Favorite movie?

Pigrabit

Takumi-kun%203.jpg

Well I haven't yet seen Takumi-kun 4th and 5th movie ;__;

But so far my favorite movie is 2nd: Takumi-kun Series: Niji Iro no Garasu

I love Takumi-kun's actor Mao ♥ And it's way too cute when he gets jealous about Gii *--* ♥ And this movie isn't so depressing as the other 2, but I can't wait to see 4th and 5th <3

I also liked a lot of Takumi-kun Series: Bibou no Detail, because just watching it hurted my heart and felt like hugging Takumi-kun all the way ;___; ♥ Cried in that movie.. heh : D: DDD <3

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sumiya

• panda16

• Andro

• Bou

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Takumi Kun! :D

I liked all the 4 parts! But I think my favorite part was part 3.. I don't know.. maybe because it was the hottest :D

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched the 4th movie Pure !!! It was soooooo good ;____; ♥ My heart was gonna burst and I just cried while watching it XDDDD But I still love Hamao so I will stick with the 2nd movie <3 tho.... Hamao is very good looking in the 3rd movie, he's like.... angry XD <3

I liked the 4th part as well, but my favorite is still the 3rd! <3 It was the hottest of all 4 series, still drooling just when I think about it :D

• 3 weeks later...

To me I liked them all, However, if i am not mistaken the actors that played Gii and Takumi in 2-4 are different than the Gii and Takumi from the first one. If I has to pick though, I think 3 Because the relationship was tested more and the fact that they were able to overcome that made it all the more beautiful.

I like both 2nd and 3rd part ( a little bit more for 3rd part bcoz its so hot 8D).... but I have to admit that Mao in Niji Iro no Garasu is the cutest~ esp his expression when he got jealous ^^

i like the part which the 2nd movie shows the misunderstanding between Gii & Takumi...

i like the part in the 3rd movie which Gii ran after Takumi...

and in the 4th movie, MisuXShingyouji cos!

so basically, there isn't a movie that i dun like. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I saw the 4 movies.... Like a few of you.... It's the 3th movie that I really liked... I even past a Tissue box when I watched it ... :F

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My favorite is the 3rd one, it's just so emotional and cute but I also really like the 4rth one, The 5th one was good too :hamtaro-005 (12):

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus