• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andro

• rebel_human

• Nena21

• grimmjess

I like both. I believe neither is better than the other. It all depends on what you're in the mood for. Sometimes you're in the mood for the hot steamy sex and sometimes you're in the mood for just the hint, the romance and the funny scenes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think a little bit of both in the same manga is exciting and more interesting..

cause if there is shonen-ai in a yaoi manga keeps you anticipating when the

s** is gonna happen...

haha but it doesn't answer the question...

so I guess, yaoi, it is?

haha...

I'm in a yaoi-related site after all...

BWAHAHAHA!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Nyuchanxx

i love them both but if i hateto choose it would definatly be yaoi the sounen-ai story lines are great and cute but i love the yaoi love scenes talk about hot!! and the yaoi charecters are super sexy!!foxy2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like yaoi coz sometimes shonen ai is nothing just like a close friends ...only kisss not sirously love ...i dint me not love but ...if u say yaoi is so sweet have. Sex full of kiss ...but shonen ai ahh gosh i dont know how explane ...!! Hmm ..*smile* ..i read shonen ai but..os loke nothing ,like number ,genres of number have shonen ai but in the story nothing shonen ai ...but i read shonen ai than yaoi coz my sis dont like if i read yaoi coz have. A sex ..ewww..but i like ..hehehe

• 1 month later...

If it's me, I would prefer YAOI of course! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Well, maybe because it includes a level further than kissing >.> Shounen-ai is good too but still...I want to see the 'process' after all :hamtaro-005 (15):

• 2 months later...

I love both...umm..but i think that yaoi is better because sometimes in shounen-ai the two guys are so hot that sometimes it is so frustrating that they don't do anything other than kiss or hold hands

• 1 month later...

I love both shounen-ai and yaoi but the problem with shounen-ai is that, its a shallow version of love between bxb. Yaoi covers the deeper version and there are some shounen-ai moments in yaoi. All in all, YAOI IS BETTER!! :hamtaro-005 (13):

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

i love both! :leaf15: but for me Yaoi fulfills the story of shounen ai :In love: I really really love both Yaoi/Shounen Ai. Kyaaaa! :Jumping around:

• 2 months later...

I love both, but recently, i'm hooked with shounen ai, sometimes i got piss 'cause i badly wanted to end up them in bed, like the hardcore thingy that you'd only found in yaoi, well, the plot doesn't matter to me at all. i love both. huhu TT___TT

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think yaoi is better; sure some Shounen-Ai series have been good but I think they would've been much better had there been more sexual tension in the air between characters as well as romance!

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus