeming to glow inhumanly. "You're an untaught newborn on another vampire's territory. Your sire should have told you what happens to vampires who put a risk on our presence to the humans." Few humans knew about them. Only those vampires that decided to take human pets, and vampires who got there blood from other sources then live humans. There were few other reasons, but little humans knew, usually they were bound to the vampire that used them.

Faust looked him over again, willing to admit he understood why such a one would be changed. There was an appeal to the others form, even though he sounded young, it was still attractive. "I ask again; Where is your sire? Think wisely, because I do not appreciate having to ask twice."

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi's eyes widened hearing him at first, gulping as fear shown in his eyes. A small whimper left him once again, as tears seeped into his eyes. He shook his head a little. "p-please... My sire left me to fend for myself... more likely to die" he whispered. "i didnt know this was your territory" he whimpered. He trembled a little afraid that the man was really going to kill him now, knowing that his sire had left him alone to die.

(Jokers Post)

If he needed to breath, he would have sighed. Honestly, to leave such a newborn to there own devices. "Get up." Stepping back, he turned, looking around a moment before brushing his long hair back and looking back to Nicholi. "I can not leave you here, and as amusing as it would be to see you try and survive this night. I need to get you out of here. Come now."

He wondered what he should do, but for the moment he just needed to get them out of here. Nicholi was to new to be wondering out here alone.

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi's eyes widened as he was told to get up. He sat up with a slight groan, and then got to his feet. Looking towards the man after a long moment as he heard the man say something. He tilted his head to the side a moment hearing that he was to follow after him. He did as he was told and began to follow after where ever this man was leading.

(Jokers Post)

Without saying another word, he turned and wandered out of the cemetery and towards where he was currently living. Faust was usually careful about who he showed his home to, but he figured that Nicholi was easy to deal with should he become a threat.

Rather then the slow pace though, he stopped where there were no humans could see them and turned to Nicholi. "How fast can you move?" Faust wanted to get back, but if Nicholi hadn't learned at least the basics..well..

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi followed after the man, raising a brow as the man stopped and turned to him. Thinking about the question for a short moment. That was one of the first things he figured out himself. "decently fast" he said softly. He had learned it on his own, due to hunting down animals to feed upon, as he had learned before he was turned that they needed blood to survive, But he never had feed upon a human in his life, He couldnt recall why he had never feed upon a human, he guessed it was because he was not able to sway them into coming to him just yet.

(Jokers Post)

"And can you follow?" Faust suddenly moved, appearing on the roof top of the building they'd been standing next too. "I will not slow down for you. If you can keep up. Perhaps I'll teach you. If not.." He let that sentence drift off and gestured his head to the side to silent tell Nicholi to get moving. They had some ground to cover and he wasn't about to waste time.

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi raised a brow. Shaking his head a little. Wasnt that the same thing? was all he thought. But looked up as the man moved, and seemed to dissappear. He looked up hearing him. He frowned a long moment. The man really couldnt stay still could he. He sighed softly, then moved, seemingly to appear behind the man on the roof.

(Jokers Post)

Faust turned, looking at Nicholi as he stopped behind him. HE could see the other move, but..not bad. "Keep up." That said he started moving quickly, over the roofs so as not to draw attention. If he taught Nicholi he'd show him how to move quickly through a crowd without being detected, to appear like any other human, certainly to feed well. Faust could see that Nicholi hadn't drank human blood.

His long red hair floated behind him, and though he didn't move as fast as he could, he kept up a quick enough pace to show he wasn't going to go easy on the newborn.

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi looked up, seeing him look back at him. He nodded as he was told to keep up. Following after the man as they moved over the rooftops. He didnt seem to be having a hard time keeping up with the man, It was only the voice inside of his head, that made it hard to concentrate on what he was doing. He finally had forced a barrier up in his mind, to keep the old memories at bay, so he wouldnt fall behind.

(Jokers Post)

Faust didn't look back again, not until they'd made it across town to the less populated area. Once they came to the last rooftop, he glanced back before letting himself fall off the roof. He landed gracefully on his feet before and walked carefully towards a large gate surrounded by a thick wall. It was tall enough one could see over it from the building they been on. The metal creaked as the gate opened itself, as if recongizing it's master. Then it was a walk up the gravel drive to a large old style house. Though it was old, it was still quite a sight. It also looked as if it had been around for awhile, many people thought it was haunted. They weren't that far off.

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi stopped as he seen the man seemingly fall off the roof, he tilted his head, looking down to see that the man landed on his feet. He paused a long moment, as if debating on trying the same thing, He slowly stepped off the roof, hearing the loud thump his feet made as they touched the ground, groaning softly as pain radiated up his legs for a moment. He looked up as it subsided and followed after the man up the gravel drive. Looking up at the house, he raised a brow, wondering if this was really where the man lived.

(Jokers Post)

He'd heard Nicholi's moments behind him and nearly had to start rubbing his temples. The other was to loud, even a human could notice him. Faust just focused on getting inside, getting Nicholi out of sight so he could think. Nearing the door, he pushed it open and slipped inside. This wasn't his home, but he used it from time to time as a sort of base. Usually when he didn't want someone to know where he really lived. That required a lot of trust.

Turning on his heels he peered at Nicholi. "No, this isn't where I live. But for the time being it will be where you will stay. Thus, I need to keep a close eye on you. Since you're clearly going to be trouble if not taught, I will have to teach you." Faust looked him over. "First, a bath is in order. You smell like rotting flesh and dead animals." He looked him over slowly again before moving through the house again, up a flight of stairs and towards a bathroom. It was dark, but closer inspection showed it was well furnished and taken care of. Old paintings lining some of the walls.

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi raised a brow as he walked threw the doorway into the building. Flinching a little as the man turned to him. His eyes widened. "b-but how!" he started to ask how did the man know what was in his mind before he even asked the question. He raised a brow again listening to him. Forcing himself not to roll his eyes at the comment, but thought to himself -well.. if you lived in a damn cemetery, you would smell like that too- but he kept it to himself. Sighing softly, he shook his head. This wasnt the time to argue with someone he barely even knew. He followed after the man up the flight of stairs, his arms crossed over his chest, he knew the man was getting aggeravated with him, but the man would have to be patient due to him only being turned not long ago, and him not having knowledge of his race.

(Jokers Post)

He didn't share how he knew what Nicholi was thinking, but then, it was almost obvious in Faust's opinion. Walking, he paused only a second to look back at Nicholi when he was thinking about living in a cemetery, but again he didn't say anything, merely looked as if Nicholi should watch his attitude.

Faust stopped outside a door and pushed it open, showing the large bathroom behind it. "This is where you'll clean up." He stepped into the bathroom and looked around to make sure everything that was needed was there. "After, you will come straight to me, no wandering around the house." Though he was getting aggeravated, it would only take a few seconds for him to calm himself. Unless Nicholi did something incredibly stupid. Faust was a patient man, but he did have a bit of a temper at times.

Turning to look at Nicholi, he stared at him for a moment. "Show me the mark."

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi paused a long moment after seeing the look upon the mans face. But then followed after him once again. Raising a thin brow as he listened to the man. He frowned after a long moment, he was begining to think this man was treating him like a child. But shook it off after a long moment. He sighed and turned on the water so it would warm up. Turning he looked up at the man, pausing a long moment as fear seeped into his eyes. Gulping he took off his shirt, letting his gaze fall to the floor. His sire's mark upon his chest, but also his sire's crest was burned into his hip right above the lining of his pants. The crest seemed to glow a faint red, as if something were trying to fight it off to heal the burned skin, but it seemed to be loosing the battle.

(Jokers Post)

A child? Of course he was, that's what Nicholi was. Even if he'd been considered an adult as a human, as a vampire he was no more then a child. To his sire, he would have been his childe. But now it fell upon Faust to do so, even after he had had sworn he would not raise another newborn.

Seeing the fear, Faust wondered what had been put into Nicholi's mind, nothing good it seemed. And as the material fell away, he had no time to take in the well portioned form before his eyes zeroed in on the mark and crest. A knowing realization seemed to flicker in his eyes, as if he recognized it. If asked, the only thing he would say was that Nicholi's true sire was sadistic.

Without asking for permission, he stepped forward and first let his hand over over the mark on Nicholi's chest, before it lowered. This time he did touch his skin, tracing the crest slowly. Faust muttered something, and while the crest didn't stop glowing completely, it seemed to dim a little. "This..this will not go away until you on re-sired. Even then, it's possible it will not completely go away." Faust pressed his palm over the mark and lifted his eyes to Nicholi's face.

"Your previous sire did not treat you well, we shall see if we can fix the damage he's done." It was the only thing he said that gave away that he would indeed teach Nicholi.

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi would look up seeing Faust move close to him, he faught himself not to back away from him. He would close his eyes feeling Fausts hand on the mark on his chest. Raising a brow hearing Faust say something but wasnt able to catch exactly what he had said. He would open his eyes as he would look up at the man. He would nod hearing about being re-sired. He gasped a little, remembering the pain from the first time. But as long as it ment that he would be taught, he wouldnt mind it to badly.

Nicholi would look up as he heard Faust again. "t-thank you" he whispered softly, as he would let his gaze fall to the floor once more.

(Jokers Post)

Nicholi was far to afraid. It would make things difficult for Faust when he went to teach him. How could he teach someone who looked as if he was going to jump out of his skin just because he stepped closer to him? Faust raised an eyebrow at him to his reaction about being re-sired. It wasn't completely necessary, and he wouldn't do it for some time, but it would make sure that there was no way another vampire could get in the way. Especially Nicholi's true sire.

"So you do have manners." Reaching up, he gripped Nicholi's chin and tilted his head back up. "But it'l polite to look at who you are speaking too." Faust's bright eyes looked into Nicholi's quietly for moment. "Interesting." He murmured.

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi raised a brow, looking up at him as his chin was lifted. "Sorry..." he whispered softly. "it's just, what my sire had done to me" he said, sighing softly. "i dont... really know how to act around others" Normally he wasnt this afraid of anyone, but after he was turned, he found himself almost afraid of even his own shadow. The fear was from what his sire had told him, and after his sire had left, he had a lost glint in his eyes. Causing him to look as if he were crying.

(Jokers Post)

Faust let out an unneeded sigh. He was used to acting human, he appeared human to most even if he had an unnatural beauty and there were still vampires who knew him. Not his real name, but that he was not someone you wanted to mess with.

"You'll need to tell me everything he did. I can not teach you if you continue to be afraid." Faust let go of his chin, hand dropping onto his shoulder and pushing it back before moving to his back to straighten up the spine. "You are a vampire. There are few things you have to fear, but that doesn't mean you need to get cocky." He peered at him closely. "Have confidence in yourself, do not let others ridicule you, ignore them. If you ignore them, you will not falter. If you do not falter, you will stay strong."

He took a step back and looked over Nicholi. "Just because your no longer human. Does not mean you have no right to live in this world." Faust finally caught his eyes. "Bath. Come to me when you are done." He turned on his heel, disappearing out of the room with a soft click as the door closed behind him. Faust could still hear Nicholi and smell him, so he had no problems leaving him alone when he went to his study to look over some old books.

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi tilted his head a little, listening to him. Feeling his hand drop to his shoulder for a moment, then being pushed back a little. He was about to say what his sire had done, but was told to get into the bath. He nodded after a long moment. Turning to the tub as Faust had walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. He sighed and looked down at the tub, stripping out of his pants, and then climbed into to tub. Smiling as he would lean back to let the water rush over his shoulder. He had forgotten what warm water had felt like. After a long moment of relaxing in the warm water, he grabbed the soap and started to lather his hands, washing himself, and then rinsing off the soap. Then going to his hair, he washed it and then rinsed it. He pulled the plug on the tub, to drain the water out. Turning he grabbed a towel, and started to dry himself off. He looked towards his clothing on the floor, they were dirty, and barely anything left of them. He frowned wrapping the towel around his waist. sighing he opened the door and then paused a long moment, he wasnt to sure where the man had gone to, but after a long moment, he heard a noise in one of the rooms, he would walk towards it, he would stand in the doorway, watching Faust for a long moment, then would knock a little on the doorframe. "im done with my bath" he whispered softly, leaning against the doorframe.

(Jokers Post)

Faust didn't make his presence unnoticeable, he needed the newborn to be able to find him as easily as possible. Nicholi would learn how to distinguish vampires from humans, sometimes it could be difficult what with some vampires being able to blend in so well.

He was peering through an old book when he heard Nicholi getting out of the bath, but he didn't bother to go to him, rather he wanted to see if the other would actually come to him. Of course, when he realized the other was watching him rather then just knocking right away he nearly turned, but stayed put in his chair, book on his lap.

Glancing over when Nicholi did knock, he paused a moment to see him in nothing more then a towel and Faust couldn't help his eyes slowly looking over the pale form. "I can see that."

"We should find you some clothes, I suppose." Faust murmured after a moment. He stood, simply wearing his trousers and shirt rather then the jacket he'd been wearing before and he'd tied his hair back so it stayed out of the way. "Unless of course you prefer to stay like that." He eyed him, leaning against his doorway so casually.

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi raised a brow as Faust had seemed to notice him. His gaze swept over the man, seeing that he had tied his hair back. -well... he's actually kinda hot...- he thought to himself. He snapped out of his thoughts as he looked up to see Faust towering over him a bit, he blinked and moved a little so that Faust wasnt towering over him anymore. A dark blush raced over his face as he heard the man, letting his gaze fall to the ground. Clearing his throat after a long moment. "Uh... clothes will be ok" he said as he would look back up at him.

(Jokers Post)

The elder vampire paused, eyeing Nicholi as he watched the other look him over as well. It didn't take a genius to figure out what he was thinking just by the look on his face, and Faust allowed a small smirk onto his lips.

Watching him carefully, he was about to scold him like a child for looking down again, but he looked back up just as he was about to. "Come then." Faust looked over Nicholi one last time before slipping past him and back up the stairs to a bedroom near the end of the hall. It looked rather lived in.

Upon entering the room he walked towards a large wardrobe and started looking for clothes that would fit Nicholi.

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi tilt his head to the side a little as he seen the smirk on Faust's lips, a dark blush raced across his face, no doubt the man was about to tell what was on his mind. He made a move to say something, but thought better of it and stayed quiet. Following after the man as he was told to. He stopped as he entered the room, watching Faust as he would dig threw the wardrobe. He sighed softly, letting his gaze fall to the floor, then looked back up at him. "He told me... that i would kill off the race" he murmured softly. "because of something he called a gift" he whispered.

(Jokers Post)

He paused, pulling back to look at him. "It's not easy to kill off a single vampire, let out a whole race." He pulled out a pair of silk pajama pants, holding them in his hand as he walked towards Nicholi. "You speak of a gift." Stopping in front of him, he looked at him thoughtfully.

Faust lowered his eyes, looking at the crest burning into Nicholi's hip.

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi sighed softly, raising a hand s he heard the man speak. Tho he wasnt able to control the gift fully yet, he could control small amounts of it. He closed his eyes for a breif moment, a flicker of a flame started to light in his hand. He opened his eyes to look back up at Faust. "i can only control small amounts of this power... last time i used it, i caused my sire great pain, but it was only an accident and i didnt know i could do this at the time" he whispered softly, closing his hand causing the flame to dissappear as quickly as it had appeared.

(Jokers Post)

His eyes lowered to look at his hand, focusing on it. There was something there, a power being concentrated.. The moment the fire flickered in Nicholi's hand, he paused, a smile stretching across his lips briefly before it was gone. "You're powerful." Faust murmured. "Few vampires gain such gifts. And usually it takes them awhile to gain the little control you've managed to gain." Reaching out, he took Nicholi's hand as the flame disappeared. "I'll teach you how to control it. You mustn't use it unless you have to, it's a dangerous thing, but it's also your greatest protection. Not to be used lightly." Drawing his hand away, he handed Nicholi the pants. "You need to feed, change, then we'll go downstairs. You need to build up your strength and animals will not do that for you."

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi didnt know how to take it, "but..." he started, looking back up at the man. "so... that doesnt mean, im going to kill off the race?" he asked, a confused look on his face, but something more, a happy glint in his eyes. Hoping that he wasnt damned to kill off the race. He took the pants as they were handed to him, nodding after a long moment. But then looked back up at the man. "but i... i've never feed off a human before" he whispered. Before changing into the pants.

(Jokers Post)

"No. As long as you don't go around burning everything." Faust stated. He looked at the emotions flickering across Nicholi's face and nearly damned the others true sire. Honestly, putting such thoughts into a clearly unstable newborn. They must have thought Nicholi was a threat in the end.

He nodded, "I realized this, and it will take some control. But you can't feed off animals the rest of your undead life." Faust glanced at him when he changed, before turning his eyes away and walking towards the door. "Come. We need to get you started right away."

(SasukeUchiha’s Post)

Nicholi listened to him, still confused but he let the thought be buried in the back of his mind. After he changed he looked up at him, nodding he followed after him, letting his mind take his thoughts back to his sire for a long moment. His gaze would look up at the man. "so... everything he said... is a lie?" he asked softly.

(Jokers Post)

Stepping out of the room and down towards another door in the hall, he paused, hand reaching out to open the door before he stopped it, merely laying it on the old wood as he turned his head to look at Nicholi. Faust had hoped not to get into what his true sire said right away. "Everything, in some way or another, is no doubt a lie. It's true, your abilities could be the death of the clan, but it would take quite some time for that to even happen. Fire can burn our bodies. The older we are though, the stronger we are and you'll have to but much stronger then us to be able to kill us. As for everything else...you'll have to tell me exactly what he said to answer you properly."

That said, he pushed the door open and led Nicholi onto a landing, inside was a rather large library, they were on the second floor, not as many bookshelves, merely lining the wall from the door, the other side a railing that looked down at the wide library belong, but a few steps away it came into a bigger area, furniture to the side to leave a large area in the middle. "There are books you need to read. I'll give a few while we wait for our..guest to arrive." He said as he led Nicholi to said area, pausing at a book shelf to pluck a few books off without really glancing at them.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus