S+N Gag comic

Noise Prince

Hey, I hope it's okay with everyone for me to start a new discussion for this, but I don't have enough memory on here to upload the comics in the images or in my own gallery... And this group is how SebbyLora, my Master, and I met, so I thought this would be a fitting place.

I started to make a four-gag comic for SebbyLora, and I came up with a lot more than one idea, so I figured I'd make it an on-going present. I'll post the comics here ^^

And "S+N" is intentional - it's a pun with "S+M" and out initials, SebbyLora and Noise Prince. These comics are somewhat inspired by our... er, playing, but aren't based on anything in particular.

Without further ado, the first comic is for SebbyLora's birthday, as well as a New Year's Present ^^

(Let me know if there is an issue with my posting this here, and I'll remove it)

bLInBKi.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

Finally! Part 2

hbz7unV.png

Also, sorry these are so big! I'm still trying to work on the sizing so the lines look better and it's easier to see over all...

• 5 weeks later...

Another one! A million years later! (Hoping I can get better at the sizes…)

(Goodness the last two look terrible art-wise, but I do make these fast and sloppy, so I guess that's why ><)

Also, hair update… ^^

If anyone actually reads this crap and wants to leave a comment, feel free to :3

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day <3

x7o0T67.png

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus