Something More Than Just Physical (The Orphan & BunBunTheCatSnake)

BunBunTheCatSnake

When Adam heard about Gabriel's sister's pregnancy, he couldn't figure out where it came from but he felt really excited about the thought somehow. Maybe it was the idea of a family forming around Gabriel. Adam was aware that he had a tendency of thinking too far ahead by himself, but he hoped that the prospect of having a family of his own did not repulse Gabriel.

"Imagining you cradling the baby in your arms when it pops out puts a smile on my face." Adam admitted, chuckling a little. He felt kind of shy saying it aloud, but it was true. "I think having a fussy sibling is nice, rather than not caring at all. My older sister is abroad right now and we hardly talk."

When Gabriel expressed how much he was looking forward to seeing the monkeys to the point that he would go home crying if he wouldn't, Adam wanted to reach over the table and hold his hand, or cup his face, just anything. He was just so adorable, Adam couldn't ever seem to help himself. "I wouldn't mind having you cry on my shoulder." The young CEO stared into Gabriel's eyes. "I want to be there for you always, whenever you need me."

Was that too cheesy? He didn't care though.

Gabriel's reaction to the mention of a gift was unexpected for Adam. It wasn't anything special at all. It was just something he prepared a long time ago when they were still fuck buddies and things were going well. The young Adam back then thought that him asking out Gabriel would end happily, that they'd become boyfriends and that one day they could go on trips together.

"Don't worry about it. If you want to get me anything, you can freestyle it." Adam assured Gabriel when the secretary said his thanks, looking somewhat pressured about not having prepared anything. "I'll treasure it, whatever you give me."

Just then the food was served. The young CEO said his thanks along with Gabriel. "Are you a good cook, Gabe?" Adam asked when Gabriel said that he was going to learn cooking the dish. He didn't know that Gabriel could become even more attractive at this point. How is it that no one has asked him out yet? Adam couldn't get it. He didn't tear his eyes away from Gabriel as he ate off the secretary's fork.

"The longton sayur is delicious, but it's a bit heavy for me. Since I'm not used to eating breakfast anymore." Adam said as he carefully took a rice cake from his dish and offered it to his secretary.

"This is really good." Adam mumbled as he chewed. Not good, his face felt hot. He was probably blushing right then. Exchanging bites of their food? It was such a couple thing to do. Is he doing this on purpose or...

"Gabe, um... when you try cooking that dish, do you think you could let me taste it first?"

There was no harm in asking, right? And he just subtly suggested to visit Gabriel's place. Just to hang out, of course. Nothing more. Adam was going to make sure to behave. Unless Gabriel wanted to do more.

Thinking ahead on our own again, aren't we?

The voice in Adam's head was mocking. He ignored it and went ahead with his meal. Despite not being used to eating breakfast anymore, he still managed to finish the whole thing, soup and all. Those extra laps in the pool this morning had exhausted him more than he thought.

"I'm going to head down to my room now." Adam told the secretary when they both finished their food. It was really nice to have this kind of memory with Gabriel and it put him in a good mood. Maybe that's why he blurted out whatever he was thinking.

"Do you wanna come with me?"

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BunBunTheCatSnake

• The Orphan

Adam seemed... sentimental today. Gabriel didn't really know how to feel about it. On one hand it was really sweet, and then on another hand it make him feel really awkward. Gabriel wasn't one to be open about his feelings, so it was weird seeing Adam being so sincere. The fact that he had a gift for him made him all the more anxious, yet Gabriel felt compelled to get him one as well. It was only the polite thing to do after all. He just had to make sure it wasn't anything that would give Adam the wrong idea. Gabriel and Adam were just friends... friends that occasionally slept together.

Gabriel was mid-chew when Adam asked him about his culinary skills. He quickly chewed, which seemed to be a lot slower than his usual chew speed, before he gave an uncertain shrug. "I guess," Gabriel answered after he swallowed. "I've been on my own since... I was pretty young, so I guess I've picked up a few skills." Between Eliza and Gabriel, he was the best cook. On the days that Eliza and Fabian invited Gabriel over to dinner, it was always Fabian who cooked their meals. Even before they got together, Gabriel was usually the one to cook for Eliza. "They're not like... gourmet, but it's food." Gabriel shoveled another bite into his mouth, before he took a quick peek out the window.

It honestly worried Gabriel that Adam didn't eat breakfast anymore. Breakfast was honestly his favorite meal of the day, and he couldn't imagine his life without it. Adam was a CEO though... maybe he just didn't have much time? Maybe... he should start bringing in Adam some breakfast? No... he'd get the wrong idea. Gabriel leaned forward just a bit to take a bite off of Adam's fork, the tastes making him melt slightly. "Fuck... That's so good..."

When Adam asked him if he could try recreating this dish, Gabriel's eyes widened just a bit. He looked down, before his eyes flashed up. "It worries me that you don't eat breakfast," Gabriel said, trying to sound as uninterested as possible. "Why don't you just come over for breakfast once in a while? Not like every day, but like once a week or so. It's nothing fancy, but you'll at least get some breakfast." Gabriel liked cooking for people, though it made him a little anxious that Adam would be in his apartment.

After Gabriel finished his meal, he leaned back in his chair and sipped his coffee. "Fuck that was good," Gabriel said, clearly satisfied. He would say that this meal was better than sex, but nothing was better than sex. When Adam announced he was headed up to his room, Gabriel chugged the last bit of his coffee before he sat it down. His eyes darted up at him when Adam invited him back to his room.

