Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian chuckles a little as he holds onto Cody's hips, thrusting slightly into him while he was still cuming inside of Cody, "you have the perfect tightness... it feels so good," he moves his hands from Cody's hips to his chest, playing with his nipples.

Cody watches as Adrian was playing with his nipples and bites his bottom lip while moaning, slightly starting to move his hips as he was riding Adrian's cock, "y-your... still so stiff even after cuming."

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles a little as he places his hands on Cody's hips, "ah... I see that your riding my cock now. You like it that much huh." He bites his bottom lip, "it feels like... your trying to milk me."

"I-I'm not trying to. But... if your hard, It wouldn't be right to keep you that way. You... need to release it," Cody blushes a little as he continues riding Adrian's cock while moaning, "w-why... are you so thick?"

"Your so sweet. Even though before you had no problem with me taking care of it myself if I lost the bet," Adrian puts his hands on Cody's hips and plunges deep inside of Cody, biting his bottom lip as he starts to cum.

Cody blushes and turns his head to the side. He gasps as he felt Adrian's cock go as deep as he can go and widens his eyes, feeling Adrian cuming inside of him. He squirms his hips a little and starts to cum again.

Adrian chuckles a little as he looks at Cody while he pants heavily. "I can feel... that I fill you to the brim. Feels good to completely stuff you with my cum," he kisses Cody's cheek and then his neck.

Cody blushes a little while he continues panting heavily and rests his back against Adrian's chest, "you... came so much inside me. I should be glad... I'm not a girl," he glances at Adrian while pouting.

Adrian blinks and laughs a little as he goes to Cody's ear, "if you were a girl... I would have shown no interest in you in the first place," he whispers in Cody's ear and slowly lifts Cody up his cock, letting his cock flop out and looks down, watching the cum pouring out. "... Messy. I should get you a butt plug," he laughs a little.

Cody blushes a little a little and looks to the side, shivering a little as he felt Adrian's cock sliding out and pants heavily. He looks at Adrian and pouts a little, "w-well that's your fault. You came... so much inside me."

Adrian chuckles a little and kisses Cody's cheek, "I couldn't help it. It felt so good to be inside you. And if you keep making a mess... I might have to go back inside," he smiles a little and kisses Cody's neck.

Cody blushes a little and looks to the side as he bites his bottom lip. He blinks and then looks at Adrian, "I-I don't know if I can handle more," he looks to the side embarrassingly as he could still feel the cum pouring out of him, "n-ngh... so much."

Adrian chuckles a little as he rubs Cody's head. He could feel how Cody continue leaking since he was under Cody and stands up, picking up Cody and carries him to the bathroom, "guess we should clean you out huh," he smiles a little as he enters the bathroom and sits Cody on the toilet, turning on the water.

Cody blinks as he was suddenly getting picked up and then carried to the bathroom, "I-I can do it myself," he pouts a little as he was now sitting on the toilet, watching Adrian turning on the water and adjusting the temperature of the water.

Adrian shakes his head with a smile, "nah.. I got to take care of my future wife," he looks at Cody as he continues adjusting the temperature, "so do you want a bath? Or a shower?"

Cody blushes bright red and looks to the side. He then tilts his head, "um... I am okay with either one I guess. It doesn't really matter does it," he looks at Adrian. "Uh.. a shower seems better now that I think about it," he rubs the back of his head.

Adrian nods his head as he sets up the water so it sprayed through the showerhead and then steps into the tub, taking Cody's hand and helps him in the tub with a smile. "Now... let's get you all clean," he turns Cody around and starts washing his back.

Cody blinks as he was now standing in the tub. He slowly nods his head and rests his chest and forehead on the wall, blushing a little as he felt Adrian washing his back.

Adrian smiles as he then rubs his hands up and down Cody's waist, "so very slender," he rests his chin on Cody's shoulder before going back to washing Cody's back. "Bend over so I can help clean you out."

Cody shivers a little and squirms his hips, "h-hey just for the record, I do eat," he pouts slightly. Cody blushes and nods his head slowly as he bends over, biting his bottom lip a little as he felt the cum starting to leak out.

Adrian chuckles a little, "well.... that's good to hear," he smiles slightly as he slides his fingers deep inside of Cody, brushing against his sweet spot while helping empty the cum from inside of Cody.

Cody arches his back a little and bites his bottom lip, looking over his shoulder at Adrian, "d-do you have to put your fingers inside so deep," he pouts a little and squirms his hips while blushing.

Adrian chuckles a little, "but of course. I need to help get the cum out and I need to go inside deep to get it all out. Unless you want to keep my cum inside you," he whispers in Cody's ear.

Cody blushes and then pouts a little as he shakes his head slightly, "n-no... please help get all the cum out. It's not like ... nothing will happen if it stays inside me, but I like feeling clean," he grumbles softly.

Adrian chuckles a little and then pats at Cody's ass cheeks with a smile, "every ounce of your body is so soft," he goes back to thrusting his finger deep inside of Cody. "Hm... seems like I got it all out."