Have You Read The Koisuru Boukun Doujinshi?

yourstalker

Well, I tell ya guys..theres a doujinshi..Moringa and Sepai were like half animals..

Moringa was a Kuma..he had cute ears..and Senpai was..I forgot what he was but still so cute! XD

Hope You guys can read it! XD

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nena21

• iheartmusic1607

• KoreWaWatashiDesuXI

• Lavi

Yes, I have read it! It is great! One Day in The forest! It is available in the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and also there are updates and all the new chapters can be found there as well :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Here you go you guys :D

For iheartmusic1607 :

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I actually read the first chapter of KB awhile ago and didn't like it. I recently found this doujinshi and forgot that I had read it, re-downloaded it and fell in love! :'D I'm so glad you guys are sharing it here because maybe it will help someone discover or rediscover how great this series is ^__^

• 1 month later...

i did read it was intereting and cute, but still the manga its better, i hope if the mangaka decide to do another doujin base on them i hope dont have anything like half animal and more of when the friends and the family are reunited cuz, those moment are very hilarious.

• 5 weeks later...

yes..O.O souichi was preggy and moriginaga (yeah i know i spelt the names wrong) had a mullet (the hairstyle from the cariest decade ever):hamtaro-005 (15):.........and thats why you never read doujins unless you want a 45% chance of bieng scared for life..if never read any good ones D: could someone help with a link

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus