What is everyones favourite Yaoi Manga and Anime?

Lyemons

I love viewfinder! I also love Aijin Incubus. I come here to find new manga and anime and if I can't download it here I find it somewhere else, but I mainly read and download from here.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFan1994

• Rei

• rotten boy

• usagi miki

• 2 weeks later...

for manga no over all favorite but for anime Junjou Romantica and Gravity .for down loading here first then if not available search else where

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Aside from liking Viewfinder, I love Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Tight Rope, and Maiden Rose (I think that's what it's called). Totally fell head over heals watching these. What really got me to start watching and not just reading was Viewfinder though. That's why it is numer 1 on my list! leaf3

• 5 months later...

:leaf6:mine is junjou romantica, sekai ichi hatsukoi, elektel delusionleaf2, and my most fav is Viewfinder and Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru:leaf15:..oh and of course super loversrabbit13 and the list could go on and on. and for anime its also junjou romantica, sekai ichi hatsukoi, Viewfinder, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru:7yoyo10:.

• 1 month later...

My all time favourite would definitely be Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi because of reason and also Enzai mostly because I totally love the game as well.

anime?.. junjou romantica all the way! still hoping for a season 3...oh and winter cicada...i cried a lot watching that one...

manga,, i have a long list..but what always pops into my head when asked is "Katekyo!" and Koisuru Boukun...

My favorite manga would be Totally Captivated and Viewfinder! :hamtaro-005 (8):

If it's anime, of course it would be Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi :hamtaro-005 (6): Well I have a long list of favorite mangas and anime so the spaces here wouldn't be enough :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

First yaoi I read remains my favourite juat because it was the first, i guess. Hard to choose another favourite when there are so many I love. So for me its Aisaretaino by yamakami riyu. I would mention viewfinder as a close second lol

• 1 year later...

My favourite shounen-Ai anime is Gravitation. Then I like watching JR, SH and recently like watching Super Lovers. I watch them online but my favourite yaoi mangas I read at mangapark.me

For manga, I'm a big fan of Yamamoto Kotetsuko-sensei and Ogawa Chise-sensei works! Love to see how both these sensei develops the plots throughout all their works. Never a disappointment :In love: definitely recommended to read!~ leaf4

I don't really watch yaoi anime though :cuteonion50:

• 3 weeks later...

The manga which I have no problem to read over and over again is Koisuru Boukun because their development of the story is stable and the connection between the main character is so sweet also I like manhwa Totally captivating :leaf15:

For the anime of course Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi :cuteonion7:

Just wishing they will make Crimson Spell become anime series they will be Awesome fantasy/action/yaoi anime ever onion4

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus