6th movie about them....how is it???

lavtc123

well u could make ur own....but i forgot how...Hama san told me before but my memory...=='''

maybe Pampai could create one...she create lots of screen shot from Pure....

i dunno whether people will agree with me...demo...i think shingyouji's character is the strongest...

eventhough he was hurt by Misu too many times but his love towards Misu nver fade...

if i were him...i would probably gave up and worse...i will cry my heart out...

i knew Misu loves him but i cant hold myself from feeling sorry to shingyouji becoz he gotta went through so much pain juz to be loved...

gosh poor bunny...T^T

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• Ginger

• rotten boy

i once thought bout this kinda twist..what if...

One day Misu hurt shingyouji so badly and made shingyouji cries so hard till he wished tht he never met him...

and woosh...itz like a twist...shingyouji's dreams comes true...

only Misu remembered everything...the way shingyouji loves him...

him and only him...but now itz a twist...shingyouji forgot everything bout tht...

the world turns upside down...Misu is the one who will be in pain...

chasing his lover around and tries to make him remember everything...Misu is the one who is in broken heart state...all the pain that shingyouji's felt is now his....*wtf*

gosh...my mind went too far ady...lol

itz like im writing a story here...ahahahahahah

waaah! i hope Pampai does one and then post the pics here on our album. YAY!!!!

oh and speaking of hama-san, did you see what she did for my MisuShin poem "Love Undefined"? i'll post the image on our group album. :)

aha! i like that idea you came up with. there is great potential there.

i could make something of it if you'll let me. hehe! i really need some ideas and suggestions for a new Pureness story. :)

but didn't you say you wanted something happy for them? :D

yes i totally agree Shingyouji is actually the strongest character. he has been through a lot of things in his personal life and then falling in love with someone like Misu who does not show his affection towards him easily. it's like Shingyouji has to earn them constantly. he tries so hard but STILL Misu does not give him what he wants. well i'm only speaking for the way it appeared in Pure and Bibou no Detail.

ahahaha....i will be grateful if u wanna take my idea...

i never thought it will be a gud idea..becoz itz just my weird imagination...but im happy if u take it as an idea...

i think somehow there's people who think the same as i am...

and also somehow itz kinda revenge for Misu???...ahahaha..im trully going mad....

demo i wanna read something happy bout them 1st....u could write the other one anytime later...^^

yup...itz my view from both of the movie too...Misu really tries hard to hide his feeling..

maybe he thinks "His heart is mine to break" but somehow i feel so sorry to shingyouji...

as a female we r more sensitive bout this knd of matter...but

his stone-hearted plus cold love toward shingyouji makes them so special...

they make us wondering and wanting to know bout them more and more...

That is so true! I want to know more and more too! I love hard heart Misu. Maybe because I'm a bit like him. :D I'm a bit distant so I seem cold sometimes but I'm not. I was watching the dressing room scene again.... (heh heh never get tired of it) and I noticed that when Shingyouji says "I love you Arata-san" Misu's face changes just a bit - a tiny smile in his eyes. I got so excited LOL What a nut I am.

:hamtaro-005 (5):

Well Misu makes MisuShin couple became unique...the way he love shingyouji makes us sometimes mad...

Ginger is like that??? wow what a cool personality!!!! *amazed*

LOVE THAT SCENE!!! from there we could see how much Misu loves his cute bunny...

and yeah!!! i realized thay tiney naughty smiles too!!!! gosh!!! and i also realize that before the kiss Shingyouji face is a bit about to cry...

*gonna watch it again*

we all LOVE Tanabata Day, heheh! but one of my most favorite scenes in the clothes shop was watching Shingyouji's face when Misu told him to put on the clothes he chose. Misu looking so serious like it was nothing. Shingyouji had that nervous smile to his face.

it was priceless. i love it! i love it when Misu pushed him inside the changing room.

i was like....Oh Shingyouji....Misu got you where he wants you to be and you can't escape. muhahahahahha!!! XD

yojichan...did u realize that in the making of there's a scene where Misu take off shingyouji's shirt forcefully???

the scene should be included in the movie!!!! thatz gonna be AWESOME!!!!

Ahaha...i really luv when Misu pushed shingyouji into the fitting room... somehow i think itz funny plus hot...

a rare funny scene that we could find only in Pure...>w<

yah! yah! ahahahahah!! love it!

it's very Misu thing to do that. forcefully...yey!!! so seme! ♥

you know i wanna have a ring tone with Shingyouji's voice going ...

"ARATA-SAN!" the way he greeted Misu inside the Executive Room. it's so cute and sweet. waaaah! ♥

wuwuwuw.....that cute voice???..i want it too...>.<

but i dunno how to get it...

my laptop has just formatted so the software that could cut the voice into a ringtone is gone..T^T

gosh...that voice surely melts Misu eventhough his face was like ( -____-''')

and he even says.."Ah..itz you again..." i know he love that voice...ahahha

ahahahhaha!!

can you imagine that voice going on and on as the phone rings?

waaah!

i will let it keep ringing so i has an excuse to listen to Shingyouji.

my current ring tone now is Takumi when he answered moshi moshi..Gii from Bibou no detail's first scene. :) so nice. i rem i was so happy when i had it because i was so addicted to Bibou no Detail.

i think i will break my phone for replaying it days and nights...lol

gosh that voice will keep replaying even in my mind....and i think my final exam will be doomed...ahahaha

the voice will keep playing even when my teachers are teaching...ahahahaah

yeah i remember tht takumi's voice...wuwuwu...the 1st part of Bibou no Detail...ahahaha

gosh that voice will keep replaying even in my mind....and i think my final exam will be doomed...ahahaha

yeah i remember tht takumi's voice...wuwuwu...the 1st part of Bibou no Detail...ahahaha

• 7 months later...

Hi ArataxShingyouji fans!

I'm really glad that there are a lot of people who love this couple too onion0

After watching Pure I'm totally captivated by this couple <3!

I hope that they'll appear also in next Takumi movies, I'd like to see how their relationship evolves... :cuteonion45:

• 2 weeks later...

OMOMFOMOFomfomofmgPLZ

PLZ PLZ BABA

NAKED. BED AND YOUR PET. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee -DIES- I JUST Finished WATCHING PURE AGAIN. GOD. THAT SCENE. GahhhhH.... I love this post!!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
OMFOMFOMOFMFFffffffggg it captured the scene so beautifully. - cries happily-

if the 6th movie is about ArataxShingyouji that would AMAZING!! im pretty that they were the 2nd couple that was also loved and since dai-chan and mao-chan did graduate im pretty sure there are people out there who are expecting a continuation between ArataxShingyouji because everyone wasnt clear about their relationship even in the 5th movie so im crossing my fingers because i want it about ArataxShingyouji LOL!! i cant wait!!

• 1 year later...

Yes...I am also one of their fans and i really really really hope for the sixth movie of them. And i found some of the fan fic stories about misu and shingyouji.wooooooooow i wish they would able to make one of them as a movie cz it has all the elements which we look for.so like it is said earlier we just have to keep waiting.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus