the prequel to THE BEST YAOI I'VE EVER READ!!!! (even though ive only read 2 T.T)

fierysuzaku

hia~~~ i just finished reading a tyrant who falls in love or.....bouku koisjjfdkjfddrkbjf (i cant spell my own language let alone japanese) and i loved it :D as you might have guest im new to the "majical" world of yaoi so (and i know this has nothing to do with a tyrant who falls in love buuuut someone recomemd some tittles to me :D...oh i have some rules thgh

1.there arnt anyrulz XD naww there are

2. no S&M or bondagey stuff..i will read yaoi if theres some in it buuuutt if the whole things that then no thankyou but that doesnt mean you cant enjoy it XD

3. thats pretty much it no bindage (and no shotacon stuff) and im fine :D pleeeasaaaaaaaaaseee post your comments and help a budding fugioshi (whaddid i tell you bad spelling) also theres a prequel to A tyrant who falls in lve but its shonen ai..is it still worth it

well may all your yaoi be good ones your opinions will be much abliged:cuteonion57: please..answer...........

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yourstalker

• fierysuzaku

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... you could start with Takanaga Hinako sensei's works...

they're pretty safe... by safe of course I meant none of your turn-offs.

Another would be the usual Nakamura-sensei...

Junjou Romantica...

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (a spin off from Junjou Romantica)...

Junjou Mistake (another spin-off from Junjou Romantica)...

Hybrid Child (a bunch of one-shots)...

That's about it considering I'm kinda new with it myself...^_^

Oh... and welcome to the world of yaoi! Enjoy your stay! foxy2

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus