Omg!

Lunelill

oh! i've been gone for a long time and never thought that this group would have 20 members!

so proud <3

thank you for joining guys! :D

let's be friends, ne?

anyways, who are your favorite seme/s?

mine are the three semes from Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, all the semes of Mishima Kazuhiko's* works, Sora Hashiba from Sukisho, Soubi from Loveless, and Yuuri from Kyou Kara Maou. There's a lot actually, but I can't seem to remember them all now >.>

*Mishima Kazuhiko is the author of Baby I love you, Papa I love you, Love Neko, Lovers Doll etc.. As you can see her works are mostly "Younger Semes and Older Ukes" which is my favorite type of Yaoi. huehuehue~

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mik

• Limbo

• Lunelill

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I love the whole "Younger Seme & Older Uke." dynamic (like the Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamic) since it's all real life for me ;D

With the exception of "Finder no Hyouteki." series with Asami being my favorite seme. I also love the seme in, "Kohitsuji Project." as well.

• 4 months later...

I am more Seme than Uke. And therefore I prefert Uke than Seme ;) But I really like Sebastian about Kuroshituji ( I love to see Ciel kneeling before the sadic side of Sebastian has hugely class). I'm sorry if isn't a "good group" for speak about that.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus