lets talk bout zenbu no taiki ~ x3

aah, what sud i say... my english is soooo bad, so i dun hav confidence to start this actually,, but,, we're here to have fun rit, just be yourself and free to express your love for our cute bunny...

hai, se no!! :hamtaro-005 (23):

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• Ginger

• pampai

• yojichan

What can I say? I've watched the kiss scene at least 30 times:hamtaro-005 (5):

it's a bit embarrassing to be so taken with movie characters but they are just so darn cute!:hamtaro-005 (6):

i never fell in love madly to any characters but misuxshigyouji broke the record...gosh first time watch Pure trailer and there's a scene where shingyouji's smiling...and..i was like "Who s this???...woosh...i fell in love!!!! and after i watch Pure im totally in love with the couple...i ady luv Baba chan since the 3rd movie...so this makes my love for misuxshingyouji is so Pure...lol...a CUTE person like Taiki really matches the HOT Baba chan!!!!! i cant close my eyes without looking at Taik's pics...crazy isnt it??? ^______^

Just watched the kissing scenes again:hamtaro-005 (6): How is ti I never get tired of those two? LOL The passion is clearly there between them. I was thinking about why Misu treats Shingyouji the way he does - He loves him that is clear in the changing booth but he is not the kind of man who can say such things out loud. But even mousey Shingyoui needs to hear that he is wanted and needed sometimes, I felt so sad when Misu woke up in the infirmary and looked for his little possession, it is hard to be sick and alone. I hope they get a movie of their own or better yet a DRAMA!! You know like 9 or 10 episodes of kisses and stuff.... rabbit16 That would be so sweet :D Those kisses are just the hottest!

Ginger....one word....AGREE!!!!! gosh...Misu is a kind who didnt show his love....somehow i feel quite sad for shingyouji becoz he gotta express all his emotions...in the same time i feel proud of him...being in a troubled family might cause him to not believe in love...bit somehow there's something bout Misu makes him feel loved....if i were him i might be giving up...but he hold on for 2 years..saiko ne??? gosh DORAMA??? Ginger why dun u direct one??? im so dying to watch them again...ONE HOT KISS IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!

LOL I know there is no real big money in BL but I wish there was.Then they would make a lot more of these movies. :hamtaro-005 (8): If I had money I would go for it!

Shingyouji has a tender heart but he's also strong because he can put up with grouchy Miso. I hope we can see Miso say that he loves Shingyouji, that would be so sexy especially if it's followed by a hot kiss:hamtaro-005 (6):

yeaa, i agree.. shingyouji has a strong heart.. omg, It felt like i wanna be like him if i fall in love, even it hurts... but thats the meaning of pure love ... also misu, he has his own way to express his love for shingyouji..

this couple sud given a chance for another story...more like too dig how deep is their love for each other.. omg im not content before i cud see misu jealousy feeling,, no to hayama, but other guy hhahaha... like yojichan fanfic X3 ~

etto,, i found in weibo a pic, baba and taiki ,, its from nico2 douga show,, i wish i cud watch it... ;_____;

omg what arr they talkin about.... uuuuuuuuuugh....

62d38300gw1dk7n14dlxjj.jpg

7b130120gw1dk7v49murmj.jpg

7b130120gw1dk7v0qzy9cj.jpg

yeah...u know what i wish i could have a heart like taiki's...he's so strong and not giving up easily...i wish i could feel the pure love by my own... gosh their love is so beautiful...most beautiful ever...even a normal girlsxboys love are not that pure...if there is any continuation movie bout them i couldnt be more tht grateful...like Pampai i wish to see the jealousy and true love of Misu too...and Pampai...that pic is damnly CUTE!!!! they look like a MARRIED COUPLE...when was that??? gosh...*faint*

Omo they are so darling!! It gave me a nosebleed LOL (not really but you know what I mean :D) I would also love to see Misu get jealous and have to stand up to keep his little pet by his side :) I wonder if they are really a couple cuz that is the feeling I get from this. Maybe I will try and write some fanfic for these two Heehee. Maybe we should try and write a group fanfic. where each person puts in something with a central theme that we decide on first. Yikes I haven't written anything in so long I'm not sure I still could write something that makes sense. I can sure get inspiration watching those two hot kiss scenes <blushes>

YATTA!!! Ginger r u gonna write bout them??? as misuxshingyouji or as taikibaba??? OMG IM SO EXCITED AFTER HEARING THT!!!!! i feel like i wanna jump around and scream...hmm group fanfic??? sounds cool but my eng is not very good...wuwu...i wish my grammar is good...ToT

ohoho...Pampai's pic alwys made me feel too excited...my imagination ran wild today...i dreamt that in the pic...

Baba chan and Taiki were announcing their 'special' relationship to public...

gosh...i still cant get my dream off my mind yet...=='''

im soooo distracted....gosh BabaTaiki couple couod make me went crazy just like tht...lol

I hadn't thought about writing about the real world guys - O.O They look so comfortable together, I guess that makes sense considering what they have filmed together! :) Just thinking about that gave me the shivers LOL :hamtaro-005 (5):

LOL....gosh u are so affected....aahahaha...well at first when filming Pure there'sa bit awkwardness between them...but on the 5th movie they r so close!!! have u watch t-k 5 making of??? gosh they are so lovey dowey together...like a REAL lover....*melts*

I have watched some of it but I try not to watch the "making of" before I watch the movie because then I spend the movie thinking about what I have seen in the"making of" video. I'm not strong at keep the two separate. LOL I can't wait to see the 5th movie - I will watch without subs, the is how excited I am about it

what makes me more excited is Shingyouji's new hair...he is tptally became CUTER!!!

gosh with his chubbier face and wearing the red shirts...he's totally melts me down....i wanna pinch him!!!! such a cute bunny!!!

plus...in th making of...taiki did a 'love arrow' to baba chan and baba chan accept it...

gosh then photoshoot baba chan plays with taiki's tie...

attachment.php?attachmentid=5915

im so in love!!!!

Omo what a hot couple!! They look more grown up - taller and more manly LOL I cannot get enough of those two - Kawaiiiiiiii!!! Things a little hectic over here - :( but when things slow down I'll try and write something for these two hot boys rabbit16

well wish u luck there...ahahaha hell ya...they grown up a lot!!! the pic that Pampai posted before is after Pure...they really became closer...

and thatz wht make them more cute!!!....(>.<)

i cant take my eyes off them...

did you see that,, babachan put the tie not under his jacket but in INSIDE taiki shirt...his hands looks like roaming under taiki shirt to put the tie inside ,, it makes me imagine wrong stuff lol X3~

aH .. I FOUND THIS PIC............! ! ! *DIES*

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.jpg

I dunno where this came from...a magazine? but i found it from this site ,,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i saw many taiki stuff here,, but i cant seem understand how to register.... soo.. duhh somebody help mee.. >__<;;;

anou about the page..my honey had registered it for me..demo she said we gotta wait for 1 day..

becoz it needs an activation message from the creator...so i will wait patiently and tries not to ask too many...somehow she's acting weird these days...worrying so much here...*wtf im talking bout??* =='''

anou about the page..my honey had registered it for me..demo she said we gotta wait for 1 day..

becoz it needs an activation message from the creator...so i will wait patiently and tries not to ask too many...somehow she's acting weird these days...worrying so much here...*wtf im talking bout??* =='''

EEEH?? what do you mean worrying so much?? ... am i disturb something on you? ^^;;;

ah jun,, i know where this is from,, its from visual boys, baba ryouma x naito taiki 2 shot special at 8 July 2011 there's a vid and other stuff .. i dunno where i cud found this... T___T

here look

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

there's other cute pics..demooo so tiny...ah, look at taiki sleeps in babachan shoulder *kyun*

duhh,, i am sooo holding back my scream now... hhaha

I dunno...maybe not...ahaha...itz not u for sure...maybe im too much into taiki??..wat u think??..maybe i should hang out with her more after this..

kyaaa!!!! totally cute!!! so lovely!!! im totally melts...gosh i wish i know someone who could find all this stuff...

they are so sweet...why cant they get together for real...lol

yea,, it was happened to me also XD~ im sooooooo into taiki i forgot anythin else,,, hhaha every single time i open my browser there's only taiki taiki and taiki in my head soo... but, my honey seems understand it after i ..uhh.. what i was doin last time to calm down her anger? lol i forgot,, i was sayin shouldnt worry so much coz this just a fandom stuff ,, a different meaning as i love my honey.. ^^;;

LOL...so sweet..>.<

we are so a cocky type...different from both of u..well she'll be better i think...itz just a stress that controlling us...homeworks and school projects plus our frustration towards addmath...it could affect us...

well...letz not talk bout it...it makes me feel down...=='''

gosh...the pic of taiki sleeping with baba chan is totally nosebleeding u know....

i really want it in a bigger size...damn it!!! that page didnt help anything at all...!!!!...SHIT

the pic where Baba chan looking at taiki also heart-melting...gosh..is it possible??...there's another movie???...itz soooo full of anxious..

did you see that!! taiki and babachan look so comfort now... they relation already so close maybe coz the magazine ask them for it hahaha,,, demoo.. i really hope from here we cud see them together in some other works in time ahead.. like doin some movie or butai stuff...yaa makin them closer than before~

duhhh,,,, i saw An Assassin trailer and suddenly my mind imagine taiki was there.......... i think my head full of story between babaryou the assassin and taiki as a student who accidentally love the bad guy who kidnaped him to kill someone..... damn this is so killing meeeee.... i want babataiki fic like hell nowwwww ><;;;;

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus