Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian chuckles a little and then continues sniffing Cody's neck, ".... for not taking your shower yet, you sure smell good," he then licks Cody's neck.

Cody blushes and bites his bottom lip, shaking his head, "n-no your just saying that," he looks at Adrian and shivers slightly.

Adrian laughs a little, "hey... I don't lie. Everything I say is the truth," he slightly turns Cody's head and pokes his nose with a smile, leaning forward to kiss Cody on the lips.

Cody blushes a little and kisses Adrian, slowly looking at him and bites his bottom lip and looks to the side, "u-uh... well, maybe I should go take my shower now before it gets too late... even if it is morning time right now," he rubs the back of his head and laughs softly.

"Well wait for me alright? I want to take a shower with you but first I need to do the dishes. Just wait for me in the bathroom and I will be right there," Adrian mentions with a smile.

Cody blushes a little and bites his bottom lip as he nods his head as he then walks away from the sink and then heads for the bathroom.

Adrian laughs a little as he watches Cody leave and washes the dishes, ".... he is so cute," he smiles while he works on the dishes.

Cody blushes as he takes off his shirt and shorts, sighing a little as he shakes his head slightly as he sits in the tub, holding his legs to his chest.

Adrian finishes the dishes and then heads for the bathroom. He looks at Cody just sitting in the tub and laughs a little, "ah, you could have started up the water besides just sitting there," he then leans down and turns on the water, adjusting the temperature first so it wasn't cold.

Cody looks up and blushes a little, "o-oh, sorry," he bites his bottom lip as he watches as Adrian was setting up the water and pulls his legs back so he didn't get any cold water on his feet.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian laughs a little, "nah... it's fine. I am glad that you waited for me," he smiles and takes off his clothes, stepping into the tub and sits behind Cody, watching the tub fill up. He slightly lifts up Cody so he was sitting on his lap, "let me wash you," he smiles as he starts washing Cody's back.

Cody watches as Adrian got into the tub as well, blushing a bit as he felt Adrian against him. He blinks when he felt himself get lifted up and sitting on Adrian's lap, shivering a little while Adrian washes him.

Adrian laughs a little as he kisses Cody's neck before whispering in Cody's ear, "it's so cute how sensitive you are," he smiles and nibbles on Cody's ear while washing him.

Cody blushes and shivers a little with a soft moan, covering his mouth as he shakes his head, "n-no don't do that," he pouts a little and squirms a little as he was getting washed.

Adrian laughs a little as he continues washing Cody and bites his bottom lip, "hey... if you keep squirming, it's going to slide inside of you. You are in my lap... remember?"

Cody blinks and blushes a little, looking at Adrian and stops squirming in his lap, just letting Adrian wash him.

Adrian laughs a little as he continues washing Cody, whispering in his ear, "turn around so I can wash your front side."

Cody blushes and closes his eyes as he felt Adrian washing his chest and stomach, shivering slightly.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian smiles and continues washing Cody's stomach and chest, rubbing down Cody's sides, "your so skinny... are you sure you even eat," he rests his forehead on Cody's.

Cody blushes and watches Adrian, pouting a little, "o-of course I eat. I am just... naturally skinny I guess," he rubs the back of his head while he stares at him, glancing to the side a little.

Adrian laughs a little as he continues washing Cody's body. He looks at Cody and then slowly leans over, kissing Cody's neck, "your so cute when your flustered," he then moves his hands down  and slightly squeezes both of his nipples.

Cody looks at Adrian and looks to the side, pouting a little while he blushes. He lets out a soft gasp and moans as he felt his nipples being squeezed, "h-hey... d-don't do that," he shivers a little.

Adrian smiles a little as he looks at Cody, "sorry... couldn't resist. They were so hard and squeezable that... I just had to squeeze them," he laughs a little but then leans back in the tub, "since I washed you, why don't you wash me now."