KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Well... I only like certain movies but I am sure it will be good even if ... I am not really sure what it is but I will find out when we get there," Cody laughs a little.

MasterSeme

Adrian smiles and nods his head, "well I am sure you will like it as well," he continues walking. "I am pretty.... picky when it comes to watching good movies anyway," he laughs a little.

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody looks at Adrian and slowly nods his head a bit, "yeah I am sure I will like it. I am a bit picky when it comes to movies as well and.... I am not really a fan of horror movies."

MasterSeme

Adrian laughs a little and rubs Cody's head, "well I can assure you, it's not a horror movie," he smiles and leans down, kissing Cody's forehead and walks into the movie theater. 

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody nods his head and then looks at the options of movies the theater was currently playing before looking at Adrian, "so which movie is it exactly," he tilts his head.

MasterSeme

Adrian rubs his chin as he looks through the movie options and then points to the one he heard about from his friend, "here it is."

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody looks at the movie and slowly nods his head, "oh, yeah I heard about it. I heard it's suppose to be very good so I don't mind going to see it," he smiles.

MasterSeme

Adrian smiles and nods his head, "so do you want anything while we watch the movie? Snacks? Drinks? Popcorn? Anything like that," he looks at Cody.

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody rubs his chin a little, "I mean I wouldn't mind some popcorn maybe and something to drink I suppose," he looks at Adrian.

MasterSeme

"Sure no problem, you sit down and I will call you over when I get the popcorn, the drinks and the tickets," Adrian mentions as he rubs Cody's head.