Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian laughs a little and nods his head, "I suppose that makes sense," he locks his car and looks at Cody with a smile, "ah of course. I have to keep tabs on my cutie to make sure he is safe," he pokes Cody's nose with a smile as he grabs Cody's hand while walking to Cody's dorm, "so is your roommate going to be there?"

Cody looks at Adrian and nods his head as he rubs his chin a little. He blinks while blushing a little, looking to the side, ~I feel like I most of the time had to be safe from him. I never would have imagine being his boyfriend.~ He walks with Adrian and looks at him, "hm... he might be in his class or sleeping, it honestly depends sometimes with him... and his classes," he scratches the back of his neck.

Adrian continues walking to Cody's dorm as he looks at him with a smile. He sighs a little as he rubs the back of his head, "I am sure... your friend hates me huh? I mean... I hurt his best friend so he has every right to hate me I suppose. If you want me to wait here while you get some of your stuff, that is fine. It doesn't matter to me what you pick."

Cody looks at Adrian and rubs the back of his head, "well... uh I didn't really tell him everything that happened.  So I am not sure if he even knows who did it." He puts his hand on the door knob, "I mean it's up to you," he then walks into the room and looks around, "I don't think he is here at the moment, he might be in class."

Adrian tilts his head as he looks at Cody, "so he doesn't know who did it? For all he knows, some upper classmen could have done it.. huh," he rubs his chin a little. He watches as Cody walked into the room and then follows him, looking around as he nods his head, "so grab as much as you want to all of your stuff. And if things don't work out, I will help move your stuff back to this dorm and I will make sure to reserve this dorm for you to go back to, just in case. But after a month or so without problems, I will have to undo the reservation so someone else can have this dorm with your friend."

Cody looks at Adrian and rubs the back of his head, "I mean he probably noticed how I reacted towards you when you were around... so I am pretty sure he has a good idea, even without me telling him," he sighs a little. He looks at Adrian and slowly nods his head, "okay... sounds good," he then goes under the bed he slept on and starts packing some stuff.

Adrian looks at Cody and scratches the back of his head, "ah... I suppose that makes sense. How do you think he will react when he knows that we are dating now?" He watches Cody as he was packing stuff, resting his back on the wall while stretching slightly.

Cody looks at Adrian and then blushes a little while he thinks of what Cory's reaction would be. "I imagine... he just wants you to keep me happy and take care of me," he rubs the back of his head and then goes back to packing.

Adrian looks at Cody and chuckles a little, "yeah like any good friend would want I suppose," he rubs the back of his head.  He watches Cody as he was packing, "need any help?"

Cody nods his head, "yeah I suppose that is true. I guess he really is a good friend for me to stay by my side to keep me company." He looks at Adrian and shakes his head, "n-no that's okay, I am almost done."

Adrian looks at Cody, "do I need to worry about him taking you away from me or something," he teased Cody with a chuckle. He nods his head, "well let me know when your completely done."

Cody blinks and blushes, "I don't .... uh think so? We are just friends is all," he rubs the back of his head as he pouts. He looks at the stuff he packed, nodding his head, "okay I am done now, I should probably leave Cory a note or something," he grabs one of his notebooks and a pen, writing a note to Cory.

"That's how some relationships starts, just as friends until one or both start to have feelings for each other." Adrian nods his head as he watches Cody writing a note to his friend while he starts grabbing Cody's stuff to take to his car.

"Yeah I suppose you do have a point. That is how some friendship into relationship work." As he was done with the note, Cody perks his head up as he watches as Adrian was starting to move his stuff out of the room and to his car.

Adrian comes back after unloading Cody's stuff in his car, "so is that everything? Are you all ready to go back to my house? Or do you have a class that you need to get to?"

Cody nods his head, "yeah I didn't bring a lot with me. Just enough clothes to last me here, electronic stuff and a few other things." He looks at Adrian, "I don't actually have any classes today and well... I am actually going to be done within a few months so I need to start looking for a job. I promised my friend that we would work together at the local pet shop. He knows the owner and set in two positions for us to work there."

"Ah is that so? Well I guess you had just enough huh," Adrian looks at Cody. He nods his head slowly, "ah is that so? So you will be done with your college course soon huh? Sounds like you have everything thought up huh," he rubs his chin a little.

Cody nods his head a little, "it wasn't that hard really. I was just taking an art course after all," he smiles. He looks at Adrian, "yeah, I promised him I would work with animals with him and I always wanted to work at a pet store."

"Remind me that I want to look at your art when we get back to the house," Adrian looks at Cody with a smile. He nods his head, "well working at a pet store seems like a cool place to work at," he rubs the back of his head.

Cody blinks and slowly nods his head, "o-okay," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Adrian, "yeah I just always wanted to work with animals. Either animals or kids."

Adrian rubs his chin and smiles a little, "yeah I can see that just by looking at you. Your so cute and your personality is so... fluffy. You remind me of a pet yourself," he chuckles a little as he gets into the car.

Cody looks at Adrian while blushing bright red as he tilts his head to the side, "do... you really think so," he twiddles his fingers a little. He watches as Adrian get into the car and puts on the seat belt.

Adrian chuckles a little, "yeah... I will have to find you some animal ears with the animal I think you resemble a lot," he rubs his chin a little and smiles, wondering how Cody would look like that while he starts driving back to the house.