What are your favorite Hetalia characters?~

Jadeirelandkuyt

Oi everybody! c:

I'll just start a thread with the typicall question, haha.

For me my favorite ones are: Russia, Scotland, China, Hongkong, Macau and the Nordics~

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenovaVII

• yaoi_MiRu

• AkiOTD

• Jadeirelandkuyt

Ha, nice thread. Very typical but perfect question to ask of a starting thread.

Hmmm, I have quite a few characters I like.

Prussia, Austria, Russia, Japan, Greece, Canada, Romano, Nordics and the Baltics.

Not in that order, that was just how I remembered them.

• 3 weeks later...

Oi~

My favorite characters are: Prussia ( as you can see haha~), England, the Nordics, South-Korea, I Love love love the BTT and last but not least Northern Ireland c:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I am a BIG fan of Russia He is just so cute, his personality is the best and I feel that he is just Misunderstood. I mean Prussia bullied him in the past along with Sweden, Denmark and Mongolia but when he does it to others he is classed as evil. :'(

I also love Canada because he is just the cutest.... I will never forget you Matthew xxx

Oh and the Nordics are awesome; my favourite is Iceland though he is emotionless but is just your typical teenager and he is adorable when he calls Norway Oniichan in season 4.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus