Sign in to follow this  
Lyemons

What is everyones favourite Yaoi Manga and Anime?

Plagiarus

I love viewfinder! I also love Aijin Incubus. I come here to find new manga and anime and if I can't download it here I find it somewhere else, but I mainly read and download from here.

saint

for manga it would have to be super lovers and for anime i would say gravitation or sekaiichi hatsukoi

toby2663

for manga no over all favorite but for anime Junjou Romantica and Gravity .for down loading here first then if not available search else where

Chibi-Seme Chidori

Hmmm... well, I like Gorgeous Carat, Kizuna and also Koisuru Boukun among many others.

Kirepapa is quite cute as well.

Miharu.187

yaoi anime is good but yaoi manga is even better ;)

reika101

Aside from liking Viewfinder, I love Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Tight Rope, and Maiden Rose (I think that's what it's called). Totally fell head over heals watching these. What really got me to start watching and not just reading was Viewfinder though. That's why it is numer 1 on my list! leaf3

soraxx25

:leaf6:mine is junjou romantica, sekai ichi hatsukoi, elektel delusionleaf2, and my most fav is Viewfinder and Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru:leaf15:..oh and of course super loversrabbit13 and the list could go on and on. and for anime its also junjou romantica, sekai ichi hatsukoi, Viewfinder, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru:7yoyo10:.

Rush

I know loveless really isn't a Yaoi but I do love that one, but I also like Viewfinder & Junjou Romantica.

mongmong

My all time favourite would definitely be Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi because of reason and also Enzai mostly because I totally love the game as well.

Musica

anime?.. junjou romantica all the way! still hoping for a season 3...oh and winter cicada...i cried a lot watching that one...

manga,, i have a long list..but what always pops into my head when asked is "Katekyo!" and Koisuru Boukun...

crimson_yin

My favorite manga would be Totally Captivated and Viewfinder! :hamtaro-005 (8):

If it's anime, of course it would be Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi :hamtaro-005 (6): Well I have a long list of favorite mangas and anime so the spaces here wouldn't be enough :p

Mikoto Yukata

koisuru boukun, junjou romantica,and sekaiichi hastukoi!!!!!!! XD

Miss Blank

Junjou romantica and Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi!

both manga and anime is awesome!❤

Tohru

My favorite manga would be Crimson spell, For the anime I'd say junjou romantica

Sakuralo

my favourite one is old... NO MONEY!...i love it with a passion n then it would be ,,,,,THE TYRANT WHO FELL IN LOVE

usagi miki

i like JR too ^^

but i have no time for watching or reading it until the new one come

it's hurt me... :cuteonion46:

usagi miki

but, in manga, i like super lovers the most!! hahaha :cuteonion41:

Helya

My favourite manga and anime is Koisuru Boukun.

And anime would be Junjou romantica and Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi as well.

Cherrydiamond

my fav is Junjou romantica , s-friend and katekyo

rin1599283737

Koisuru Boukun and Junjou Romantica.

aeryn13

First yaoi I read remains my favourite juat because it was the first, i guess. Hard to choose another favourite when there are so many I love. So for me its Aisaretaino by yamakami riyu. I would mention viewfinder as a close second lol

Guest KatsMH

My favourite shounen-Ai anime is Gravitation. Then I like watching JR, SH and recently like watching Super Lovers. I watch them online but my favourite yaoi mangas I read at mangapark.me

hiddenmeee

For manga, I'm a big fan of Yamamoto Kotetsuko-sensei and Ogawa Chise-sensei works! Love to see how both these sensei develops the plots throughout all their works. Never a disappointment :In love: definitely recommended to read!~ leaf4

I don't really watch yaoi anime though :cuteonion50:

Lyemons

The manga which I have no problem to read over and over again is Koisuru Boukun because their development of the story is stable and the connection between the main character is so sweet also I like manhwa Totally captivating :leaf15:

For the anime of course Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi :cuteonion7:

Just wishing they will make Crimson Spell become anime series they will be Awesome fantasy/action/yaoi anime ever onion4

Sign in to follow this