Gabriel gave Adam a half smile. "Sure," Gabriel said as he fixed his glasses. "I want to compare our rooms together." Besides, this could end in only one way. Gabriel had to make it up to Adam for last night, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so. He looked Adam up and down, "What do you want to do while we're there?" Gabriel asked softly, his fingertips just barely touching Adam's.

Andika walked up to the table with a leather checkbook in hand. "Alright, here's you're check." He said as he sat it onto their table. "It was really a pleasure. Have a nice date!" Andika said with a large smile, before walking away to tend to other tables.

"Really?"

Adam was incredulous when Gabriel offered to eat breakfast at his place after expressing concern about how much Adam was eating. "I'll go. I'll definitely go." This was a bit too good to be true but Adam wasn't mature enough to remind himself that Gabriel probably didn't mean anything more than what it was. Maybe he was just being polite and going along with the conversation.

He curses when he's really satisfied. I'll take note of that. Adam was thinking, when Gabriel took him out of his thoughts again. "What I want to do...?" He trailed off. The feel of Gabriel's fingers on his was making it hard to think of anything else other than that. When Andika came up to their table with the check, Adam's head was already swimming with lewd thoughts. "I'll have it added to the hotel tab." Adam muttered as he quickly signed and stood, tugging Gabriel's wrist to make him stand. "Let's go."

The elevator ride was the hardest one he'd ever had yet, trying to erase the unexplainable pull he felt towards his secretary beside him. To make matters worse, no one else was in the lift other than the two of them. "Our rooms are pretty much the same, you know." Adam blabbed, trying to fill the silence while the elevator went down. But it wasn't going well. He was getting worked up thinking about having Gabriel in his room.

"Gabe?" Adam turned to his side to look at Gabriel's face. He leaned a bit closer, wanting to soak in all of his expressions. "When we get to my room, can I kiss you?"

He's not drunk now so... Adam considered that if Gabriel didn't refuse, he would definitely make sure this time that Gabriel wouldn't say he forgot, unlike what happened last night. "You made me want to do it 'cause of your glasses." He admitted, although it was just half true. The truth was that he always wanted to kiss Gabriel. Always.

The elevator dinged and opened. Adam's hand unconsciously returned to Gabriel's wrist as he led the way to his room. He unlocked his door and pulled Gabriel inside in an instant. "We have the same room, right? Though the bed is a queen." Adam led Gabriel to sit on the bed while he went to get the thing he wanted to give him. "Give me your hand." He instructed when he returned and sat next to his secretary. "Thirty nine shots." He explained as he gave Gabriel the disposable camera. "I've always wanted to go on a trip with you so I had this for years. I hope the film's still fine."

Gabriel stumbled slightly when Adam grabbed his wrist, though he didn't mind. He thought his eagerness was a bit hot, and if he was being honest he wanted to get into Adam's room quickly. When the two walked into the empty elevator, Gabriel honestly didn't know what to say to him. He wasn't even entirely sure if they were going to his room to have sex, or just so Adam could freshen up. Gabriel stole a quick side glance at Adam, before he looked down at the wooden floors.

The comment about their rooms made Gabriel look up at Adam, "I'll be the judge of that." Gabriel said with a little smirk, as he placed one of his hands onto his hip. When Adam said his name, he let his arm fall as he hummed in response to his name. When he asked if he could kiss him, Gabriel looked up at him with a little smile. His gave fell to the ground when Adam said his glasses brought about this need.

"I think we're passed asking each other at this point, mate." Gabriel said, his blue eyes meeting Adam's for a split second. "We've both sucked each others cocks before, just... kiss me." Gabriel said, his fingers tenderly brushing against his arm. The sensual tension was killing Gabriel. He wanted to press the emergency stop, and just have his way with Adam right then and there - but that could wait. Good things came to those who waited after all.

When Adam grabbed his wrist, Gabriel couldn't help but smile at the man. It was even hotter that Adam pulled him into his room. Gabriel honestly thought that Adam was going to kiss him the second the door closed, but instead he lead him to the bed, before he walked away. Gabriel sat down, his eyes looking around the room. It really was the same, though there was a noticeable size difference in their beds. Gabriel bounced a bit, trying to test if it was just as comfortable - though he didn't get to take too many tests, before Adam returned and sat next to him.

Gabriel held out his hands as Adam instructed - he even closed his eyes for added flavor. When he heard Adam say thirty-nine shots, Gabriel was a little confused until he opened his eyes. Gabriel's eyes lit up, before he quickly grabbed the camera with both hands. "I love it!" Gabriel said, a smile spread from ear to ear. Maybe it was his artistic nature, but Gabriel loved photography. He wasn't as great at it as he was painting, but he had a few shots that he took pride in.

"I can't believe you kept this gift for so long," Gabriel said. "I'm happy you did though." Gabriel lightly bumped Adam with his shoulder. He looked at Adam, his blue eyes studying the mans face. Gabriel lightly bit his lip, before he leaned in and kissed Adam on the lips. His hand snaked around, before he blindly took a picture of the two of them. He hoped that the picture captured it, but if it didn't maybe it would look a bit artsy? Gabriel pulled away, his lips still grazing Adam's as he spoke, "One down, thirty eight shots left."