• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lylia-chan

• DarkenedWind

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

• RebbaNanmi

my favorit moment was when misaki said "i love you" to usagi for the first, time it was in the chapiter where Masaki took Usagi on a date to an amusmant park, to do a research on comunors dates Usagi was apologizing to misaki telling him that he felt very bad for the pseudo rape in first chapiter, than Misaki shut him up saying "but it's okay, because i love you".i loved Usagi's shocked face when he heard it and of course the smexy seens that came after. rabbit13

• 6 months later...

My favorite part of the anime will always be Misaki's and Usami's first kiss.... IT KILLED ME TT W TT

• 1 month later...

I LUV WHEN HIRO-SAN FINALLY TELLS NOWAKI THAT HE LOVES HIM!!!! I TOTALLY CRIED T^T. (and I also LUV the smex scene in the manga) >///<:7yoyo10:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I loved it when the terrorist aiding airing finally got together in manga and anime. I also love when Usagi and Misaki first made love in season 1 and in the manga. When Nowaki and Hiroki first made up love in the library in thr manga and anime

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus