if you get a chance to do a hardcore thing...how far you may go?

ramentan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaoifana

• ambra

• Pweedie

• Asakura-Sama

• 2 months later...

Now thats erotic!! I would go as far as I CAN GO!!! Until my body wears out not even the rising sun will stop me!! Until i collapase!! haha :cuteonion41:

uke fetish :cuteonion50: i love S&M play and i dont know when to stop if i have that chance :cuteonion41: I WISH i have chance to rape uke like takaba :cuteonion45:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

until FOREVER!!! XD

don't care if my partner beg me to stop, don't care if my partner pass out, I will always do it forever!

especially when we play S&M, it must take a LONG..... until FOREVER!!! *smirk*

• 2 weeks later...

Eroo. Hmm if I were a guy.. I would do my uke until he begs for more like his life depended on it. Of course I would hurt him so bad he would be on a verge of death (I am a hardcore sadist when it comes to yaoi.... proud exclamation!). So exactly how far I would go? Until he is beat up, bleeding, begging for more with his body even though he might pass out at any second. And I'd do that foreveeeeeeeer.:hamtaro-005 (4):

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am seke. I will go all the way. I am pervert and I love pain and it doesnt matter how hard you'll fuck me. and i'll do the same to you. Hail hardcore. whahaha.

• 2 months later...

Hmm. Well I would want it to go on as long as possible. And I love S&M play - in my mind, it would be an opportunity worth taking advantage of.

well if it where me I will surely do it until he passed out and couldn't stand up, I'll tie him up, then i'll make him feel pain at first making him cry until he find pleasure in pain and he is the one that's going to beg for it yeah! heheeh!! onion3

and i really love making wild one's down to their knees :_red_fox 9

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus