the sweetest scene in all of the series

foodie

Hard to only list one - but the train scene when Takumi is waiting for Gii to arrive. Gii is competing in billiards and its the time for Takumi to visit his dead brother. I like this scene.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeWBeRRy

• Last_sky16

• Ginger

• Awesome_

Well..every series of Takumi-kun have one or more sweetest scenes...It's hard to choose which one is the sweetest one.. I like the chocolate part too, the scene when Misu chase after shingyouji then he says "You'r belong to me", Gii and Takumi in the end of 4 movie..Aaarrrgghh...so many! :banhbao29:

I have a lot of favourites scenes but if I must choose only one then :

Gii and Takumi: the scenes in the music room

Misu and Shin: when Misu told Shin not close to much to Takumi because it irritates him.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I loOved when misu dragged shingyouji to the fitting room and started putting on the shirt for him. They way he asked shingyouji out on a date was just sooo sweet and it's probably the first time he has been the most honest and passionate toward shingyouji after realising his feelings.

Also when they shared the chocolate.. that was hot as hell fk.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus